- Text Size +
Tuesday, October 12th, 1993

I wake up on the pillow on the other side of Kate's bed, she's gone but she leaves a note on her bed, I get up and walk to it. It says if she hears that I leave this apartment under any circumstances, she'll kick me out. And you can totally tell it's her, because she draws a little smiley face at the end and her signature. I say whatever and I go to the bathroom, take a wiz, brush my teeth, and that's about it. I walk into the living room and turn on the TV, and do what I regularly do. I watch TV for about until I'd say about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I hop up off of the couch and run to the kitchen to grab something to eat, when I walk to the kitchen, I feel something strange happen to me. I feel I grow another inch, I'm now about three inches. I'm shocked to be honest, I'm starting to wonder if my condition is wearing off. But I remember that my parent's said the doctor's said I'd be like this forever. But again, back then they thought drinking while pregnant was okay.


I climb up to the counter and get some bread out of the bread box, I grab a slice and start eating it. I look back at the TV while I eat, watching Phil Donahue talk about something. I watch and eat for a couple of minutes, finishing off half of the bread before I put it down, starting to feel full. I jump down from the counter and onto to the floor. It actually kinda hurts this time when I do so, like Jumping from a one story building. I scream fuck as loud as I think I ever have, I hear a male voice walking down the hallway saying what was that. I quickly sober up and don't make any noise, I hear the man knock on the door and ask if I'm alright in there, I don't make any noise. He knocks again and he says are you alright, I don't say anything. And then he says now this time if you don't say anything I'm gonna assume you're seriously injured and you can't say anything I'm gonna call a ambulance. I scream yes I'm fine but it's covered up by the sound of the TV.

"Okay, I'm calling 911" he says, I hear him walk into his apartment.

At this point I'm starting to freak out, knowing this will probably be my last day with Kate. I think about jumping out the window and hoping I land on something soft, but then I realize the fall might kill me. I think about going down the kitchen sink, but then I remember I don't wanna go that route. I start internally panicking, wondering what I could do right now. I walk around in circles out of nervousness, I run into Kate's room and climb under her pillow, seeing the note again as I climb under honestly just makes me even more nervous. In about 3 minutes I hear a group of men bust through the front door, a ambulance stretcher. They run into the bathroom, and the room I'm in. I don't make a sound as they look into the closet, one of them grabs the note off of the pillow.


"If you leave this apartment under any circumstances Tony, I'll kick you out?" One of the EMTs says, his gruff voice sounding confused.

"Yeah, you might wanna get police to check into that Frank" the other one says, I hear the paper being ruffled and shoved into his pocket. They group gets out of the apartment, I start to fall asleep.

I wake up a couple of hours later, I feel the light of outside shining on me, I start to open my eyes. I see a furious Kate looking right at me, her face red and everything, her hair seems to be in a mess. I start to wake up completely. Kate's hand rips me from under the pillow and sets me down on her nightstand.

"SO, got anything to say for yourself ANTHONY?" She says, she throws her arms in the air.

"I mean, I didn't think the guy would hear me say fuck" I say, trying to defend myself.

"I mean, I didn't think the guy would hear me say fuck" She says, mocking me.

"Fucking stop Anthony, just stop with the excuses. I had to go to the police station today for questioning, and the building says I have to pay for the door they broke down, and now EVERYONE knows about you. People are starting to think that there's even a little man running around this apartment complex, it was just kinda like a urban legend at first but now people think it's true" She says, sounding pissed.

"I'm sorr-I'm done with your fucking sorrys Anthony" I begin but she cuts me off.

"I mean, do you think Brian says he'll let me live with him" I say.

"I mentioned it to him today at lunch before I left out for your bullshit and he says it would cause him too much worry" She says, not really pissed but more like annoyed.

"Do you think you could drive me back to Dallas?" I say.

"No, I don't have the time for it. But I'd never thought I'd do this on purpose, but I guess I have to" She says, reaching for me I start to back up slowly having a idea of what she's gonna do.

She grabs me off of the nightstand, I kick and scream but she says doing that is gonna cause her to chew. I stop immediately, remembering the first time she accidentally swallowed me, her molars clamped down on my wrist and I screamed. She forces me headfirst into her mouth, a very familiar place to me. It's wet and moist, it vaguely smells like coffee. I see her teeth trying not to gnaw on me, they're going up and down but not exactly touching me. I get my whole body into her mouth, my head nearing the back of her mouth, her molars surrounding me, I feel her tongue lift my legs up a little, and her head going up, in a way that causes me to slide down a little down deeper into her mouth. I feel a strong force pulling me into her throat, I fall out of her mouth, her uvula only a inch to me above her head, as soon I get into her throat, I hear a "I'm sorry Anthony" and that's about it. Her throat smells of coffee also, but I don't mind. I see the kinda pinkish area of her throat from the light outside, I see the scar in her throat again. I see her stomach sphincter start to open as I fall, I fall through it.

I land with a splash/ a plop, there's some brown liquid that smells like coffee, which I assume it is. There's some heavily chewed up fries scattered around her belly, and lots of chewed up pieces of a burger, a piece of a wrapper floats next to me, something I guess Kate accidentally ate. It shows the Burger King logo faded.

"I'm sorry Anthony, but this is the only way you're gonna have to live with me right now until I can figure out what to do with you" she says, sounding sympathetic.

"I understand I guess, but are you gonna shit me out or?" I say.

"Nah, I'll vomit you up if I can. If you feel my intestines starting to suck you down I give you my permission to resist it if you can" she says.

"Okay, and also there's a piece of a Burger King wrapper just kinda floating around in here" I say.

"Oh, well I bit into the Whopper with the wrapper on when Brian brought Burger King back for lunch then I took it off, I was really hungry" She says, her voice booming.

"Oh okay" I say, a see a whole fry that she must of swallowed float past me. The liquid and everything is at a little bit below my knee.

"Again, I'm sorry Tony. I really wish it didn't have to come to this, but you didn't really leave me much choice" Kate says, she starts to move and walk, causing me and the food and the liquid to slosh from side to side to forwards to backwards when she walks.

"It's fine, I deserve it anyways" I say, I start to walk around a little, kinda dissolving into holes in my already faded shirt.


I feel Kate walk to her home phone and call Brian, telling him that he needs him to come over and fix his door. About 30 minutes later, he come's in. They kiss and make out for a couple of minutes, some of Brian's spit lands on me from what Kate swallowed from him.

When they get done kissing, Brian asks what happened to me.

"Soo, where's Anthony?" He says.

"I'm in here" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"You swallowed him again Kate?" He says, nonchalantly.

"I mean, it's kinda his punishment for right now until I can figure out what do with him.

"I mean, we're all adults here but ok, if that's what you want" He says.

Brian goes outside of the apartment and brings in the door, he grabs the box of power tools from outside and he brings it in.

It takes about a good ten minutes for him to replace the door, Kate just sat on the couch and watched him, saying he looked really sexy when he would do work like this under her breath, and Brian saying that he heard that. When Brian gets done he tells Kate to call the landlord and tell him that he fixed it. She gets off of the couch, causing me to fall down into the coffee/acid mix. She calls her landlord and he comes up in about 15 minutes, tells her that she doesn't have to pay for the door but if he hears anymore complaints about a small man living in his apartment complex he's gonna kick her out. She agrees to this, but on the inside I notice her stomach is bubbling up a little bit when he says this.

About 5 hours later, after Kate took a shower and brushed her teeth, swallowing some toothpaste accidentally to my dismay, she goes to bed.

"Hey Kate" I say, she's laying down, her belly is now.

"Yeah, Anthony" she says sounding tired, I feel her kinda move up and look down through her belly through the sheets.

"I truly am sorry, I legit didn't think anything like this would happen" I say, sounding actually sorry this time.

"I forgive you I guess, but I'm still gonna have to find out what I'm gonna do to you tomorrow though" She says.

I push away the half digested pizza roll from her dinner, the liquid now being really made up of water and acid.

"I guess that's fine" I say.

"Good Night, Anthony" She says, she shifts her body to her right side, causing me and the food and liquid to fall to the side, I hear her heart beat slowly above me, and her lungs slowly rushing in and out with air.

"Good Night, Kathryn" I say, pushing away a chunk of sauce from the pizza roll before I fall asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Your thoughts on this chapter? I felt like this one wasn't too exciting, but there was a good amount of action I'd say.