- Text Size +

The Great Fairy cosplayer practically leaped up, sending Mark flying. Like a leash, the chain tugged him down, headfirst into his captor's chest. The flesh, wobbling back and forth, engulfed his face as she danced between stray convention-goers, target blaring in her eyes. He hoped the portal gun was still safely tucked behind her ear.

When the miniaturized boy finally tugged himself free (well, for given value of "free" - she still had him captured by the gold links and blackmail), he rested back, regaining his breath. His eyelids suddenly shot open. Before him, another pair of tits greeted him. They were in a white bra, with tan skin peeking through a cleavage window. They weren't as plump as the ones he was in, but they still looked shapely, soft, and - oh shit, they were coming closer.

The pink-wigged cosplayer shouted, no matter how close she was to her friend: "Thea, heeey! Requesting permission to glomp, captain!"

A voice came from the chest before Mark, lower-pitched and smoother: "Glomps from Fountain Fairies are always permitted, Kat!"

So, that was her name. Kat.

In that moment, as the girls wrapped their arms around each others shoulders, and squeezed one another with a force that could tear bones in half, Mark learned the true meaning of a "glomp". The jiggling walls slid around on either end of him; four breasts kneading him like dough. Instantly, the Great Fairy's tight cleavage squeezed his right leg. When he pulled it out, it just sent his whole minuscule frame flying into the new girl's bosom. He swore mildly, pushing back with all his might - the only result was chuckles all around.

The tiny teen gripped to his chain for some form of stability. Fingers between the gold-coloured links, he tugged upwards, hoping to remind Kat of his presence. It made the latex from the new girl's top brush across his back; and soon, her skin, too.

Suddenly, the walls pulled back. He gasped in relief. The glomp ended. However, due to Mark's actions, his holder's necklace had gotten caught in the cleavage, which dripped slightly with con funk. This latter - Thea, her name was? - reached a white-clad hand down to undo it - only to draw it back when she noticed the boy in her boobs.

He looked up. Her eyes were tiny with shock, and her round lips trembled. She had a more extreme reaction to his presence than any other con attendee. Then again, he hadn't been this close to anyone else. This girl had clear glasses; real ones, unlike her friend. Also, she looked a spot younger than Kat - and darker-skinned, though he couldn't tell if it was a tan or natural. Her hair was brown with a pale streak, done in a ponytail.

Finally, her mouth opened: "A... A tiny guy?"

The Great Fairy cosplayer, who Mark was still chained to, lifted a hand to her mouth in concern. "Oh, sorry! I forgot, you're afraid of shrunken people, aren't you?"

"N-no! I'm /Co/lette, a superhero who knows no fear!" This new cosplayer squealed, as she felt the little body tugged out from her chest. Her face went in a mildly pained expression, biting into her plush lip. Finally, with Mark loose, her bare shoulders slumped over in relief. From her partly exposed chest to her shorts below, the toned tower of a torso seemed to deflate. Mark noticed she was wearing bulky gauntlets with green decorations, and leggings with bare feet. Her whole uniform was a silvery white, with black highlights.

Kat groaned a bit, placing a hand to her hip. She bounced Mark's body up and down in her hand, fingers fiddling harshly with his tunic. "I don't get your obsession with those cape comics at all. They either go too dark, or too silly."

Even with the tiny Link snatched out of her chest, Thea still eyed him cautiously, as if he were a rabid dog. Despite that hesitation, the costume - apparently of a character named "/co/lette" - gave a look of valiance to her. She flipped her bespectacled eyes to the side as if this were an answer she'd given many timed before. "They have a great sense of scale. And the devotion some guys have to justice is a real inspiration, especially in those grittier comics. Gives us stuff to think about."

"Meh." The girl from tumblr re-ajusted her necklace, roughly poking Mark in place. He felt her skin stretch against his body to accommodate the force, before bouncing back; once again engulfing him in this inescapable trap. "If I'm going to have grand-scale battles and philosophical musings, give me Gundam any day. I'd prefer at least some subtlety in it."

Thea grinned brightly. "Yeah, of course you'd prefer the series with more hot anime guys in military uniforms."

She chuckled back, patting the side of her arm. "Don't act like I haven't seen the filthy subreddits you browse."

For a second, amid their shared laughter in the center of a bustling crowd, Mark let himself join in their cheer. The familiarity in their voices, and the nonchalance they emitted, brought them just a smidgen closer to Earth. Finally knowing his captor's name, seeing someone tease her - it made this young woman look less like a distant target of his perversions, or a fearful incarnation of vengeance, and more like, well, a young woman.

Another contemptuous glare from Thea, though, reminded him: he was still completely at these girls' mercy. Even if he could escape from this squishy prison, the woman chained to him to still held his portal device. And this other, ponytailed cosplayer - what was she intending to do with him? He could see the ridges of her index as she shook it before him. "Where'd you get this little thing, anyway?" Her tongue slithered on "thing", as if she knew it was the wrong word, but couldn't think of anything better. "I didn't think you had a portal device. Or a boyfriend."

"Oh-ho? 'Boyfriend' - careful with those assumptions!" He felt the center of gravity shift slightly, as Kat's great body leaned forward. If she went any closer, he might be dangling loosely. Before him, the other pair of tits stood perfectly still. "It's a secret to everyone, but..." The excited giggle rumbled his body. "This guy actually came into my room with a hacked portal device!"

"Eeehh!?" The girl opposite drew back, eyes widening, examining the human accessory closer than before. She quickly came in closer, almost squeezing him again. "Are you serious?"

Mark shuddered a little, feeling her prying gaze shatter what was left of his dignity. "Y-Yeah... I was experimenting with a size device, and it zapped me there." Her mouth opened slightly, as if this little thing communicating was a miracle of science. He TECHNICALLY wasn't lying, but saying he went in willingly might be a bit much for him. "I-I just wanted to get in and out quickly, but... K-Kat's got the device now."

"And I still have it with me!" She laughed out. The motion sent Mark flying off the breasts, and hurtling to the floor... Before the chains still clutching his body brought him back up. He hung millimeters before Thea's enormous features, drinking them all in as his torso ached. He swung slightly, like a clock's pendulum. "Not only is he the PERFECT prop for my costume, but I get to keep a dangerous weapon out of the wrong hands!"

"His hands look kinda bony..." Thea mumbled hesitantly.

The Great Fairy suddenly snatched him back up. "If he's making you uncomfortable, I can tuck him away. I've already got another one in my bag." Her fingers fiddled with his chains. The links snapped apart easily - almost disgustingly, considering how much the boy had struggled to get loose.

"There's - more of them?" Her voice bore the delight of someone who'd found a wasp nest in her cupboard.

With a proud swing of her handbag, the lighter-haired cosplayer nodded. "Saw him bullying someone. Prrrrobably going to set him free sometime. He doesn't really have that narrow, girlish look that Mark's got."

"Thank you. I'm flattered." He murmured, sinking into her palm. The relief of being able to stand on both legs was partly offset by the huge drop below. And to his side, the huge nose of his captor's friend twitched

The green-and-yellow-clad cosplayer shot a smug glare down to him. "And you'll be flattened, too, if you keep those sassy-pants pulled up." She turned back to her friend, softening her visage. "Your call, Thea!"

"Uhm, do you mind if I..." The /co/lette cosplayer shuffled a bare foot on the ground. The crowd around seemed to only grow larger, louder. A few times, it looked as if it'd trample the two towering teens themselves. "...Could we talk it over? The accessory and I? Just to the side?"

Now it was the Great Fairy cosplayer's turn to look shocked. "Uh, sure? I mean, with how you are when it comes to tiny people."

She grabbed Mark from her friend's hand, roughly squeezing him in the folds of her palm. He felt himself tightly compressed from every angle. "Don't worry, I'll be careful with him."

The skin muffled their voices now. "Alright. But... If you ever feel uncomfortable..."

"Yeah, thanks! You're a real friend, Kat."

With a laugh, Thea stepped to the side, pumping her arms carelessly. If her grip wasn't so intense, her passenger would be bumping back and forth in her hand like a pinball. What was this girl trying to pull off? He focused on one small part of his hand, trying to keep from getting too disoriented. If she disliked shrunken people, being ready to escape could mean the difference between life and death...

He took deep breaths, absorbing the distinctive odor from her hands. Not cream. Not sweat. Just as he began feeling for places he could slip out, her hand opened. They stood off to the corner. The ceiling light above spread a strange shadow across her looming, expressionless face.

He waited for her to speak for a second, remembering how much trouble his mouth had got him into. But she just kept staring. Her palm shook gently. Slowly, he coughed, and started: "Hi... Thea? I'm Mark."

She murmured back...

Chapter End Notes:

The original chapter ended with the following choices:

1. "I don't like having tinies around. What can I to do to get you out of here?" (We're following this one.)
2. "Say your last words..."
3. "I'm curious, can you modify another size gun?"