- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Partially Unaware Partially Aware In-moccasin (3 in to 1/2 in) with Reshma, lots of toe interaction

 

Reshma slowly shuffles her foot into the moccasin, gradually eliminating your light source, preventing you from seeing anything. Once she gets her shoe on, she scrunches her toes, overwhelming you while saying "That's much better!"

But then she frowns while running her 2nd toe over your body, pressing you into the sticky moccasin fluff, before saying "It feels a bit tight with him in there. He must be cramped…"

Then, you feel yourself shrink, until her 2nd toe was taller than you, reminding you of how intense everything looked the smaller you got.

Kayleigh then looks over and says "What are you doing?"

Reshma replies, saying "I just shrunk him down to ½ an inch. This way he'll be able to stand or sit comfortably…"

Kayleigh nods in response and says "Yeah that sounds like a smart idea…"

Now that you were at this new size, you had to admit that you did have a lot more room, but you had a reasonable suspicion that she would soon pester you without realizing it. At this puny size though, you looked forward to getting dominated, especially once Reshma's foot really started to sweat.

And speaking of that, she was correct about the increase in temperature, since it was already sweltering just standing in front of her 2nd toe. You didn't have long to adjust to this hostile environment when everything shakes as Reshma goes to stretch her legs forward. You wind up colliding with the front of her 2nd toe, causing it to rise just high enough for you to tumble further into the imprint underneath. Calling it an imprint might be a disservice though, since you felt like you were in a blackened crater.

Before you could think about that further, Reshma's toe comes back down, firmly planting itself onto you and keeping you immobile. When she feels this, she giggles and says "Aww… He must be really cold because he scurried right under my toe!" She then happily sighs and adds, saying "You're welcome there as long as you'd like…"

Following that, Kayleigh smiles and says "Now that the little guy is comfy, let's continue with the movie…"

With that, your fate was sealed for the next hour or so…

Since you were now underneath Reshma's toe, you were forced to contend with her absentminded antics. She'd periodically scrunch them, wiggle them, and flex them, with each movement having separate consequences for you. Wherever she'd scrunch her toes, you'd get buried deeper into the sticky and warm fluff. Whenever she'd wiggle her toes, you'd be constantly smacked into. And whenever she'd flex her toes, you'd end up being dragged all around the imprint area of the moccasin.

During the moments where you weren't being toyed with, you attempt to display your appreciation for Reshma's actions by kissing and licking her toe. It tasted quite salty, but she'd only press her toe into your face in response, smothering you without mercy. She probably didn't even react consciously to you, which was probably because of your size, making you think that her actions were purely instinctual.

But after nearly half an hour of this, Reshma lifts her legs and props her feet up onto the nearby ottoman. Due to this, you found yourself falling down along her foot, rolling along her moist and warm skin. You expected to descend all the way to her sole, but she chooses to slide her foot back and press it against the corner of the ottoman at the perfect time. When that happens, you are pushed against her sweaty sole by the moccasin ground, preventing you from moving a muscle. She then shuffles her foot slightly, causing you to slide and get stuck in a large fold in her sole, surrounding you on all sides with her skin.

Reshma decides to keep her foot in this position, still assuming that you were safely near her toes. Due to that, she'd occasionally grind her foot back and forth, brutally crushing you into that sweaty wrinkle in her sole. But if there was one constant in all of this, it was the heat. At this point you felt like you were in a sauna cranked up to the maximum temperature, as her sweat pooled around you continuously. And because she was wearing this moccasin without socks, the atmosphere remained heavy and oppressive, since there was no room to bring in fresh air.

Even with your limited mobility, you still wish to display your appreciation to Reshma, so you start licking the skin near you. She seems to not notice you fully, but that doesn’t stop her from reacting anyway, as she begins to tap her foot against the ottoman. Due to that, you find yourself getting pounded deeper into her soft and damp flesh. Thankfully, the ottoman and her foot were both equally soft, so it wasn’t too difficult for you.

After that, Reshma moves her foot again, this time going to cross her leg and dangle the moccasin you were in. Each time she allowed her moccasin to loosen and hang, a fresh gust rushed past you, clearing away the stale air that surrounded you. Another side effect of her shoe dangling was that each time she shuffled it back on, you got smothered due to how she had to press the ball of her foot to get the moccasin back on. This continued for a little while, which was nice since the insides of her moccasin was starting to get truly oppressive for you, but that was just another reason to enjoy getting shrunk.

While you were being toyed with by Reshma without her fully realizing it, the movie was getting close to the end, so she decides to grab her and Kayleigh some drinks…

Kayleigh quickly pauses the movie while Reshma stands up, reminding you of how her full weight felt when it bared down on you. And as she walked into the kitchen, you were crushed repeatedly as her foot collided with the floor. But once she reached the fridge, she poured two glasses of iced tea while idly shuffling her foot in and out of the moccasin. During the course of that chaotic process, you were dislodged from her sole and fell back into the moccasin, only to be plowed into by her toes. Once she feels you, she giggles and says “Oh, sorry for bothering you… I’m sure this is keeping you nice and warm though!”

Then she scoops you up between her toes and begins to affectionately squeeze you, while saying “You’re so soft and malleable! Hopefully this feels like a massage to you…” Since Reshma’s toes were fairly sweaty right now, they were soft enough to feel amazing as they mashed you. She does this a few times, before smiling and saying “I can see why Kayleigh seemed to enjoy using her dummies. But a real person feels even better. Good thing you enjoy it too, right?” She had a good point, since you loved getting dominated by these gigantic mature women, and it was even better since it brought them so much enjoyment too. After telling you this though, she shuffles back on her moccasin and returns to the living room.

Once she gets back, she gives Kayleigh a drink and settles down onto her chair, before shuffling out of her moccasins and tucking her feet under the ottoman flap. Even though you were given a chance to enjoy a bit more freedom, that didn’t last as Reshma quickly gets back to squeezing you like a stress toy. And this time, you were not given any chances for respite, as she continues to squeeze and grope your puny body with her toes, for about an hour while they finished the movie and idly chatted.

During the course of their lengthy conversation, you were given a thorough tour of each of Reshma’s toe spaces, barely giving you time to catch your breath. But each time you got shoved into one of those sweaty and sticky spaces, you’d try your best to kiss and lick the skin around you, prompting Reshma to just squeeze you even harder. You wonder how aware she was of what she was putting you through, but she probably assumed that it was far less chaotic on your end. Despite how intense the experience was, and getting repeatedly shoved deeply between her toes was incredibly intense, you'd feel disappointed if she went easy on you.

Eventually, their conversation shifted to planning out what to do next, prompting Kayleigh to say "Wanna take a walk? It should be nice enough to go around the nearby park."

Reshma nods and says "That sounds like a great idea! I feel like I need to move my legs…" To drive her point home, she starts to stretch in her chair, smothering you by clenching her toes in the process. But then she taps her chin and says "I should take him out first, huh? I'm sure he could use a change of pace too."

Kayleigh nods and says "Probably…"

After that, Reshma removes her moccasins and brings her foot closer to her lap, before spreading her toes to look for you. She soon finds you completely stuck in the tight gap between her 4th toe and pinky toe. When she sees you like this, she sighs with amusement and says "Had a nice time…?"

She then carefully peels free, before growing you to a foot in height and placing you on the ottoman in front of her. Now that you were large enough to be heard, you take a few deep breaths while saying "Give me a minute… that really was… incredible…"

Reshma then gently ruffles your hair while saying "Aww… you sound so tough…" Then she smiles and adds, saying "Feel free to take a break, okay? We won't be long…"

After that, Reshma goes to get her socks and skater sneakers, prompting Kayleigh to walk over to you. As you were taking a breather, she smirks and says "If you'd like to take a boring nap, be my guest… But I've kind of missed my little helper. If you're feeling particularly driven, would you like to come along with me? I'd like to show my, umm… appreciation for you, beyond as an employee…"

That sounded a bit interesting, so it ask "What do you mean?"

Kayleigh just shakes her head and says while deeply blushing "I'll feel way too embarrassed if I explain now! I'll tell you tonight…" But then she clears her throat and adds, saying “How about I let you experience something a little different…”

You’re not sure what Kayleigh had planned, but you were given your answer when she decided to tug on her blouse shirt and pulled back her bra cup. You were given a point-blank view of her exposed chest, causing you to blush and her to giggle in response, before saying “Oh don’t feel so shy…”

Then, she shrinks you down to ½ an inch again and drops you into her bra, before sealing you within and saying “This is your reward for being so accommodating with all of my nonsense!”

Following that, she fixes her blouse and walks over to Reshma, ready to take a brisk walk with you along for the ride...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Fire Emblem is still holding onto most of my free time, but I managed to get another chapter out. Hope you enjoy it!

Also, I'd appreciate feedback on a different story I've been posting/updating, Small Bargain: Amy Kobayashi’s Story (if you've read it of course). Since I posted it originally as an interactive addition on Writing.com, I wasn't able to get much feedback over there. So I'd love to know how I'm doing with that one.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10