- Text Size +

The crowd was starting to change; a distinct con funk sliding over the air. Mark felt his hair and skin getting damp. It wasn't like they'd been roaming for that long, or like his "Companions" were wearing anything that warm, so he HOPED the smell was from his own green tunic.

Kat's arm pointed forward with a force that made her right tit nudge the necklace. "Hey, look! One of those dating games! Where you find a match for the convention!" The other hand pulled on Thea's bare shoulder, moving the mountain forward. Her head leaned in, letting the chain dangle. "I see a few guys I know there - or, guys dressed up like guys I know..."

As Mark hung, feeling like a bungee jumper, he spotted a glimpse of the /co/splayer. She was unfolding a pamphlet the size of a billboard, with a map on the other end. "Huh, the schedule says they were going to show Evangelion: ReDeath here. Are you sure that's right?"

Kat brushed her hand in her bag for her phone - the Link cosplayer dangled from her arm movement. He winced at the sight of her elegant hand slapping aside the two shrunken attendees. They looked as if they'd been trapped for a week, though it wasn't even a day. The Great Fairy fluttered her thumb to an app. "Looks like they cancelled that panel. The presenter couldn't make it." She pocketed it again, not paying attention to the two shrinkees running in fear from its heaving frame. "If you're not into it, we could split up. Wasn't there a Marvel vs. Capcom tourney you wanted to see?"

The chains around Mark's waist rotated to Thea, bumping a little against the leaf-clad tits. She was looking to him while the Great Fairy was distracted, pointing to the door and nodding. One of her eyebrows slid up in question. He understood, and gave a thumbs-up.

Thea patted Kat, trying for a natural grin. "No, let's get in there. I'd hate to miss out on that, uh, action."

That felt like a step forward. Even without full trust between them, Thea was still willing to check with the shrunken teen for approval.

When he looked up, Kat's eyes were wide as saucers and glowing rainbows - but then narrowed. "You know, you're not cosplaying Tails. Don't feel like you're chained to me."

Mark groaned. "Unlike some of us." A little shake from the hipster shut him up.

Thea shrugged, brushing the streak in her hair. She eyed the bag below, running a finger over her lip. "I wanna stick around with you. Make sure he doesn't try to, you know..." She trailed off, trying to consider what the captive cosplayer was capable of doing while miniaturized and immobile.

Her pink haired companion nodded slowly. A hint of skepticism crossed her shadowed eyes - but she quickly giggled it off. "Well, let's make it a blast for you!" She prodded at the necklace, forcing Mark against her chest again. "Both of you!"

Amid a stream of colorful costumes, with expert twists around each suit and dress, the three of them entered the doorway. It already looked well underway, with the three having trouble finding seats. Onstage, a girl dressed as a butler clenched her legs together, looking at a folding screen that blocked her view of three boys. "Uh, uhm... Number 3!"

The host slinked around the screen, and pulled it back. A fursuited man holding a "3" padded over, and hugged her. Ceremonially, they took a chocolate stick from the presenter's hand, and ate it together, each taking a side. She gleefully pranced offstage with him, as the other contestants grumbled after.

The host cheered into a mic: "You've met your perfect match!" She was wearing a purple wig with a spiral to the side, and matching sweater, both bearing stylized skull decorations. Only a tights and boots covered her legs.

Kat whispered to Thea: "Cosplaying THAT dead meme? How shameless."

"What's this panel rated...?" /co/lette gently reached near her ear.

Mark peeked from her perky chest, squinting. "Who is she?"

That presenter's indigo eyes flashed with a knowing venom, leering dangerously close. It was as if she teleported into the seats. She hung in at an angle that exposed her cleavage to him, and her backside to the other rows. "Just consider me... a servant of love. Or Gail." Her pillar-like fingers lifted beneath his own leggings, as if she were lifting a green grape on a vine. "Since Minish Link's so curious, how about I make him our next lucky contestant?"

The attendees' eyes all turned to him, ranging from shocked, to laughing, to cheering. Mark fumbled in his chains. "Uh, y'see, I..."

"Hahah, go for it!" Kat cheered behind the boy. "The Great Fairy approves this, he's been a real handful!" She undid the chain, lowering him to the smooth platform of Host hand beneath. Behind her, Thea sputtered, shrinking into her seat.

"Wait a-ARGH!" With only a few steps, Mark found himself swirling between seats, on a path for the stage. Distant lights and chuckles circling him. Only adding to his nausea was the deliberate, snakelike sway of Gail's wide hips, as her boots THUMPed upstage. She deposited him on the seat, which still bore some warmth and smell from the last booty that blessed it.

The host patted him in place, before standing tall above. "The rules are simple. 3 lucky people hide behind this screen. They'll answer questions using our dollar-store voice-altering mike." She pressed buttons as she spoke, making her sound like a mouse's - then like Darth Vader's. "At the end, you will pick your soulmate - and eat Pocky with them! Now, how many fingers am I holding up?" Host hid her hand behind the barrier.

Mark squinted. Her rapid pace took him aback. What was Kat thinking? Was this a joke? Some kind of punishment? He peered through the thin holes in the screen's mesh, lifting his hand to his cap. They were far easier to see through at his scale. "Hmm, you're... You're doing a three-finger salute?"

She slapped the back of her hand to her forehead, and reeled back dramatically. "Oh, no, he can SEE through the SCREEN! Whaddya say, people, do we break out the thicker barrier?"

The crowd cheered. At his height, it was like a sea of raving titans. He only barely saw his pink-haired and brown-haired companions to the side.

Kat shouted in excitement, and turned to her friend. "Didn't I say you'd love this?"

Thea tore off her glasses, and tilted her neck. "Can't watch..."

And soon, the room darkened. Were the lights malfunctioning? No; it felt warmer...

"...Oh, come on!" Mark shouted.

Above him, Gail hovered her plump backside teasingly. Then, all at once, she struck the chair, smooshing him firmly under her. The moist, black-clad surface masticated his entire form, firmly pancaking it into the chair. His "hot seat" only grew in warmth as she slid back and forth, folding her thighs over one another. "Comfy, Link? I am!"

Well, she wasn't lying: this barricade of nylon and flesh was, by all means, thick. So thick that he could barely breathe the room's stale air.

"Now, who wants to take home a cute little Link as their date?" Her voice rattled from her purple torso down to her cheeks, jiggling Mark brusquely. The pantyhose stretched, and left little to the imagination. From beneath constricting fibers, he could still hear a few select voices from the crowd calling out; and, vaguely, Kat and Thea chattering.

"You'll be Contestant 1!" The shrunken boy saw nothing, but heard footsteps strutting up onstage, accompanied by several giggles from the crowd.

"You next, take the stage!" Quick, uneven taps sounded across the floor as the next one climbed up, accompanied by murmurs and whispers.

He tried turning his head to see - only for the host to twist in her seat, mashing him into a cheek. "No peeking, Link! And finally... Don't be shy, you join us next!" Between heavy breaths, the tiny teen made out a few slow, soft steps to the top.

"Now, with everyone in place, it's time to..."

The crowd finished: "...fall in love!" Their roar made both the seat's occupants bounce in the air; the host slamming down firmly on Mark. It knocked the wind out of him; leaving him defenseless to the all-encompassing ass. Sat on, AND forced to play this humiliating game... This was NOT what he had in mind when he entered that URL.

The fabrics stretched above, pulling the green boy with it. She was probably reaching the mic out to the crowd. "So, first question comes from the audience... You!"

It was only thanks to the solid sound system that Mark, under layers of gluteus, heard the question: "What's your favorite hobby?"

The woman leaned back in, crushing his legs. "Contestants?"

Contestant 1 spoke, voice distorted: "THIS is my hobby!" The crowd laughed a little. "Dressing up, getting out in public. Takes work, but you collect so many friends. It can change the world! Especially fun if you have some portable multiplayer games."

#2 stumbled a bit, before saying: "Internet."

Mark felt Gail take a deep breath - the backside tensing up, near him. "That's everyone! What do you do online?"

The contestant spoke again: "Uhm, I... I draw things. I draw comics. And read them." A long breath. "I want to see stories. And share what I see. Those little details you can't put in words."

With a little bounce, the host announced: "Better! Now, #3!"

The last contestant squeaked into the mic: "I can't choose. Either squishing tiny people, or torturing tiny people."

The crowd exploded in laughter.

Mark gulped.

With a chuckle, Gail put a hand to her hip. "Now, as per tradition, our lucky bachelor asks the next question. What do you wanna know, Link?"

She lowered the mic to her butt, near Mark's face. He pondered, thinking about the three previous answers. Cosplay. Comics. Crush.

He asked:

Chapter End Notes:

This segment was written after a long hiatus; there may be a change in writing style here.

Original options

1. "How do I get out of this?"
2. "Where would you go for a date?"
3. "Where would you keep a tiny person?" (We're running with this one.)