- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: All Aware, All Kayleigh, More aggressive (due to roleplaying) in-moccasin interaction for most of the chapter, then plot stuff

 

Kayleigh just commanded you to lick and kiss her toes, and you'd like to do a good job, so you waste no time in getting started. Since you were lodged between her toes right now, you start by shuffling forward until you reached the space between them, before burying your head in and licking like crazy. Her skin was incredibly warm and moist, but you continue to lick even as your mouth was filled with her sweat. As you continue to lap up her sweat, Kayleigh quietly moans to herself and says "That feels amazing!" Once she realizes that she wasn't being much of a 'cruel boss', she coughs and says "I mean… It feels good so far, but I expect you to keep that up until I finish cooking. Lazy workers don't get dinner!"

She then pauses for a moment before scrunching her toes, enveloping you while saying "Keep going, bug…" You had no desire to stop, so you keep on licking, soon moving on to the sides of her 2nd and 3rd toes. While you licked, you noticed that bits of sock fluff were stuck to her toes, so you pluck them off whenever you see them. Eventually, she raises her toes, preventing you from reaching them, before saying "I think it's time for you to move along… Better walk quickly unless you wanna get stomped."

In response to that, you walk under where her 3rd and 4th toes would be, before she lowers them, trapping you between them. After that, you get back to work, licking and kissing all over, making Kayleigh incredibly happy. And while you were between this pair of toes, you noticed that you had far less room, where you could barely move your arms. But after a few minutes of this, Kayleigh lifts her toes again while saying "You know the drill! Get going… And my big toe needs some attention now!"

You comply and walk from where you were to the area near her big toe, ready to work hard over there next. And once you get near it, she lowers her toe, prompting you to approach the front of it. Now that you were there, you take a look, seeing that there was some dirt stuck in the grooves of the toe. Due to that, you start picking that dirt out, causing her to smile and say "I can feel your tiny hands… It seems like you're working hard! Not bad for such a pathetic speck..."

Hearing her praise only makes you want to work harder, reaching under her nail to remove the dirt and moccasin fluff from there as well. Normally this wouldn't be noticeable to anyone, but you still wanted to do some cleaning since it was perfectly in reach for you. Once you finished getting rid of all the dirt, you get back to worshipping her toe, licking and caressing the smooth and sweaty skin. When she feels that, she happily sighs and says "That feels great… Don't lose focus, unless you want to be punished!"

You continue to lick and kiss her big toe, moving along it toward the large gap in-between, noticing that the skin there was nearly twice as tall as you. But now that you were facing that wall of sweaty flesh, you run into it and press yourself into the soft skin, causing Kayleigh to squeeze her toes in response. After that, she giggles and says "Somebody feels excited! Why don't I work off that excess energy real quick… Gotta remind my bug boy who's in charge!"

Following that, she starts to scrunch and wriggle her toes intensely, as if trying to grind you into tiny pieces. Her big toe was many times larger than you and it showed, as it had no difficulty in keeping you under its control. No matter what you do, you remain trapped among the wrinkled and moist flesh, as she energetically used you as her plaything. But there was something magical about having your agency be completely stolen from you by her toe of all things, since that was the weakest part of the giant that was Kayleigh. And yet you had complete trust in her not to abuse you in ways that you would dislike. True, she was forgetful and that did cause some problems this weekend, but those accidents were never intentional. And they did allow you to be unknowingly abused by her and some of her pretty attractive friends.

However, your period of introspection was cut short when Kayleigh taps her foot, causing you to get thrown into the inner wall of the moccasin, before rolling back into her big toe. And while you were dazed, she says "Time for another switch! My pinky toe really wants some of your expert care. I trust you'll rush over and keep it company…? And if you take your time you'll lose your meal privileges..." You brush yourself off and start walking along the moccasin ground, eventually reaching where her pinky toe was.

She kept her toes lifted during your walk over, but she eventually loses patience, allowing her pinky toe to crash down next to you. Unfortunately, your angle was slightly off, so it ends up landing on top of you. And because Kayleigh was currently stirring the tomato sauce, she failed to notice this, and instead started to knead your body under her pinky toe. You attempt to free yourself, but then you notice a large piece of fluff stuck next to her pinky toe, which comes loose at the worst possible time.

It lands on you just as Kayleigh grinds you under her toe yet again, effectively burying you into the moccasin fluff. And due to your small size, you couldn't free yourself since your arms were essentially glued to your sides from the sweat. With each impact, you found yourself getting shoved deeper into the soft and sticky moccasin fluff, as her toe felt more like your executioner. Before you knew it, only your head was above ground, though her pinky toe continued to smother you regardless.

Eventually, Kayleigh dusts off her hands and says "Well, now just gotta let everything cook! I should get you cleaned off… Hope you enjoyed my 'angry boss' routine! I thought it was a fun change of pace."

She then walks into the other room, treading on you with each step, before sitting on her ottoman. After that, she shakes off her moccasin, leaving you trapped inside it while she separates her toes, looking for you. But when she doesn't see you, she scratches her chin and says "Huh…? Are you still in the moccasin?"

After that, she picks it up, causing everything to shake while your were pressured from the resulting G-force. Then, she perks inside, before pulling back and scowling and saying "These reek! Why do you enjoy this…?" You were about to feel self-conscious, but then she laughs and says "I'm glad you do since I like you in them, but geez…"

But after a minute of looking, she frowns and says "Where'd you go…? I should just make you bigger…" When she turns the dial, you fail to grow, filling you with fear. But then you hear an error noise, causing her to hum to herself while saying "I forgot to mention this, but there's a built-in safety feature where if something shrunk ends up in a space where growing it could cause it damage, it automatically stops working."

Then she sighs and says "Guess that means you got stuck deep in my moccasin. Lemme get a flashlight real quick…" After that, she leaves to get a flashlight, as you hope that she finds you soon. Because as much as you enjoyed being in Kayleigh's moccasin, you didn't want to miss dinner because of it. So when she gets back, she shines her flashlight into the toe section, making you feel like she was searching for a dead body.

Eventually the light shines over you, revealing to her that you were trapped under the fluff where her pinky toe imprint was. After that, she carefully frees you, before smiling and saying "You okay?"

You nod, while pulling moccasin fluff off of your face, before saying "Yeah… Glad you found me. How'd I do?"

She then grows you to 10 inches, before affectionately rubbing your head and saying "You did an awesome job! I've never felt so pampered before…"

But now that you were a bit bigger, she frowns and says "You don't look great… Since we've got half an hour before dinner is ready, how about I give you a shower?"

You then start to look at yourself, realizing that you were covered in sweat and grime, before nodding. But then, you say "Hold on… You give me a shower?"

Kayleigh nods and says "Yep! I'll scrub you down and get you squeaky clean…" Then she pauses for a moment before adding "Might as well spill the beans now."

You silently listen, as she takes a deep breath and says "So… basically, I like you. Not as a co-worker, or an assistant, or even as a friend. When I asked you for help on Friday, that was my way of confirming my feelings to myself. So… yeah. Well…?"

You quickly respond, saying "I'll just say how I feel then, no filters. I think you're an awesome person, you're smart but also incredibly fun to be around. You're my boss but I never felt afraid around you. But you also know how to take charge, which I love. So yeah, I think I feel the same way."

Kayleigh grins before hugging you, pressing you against her chest while saying "Yay…!"

You squirm in an attempt to free yourself, causing Kayleigh to let up the pressure just enough for you to look up at her. And after that, you say "But what about work?"

She winks in response and says "Don't worry about all that! I'm real close with the firm's founder, so we'll be totally fine. They'll probably not let you get paid for being my dummy during work hours after this weekend, but I make enough for the both of us. I'll get you a highly flexible work schedule…"

Now that feelings were revealed on both sides, Kayleigh smiles and says "Ready for that shower now…?"

You were about to experience the best shower of your life, but from how the conversation went, it most definitely wouldn't be your last…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Even though Outer Worlds is currently taking up my time now (it's great!) I'll still try to get the next chapter our this week.

And feel free to leave a review with your thoughts.

Take care!