- Text Size +
Wednesday, October 13th, 1993

I wake up, still in Kate's stomach, I notice it's quite empty besides a couple of huge gobs of yogurt, it seems to be pink. I walk through the acid, it's a little bit below my knees. I walk up to the mountain of yogurt, I stick my hand in it and start licking it. It's apparently strawberry yogurt. I feel Kate get up from sitting down, causing me to fall flat on my ass. On the outside, Kate is at work. She's talking to a lady asking about her appointment.


"It's at 10 right?" The lady says, she seems to be in her early 50s.

"You'd be correct" Katie says, she points and taps on the lady's name on the computer screen.

"Oh alright, thank you" she says, walking back to her seat.

As I'm dining a little on the yogurt Kate had for breakfast, I feel her start to walk, causing the acid and yogurt to slosh around a little, I fall over. I notice I've grown taller too, not by much compared to last night but enough where I'm starting to wonder if I might be growing to the regular size of a human being. As I hear the clacking of Kate's shoes as she walks I hear other things, like a child screaming in the room she passes by about not wanting to be here, another room the noise of a dental drill, and another room the noise of the TV seemingly on a high volume while on a Apple Macintosh commercial. I feel her take another step and then bend down a little, causing me to fall over and lean more towards the front of her stomach, where her belly button is and the acid and yogurt soon follow.

She gets back up, causing me and everything else to go back to it's original place. I hear gulping sounds and wonder what it is. I look up above me and I hear a rush of liquid coming down, I watch the opening in her stomach start to open up, I basically get wiped out by the rush of water. I'm pushed to the front of her belly, the water seemingly continuously keeps coming into her belly, I see the yogurt start dissolving quickly into the acid, the water seemingly causing it to quickly sink under like a iceberg. I notice that the water stops rushing down for a second.

"I feel kinda cold inside, also sorry Tony" I hear her say under her breath, I notice a bubble rise up a float into her throat, causing her to burp.

Before I can say anything, I feel her bend down again to put the cup under the water cooler. The water sloshes onto me, I'm underwater at this point, I feel some of the acid churning the water below me. I hear a rushing sound from above, make the water to go from lukewarm and then back to cold, I feel the water rising up also. The sound of water splashing on top of water. Eventually she finishes off the water. I swim up, the water being at my shoulder level. I notice how broad they are compared to a couple of years ago. I feel Katie walk back to her chair, the clear water sloshing around a bit with each step, I get a taste of it. It actually tastes pretty good compared to tap water. A little bit salty, but other than that it's pretty good.


Kate sits down in her chair, causing the water to jolt a little bit inside her. About a couple of hours later most of the water has gone down to her bladder, she goes to lunch with Brian. They get in his car and they go to Arby's, they talk a little bit I notice, and Kate doesn't eat as much as she usually does. Just a Beef 'n Cheddar and a medium fry and a diet Coke. Her stomach seemingly not as filled up but it was pretty satisfied, the digesting seemed to be pretty relaxed I noticed, small churns here and there and a couple of gurgles. When Kate got into her car, she started to talk to me again.

"You doin' alright in there?" she says to me as she puts on her seat belt, the room in her stomach slightly becoming less.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad you didn't have a heavy meal when you went to Arby's. Not too happy on how you basically filled up on water in the morning though, I thought I was gonna drown" I say, I sound a small bit muffled to her.

"I mean, I did say I was sorry" she says, I hear her put her keys in the ignition, the song "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston plays out of the radio.

She backs out of the parking lot and heads onto the street, the only thing I can hear is the sound of Kate's stomach digesting her lunch still, I see the food go into her intestines. She drives for a little bit down a road, the song switching from "I Will Always Love You" to "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers, Kate changes the radio, saying she finds the song annoying. Kate fiddles with the radio for a bit, landing on a Rap station playing "Jump" by Kris Kross, she changes it again, landing on a oldies playing the song "I Wonder Why" by Dion & The Belmonts. She keeps it there, I hear the song, reminding of that song was in the first movie I remember seeing in the Living Room on TV when Kate and her family just got home from their vacation in California when they met me.

I feel Kate hum a little bit to the song, I feel her turn the car onto a exit and onto the highway. She starts to accelerate on the highway, she weaves through traffic a little. Kate gets across the bridge, heading back into Tampa from St.Petersburg. I hear the car start to slow down a bit, Kate mumbles something under her breath.

"Why'd you slow down?" I say, I push away a undigested piece of sandwich bun away from me.

"Traffic, we're not the only one's heading home for the day sadly" She says, starting to inch the car forwards. The song playing now on the radio is "Judy's Turn To Cry" by Lesley Gore, I kinda hate the song a little due to how sweet sounding it is.

We're stuck in traffic for about 15 minutes, her Toyota moving up inch by inch, eventually we get free and turn on to an exit.

"Y'know, I need to go grocery shopping when I come to think of it" Kate says, she spots that she's about to pass a Winn-Dixie, she changes the radio from "Everyday" by Buddy Holly to "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" by R.E.M, on the college station we were listening to the other day.


Kate slows down and pulls into the parking lot, she drives for a little bit before finding a parking space near the Shopping Cart corral not too far from the store's entrance. She stops the car and takes the keys out of the ignition and puts them in her and takes off her seat belt, the space in her stomach back to normal. I see some of the digested mush float over to the now open space. Kate opens the car door and puts her keys in her pocket. She gets out, causing me and the food to shift a little bit due to the immediate elevation. She walks over and grabs a cart and starts walking towards the store, I hear the noises of her carts and other carts rattling, people talking, the sounds of the the automatic doors opening and closing.

Kate pushes the basket inside the store, she's greeted with a blast of cold air from inside the store. She walks to various aisles, picking up things like 12 pack of Coke, a Box of Honey Nut Cheerios, A box of Tide Laundry Powder, and 3 boxes of Kraft Mac N' Cheese. When she gets to the line, she grabs a Mars Bar (A Snicker's Almond bar for us Americans).

"You find everything alright?" Says the cashier, he seems to be in his early 30s, his nametag says "Gene".

"Yeah, I did" Kate says, sounding like she doesn't really feel like she's in the mood for talking.

She gets her bags and pushes the shopping cart out of the store and into the parking lot. I grow a little, Kate feels it, and she kinda winces in pain a little, mumbling what happened under her breath as she heads towards her car.

"I don't know, I just grew a little" I say, sounding somewhat dumbfounded.

"Well I'm gonna make sure to vomit you out in a couple of hours, and also you've got a candy bar headed your way in a couple of minutes so be ready for that" she says, she makes it to the car.

Kate parks the cart by her left passenger's side door and opens the back door, she grabs about 2 bags and takes out the candy bar and tosses it into her seat while she's bending down to put the bags on the backseat. She gets up and closes the car door and pushes the basket into the corral. I start her stomach start to bubble a little bit out of hunger, the acid burning my feet a little. Kate walks over to her driver's seat and bends down and puts the candy bar on the console, she gets in and just stops for a second.

She breathes in and out, she grabs the Mars Bar and starts unwrapping it, I hear her starting to chew on it, the chewing sounding loud from where I am in her stomach, like she's chewing rocks from the way she's chewing the almonds. I hear a gulp from above, the sweet smell entering her stomach before anything else. I see the chewed up mass of chocolate and caramel fall into the acid and land with a splash, a couple of pieces of the chewed up almond floating to me. I hear her take another bite and and swallow, the caramel chocolaty nutty smell overwhelming me. I hear her grab her keys with her other hand and put them into her pocket and get out her keys, she puts them into the ignition and turns it, the song "Where Is My Mind" by The Pixies are playing. She she takes another quick big bite and swallows the candy bar basically. I see the area surrounding me basically is brown liquid mixed with chunks of the chewed up candy bar. I see another chewed up piece of chocolate fall in, it's immediately destroyed by her acid. I feel her back out of the parking space and get into the parking lot, not soon after I see a gigantic block of the Mars Bar plop into her stomach.

"Enjoy the chocolate" she says, laughing a little.

I walk through the chocolate sludge, and take a bite of the chocolate bar chunk from the top, it actually tastes pretty good.

Eventually, Kate gets home and goes up the stairs, causing me and the chocolate to constantly shift around, I feel her stomach contents rising, her stomach seemingly getting hotter.

Kate walks through the door with her bags, she throws them down on the table and heads sprints to the kitchen sink. I feel me and the contents of her stomach rise up into her throat quickly, me and the chocolate and a little bit of her lunch land into the hard metal sink basin. She retches for a little bit more, I climb out of the vomit and stand on the side of the sink. Kate throws up about two more times before starting to stand up instead of leaning over.

"The moistness of the apartment plus carrying all those groceries up the stairs makes for a very upset stomach" She says, giving me a wearing smiles.

"Are you alright though?" I say, despite being covered from head to toe in vomit still more worried about her.

"Yeah, I guess I am, I bet you like going out that way don't you" She says, she grabs a paper towel and wipes some of the vomit off of her mouth.

"Well Hell yeah I do, you think I enjoy being pushed out of your asshole, let alone being inside you in general" I say.

"To be fair, this time you kinda deserved it" She says, she turns on the water on the sink and washes all the vomit down the drain.

Once she gets all the vomit down the drain she puts me in the sink and washes me off, she cuts out another pair of jeans out of her shorts and jokes that she's gonna have to start buying clothes for me, she also cuts out a grey T shirt out of her old shirt in the closet.

I went to sleep that day, but I felt very strange before I woke up.
Chapter End Notes:
Last Chapter comes out on Monday, just giving you a heads up.