- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware in-skater shoe with Reshma, then unaware still in Reshma's skater sneaker with Kayleigh's barefoot, then back to Reshma's skater sneaker

 

Now that you were unintentionally transferred to Reshma's shoe, you prepare to experience her might as both women made their way to the next exhibit…

Once they get there, they both start to slowly walk around, taking in all of the different art pieces. Due to that, you were routinely flattened under Reshma's socked toes. And because of how slow she was currently walking, every step in the crushing process was exaggerated for you.

First, her foot would land on the floor, where her 2nd toe would crush you under it. Then, that toe would press you deeper into the soft and worn insole, as her leg settled for a moment. After that, her toe would roughly dig into your body, since she'd put her weight onto the ball of her foot. And that was just the first half of the way Reshma normally walked.

But after that, you would experience a feeling of weightlessness, as this was when Reshma would lift her left leg into the air. This was the part that always felt incredibly long, but you knew that you would soon experience the crash. And that was something that you were almost never ready for, where your body is totally crushed under her toe, only for the whole process to repeat itself.

It wasn't all repetition after repetition though, because Reshma occasionally moved around in other ways to change things up for you. Sometimes she'd feel too lazy to lift her left leg, so she'd slide it instead. Of course, that caused you to get ruthlessly smeared against her 2nd and 3rd toes, though it never managed to cause actual harm on you. At the very least, the shrinking technology that Kayleigh used was highly powerful, since the secondary durability effect was incredibly potent.

But other times, Reshma wouldn't move, especially whenever she'd see a particularly impressive art piece. Whenever she stopped to admire the art, she'd absentmindedly grind the ball of her foot onto the floor, aggressively rubbing you against her soft socked toes. She'd also tap the ball of her foot, repeatedly slamming you down without mercy.

Due to all of that, your experience with Reshma never ceased to be entertaining, making you kinda glad that Kayleigh accidentally caused you to fall into this situation. And you still got plenty of other attention from Reshma's toes, since she still assumed that you were a torn bit of her insole, inspiring her to periodically poke and prod at your tiny body.

They weren't silently looking at all of the art pieces, as they occasionally talked to each other quietly as they walked around...

The two of them stop at a painting, as Kayleigh smiles and says "This one looks nice…"

Reshma nods and says "I agree. You can tell from the line thickness that the creator… uhh… made this in a stressful period in their life…"

Kayleigh raises an eyebrow at her friend and says "You made all that up, didn't you…?"

Reshma begins to nervously shift her weight back and forth, tormenting you endlessly, as a wave of sweat shot down her body from getting called out so easily. That proved to be difficult for you, as you were hit by that blast of sweat, coating you entirely while it was harmlessly absorbed by the sock and insole.

As that was happening, Reshma quietly laughs and says "What, did I not tell you that I'm an expert in…?" She quickly trails off before looking for a sign of what genre this exhibit was, jumping in place and intensely crushing you in the process. But she finally sees a sign with the exhibit title, before grinning and saying "Medieval Art Across the World…"

Kayleigh just sighs and says "I must have missed that…"

After that, Reshma spins around to face her friend, drilling you into the warm and sticky insole, before saying "Wanna take a lunch break?"

Kayleigh nods and says "That sounds like a good idea to me!"

With that decision, they finish up that exhibit and walk to a nearby sandwich shop, wanting to fill their stomachs…

When they enter the sandwich shop, they wait in line since it was a bit crowded, as Reshma started to shuffle in place aimlessly. She'd frequently turn about and move subtly, constantly battering you underfoot. At one point you try to crawl out from under her toes, but all you manage to do is tickle her enough to pin you against the insole hard.

As they wait, Kayleigh looks over and says "You okay? You're fidgeting a lot…"

Reshma nods, before sighing and saying "I've just gotta use the restroom. But I can wait…" Right after saying that, she starts to hop in place, smashing you repeatedly with her full weight. As she continues to do this, you only hope that something will stop her soon, though you also notice that it wasn’t nearly as strenuous as your experience last night in Kayleigh’s boot. That only makes you wonder if your body was adjusting to being at smaller sizes, which would be convenient, but that could also inspire her to be more lax about keeping track of you. Though, from your brief time so far with Kayleigh while shrunken, she was bound to forget about you many more times to come.

Kayleigh notices this and says "Just tell me what you want and I'll order for you." That finally gets her to stop, as you thank Aidios for shining her light upon you, in the form of Kayleigh’s statement.

Reshma smiles happily in response, before saying "Thanks! I'll just get a tuna melt and some chips…"

Following that, she hurries toward the bathroom, stomping you repeatedly in the process…

When she gets inside, she rushes to one of the stalls before sitting down to go, scrunching her toes aggressively as she felt that sweet relief. Due to that, you were buried under her sock-clad toes without a chance to escape, until she got back up to wash her hands. While she scrubbed her hands, she absentmindedly wriggled her toes, unrelentingly pestering you.

But by the time she was finished, the sandwiches were ready, so she quickly runs over to Kayleigh so she could help with carrying their food. Once they were seated at a table, they begin to eat, while you remained trapped within Reshma's sneaker.

While they are and chatted, Reshma stealthily slipped her left foot out of its sneaker, giving you a moment to rest. And now that you could see things clearly, you decide to take in your surroundings. You were standing on the imprint left by her 3rd toe, and it was large and deep. At its deepest point, it went down to your waist, but incline was shallow enough that you'd have no trouble getting out. But the next thing you notice that the majority of the insole was light pink, but there was a blackened imprint made in the shape of her foot, which was a bit disturbing.

Then you notice the smell, which surrounded you earlier so you never got a chance to reflect on it. It didn't help that you were getting constantly pestered by Reshma's toes, so you never had time to think much about how the sneaker smelled. But it smelled mostly of sweat, but an odd and faint scent of cinnamon lingered, making you wonder if it was her perfume or something.

After that, you take a look in front of you, and see Reshma scrunching her toes as her foot remained halfway out of the sneaker. With it positioned here, you'd have no way of escaping, but trying to escape would be far too risky. What would happen if you crawl out just in time for them to leave? Kayleigh was the only one who could grow you back, so you needed to stay around her, or at least with one of her friends.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you see Reshma remove her foot completely, only for Kayleigh's barefoot to take its place. She slowly shuffles it forward, causing you to duck down, as her insanely long and giant toes gradually approached.

Seems like things were about to get a whole lot more complicated…

Kayleigh suddenly scoops up the sneaker you were in and starts to play with it, chaotically shuffling it back and forth. This caused you to get tossed around the insides of the shoe, sometimes crashing into her toes in the process. Kayleigh's toes felt exactly how you remember from earlier, but she never kept the sneaker still long enough for you to crawl back between them.

But while you were fighting for your life, Reshma and Kayleigh were having a pleasant conversation. Reshma begins, saying "Weren't the exhibits cool? I learned something new today…"

Kayleigh nods and says "I agree! You made a great choice for a Saturday afternoon experience." Then she shoves her foot deeper into the sneaker, nearly running you over, but the smaller shoe size ended up preventing her from smothering. As she innocently does that, she smiles and says "How's the tuna melt?"

Reshma smiles back and says "Tasty! How's your roast beef sandwich?"

Kayleigh grins in response while saying "It's pretty good." They continue to eat silently for a few minutes while Kayleigh continues to toy with the sneaker you were inside, making you feel like her foot was an animal trying to claim its own lunch. But she soon loses interest, leaving you alone and shuffling her feet back into their flats. You couldn't relax for long though, as Reshma decides to play with her sneakers herself next.

She starts by lightly prodding at them with her toes, noticing that they were facing the wrong way. When she notices that, she looks at her friend suspiciously and says "Were you playing with my sneaker…?"

Kayleigh runs her fingers through her red hair nervously, before saying "Did I…? I didn't even realize it." Then she giggles to herself and says "You know me… My legs sometimes have minds of their own…"

Reshma just sighs and says "Yeah, I know… It's no wonder you can't get your work done if you don't have a dummy to step on…"

Kayleigh smiles guiltily before saying "I'm pretty hopeless in that regard. But let me know if you ever want me to lend you one of mine. You won't regret it…"

Since Reshma's shoe was currently unoccupied, you could hear this part of the conversation, and you wish you could say you were surprised that Kayleigh didn't remember you even when bringing up the topic of stress dummies. But in a way, you found Kayleigh's forgetful nature with you to be highly cute, and you had faith that she'd remember you eventually. And since you were practically indestructible at this size, there was no way for you to be in danger unless you got left behind, although that wasn't a concern right now.

Reshma simply replies by saying "I might take you up on that offer one of these days..."

Your thoughts were interrupted once Reshma manages to shuffle her foot back into the sneaker though, pinning you under her sole and cutting you off from the conversation. From the point forward, you would be out of the loop, but you'd be fine as long as you remained in Reshma's skater sneaker so you weren't worried.

After that, Reshma says "What do you want to do after lunch?" She starts to tap the balls of her feet onto the floor, bashing you repeatedly as she waited for her friend to answer her.

Kayleigh taps her chin for a moment, before saying "Why don't we head back to my place? I just got Avengers: Infinity War on Blu-ray, so it'd be fun to watch it. You've seen it already, right?"

Reshma nods and says "Yep! But I'd love to see it again." In accordance with her enthusiasm, she starts to grind her foot onto the floor, crushing you against her heel. At this point, you were caught between two large sock folds, keeping you from moving an inch, as she assumed that you were just a bunched up part of her sock.

Following that mutual decision, the two of them throw away their trash before walking toward Kayleigh's apartment, where Reshma still didn't even know who you were. You can only hope that Kayleigh would remember you at some point before Reshma left to go home, because you weren't ready to spend the night with a woman who was unaware of your ½ inch tall existence.

But that is a matter for next time...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Had a bit of a power outage this evening, so I couldn't upload the story at the usual time. But that's all resolved, so yay for that.

Let me know what you thought of the chapter in a review if you would like. I really appreciate them.

I also made a survey about the story. If you've enjoyed the story at all, please fill it out. It's all mostly multiple choice questions, so it won't take more than a minute or 2. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Take care!