- Text Size +

As Christine slowly awoke, she can saw absolutely nothing else but darkness. Her head hurt a little bit but she started to remember where she was. She remembered the fact that she signed to be rent for a company, and that she was shrunk and place in a small box in order to be send somewhere. She also can remembered a face, something like an angelic face with a smirk on it, yes, it was the nurse, Hannison. She placed her in that box, just after Christine went asleep because of the sedative. All of the previous events are now clear in her head, but… If she is now awake, it must be because she has been accepted to a new job! 


Then Christine heard some noise coming from outside, it must be something like footstep from her new employers. It came closer and closer, before finally every sound stop, only letting a blank, but Christine could feel that there is somebody near the little box where she is trapped. Suddenly, she felt a seismic wave coming from each side of the box, as if fingers hold the box. This is at that moment where the box open, a powerful light completely dazzled the tiny woman. Her eyes were just not ready for such brightness after spending an unknown period of time inside this box. Despite that, after servals seconds, her eyes started to acclimate and she started at discerning forms.


She looked first left and right above her, discerning a ceiling, but it doesn’t looked like a factory or something like that, it’s just seems to be a regular house. But the thing that Christine absolutely can’t miss was literally in front of her, a gigantic face was looking at her, with a smile. But her eyes continue to acclimate to the light, so she was very slow at analysing things. It’s seems that this a woman, in her thirties she would said for the moment, she also saw that she had long blonde hair. However, this is at that moment where a powerful sound came from the being above her. 


“Hello Christine, nice to meet you!” resonate into Christine hears. “My name is Nathalie, and I’m the one who recruit you”.


“Hi… I mean… Hello” try to said Christine, but it was kind of hard for her, not knowing how to react. There is a smirk on Nathalie face, the kind of smile that don’t really make you comfortable.  


“But you already know my name… You will start really quickly your new job” Said Nathalie, then, two fingers came grabbing Christine from each side, and raising her in the air, she quickly was at the level of Nathalie eyes. Even if she was afraid, the little woman was here to work, so she found the confidence to ask “You said that I already know you?”.


There was a blank, then Nathalie laugh, a small one that she try to contain. “You don’t recognize me? Even if it’s hard to you to adapt… Maybe it’s because of your size that you also don’t recognize my voice. Take a closer look at me!” She said in a more authoritative voice. 




 Nathalie moved Christine a little bit, she became closer to the god-like face in front of her. .Now she can see the details of the gigantic woman blond face, she was beautiful, but this face… Christine see it in the past. In a shock, her brain revive the souvenir, she know who was Nathalie indeed! But she hadn’t much time to think, Nathalie said “Yes it’s me, Nathalie, the new wife of your ex-husband!” She laughed harder than before, crippling Christine hears. On the other hand, Christine was terrorized, she hates this woman, she thief her husband, all of the calamity she faced in the past years  was in great part due to this woman. And now… She was between her fingers, at her complete mercy. 



Nathalie the explaint “Well… You are going to work with me, in a close relationship. We are at my home, and you are going to be by personal slave for this month.” She add “If you do a bad job, or simply if i want, I might keep you longer”  very playfully.


“That’s… That’s not possible, you cannot do that, this isn’t possible” said Christine completely distraught.  


“Of course I can!” Reply Nathalie “This is perfectly legal my dear… When I heard that you were applying for this kind of job, I register, and when you were available, I pick you immediately! Isn’t that beautiful? Me, the woman that you hate because I take your husband, yours kids, I make you poor because of this divorce… And now you gonna work for me! You will have to do everything I say. This is like a dream becoming true.” 


Far from a dream, Christine understand that she as just enter into a nightmare. She hated her, and now she worked for this blond, selfish and younger woman. Apart from the fact she steal her husband, she also hated her because she was beautiful, she had to admit that. Her greens eyes and her blonde eyes  were astonishing. But Nathalie doesn’t let her think much, she said “Well well well, what can I do with you… Oh I now, since I will work in my office this week, you're gonna serve me!”


After that, the world around Christine started to move quickly, Nathalie hand move down, then she relief the grief her fingers have over the tiny woman. She falled and landed on the table. Christine took time to look around her, she was in Nathalie living room, the place where her husband and kids also lived, but any of them was insight. During this time, Nathalie sit down on a chair. She then said “I don’t want to let everyone know that you are mine, so I will keep somewhere where you can’t be see, and also be useful to me. Indeed, this is your role in life isn’it? Serving me?” She add “Your first job will be to be my personal feet-taker. I will put you in my highs heels, and you will serve my feet!” She said with a smile, she seems so happy to do that.  


The hand of Nathalie came closer to Christine, then, she was again between her fingers. Nathalie moved her hand down, the tiny woman was soon enough just in top of a giant black and red high heel.  


“Goodbye little one, I hope your gonna do a good job, my dear…” said Nathalie. “You must do a good job anyway, you will do everything I said you little slave!” She then dropped Christine into the shoes. Christine was now inside the shoes, it was a high quality high heel for sure, something very luxurious. Something then came into her mind, the feet odor of Nathalie. She was literally surrounded by this odor, that’s was hard for the tiny woman to accommodate. 


“Do you like them?” Said Nathalie. “This pairs cost me a lot of your husband money… I mean my money. This pair may cost more than your entiere living. How does it feel? To be in a shoes that has more value that you?” She said while laughing. 


“Ok now I might be late, so goodbye little feet-taker”, then Nathalie feet came from above, quickly entering into the shoes. The body of Christine was pushed by the enormous foot all the way to the end of the high heel. Natalie toes sections cover the tiny body. An heavy pressure was apply on the poor woman, but she knew she can survived that. 


*BOOM*


Christine heard a noise, very strong and near her. She recognize that, that was the other foot, because Nathalie raised-up from her chair. She then started to walk. Each new steps applying pressures on the tiny woman. Then there was a relief, the pressure again, then relief, pressure, relief… Nathalie was walking, and there is nothing Christine can do against that. Her new job has now started.   


 

Chapter End Notes:

Please don't hesitate to had a review!