- Text Size +
I look around my surroundings, large amounts of mushed up pizza dough mixed with cheese and meat around me. Liquid I'm standing in being a mix of Pepsi and acid. The smell not as bad as it has been in the past, but not great either. I take a couple of steps, pushing passed the chewed up food and through the Pepsi/acid mix. To try and tap on her stomach walls to get her attention, but before I can do that she lays back down again. Changing the angle of her belly and causing me and all the food to rush to her sides. I fall back and a wave of the food and liquid practically carries me away like a tidal wave. I'm stuck under her ribcage, I can hear her heart beating slowly, and her lungs deflating and inflating as she breaths. I feel a churn to the side of me noticing the acid really starting to take out one of the chewed up lumps of cheesy bread, a audible groan comes out of her belly. I hear Brian on the outside get into the living room and say "You alright Kathryn?"

Kate wakes up a bit from being half asleep and says "Yeah, I just ate too much" I feel her hand above me rubbing her belly. The space between my head and her stomach wall is about a couple of feet. I try screaming her name but it's covered up by the sound of her stomach digesting the food. She shifts around again, the contents of her belly and me quickly shifts away from her side and to the middle of her belly. I hear Brian sit next to her. He presses the off button on the TV remote, the TV goes off with a sound. Brian kisses her, I feel his hands press into her belly a little bit. They seem to make out for about what seems to be eternity. I can mostly hear Kate's belly gurgling and food shifting around in the acid, I notice my clothes are slightly taking a beating to with the acid. Brian asks if she wants to go at it tonight but she says no, due to her period starting up. He says alright, he takes off his shirt and says he's going to get his guitar. I feel the acid starting to really work on me now, but knowing that her acid won't do more than just give me a slight tan, due to my experiences in the past. I don't freak out. I notice her belly is slight less bloated and some of the food moved on into her intestines. But still enough food to the point where It's kinda hard for me to move.

Brian has a acoustic guitar in his right hand and a bar stool in the other. Kate scoots across the couch and turns on the lamp on the right of it. Me and the food in her stomach constantly sliding in her belly, I go under for a second but quickly swim back up. I wasn't able to see anything when it went under, it was pitch black with Pepsi. Kate sits on the right side of the couch, smiling. Her belly sticks a little bit out of her shirt.

Brian starts off on the guitar, he sings "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison, but he replaces the "Brown Eyed Girl" part with "Blue Eyed Girl" for Kate. Kathryn seems to tear up when he sings it, and I'll admit. It did sound like he did put his heart into the song, I could hear it over the gurgles of her belly and her intestines below me rushing moving the food. Kate claps and she wipes the tears off her face.

"Y'know, this was one of the first songs I remember learning on guitar when I was about 10 or so" Brian says before he coughs into his arm.

"It was beautiful, Brian" She says, her voice sounding a little bit raspy when she says Brian..

"Yeah, I've played this song so many times this week to perfect it just for you. It's a nice breath of fresh air from the Nirvana and Pearl Jam covers I sing most of the times. It's nice to go back to your roots. And by the way, where's Anthony? I haven't hear from him in awhile" He says.

Kate and Brian go quiet for a second, and then I scream "I'm in her stomach".

"Oh shit, what happened? Did I eat you and not know, I'm so fucking sorry Tony" Kate says, not freaking out but showing a little bit of concern.

Brian on the other hand, seems to be freaking out.

"Is he gonna be alright? Is he going to die? I'm scared shitless in this situation. Is this some kind of normal situation?" Brian says, he grabs his shirt off the floor and puts it back on.

"Relax, Brian. He'll be fine, I'm pretty sure I've told you a couple of stories on how I've swallowed him before and he survived" She says. I Feel her press her hand in multiple places as a attempt to feel where I am.


"Ok, so you're still in my stomach. Correct?" She says.

"Yes, you're correct" I say, my speech is muffled through the sound of her belly.

"So, do you want me to throw you up or let nature take it's course and we'll work from there" She says.

"Uh, I don't really wanna ruin the mood between you and Brian" I say.

"No it's fine, your life is more important" Brian says, sounding sympathetic.

"Uh, I'll take the second option. I know how much you hate vomiting, I'll probably sleep through it like I did last time" I say.

"Alright then" she says.

Brian turns the TV on and Her and Brian get a little more intimate with each other. I hear her heart beat fast out of excitement again, his hand going into the back of her panties. Kate moans a little bit. Brian stops and touches her boob and squeezes it a bit, she slaps his face and and tells him how would he like it if she squeezed his balls. He asks why she let him squeeze her ass but not let him squeeze her boobs. She says because it doesn't feel right, Brian huffs and retreats back to the side of the couch. About around a couple of hours later, I'm in her intestines, along with the rest of her food. I look above and see her stomach has gone down to normal size. The Pepsi seemingly gone to her bladder. Kate asks if I'm okay in there and I say yes. It gets to about 9 o'clock and Kate tells Brian it's time to go. They both say their goodbyes and that they'll see each other at work tomorrow. Brian says good luck and hopes to see me soon, he bends down on his knees and talks to me, his voice is loud and booming due the distance between me and him being very close. Kate unbuttoned her pants a bit, Brian is talking to me while looking directly under her belly button and above her panties's waistband.

Kate buttons up her pants and Brian gets up and walks her to her car, he opens the front door for her and they both walk out the front of her car. Nothing but the sound of bugs in the background and the light of the pair of lights on each side of the garage.

Kate kisses him one more time, Brian strokes her hair as they kiss.

"So, would you call this a date?" Brian says, scratching his chin.

"Kinda. I was expecting you to bring out a ring and ask me if you wanna marry me when you were singing to me. You looked like Prince Charming when you were singing, the way you looked at me and everything. Like I was your queen." Kate says, smiling warmly at him.

"Yeah, but Anthony was there and everything. I didn't wanna make him uncomfortable or anything. I've been a third wheel before" he says.

"Brian!" She says, sounding upset.

"I don't mean any disrespect by it, but it's true" He says.

"Yeah yeah" Kate says, sounding annoyed.

"So yeah. I'd call it a date in a way" Brian says, he touches her face softly. Her cheeks pink due to the moistness of the air.

"Fuck, it's so moist out here" Kate says.

"Yeah, you'll get used to it" he says, he kisses her on the cheek and says goodbye.

Kate gets her keys and unlocks the door and gets in, her intestines don't really move that much when she moves unlike her stomach I notice. It's almost like it's locked in place.

Kate puts her keys in the ignition and turns it, the Toyota starting up. The song "Head Like A Hole" by Nine Inch Nails blasting out of the radio, Kate turns down the radio and starts to back out. She pulls out of the driveway and makes her way out of the neighborhood.
Chapter End Notes:
So yeah, this shows a little bit of Kate and Brian's relationship. Your thoughts? Feel free to tell me. And yeah I know, this one is shorter than usual. I had to kinda speed it up due to having somewhere to go this afternoon. I'll put out another chapter tomorrow.