- Text Size +
Friday, October 8th, 1993


I wake up, the first thing I notice that I'm on the couch cushion and not on Kate's stomach. Knowing she probably left early I get up and go to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. I find a box of chocolate Pop-Tarts in the pantry. I climb into the box and take a couple of bites out of it, filling me up. I get out of the pantry and head to the kitchen sink. I turn on the faucet a little bit, that only a couple of drops fall out. I put my head under the faucet. I get my head a little bit wet when opening my mouth for the water drops. I climb back up onto the sink and turn the water off.


"Well, I actually got a look at the outside world again for the first time in awhile yesterday. So I guess that kinda quenches by thirst for it" I say, as I climb down the sink. I get onto the couch and watch TV for a couple of hours until about 12.

"Y'know what, fuck it. I'm gonna do something fun today" I say, I step off the couch and head towards the door.

When I get to the front door, I stop, looking up at the big red door in front of me. It's multiple locks seem like Fort Knox to me at this size. I slide under the door and head into the hallway. The hallway air smells moist and hot. I take a deep breath and get curious and walk towards the end of the hallway, where the rest of the doors are. I keep walking, noticing most people are gone due to work. But when I get to the 4th door down from Kate, I hear a TV on MTV and a woman laughing and talking on the phone. I get curious and slide under the door.

I see a woman, about the same age as Kate. She's brunette and wears glasses, her eyes are hazel. Her skin a little bit more pale compared to Kate's. The TV seems to be on the music video for "I'll Do Anything For Love( But I Won't Do That)" by Meatloaf. She's dressed in Minnie Mouse pajama pants and a "I (heart) NY" shirt. She appears to be barefoot too, her toenails painted hot pink and her feet seemingly the same size of Kate's. Both girls seem to have big feet.

I slowly creep to the side of the door, making sure the girl doesn't notice me, I sneak to the kitchen and hide on the side of the counter that connects the kitchen and living room together.

"Yeah Mom, I'm off today. I'm not skipping work" She says, annoyed to the house phone she's talking into.

"Carly, you act like I don't know you. I know you called in sick to your boss" her mom says, you can hear a little bit that she has a bit of Jewish accent.

"No Mom, I actually am sick (She starts fake coughing)" Carly says.

"Bye, Carly" Her mom says before she hangs up the phone, annoyed.

"Fuckin' Finally" Carly says, I hear her get up. Her feet slapping the ground when she gets off the couch.

I run quickly into her room, the first thing I find is a grey New Balance tennis shoe near the door. I jump into it. The smell isn't bad, but you can totally tell that she's been running in these. I hear Carly walk into the room. I get a peak of her face from inside the tennis shoe, her eyes look even bigger through the glasses at this size. Her pink lips look chapped though. She licks her lips, her tongue looking so big it's almost scary.

"Fuck, I swear I saw a bug or something run through the house" she says, she walks over to her dresser mirror and grabs a red hair tie and puts her hair in a ponytail. She puts her hand down the back of her panties, scratching her asscheek. She pulls it out and walks out the door. I make a sigh of relief. I climb out of the shoe and walk down the hallway.

Carly is apparently washing her hands, and then looking into one of her kitchen drawers. She rummages through the second one, she finds a Chinese Food coupon. She grabs the phone and dials the number, she orders Chicken Lo Mein and two Egg Rolls. She's told the total will be 10 dollars with the coupon. She hangs up and sits on the couch, the TV still apparently on MTV. She sits back down on the couch, I hear her stomach gurgle rapidly out of hunger. Carly ignores it.

"Wow, she really must be hungry" I say under my breath, I try to slowly creep up the couch. I get to the side of it. I see her, she's siting curled up. Her feet on the side of the couch. I watch her breath in and out of her nose while she watches TV, she blinks a couple of times. I notice she's watching a rerun of "The Real World: Los Angeles". I've never really watched the show but I've heard good things about it according to Kate, who watches the show on the TV in the waiting room at work if it's a slow day.

Carly burps, seemingly due to the amount of air being in her stomach I'm assuming. I notice she looks like she's about to doze off to sleep. I walk and climb the couch, noticing Carly doesn't seem like she's gonna notice. I make it to the cushion at the opposite end of the couch from her. She wasn't much intimidating from a distance, but practically up close she was. She starts to doze off. I realize it's safe and I start walking towards her. I get to her feet, the wrinkles in them about as long the lines dividing two way traffic. I climb onto the edge of her foot. I walk up her pale thigh, it smells like Summer's Eve. I climb up her side, she's leaning on the couch so it's kinda like climbing a treadmill. I get curious and lay my head on her stomach for a minute or two, I hear gurgles, one or two groans, and a couple of long growls. I guess she really must be hungry. I continue up her side, I feel her left lung slowly going in and out under her ribcage, I use the bones as a stair step.


I reach her breasts, you can see she's not wearing a bra, her boobs kinda protruding through the shirt. I notice they're definitely bigger than Kate's, you can kinda tell they're freckled. I go up onto her shoulder. I see a couple of bumps of acne, something she probably carried over from her teenage years I assume. The doorbell rings. She gets up, I quickly scurry into her hair, she doesn't seem to notice nor feel it. Her hair smells like blueberries.

Carly opens the door, a Asian guy with a "Thank You" bag in hand is right in front of her.

Carly walks back to the kitchen and gets the wallet off of the counter and hands the man a two fives and a one. He gives her the bag and tells her to have a nice day. Carly puts the bag down on the kitchen table and grabs the plastic fork and knife in a bag in rips it open. As Carly eats, I notice she kinda eats like Kate. She quickly finishes the Egg Rolls. I notice there's not even a crumb left. She grabs the plastic fork and opens up the box of Chicken Lo Mein. She finishes that quickly too, I'm honestly astonished how fast this chick can eat. I hear her stomach gurgle happily, seemingly grateful she had some food. She gets up and goes to the fridge, I feel the cold air blast onto me as she bends down to grab a Sprite can. Her fridge seems to only have whole milk and package of Kraft Singles, a couple of cans of sprite and Orange Crush.

She walks back to the table and gulps it down. She burps loudly, remarking that it kinda tasted like Chicken Lo Mein. She gets up and rubs her belly, I hang onto her hair for dear life. I see on the stove clock that it's 2:46 pm. Carly looks down at her belly, I fall a little bit through her hair. But hang on still.

"Christ that was good" She says, poking her belly button through the shirt a bit. Carly goes to her room and and changes her shirt, I feel a little bit aroused seeing her topless, her breasts looking like the size of silos, and her tipples pink as a cow's udder. The freckles really look like someone sprinkled specs of milk chocolate all over her chest. She switches into a "Michael Jackson World Tour 1988" T-Shirt she got a couple of years ago from a friend. She changes into some Nike exercise shorts and the pair of New Balance's at the door. She grabs her car keys and heads out the door.

"I wonder where she's going" I think to myself, as she walks down the stairs. I slightly shake with each step. I notice that Carly places her glasses in her pocket.

She makes it down to the lobby and into the parking lot, she walks a little bit. I feel the sweat in her hair and the moistness around me as she walks. She walks for about two minutes until she reaches her car, a red 1987 Ford Thunderbird with a dent in the back bumper. She gets in and puts her keys in the ignition and drives out of the apartment parking lot.

She turns on the radio, the song "Dreamlover" by Mariah Carey is playing. She apparently listened the pop station last. She turns into a neighborhood, a normal average neighborhood. She drives a couple of houses down, I notice there's a school bus dropping kids off at a bus stop. She pulls into a driveway, the house she pulls into reminds me of where Kate's parents live. She turns off the car and gets out. She walks towards the front door, she knocks on it.

"Who is it?" A deep male voice calls.

"It's Carly" she says.

I hear the door unlocking and I see a guy, seems about 6 feet tall. His hair is in a buzz cut and he has a beard. He seems like he's been drinking.

"Oh, yeah. Your brownies are in the back" He says, he goes back inside. He brings back a ziplock bag of the stuff.

Carly hands him a 50 and she goes back into the car.

"Hmmmm, I wonder if they're weed brownies" I think to myself.

Carly shoves the bag into the glovebox and drives back to the apartment. She parks the car and walks back inside to her apartment.

She opens the door and takes of her shoes, I can smell her feet, they don't exactly smell like roses either. She walks into her room and puts the bag into her dresser drawer. She bends down, I fall out of her hair onto the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" She says, screaming. I run as fast as I can to her front door she attempts to chase after me but I squeeze under the door and run quickly down the hallway into Kate's apartment.

I'm breathing as in and out quickly, feeling my heart beating in and out of my chest.

"Holy hell that was close" I say, trying to catch my breath. I see the time on the clock in the kitchen says 3:17. I turn on the TV, I watch what's remaining of Oprah and start to relax. Eventually, Kate comes through the door.

"So, how was your day" She says as she walks in.

"Good, you" I say, scratching my head.

"It could be better" she says, as she heads off into the bathroom.

Eventually Kate gets out of the restroom, I can hear her spraying toilet spray before she gets out.

Kate changes clothes and sits next to me.

"I heard a new episode The Real World: Los Angeles comes out tonight" I say.

"Nah, I rather watch something like The Simpsons or Seinfeld or something tonight. I looked at TV Guide today at work and saw a new episode is coming out today for both shows. And besides, I could use a good laugh" she says.

I agree and we watch TV for a couple of hours, she gets a Stouffer's Lasagna and we have that for dinner, but Kate basically eats all of it, only leaving me a bite. But again, I don't really need much to eat at this size. Eventually when both shows are over she takes me to her bed and she places me on her opposite pillow and we go sleep.

Funny enough, I had a dream about Carly growing 100 feet tall and going Godzilla on America. Ending with President Bill Clinton himself in a fighter plane shooting her down from the top of the Empire State Building, King Kong style.