- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Aware In-flat (height of 1/2 inch) with Kayleigh, then Unaware In-skater shoe under socked foot with Reshma

 

After only a few minutes, Kayleigh returns fully dressed, wearing a light blue blouse shirt and a pair of black capri pants, along with dark blue flats. And once she approaches, you say “You look great, Kayleigh!”

She smiles in response and says “Oh, thank you…” After that, she clears her throat and says “Ready to get started? Just so you know, I’ll introduce you to Reshma later on, okay?”

You nod, understanding that she won’t back down about that, before she shrinks you down to ½ an inch. Then, once you seemed to adjust to the size change, she carefully picks you up and slips out of her left flat. And after that, she lowers you into it, before saying “Now I won’t be saying much to you, at least until we get back here, so don’t be alarmed.”

She waits for your response, so you nod, knowing that you’d be too small to hear. When she sees you do that, she smiles and says “Well, here I go! Hope you have a nice time…”

Now that she was done talking with you, she tilts the flat so you’d roll into the toe section, before carefully shuffling it back on. You watch from the depths of her flat, as the row of impossibly huge toes charged forward, forcing you to duck down as they crashed down around you. They soon settle in, as you slip between her 2nd and 3rd toes, until you felt relatively stuck. When she notices you, she quietly giggles and says “You feel odd, but not in a bad way. I’m leaving now…”

Following that statement, Kayleigh walks out of her apartment to meet up with Reshma, so they could go to the art museum together…

The women planned on meeting at a nearby street corner, so Kayleigh begins walking down the sidewalk, treading on you with each step. Due to your current location between her toes, you were shielded from getting pounded under her full weight, but the vibrations caused from her walking still reverberated through your body. Thankfully, it was fairly cool out, so Kayleigh's foot didn't sweat very much, allowing you to remain dry.

But because it was a bit cool today, you decide to crawl deeper between her toes, as they felt incredibly warm. That kept you comfortable, though the repeated squeezing that her toes did as her weight was forced onto them smothered you each time. After a few minutes, Kayleigh sees Reshma, so she hurries up to her.

When they meet, Kayleigh hugs her friend and says "It's great to see you!"

Reshma smiles and nods, before saying "Same here! I'm looking forward to the exhibits."

Kayleigh then replies, saying "I know… They should be interesting."

During their conversation, Kayleigh started to idly play with her flat, entertaining you in the process. First, she slips her foot out of it, giving you a taste of fresh air. While she did this, you got a brief look at Reshma, allowing you to at least see what she was wearing.

Currently, Reshma was wearing a shirt sleeve red and black plaid shirt with a gray sweater over it, along with black skinny jeans and a pair of gray skater sneakers. You couldn't see any socks in the gap between her sneakers and her jeans, making you think that she was wearing low ankle socks. From your angle you couldn't get a good look at her face, and you had no clue of how tall she was, though you assume that she was shorter than Kayleigh at least.

As a reminder for the audience, this is how she looks: Reshma Amin, a 5'5" Indian woman with jet black shoulder-length hair and black colored eyes, is 39 years old and has a shoe size of 7.

Anyway, now that they finished chatting, they begin the walk to the art museum, as Kayleigh quickly shuffles back on her flats. Due to how swiftly she did this, you wind up under the ball of her foot, leaving you to be smashed with every step she took. This was just another reminder of how effortlessly Kayleigh could take charge of you, though it was challenging to think clearly when you were flattened under what felt like buildings worth of squishy flesh every other second.

Kayleigh quickly notices your change in position, so she stops to stealthily adjust for you, tapping the tips of her toes into the pavement. Unfortunately, you were now embedded in the soft and sticky flesh, as she soon realizes that her efforts were not working. She kept on trying though, not wanting you to spend the outing that uncomfortable, but all she managed to do was shake you repeatedly.

As she was doing this, Reshma looks over and says "Are you okay? Something stuck in your shoe?"

Kayleigh's eyes widen as she stops, before laughing nervously and saying "What? No… I just had an itch is all. I'm okay!"

Reshma nods and says "Oh, okay… As long as you're doing alright."

They then continue to walk, with Kayleigh silently frustrated with herself that she failed to help you out. But then she gets an idea, so she starts to mess with the shrinking ring, hoping that her plan would work for you.

Right as her left foot went into the air, Kayleigh shrinks you down to 1/10 of an inch, terrifying you as everything around you grew unnaturally large. But due to the sudden size change, you slip away from her foot and fall onto the flat. At this extremely tiny size, even the flakes of dead skin and bits of dirt looked as big as boulders, making you realize that this was way too small for you. You didn't have long to take in your new surroundings, as Kayleigh taps her toes against the sidewalk a single time, sending you hurtling back into the toe area of the flat. Once you land, you remain at this size and location for about a minute, before Kayleigh returns you to ½ an inch.

Now that you were free, you crawl between her 3rd and 4th toes, prompting Kayleigh to vigorously squeeze them upon feeling you, proud of solving that problem for you. And while you were getting affectionately hugged by those beasts, you can only feel impressed by how creative Kayleigh was in solving that issue.

But with that silent challenge surpassed, Kayleigh and Reshma make it to the art museum, beginning their relaxing tour together…

As the two of them head through the first exhibit, you are consistently squished between Kayleigh’s toes, leaving her quietly happy with your presence. They decide to take it slow, gradually checking out all of the art pieces, ensuring that you were getting constantly smothered under toe. Occasionally, Kayleigh would idly shuffle you around, stuffing you between different toes. It was pretty fun to be manhandled so easily by Kayleigh’s toes, which each dwarfed you at least two times over.

But because you were being constantly toyed with, you couldn’t hear their conversation, though you appreciated that Kayleigh was keeping you entertained. The worry that she had forgotten about you and was playing with you purely out of instinct always lurked in the back of your mind, though you just try to have faith in your boss/sort of friend. And for the record, you were slowly but surely slipping from Kayleigh’s mind, as she was far more focused on enjoying the museum with Reshma. Also for the record, she prepared a phone alarm for herself set for later on, as she had little faith in herself to not forget about you.

Either way, they soon finish with the first exhibit, before walking to a nearby resting area to take a break. Once they sit down at a table, Kayleigh crosses her legs, before absentmindedly allowing her left flat to fall off, letting you see the world again. And in front of you were Reshma’s legs, as she seemed to have slipped her feet out of her skater sneakers, confirming to you that she was wearing gray low ankle socks. Her feet were also located directly under you, since Reshma seemed to be stretching her legs while they took their break. And when you look up, you can see both women through the clear table.

You start to crawl out of the slightly dirty space you were lodged in, as you wanted some fresh air, but Kayleigh doesn’t seem to approve of it as she scrunches her toes as soon as you tried. Each time you repeat your attempt, she just crams you back in, making you wonder if she actually forgot about you. But at one point, you lose your grip and fall off of her toe, causing you to plummet toward the floor. At the very same time, Reshma angles her foot up slightly and separates her toes, innocently stretching them as she chatted with Kayleigh.

Instead of landing on the hard floor like you expected, you land on a soft and fluffy material, leaving you highly confused. And as you looked around, you only see coarse gray cotton, making you realize that you somehow landed on Reshma’s sock, right under her toes. Before you could do a thing, she scrunches her toes, burying you between them. Her sock felt a tad damp and highly warm, which made sense since she just removed her feet from her sneakers. Due to the sock standing in the way, Reshma didn’t even notice your presence, which wasn’t great for you.

Right after that though, Reshma goes to put back on her sneakers, unintentionally dragging you into the shoe with her toes, leaving you trapped. And as you were exposed to the slightly oppressive scent of hot sweat, you are crushed under her giant toes, where she barely even felt your presence. Unfortunately, Reshma just silently assumes that a bit of her insole got messed up, inspiring her to occasionally prod and squish you with her toes. It honestly felt nice, as there was a certain charm to you for getting abused by a giant woman when they didn’t even know about your existence. And once they start walking, Reshma stomps into you with each step, leaving you to hope that Kayleigh would eventually remember you and notice that you were missing.

But for now, you relax and look forward to getting to be an insignificant pebble in Reshma’s skater sneaker, as they continue to walk around the art museum...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. If you have any feedback/thoughts on it, feel free to leave a review! I really appreciate them.

I also made a survey about the story. If you've enjoyed the story at all, please fill it out. It's all mostly multiple choice questions, so it won't take more than a minute or 2. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Take care!