- Text Size +
Kate moved out after graduating high school and took Anthony with her. Her parents eventually did found out about him but they never told anyone out of fear of Anthony being tested on, but her older brother Jason swears he saw a little man in the living room one time, but when he says so his parents think he's smoking pot and tell him to stop doing it. Kate moved to Tampa from Dallas about 2 weeks later after her graduation.


Tuesday, October 5th, 1993

"All I do when you get back to the apartment is sit on the couch and watch TV all day, and I'm fucking tired of it. Watching Ricki Lake, Oprah, and Jerry Springer. I'm fucking sick of watching those shows." I say, my hair longer than it was when I met her. I'm wearing a small black T-shirt she found and that she cut up and sewed for my side. And blue jeans she cut out of Derek's jeans about a 3 years ago.

"It's not like you can get a job, Anthony. We both know that, and plus, I don't have cable right now. When I get my next pay check and I'll try to get basic cable" Kate says, I notice she goes into the Apartment Pantry and gets out a Zinger.

I watch her open the wrapper, she fits the chocolate confection into her mouth whole. She chews, I see the inside of her mouth while she chews and it looks like a wasteland of brown and white. She swallows it, I notice the lump going down her throat slowly. Kate licks her lips and goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water, she drinks it all in two gulps, the gulps being very audible, and you can see her throat slightly seem to be filled with water as she swallows. Her stomach gurgles a bit and she burps, excusing herself. Pushing her now long curly hair out of the way, she dyed it red a couple of years ago. Her golden nose ring she got for her 18th birthday seemingly to also be on her face.

Kate smiles at me and asked "What, were you afraid I was going to eat you again or something".

"Nah, I'm just kinda astonished on how you consumed all that. I've never really noticed it until now, you're like a ravished animal the way you ate and drank all that" I say, looking back at Kate. Her eyes locked on me, making me feel kinda intimidated with their size.

"I mean, it's just food Anthony. It's not like I'm eating people" She says, sounding kinda annoyed.

"Yeah I know but it's kinda like "Wow" Y'know" I say.

"Yeah okay whatever you say Anthony" She says in a sarcastic tone.

Katie is dressed in ripped jeans and a jean jacket with a Soundgarden T-shirt. She goes and gets her keys off of the key rack near the door.

"Where are you going?" I say turning my head towards Kate.

"I'm going to Brian's for a couple hours" She says before she walks out the door.

Brian was her boyfriend, this guy a couple of years older than her. They met at work and then the friendship went into a relationship. Brian thinks he's going to be the next Kurt Cobain or Billy Corgan. I thought he was a ok guy, he knows about me and he's seen me and we're pretty cool with each other. Kate and I trust him enough that he won't tell anyone about me.

I jump off of the table and land on my feet. I walk across the carpeted floor and climb the couch legs and get onto the couch, the TV remote is on the first cushion and I press the power button with my foot. A new episode of Full House seems to be on, A show I never really cared for but since I really don't wanna get up and change the channel again I just watch it anyways. It's not that funny to me but I do find it amusing that Jesse and Becky feel bad about giving their kids a harmless punishment.

Eventually Kate does get back, but it's about 12. I'm sleeping on the arm of the couch. I'm awoken by the sound of the door opening, Kate's hair looking messed up and her shirt looking kinda ripped. You can see her boobs in the shirt, no bra on apparently. Her boobs are bigger than average, something I learned over the years. Her nipples definitely noticeable through the shirt. She has a McDonald's bag in hand as she walks through the door.

"Seems like you and Brian had a fun night" I say, waking up kinda.

"Yeah Yeah" She says as she puts the McDonald's bag down and pulls out a large fry and a 20 piece nugget. I notice her tanned crack is showing as she walks by me, and a little bit of her flower panties. She pulls up her pants, I get a glimpse of the tattoo on her lower back, seemingly being a Monarch butterfly. It doesn't look bad, I admit.

Kate sits down in the kitchen and starts on her Chicken McNuggets, I watch her eat again. Feeling a little bit bad for the poor chicken nugget, knowing it's gonna be destroyed by her hungry stomach. I've been in there multiple before and it wasn't the best place to be. I watch her eat the first chicken nugget, her teeth looking like gigantic tiles as they rip them apart. Kate looks at me and says with a somewhat teasing expression "Keep looking at me and you'll be next". She says that, she pokes at her stomach. Slightly bloated but nothing out of the ordinary.

I look away and fall back asleep.

Wednesday, October 6th, 1993

I wake up at about 8, judging by the clock above the TV. I peel myself off of the couch, the leather really sticking me in place. My face is kinda red but it starts to cool down in a couple of seconds. I notice that Kate is gone, which isn't unusual. She leaves the house for work before I wake up most of the time. I jump off of the couch and run towards the kitchen to wash myself off in the sink. I do so, only taking about 5 minutes to wash myself off and dry myself off and put my clothes back on.

"Fuck, so what am I doing today" I say, standing on the kitchen counter beside the sink. Knowing I don't wanna go outside due to the fact I don't wanna get caught, even though I walked around the US for about most of the 80s as a kid/teenager. But whatever helps Kate sleep at night. Since I'm tired of spending most of my days watching daytime TV when she's not here, starting out with Good Morning America or Today and ending with Oprah or something.

"I fucking wish she bought a computer and got AOL" I say to myself, thinking about the America Online ad I saw on TV a couple of days ago and thinking it looked pretty interesting.

I walk and jump off the counter, I walk into Kate's room to see what's inside. The same stuff, I can see a package of Tampax on her dresser. Her bed is made. There's a picture of her and Brian from a couple of months ago at DisneyWorld, standing by each other with their arms wrapped around each other. The picture is dated 8/21/93. They both seem to be happy and you can see the castle in the background and other people.

There's not much to see in these four walls of her room, so I get out.

I walk towards the living room and see there's a NES covered in dust under the TV stand, something that her older brother gave to her as a present the day before she left for Tampa. Even though Derek had the NES long before her, but he thought it would be a good goodbye present.

I look at it for a second, remember walking by a house back when I was younger and seeing a pair of twins playing Super Mario Brothers on this thing when I was younger.

I walk towards the kitchen and get out of slice of Wonder bread from the breadbox besides the fridge. I eat about 3 bites of it and then put it to the side, knowing Kate will probably eat it when she comes home.

I give up and go to the couch and turn on the TV and watch some of it, I hear a little bit about the U.S military doing a raid on a Somalian city and a battle happened, I change the channel and watch some a couple of re-runs of The Honeymooners, I'm bored to tears while watching it, but nothing else is on so I just deal with it.

I take a nap after the first episode. I wake up around 2 in the afternoon. As soon as I wake up I change the channel, it's on a soap opera. I watch about ten minutes of it before falling asleep again.

I wake up about 2 hours later. I see Kate walk through the door, in a button down white shirt and a pair of pants and a black jacket.

"So how was work?" I say, waking up.

"It was nice, the dentist office wasn't very busy today. I mostly took calls and just went out for lunch for about 2 hours." She says, walking towards her room to change clothes.

When she walks back out, in jeans, a pair of checkered Vans and a Coke T shirt. She grabs me off of the couch and says, "We're going to Brian's".

She puts me deep between her breasts and grabs her keys and heads out of the apartment door.
Chapter End Notes:
I honestly felt like this was a good chapter, like something I might of written on "Just Like In The Movies". What did you think of it?