- Text Size +
As I'm between her breasts, I feel and hear her heart pounding in her chest. Sounding like there's a huge marching band drum right behind me. I smell the moist stale air of the hallway with every step Kate takes. As she walks down the stairs, I'm constantly moving up and down between her boobs. Her heart also pumping fast, feeling like it's going to pop out of her chest any moment. I slide back deeper into her chest, my vision being altered by the lack of light inside her light red shirt. She gets down to the bottom step and walks out the door. I haven't really been outside since we moved from Dallas to Tampa. I didn't really go outside much either when she lived with her parents and we were younger, maybe besides one or two times in the 2 years I was living with them.


She walks into the parking lot, the moist Florida air hits both of us immediately. Despite being fall, it's one of the things we never got used to living here. I notice Kate's breasts are starting to sweat. Kate gets to her car, a black 1988 Toyota Celica. She puts her car key in and gets in. Before she starts the car she looks puts her hand inside her shirt and gently grabs me out of it.

"Anthony, please don't try to run off or anything. Please" She says, her eyes look serious.

"I won't, what makes you think that?" I say.

"Just wanna make sure" Kathryn says, she places me on the console of the car.

"And also sorry about the boob sweat, but you probably enjoyed didn't you, you little pervert" She says with a toothy smile as she puts the car keys in.

Kate backs out of her parking space and into the parking lot. I get a glimpse of the parking lot, seemingly mostly new cars in it, and a good amount of the cars I've never seen in person, just only in the commercials. I feel the AC blasting on me and Kate, Kate's face seems to be wet from the moistness from outside. She looks kinda cute the way she's staring out of the windshield, her eyes looking focused and her cheeks lightly reddened. Her hair seems not to be taking the moistness of outside so well, making it seem a bit frizzy. At a stop light she looks at me and smiles.

"Are you enjoying the ride?" Kate says, looking at me.

"Yeah, I guess I am heh heh" I say, looking at the radio.

"Oh, you want me to turn on the radio for you?" She says, I see her hand go to the radio and turn it on.

It switches from a cereal ad, to the song "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie, to "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas, and then she stops it on the pop station. The song "Hey Jealousy" by Gin Blossoms is playing.

The car moves and Kate is back to focusing on the road.

I think the song sounds alright, even though I only know it due to hearing Hey Jealousy being played at a party our downstairs neighbor was having at 1 o'clock in the morning a couple of weeks ago.

"Where does Brian live, I know he lives in Tampa but what part? This drive is taking forever" I say, I attempt to get out of the console and get into the front passenger's seat.

"He lives in Lakeland, so you might wanna get comfy" She says, I see her turn onto a highway.

I lean back in the passenger's seat, the song switches from Hey Jealousy to Two Princes by Spin Doctors.

For about 15 minutes me and Kathryn are pretty much silent. Besides the sound of the radio, she doesn't really change it until "Like A Prayer" by Madonna comes on. She says that song was playing when she was dumped at prom when she was a senior. I say I remember that night, her coming home crying and venting to me.

She turns the radio to the modern rock station, playing "Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana.

We make it to to Lakeland, it took us a little bit under a hour.

I climb up the side door and look out the glass window, the song "Cryin'" by Aerosmith now playing on the radio. I see trees and houses and cars, the cars seem to be ranging from new to kinda new.

"What part of Lakeland is this?" I say, slightly curious of my surroundings.

"Fountain Heights" She says, she pulls her hair back with one hand and the other hand on the steering wheel.

She keeps going for another mile or so and then she pulls into a driveway, the house looking like it was built about 20 years ago but still in good shape. There's a white 1990 Camaro IROC-Z parked in the open garage.

Kate turns the key and take it out of the ignition and grabs me and puts me back in her breasts, the sweat still there but chilled. I hear her heart beat excitedly in anticipation of seeing Brian. She gets out of the car and closes the door and locks it. She walks towards the front door and rings the doorbell.

She waits for about 45 seconds and then the door opens, Brian is in a collared white shirt and cargo shorts, his black stubble which is new to me. Last time I saw him was a month ago and there wasn't a trace of hair on his face besides his eyelashes and eyebrows.

"Oh, thought you were the pizza guy" He says, a smile.

I can feel Kate's heart pounding at this point, I think she's blushing.

"Well, you thought wrong" She says as Brian lets her in.

I've never been inside Brian's house before, the living room seems big. The TV is a huge 1992 Sony Trinitron in a even bigger TV stand. The house smells of Peach candles. Kate walks over and sits on the couch. The movement of her sitting causes me to slide more down her shirt and onto her belly, I'm eye to eye with her belly button, which is about the size of my head.

Kate scratches her belly and tries to move me to back to the middle of her breasts. Brian notices this as he walks to the couch.

"Kate, what are you doing?" He says, sounding suspicious.

Kate doesn't hesitate and puts me in her hand and shows me.

"Oh, you brought Anthony. How's it going dude?" He says.

"Nothing much, you?" I say, sounding slightly monotone.

"Good Good, so Kate what do you wanna do tonight. I wasn't really expecting Anthony to come, but that's cool too" Brian says he grabs the Tv remote and turns on the TV, it's on HBO, the movie "Raising Arizona" is on.

"Uh, we could just watch a movie and eat pizza" Kate says, she bends down to scratch her knee and then she places me on the glass table in front of her.

"Yeah, yeah that'd be cool" Brian says, he scratches his beard as he walks into the kitchen. The kitchen is definitely bigger than Kate's, the counters seem to be made out of marble. I get a glimpse of the inside of the refrigerator, it seems to be stocked with Sodas, Beers, condiments, and cheeses. He gets out a Pabst Blue Ribbon can for himself and grabs a Pepsi can.

Brian walks over to the couch and hands Kate the soda, she takes it and takes a long chug of it. She burps loudly.

"Really?" Me and Brian says in unison.

"What? I've heard you both burp before" She says, defending herself.

Me and Brian lock eyes with each other when she says this but the doorbell rings.

Brian grabs his wallet off of the table and tells me to hide. I go under the couch.


Brian opens the door, a black Domino's delivery man who seems about the same age of him (Mid 20s) is at the door with a two pizzas and a box of cheesy bread.

"Is it free?" I hear him say.

"Nope, it was only 28 minutes. Close but no cigar" he says.

"Damn it, oh well." Brian says, he pulls out the money for the pizza and pays the delivery driver and tells him to have a good day and shuts the door.

"Pizza Time" he says as he puts the boxes down on the kitchen counter. I climb out from under the table an Kate gets up, saying that she's starving.

"What did you get?" Kate says as she grabs another Pepsi from the fridge and a plate.

"One large Pepperoni and one medium cheese and cheesy bread" Brian says, grabbing about 3 slices of the large pizza and a piece of the cheesy bread.

"You're welcome to have some if you'd like, Tony" Kate says, using a pet name I haven't heard in years on me.

"Nah I'm good" I say, not really feeling hungry. The bite of bread filled me up still from earlier today.

Brian and Kate sit down of the couch together and eat pizza, Brian bringing both boxes to the table. We all focus on the movie. In about 40 minutes Raising Arizona ends, and I admit. The movie got a pretty good laugh out of all of us.

I notice the sky gets darker outside and I see out of the corner of my eye that Brian has his hand on Kate's thigh. Kate smiles and lean up against him. Brian changes it from HBO, which is airing Die Hard 2, to MTV. Beavis and Butthead is on the TV.

"Brian, c'mon. You know I don't wanna watch that" Kate says, sounding half asleep.

"Fine, I'll put it back on Die Hard 2" he says, changing the channel.

For about 5 minutes Brian gets up to go to the bathroom. Kate lays down on the couch, belly up. I notice the pizza made her bloated, and I hear a couple of noises. Mostly gurgles and groans digesting the pizza and soda she had. I mess around and accidentally put myself in her half drank Pepsi can. Kate falls back to sleep before I do this. She wakes up a little bit afterwards I do so, she sees the Pepsi can and picks it up instinctively. I feel her pick up the can, I try to scream but nothing comes out for some reason. I feel the can leaning forwards, the inside of her mouth looking like cavernous. I fall in and along with the Pepsi.

Her mouth smells of pizza still, I see small patches of pepperoni and cheese on her front teeth and molars, and a couple of sauce stains. I move along with the soda down her throat, a familiar place. I've been swallowed by her a couple of times in the past, 3 times on accident. Two times she meant too. I notice the scar from where I tried kicking my way out of her throat is still there from that Christmas party the year she graduated. I see her stomach opening up and I splash down along with the Pepsi.

"Great, here we go again"
Chapter End Notes:
Comments and reviews welcome, sorry about the Vore stuff not coming until the end.