- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A small bit of scat in the beginning, nothing really graphic in my opinion but I'll warn you.
Thursday, October 7th, 1993

I wake up naked, feeling slightly wet and smelling of soap, a small hint of shit but it's not bad. I see Kate kneeling down, showing a good amount of her asscrack and washing off her hands in the bathtub. I see out of the bathroom door and see that it's early in the morning. I can see in the distance in the kitchen window, the sun seems to be just risen. Kate looks back at me and smiles, I deliver a smile back to her. Granted it's kinda hard to smile just knowing you've been shitted out along with other digested food. But at least the acid doesn't work on me, or else it would of been my demise.

"So, how was it?" I say.

"Eh, wasn't too bad cleaning you up. You weren't like baked into it like the other times. You came out alone" Kate says, she gets up and dries her hands on the towel hung up on the rack near the tub.

"I'm just glad I slept through it all" I say, sounding a little bit grateful.

"Yeah, well maybe don't play around in my drinks next time and we won't have to go through this again. Hopefully." Kate says, she stops drying her hands and looks at me. I see her lips and they seem a bit dry, her morning breath kinda reaching me.

"Fine whatever, just find me some clothes" I say, starting to cover my crotch with my hands. Kate laughs.

Kate comes back with a pair of jeans she sewed out of her own pair of pants and a shirt she cut out of a dress she can't fit anymore. I put them on, feeling a bit like normal. I walk over to the sink and I ask Kate to twist the cold tap on it. She walks over and does it, I stick my head under it. The water weighing heavy on my head, run my hands through it as a attempt to clean off anything else that's in there. I tell Kate I'm done and she turns off the water. I shake my head around a bit, kinda like how dog shakes water of themselves. Kate laughs a little.

"Well, I gotta get ready for work" Kate says, she walks out of the bathroom. She accidentally cuts the light off on me as she walks out, she quickly walks back in and flips the light switch back on.


I look around the bathroom, the toilet seemingly clean. The Tub/Shower looks about the same, not dirty but squeaky clean either. The gray tile floor seems to be clean. I walk across the sink and to the end of it. I get on the tip of my toes and reach for the first light switch. I wrap my right hand around it and push it up, like a lever. The bathroom is pitch black besides the ray of light shining through the crack of the door. I climb down the sink, using the drawer handles as a climbing step. I make it down to the bottom drawer near the floor and jump down. I walk and slide through the door.

I walk out, I see Kate in the kitchen, dressed in a black button down blouse and a pair of jeans with red high heels. Her lips are dark red from lipstick. She notices me and says "How do I look".

"Kinda hot to be honest with you, like wow haha" I say, I notice her feet through the pantyhose, I'm kinda first noticing how big her feet are but then I remember at one point she told me she was a size ten.

"So, do you wanna go to work with me. Just for today I mean?" She says, looking down at me. She scratches her arm a couple of times.

"Uh, yeah sure okay. How are you gonna hide me though" I say.

Kate walks over and picks me up, she grabs me and puts me between her boobs. I can't see much but the lighting through her bra and her black shirt.

"I can't see anything" I complain, Kate's heart beating moderately, she takes a deep breath, I feel the air rush in behind me.

"Well, would you rather be home all day today" She says, I feel her steps as she moves towards the door.

"Fine, I'll go to work with you" I say, I feel my own stomach growl a small bit out of hunger.

Kate walks over to the key holder near the front door and grabs the keys off the ring, she opens the apartment door and walks out to the hallway. She sees a couple of other people seemingly headed on their way to work. Dean, a guy in his late thirties who works a office job that he hates, he's pretty laid back for the most part Kate's told me. He helped her fix the kitchen sink one time. He lives a couple of doors down from us. Carly, a woman who's about the same age as Kate, she works at bakery, her and Kate don't really interact much. And Dale, a guy in his mid forties who's been living here for about 13 years at this point I've heard. He's a plumber, his wife Robin seems to be always upset at him. He lives on the floor above us.

Kate makes it down to the apartment and goes out into the parking lot. She gets to her car, and she gets in. She puts her keys in the ignition, the radio comes on. Some morning talk show host blabbing about how much he hates his shitty car. Kate backs out of the parking spot and goes through the parking lot traffic. Which seems to made up of a couple of cars. It takes about two minutes to get through it all and then she gets out to the main road.

Eventually the radio host stops talking and we get a ad break. Kate reaches between her boobs and grabs me, she squeezes my head a little too tight and I cry fuck. She says she's sorry and places me in the passengers seat. Kate changes the radio from that morning show to a pop station, passing through the songs "Slow Ride" by Foghat, and "Billy Don't Be A Hero" by Bo Donaldson and The Haywoods. The song "Motownphilly" by Boyz II Men is playing on the pop station. Kate goes onto the highway and heads onto the bridge, heading into St.Petersburg, Florida. Which is right across the bridge.

"I thought you worked IN Tampa?", I say noticing that we're crossing the bridge.

"Well, St.Petersburg is close isn't it? There's a another office in Tampa that's called Tampa Dental too though, that's older than our offices though by 20 years, I think our office will shut down in ten years or so, my boss expects the place won't be around to see the year 2000" She says, she puts her foot a little bit more down on the gas pedal, passing a school bus advertising a middle school it's headed to. I notice the Speedometer needle is on 90. Kate turns lanes, slightly weaving through traffic. A couple of cars honk at her.

"Jesus Christ Kate, slow down. You aren't late, it's only 7:34 on the car clock" I say, I feel my body slightly shake around in the seat with every turn Kate makes.

"Yeah I know, I just fucking hate driving on this bridge. I always get this feeling that it's going just collapse or something. Just out here in the ocean" Kate says, we get almost to the end of the bridge I notice.

Kate starts to slow down as soon as we get off the bridge, the needle going down from 90 to 65 I notice. The song switches from Motownphilly to "Under The Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Kate turns onto a exit and stops at a intersection stop light.

"Hungry?" She says, she turns her head and looks at me.

"Yeah, I could eat" I say, rubbing my eyes.

Kate changes the radio and goes to a college radio station, "Creep" by Radiohead. It sounds soothing to my ears I quite enjoy the song. Kate is humming along to it. She drives down the road for a minute, and then she turns into a McDonald's drive thru. She orders 3 Sausage McMuffins and two hash browns. When she's done ordering she puts me on between her breasts again. She pulls up to the paying window and pulls out her credit card and pays for the food. She pulls up to the next window and collects the food and heads off into traffic. I can feel her stomach gurgle in hunger under my legs. She gets to a stop light and she pulls me out of her bra and kinda tosses me on the passenger's seat.

She pulls out a sandwich and unwraps it and starts on it, I look at her mouth. Her teeth destroying the sandwich. She eats it in about three bites before the light turns green and she starts off again. She reaches into the bag and breaks off a piece of hash brown and places it on the seat I'm sitting on. It's the size of a paddle to me. I start eating it, I haven't had McDonald's in a couple of years when I come to think of it.

Kate pulls into a dentist office parking lot. She starts on her second McMuffin before she gets out of the car, her stomach makes a loud gurgle. After she finishes the sandwich she grabs me and puts me in her bra and grabs the bag and turns off the car.

Kate walks into to the building, it's seemingly only her, a couple of dentists and their assistants. She walks into the waiting room and goes into the place behind it. It's dimly lit at this time. She sits down in her chair and continues on her food, dropping little pieces of food into her bra for me every now and then when no one's in sight. As she eats I feel her stomach on my legs churning around the food she ate. She gets up to get get a drink of water from the water cooler in the back of the office. She sees Brian chatting with another Dentist assistant about the traffic on the way to work.

"Yeah I swear to God, no matter how early you get up you still have to deal with fucking traffic" Brian says to the guy.

"One day I'm just gonna call in sick due to the traffic being so bad, you can never escape it" The other guy says, he's wearing glasses and seems to be about a couple of years older than Brian.

"Yeah same here...well you have a good rest of your day Henry" Brian says.

"You too Brian" says Henry, he starts to walk off.

Kate walks up and grabs a cup, I fall a little bit up more center of her chest, I can feel her heart beating again more clearly when she bends down to get a cup.

"Hey Beautiful" he says smiling when he sees her.

Kate gets back up again and gets water out of the cooler, she take a couple of gulps and says "Hey".

"So, where do you wanna go for lunch today?" Brian says, he scratches his throat with his left hand after saying this.

"That barbeque place down the street from us I've heard it's good" She says, before she takes another gulp.

"Yeah I've heard it's good, I honestly had a taste for Subway but that's cool too" Brian says, he puts his hands in his pockets.

"I mean, I can go to Pig-Out and you can go Subway if you want today" She says.

"No it's fine, it's fine" Brian says as he walks away from the cooler.

Kate goes back to her seat and throws away the McDonald's bag in the trash can she starts her day.

The First hour is pretty boring, there's only a couple of people in the office I notice. A middle aged man in a Polo Shirt and a Woman with her two kids. The Mounted TV has NBC on, which seems to be airing The Today Show.

The Second hour the place starts to kick up a bit, alot more people in the office. Kate starts to seem actually invested in her job as a secretary. I feel her kinda slide me a little bit downwards her chest when someone asks her what's that pointing out of the top of her shirt.

The Third hour seems to be the most busiest time for the office, the waiting room filled with a wide variety of people, mothers with their kids and toddlers, there's a boy in the distance playing Super Mario Land on his Gameboy and seemingly happy he doesn't have to go to school today.

Fourth hour it dies down a little bit, Kate's lunch break comes up and she goes outside. Brian's outside also, he's starting up his white 1990 IROC Z in the parking lot. Kate walks over and Brian unlocks the door. Kate gets in, the AC blasting both of us.

The song "No Rain" by Blind Melon is playing as she gets in. Brian looks back and and backs out of the parking spot and heads into the entry.

"Alright, let's settle this. I'm gonna flip a coin, heads for Pig Out, tails for Subway. Fair enough?" Brian says, he looks at Kate before he pulls into traffic.

"Fine, let's do that then" Kate says, she looks at him with grin. Showing her teeth.

Brian goes to a parking lot of a 7/11 and parks there. He gets a nickle out of his pocket. He throws it in the air, it lands on heads.

"Guess we're having Barbeque today" He says, the radio now playing "Sweet Child Of Mine" by Guns and Roses. As soon as the song starts off with it's guitar beginning he turns off the radio. Saying he's heard the song a million times. I feel Kate's heart behind me pumping again out of excitement.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you this, I brought Anthony to work with me" Kate says, sounding casual.

"I wouldn't say that's a smart thing to do, but ok. Where is he, you didn't poop him out yet?" He says, as he pulls out of the convenience store parking lot. He drives a couple of miles back up the road and pulls into the Pig-Out parking lot.

I pop my head out, Brian smiles and greets me. Kate grabs me and places me back in between her boobs. I climb a little bit over, her pink nipple the size of a door to me. I slap it, she laughs and says to quit doing it. Brian making a joking remark saying that he's her boyfriend and he's only allowed to do that. I laugh and Kate and Brian get out of the car.

They walk inside the place, seemingly a Old West themed place. The waiter comes up and asks them how many seats they need. He says alright and leads them to a booth near the back of the restaurant. The people around us seem to be people also on their lunch break. The waiter's name tag says Spencer, he seems to be a guy who's fresh out of high school. His hair is long and he speaks with a Kurt Cobain sounding accent.

"So, have you two found what you wanted yet on the menu or you need a little bit of time?" Spencer says, he scratches his chin.

"We'll wait and see what we want" Brian says.

"Alright then. The rolls and butter will be here in just a couple of minutes" Spencer says he hurries off to tend the needs of another table.

Kate and Brian looks through the menu, Kate's stomach growls in hunger. Her breakfast seemingly gone to her intestines. I feel the bubbles in her stomach when it growls near my feet. They keep looking for another another minute before Spencer comes back to check on them. They say they're ready and they order. Kate goes first and Brian goes second. The food comes in about 20 minutes. Kate's plate seems to be half a rack of ribs, a couple of slices of bacon, a side of fries and a pulled brisket sandwich. With a glass of Diet Pepsi and a salad. Brian seems a little bit flabbergasted about the amount of the food on her plate.

Brian just got a slab of ribs with a side of fries and a coke. The smell of food makes me hungry myself, the eat in silence for about five minutes or so. I feel Kate's stomach really working over time with the amount of food she's eating, constant churning and moving around of the food I can feel under my feet. They start to talk, about work and stuff. Brian seems to be mostly filling up on rolls than his own food, Kate eats a couple of them herself. They finish eventually and they both agree to split the bill.

Kate and Brian walk out of the place and get to Brian's car. Brian opens Kate's door first and then he gets in.

"That has to be one of the BBQ I've ever had" Brian says as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"I'm so fucking full, Like I literally feel 5 months pregnant right now" Kate says, she burps inside her mouth before she does anything else.

Kate pulls her blouse up a bit and shows her bloated belly, seemingly filled to the brim with pig meat. She rubs it a little, her belly groaning a little bit out of fullness every five minutes.

"You really shouldn't ate that much, I honestly thought you were gonna get a to-go bag or something" Brian says as he pulls into the Dentist office parking lot.

"Yeah, but at least I probably won't have to worry about eating dinner tonight" She says, patting her full tanned belly. A watery gurgly noise comes out in response.

Brian pulls into a parking spot and turns the car off and takes his keys out of the ignition.

Nothing much happened for the last two hours, besides random patients asking how far long is she in the pregnancy, that the office shouldn't have her working while pregnant, is it a boy or a girl, etc. Kate finds fun in the situation and decides to play along with them.

Kate gets off work around 4:15 today and she goes to the car and drives home.

The rest of that day wasn't really much, we just both watched TV and I slept on Kate's belly while she slept, her digestion noises were like a lullaby to me.
Chapter End Notes:
Yeah so this chapter's a long one, was it boring?
I kinda feared it would be but I'm assuming it's not.
Tell me about what you thought about this one?