- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: All Aware, Boobs (in Kayleigh's bra at 1/2 in), Kissing (Reshma), Mouth-play (Reshma), then in-sneaker under sock (Kayleigh), then in-sock (Kayleigh)

 

Now that you were safely enveloped by Kayleigh's boob, you close your eyes and relax as she begins walking out the door. With every step, her chest would bounce subtly, barely noticeable to anyone but you, since those vibrations would shake through your body. But it was soothing, as the scent of a strawberry perfume filled your senses, though you easily picked up the faint smell of her natural scent too. All in all, it was an enjoyable mixture, leaving you relaxed enough to tune out the conversation up above.

While they walked towards the park, Reshma looks over and says "So he's just one of your assistants?"

Kayleigh hums to herself and says "Well yes and no… Sure he technically does answer to me for work stuff, but I also think he's a likeable person. At least I try to present myself as being approachable, like a friend..." Her body quickly started to heat up, making you feel like you were getting squished in a sauna, as you wonder what kind of conversation they were having.

Reshma nods and says "Oh, really? I just assumed that you took advantage of one of your staff." She then sticks her tongue out and adds, saying "That'd be an HR nightmare…"

Kayleigh then folds her arms defiantly, unintentionally pushing up her chest and burying you even deeper into the squishy breast. As she does this, she says "I've long since pieced together that he likes feet, so nothing I suggested wasn't something he would have disliked. If anything, this proves that I care about him since I'm giving him the opportunity to live out his fantasies while getting paid for it…"

Reshma rubs her friend's back gently while saying "I'm just messing with you… it's clear that you guys seem friendly, even if you are his supervisor at work." But then she leans in and whispers, saying "So, do ya like him? You are still single…"

Kayleigh's eyes suddenly widen as she replies, saying "That's just because I haven't dated in a few years! And you're also single!" When Kayleigh said this, her heart started racing as she warmed up from nerves, making you extra curious about what they were talking about, since you still couldn't hear any of it.

Reshma just quietly laughs in response before saying "I've gone on a few dates recently. Can't say I've had many 2nd ones though…"

Kayleigh then huffs to herself and says "So you're just barely less hopeless than me!" But then she grumbles and says "And about him, yeah he a nice looking guy and I do enjoy his company, but I'm so much older than him…"

Reshma shakes her head in response and says "Age is just a number, as long as you're both adults. And think about it, if he didn't at least find you attractive, he'd have never agreed to being your stress dummy in the first place, no matter how much he'd get paid."

Kayleigh then thinks silently for a moment, while looking down toward her chest, before furrowing her brow and saying "Screw it! Tonight, I'll ask him!"

Reshma then starts to pat Kayleigh's back while saying "That's the spirit! I'll head on home so you guys have some quality time together… Just let me see him occasionally. That cute little guy is the perfect cure to a lonely night…"

Kayleigh begins to laugh and say "You'll need to ask him, but I've got a hunch that he won't object…"

Now that they were finished with that, the two women go their separate ways, ending things off with a friendly hug. That embrace caused you to get squished yet again against Kayleigh's breast, as Reshma's boob seemed to be trying to ram you into submission.

Once they ended the hug, Kayleigh pulls you out if her bra discreetly, before presenting you to Reshma. After that, Reshma leans in and gives you a quick kiss, before smiling and saying "It was so nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon, so look forward to it… You're welcome near my feet whenever you ask…" Kayleigh's eyes widen after seeing that kiss, prompting Reshma to give you a second and more intense kiss than before, making you feel like she was trying to suck you into her mouth. You were struggling to breathe, as you never pictured that Reshma had this kind of ravenous side to her.

But then Kayleigh shouts "I think that's enough! I'll see you later!!"

Surprisingly, Reshma mumbles "Not yet…," before actually sucking you into her mouth. And once you were in that humid cave, she used her tongue to swish you around, coating you with saliva in the process. As she did this, she smiles and says "Tastes pretty good… You should give him a try sometime, Kayleigh…" After that, she presses you up against the roof of her mouth, squishing you against it like you were a piece of candy. Then she smirks and says "Should I give him a few friendly bites…?"

Kayleigh shakes her head rapidly while yelling "No, no, no!!"

Reshma finally listens to her friend and releases you, allowing you to fall onto her palm in a puddle of her spit. After that, she starts to rub you into her palm while saying "Let me tell you a secret; I find it so much fun to make a cute guy squeal, and you're the cutest one I've met…" After that, she dumps you into Kayleigh's palm, leaving you lost for words. Then, she slyly winks before walking away while saying "I hope you enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed yours…"

Now that she was gone, Kayleigh sighs at you and says "Sorry about that… She's normally incredibly warm and caring, like you saw at my place. But when Reshma gets excited like that, it's hard to stop her, and it's even harder with you being too small to resist. You okay?"

You nod and say "Reshma is cool, so I'm not bothered. And that was insanely hot, even if it did get scary at times…"

Kayleigh nods in response to that and says "Well, glad you're in high spirits!" Then she mumbles to herself and says "Maybe I should act that aggressive with him…?"

She then pulls out a tissue and wipes Reshma's spit off of you, causing you to shiver as you realized just how cold you were.

When she sees you like that, she asks "Are you okay…?"

You nod and say "Yeah… Just a bit cold…"

When Kayleigh hears that, she laughs and says "In that case, why don't you ride back in my sneaker? My foot will keep you nice and toasty!"

You accept her offer and say "That sounds good to me!"

Kayleigh then grind and says "Perfect! I need some time to figure something out, so I want you somewhere out of sight. And I've realized that my mind seems to flow far better when I've got you under my foot. I'll figure out the best way to word it once we get back…"

When you hear that, you ask "Wait, word what?"

Kayleigh gasps and then says "Oh, I shouldn't have said that! You're going right in my sneaker before I blurt anything else out!"

Following that, Kayleigh pops off her light gray running shoe, before dumping you into the hot and stuffy sneaker. You didn't have long to rest before her toes reentered, burying you under them as she started to walk back to her house.

Soon, a very arduous walk started for you…

Since it was pretty cold out, you appreciated being under Kayleigh's socked toes, where they enveloped you like a heavy blanket. But then she takes her first step, nearly flattening you between her toes and the cushioned insole. And with each step she took, you found yourself getting battered more and more under those extremely large toes. However, after a few more steps, she stops and forcefully scrunches her toes, smothering you under them. She does this a few more times, before saying "I hope I'm warming you up… If not, I can always go for a quick jog. I am dressed for a run!"

You were honestly looking forward to that, though you had no way of communicating that to her, but then you notice that she had a small hole right under her 3rd toe. So you attempt to move toward it, but Kayleigh stomps her foot before you could move very far, saying "Stop squirming in there!" That stomp knocked the wind right out of you, as multiple tons worth of pressure bared down on you. You were not deterred though, so you get back to crawling, this time reaching that sock tear. After that, you start poking at her highly moist and slightly wrinkles skin, causing her to stop again.

This time, she scratches her chin and mumbles, saying "What the heck are you doing…" She starts to tap her foot while thinking about that, forcing your head through the sock tear in the process. But then, her eyes light up as she says "Oh, my sock! Now I get it…"

But then she pops off her sneaker, before bringing her foot up to her waist to check the sock tear, noticing you stuck halfway into it. When she sees you like this, she begins to laugh while saying "Guess you're still a bit too big…" When you yank your head free and look up at Kayleigh, you see her mouth slowly creep into a mischievous smile, before she says "Wanna try something a bit experimental…?"

You try to yell up to Kayleigh, since you didn't like the sound of that, but she shrugs and says "I can't actually hear your little squeaks, so I say let's do it!" Following that, she shoves back on her sneaker, burying you back under her toes and leaving you directly under the sock tear. After that, she says "I've never shrunk anything under ¼ of an inch, so let's see how you like being shrunk to u39; of an inch!"

Kayleigh doesn't even give you a chance to ready yourself, as she turns the dial, causing you to feel like your body was compressing. It was actually giving you a headache, to the point where your vision blurred, but that quickly passed. But once that all stopped, you look around and realize how much scarier her socked foot looked now. You could more clearly see the individual strands of sock fabric, where each of them were soaked in sweat. The odor from before started to feel heavier and far more oppressive, almost as if it were weighing you down.

But while you were adjusting to this far smaller size, Kayleigh begins to speak, though her voice sounded far deeper and carried a sharp vibration. You try to listen as she says "Since you're much smaller than I usually do things, I'll change you back to ½ an inch in a minute. If you don't make it into my sock by then, well then I guess you didn't want it bad enough…"

You felt like Kayleigh was challenging you, so you crack your knuckles and start to climb up her sock toward the tear, wanting to reach her bare foot resting within. But since she already got back to walking, you had to hold on even tighter while her whole foot shook from each step. Luckily, because you were so extremely small right now, you were able to fit between the sock strands, preventing you from being squished.

But you continue to climb, slowly crawling closer and closer to the sock tear, before you finally managed to slip inside. You were forced into a deep wrinkle on the ball of her foot almost instantly, where you became trapped by walls of sticky and hot flesh. And because you were so small, Kayleigh didn't even notice you, so she continues to walk until those 60 seconds passed. And during that time, she was blissfully unaware of just how awkwardly crammed you were in the moist folds of her foot.

Those 60 seconds proved to feel far longer to you, as your miniscule body was shaken to its very core from each step she took. Kayleigh's full weight pounded into you, making you feel as low as a piece of dirt stuck to her foot. But at your current size, even pieces of dirt were as large as boulders to you, making you feel truly insignificant.

Once that minute passed, Kayleigh adjusts your size, growing you back to ½ of an inch in height. By doing that, she notices that you were fairly stuck to her foot, causing her to laugh and say "So, was it worth it…?" Then she starts to grind the ball of her foot into the pavement, thoroughly crushing you while saying "I wonder how this feels…" But then, her eyes light up as she says "Oh, I've got an idea! Let's see if you've built up your endurance…"

You don't like the sound of that, but you weren't in a position to say anything, so you just mentally prepare yourself. After that, she jumps into the air, smashing your body on the landing. You thought that your whole body would explode, but everything held together, and you barely even felt like you'd pass out. And once she did that, she taps her chin and says "That's just the warm up… Let's see how you handle 3 in a row!"

When you hear that, your eyes widen as you mutter "Please be kidding… please be kidding!"

But then she energetically says "Here I go!!"

And right after that, Kayleigh leaps into the air, before crashing down on you with the force of a mountain. Before you could even scream, she jumps again, knocking the air from your lungs and silencing you. And when she jumps for a third time, you find your body getting forced into her sweaty flesh, as the force from the impact caused you to pass out from the sheer terror of it.

She soon notices that you weren't moving or squirming, so she playfully taps her foot while saying "Hello…? Did I over do it…?" Then she sighs and says "I think I did…"

Following that, she continues the walk home, leaving your unconscious body in her sock, though you were otherwise unharmed. And during the rest of the walk, Kayleigh thought deeply about how to best reveal her newfound feelings toward you, hoping that you'd be receptive of them.

By the time you'd wake back up, you'd be back at Kayleigh's house resting in her open palm…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I'm back with this story. I know it's been a few months so I hope it was worth the wait.

Feel free to leave a review with your thoughts. They're always appreciated!

Take care