- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[02/17/20]

 

Contains Vore, Entrapment, Futanari, Butt, Insertion and Entrapment

Settling Debts

"Oh, that got his attention."
-Enma



"This has to be a nightmare."  Randall thought to himself as she tried to process all the impossibilities happening around him.  He had gone from picking up two incredibly hot chicks in one of the most reputable clubs owned by his boss to being shrunk somehow by an amount he couldn't measure by one of the girls.  The other 'girl', or at least he thought she was, was currently holding him aloft by the huge, even by normal standards, live dick standing tall and proud from her crotch!  He was still tall enough that the buxom dick-girl's massive mammaries threatened to encase his head from either side, and 'she' had reshaped his body essentially into 'her' own personal fleshlight.

The two had come to get revenge on him for hospitalizing a guy his boss, Ioseph Hapkomah, told him to beat.  However, they had to go and drag his family into this as well even though they know nothing of his illegal activities and up first they shrunk his father and shoved him down his dick.  Now he had to hold off cumming until the dick up his ass blew it's load or he was going to end up sending his father into the Asian chick's stomach with the rest of his jizz.

"Even if it's painful, I'll wake up any minute now."  He thought again, despite the excruciating pain burning from his stretched out asshole.

"Hope you really don't 'leave a good hole wantin', Randy-boy."  The dark haired Enma teases as she licked his lips and lowered her head to his waist.

Time seemed to slow for the tiny man as he watched the literal jaws of death close around his dick and instant euphoria took grasp of his body.  The heat of her breath, the pressure of her lips and texture of her tongue and saliva, it was all out of this world!  Like nothing he had ever received before.  Then again, how often could someone claim a set of lips bigger than your head gave you head?  It was only when he felt a wave of pain from his rear crash over his body from a slight twitch did Randy remember that if he came too soon, his Dad was going to be a meal for the psychotic monster.  Then Randy realized something else... He wasn't moving all that much.  Sure, Enma's motions transferred some of her inertia into him and by extension Tess', the blonde bombshell dick-girl, hard on, but he only moved at most millimeters at a time.  Craning his neck back, Randall looked up at the beautiful face glaring down at him indifferently.

"What?  Not even going to try and make this feel good for me?"  She asked coldly, spitting in his face.  "Guess that just means a free meal for En."  She sighed, obviously not feeling any pleasure at all.

Randall tried to protest his situation, with his arms and legs fuse/merged into the rest of his body, he couldn't do anything to get her off even if he wasn't alternatingly paralyzed by pleasure and pain but she had fused his mouth shut too.  So all he could do was mumble inaudibly as she spread her breasts apart and smothered his head in them.

"Come on already, we don't have all night."  Tess said impatiently, making sure to cut off all airflow for her living cock-sleeve.

With too many sensations to properly keep track of, the good and the bad, Randall felt his erection get even harder the longer he was deprived of oxygen.  The impossibly soft mammaries sealed his head in and he as he was on the verge of losing consciousness the pleasure the girl sucking him off overwhelmed him.  His entire body spasmed as he unloaded his balls into Enma's mouth.

"Oh yeah!  Just like that!"  The blonde praised, getting much more satisfaction from Randall's involuntary movements and tightening on her cock.  As Enma pulled her head away with a smile on her face, Tess also climaxed deep into Randall's guts, distending his stomach a bit.  "Mmm, that never gets old."  She said, releasing her breasts so Randall could breathe.

Swallowing the ejaculant in her mouth, and giggling when she felt a tiny solid mass accompanying it, Enma stood up and licked her lips.  "I've had better, but at least Alex joined me for dinner."  The said playfully, patting her stomach right in front of Randall's face.

Randall felt sick in every sense of the word, recovering from his near black-out while impaled on the meat rod his body was molded to fit.  He had a load of semen pumped into his gut while he unwillingly fed his father to some weird bitch via his own ejaculation!  All because he went and messed up some guy his boss told him to and the rest of his family could potentially face the same sort of fate, or even worse, because of it.

Tess reached down and wrapped her hand around the flesh sleeve her dick was currently in and roughly pulled it all the way down to her base, reshaping Randall's innards to allow her phallus passage through to a mouth she made just too small  to allow him to speak.  "Still not enough though, is it?"  She asked with her cock still at full mast.

Enma, holding up the tiny cage with even tinier people inside of it, nodded in agreement.  "Have any good ideas?"

"I want the Dandy Randy here to watch as his mother gets consumed by my dick, and shove his dick up either Colbin or Victor's ass and then shrink them til they pop."  Tess stated, beginning to pump her hand, and Randall, up and down her shaft.  "...I don't care about the rest.  Shove 'em in a hole and wait until they stop moving.  Just make sure Randall understands what happened to his family is because of him."

"Yes Ma'am."  The black haired Asian replied, saluting.  "First up is Mamma Tati, take a good look at the package you gave your son."  Pulling the terrified woman from the cage, she held her up in front of Randall's glistening cock.  "Yeah, it's a bit on the small side, isn't it?  Well it was still big enough to shoot your husband down my throat, so I guess it turned out decent enough.  But if you want a prime example of some grade A, thick sausage, take a look at this!"  She continued, bringing the tiny woman to the tip of the dick protruding a good 5 or more inches out of her son's mouth.

"Mamma!  No, please, not Mamma!"  Randall cried, unable to properly verbalize his regrets.

"Hey, daaaaaaanm Tess, have you noticed how stacked Mrs. Stephen is?  She's got my ass beat and at least a few cups on your tits."  Enma commented after taking a good look at the woman's nude form for the first time.

"I think you're right Enma."  Tess agreed, her cock tightening after inspecting the Latino MILF.  Passing a finger over the tiny woman's mouth to seal it shut, Tess motioned to her dick.  "How about we let Randy 'kiss' his mother's ass good-bye?  From the inside!"

"Oh, I love it."  Enma agreed, restoring the woman to full size and holding her in position as Tess angled her rod.  Tatiana tried to struggle free, but Enma was stronger and Tess was faster and soon the woman was acquainted with the feeling of her asshole expanding over a penis bigger than any other she's had before.  Unlike Randy's virgin cornhole, Tatiana's was well versed in swallowing a cock but Tess was still a challenge.  Still, the cry that was muffled in the older woman's throat was a mix of pain, terror and pleasure.  Greedily, Tatiana's anus consumed Tess to her base, her poor son-turned-cock-sleeve and all.

"Oh, now that's how you appease this beast!"  Tess moaned, pumping her hips to get the most of the tight tunnel of flesh wrapping around her.  Randall was still tight enough that he came out with each retreat of Tess' dick, giving him a perfect view of his mother's wide, plum-shaped firm ass only to be plunged deep inside of the foul smelling abyss without a moment's pause.  And Tess rode Mrs. Stephen hard.  Both Randall and Tatiana felt the force of each thrust shake their bones and she didn't let up for a second.

"You know I love it when you don't hold back."  Enma said, enjoying the show and burying her face into the busty mother's cleavage.

Despite the limited space in the bathroom both Enma and Tess maneuvered around the curvaceous older woman and within minutes Tess was filling Randall's mother with her extra thick load.  Enma had taken to playing with the woman's pussy, but as soon as she felt the buxom blonde finish she lifted the milf off Tess' cock.  "Need another round or are you good?"  She asked, using the exhausted mother's drentched quim and sperm covered asshole to tempt her friend.

"It's a shame to lose such a good woman, but yeah."  Tess replied, holding her dick steady.  "Stuff her in, but leave her big enough for Randy to feel her."

"Yes Ma'am."  Enma complied, shrinking the woman she was holding in an instant.  "Say 'bye-bye' Randall."  She taunted the living cock sleeve, holding up his mother one last time before unceremoniously shoving her down the waiting, hungry beast.

"Mamma!  No, no, not Mamma!"  Randall cried, feeling the heated shaft running through him to twitch and stiffen as it was fed its treat.  A few moments later he felt a foreign mass slide down the inside of his 'front' and continue below him, lost within the body of his tormentor forever.  "Why?!  Why is this happening?  I...  I didn't..."  Lost in thought and regret for a moment, Randall snapped back to reality when something tight wrapped around his dick and he realized the black haired Asian girl was smiling gleefully down at him.

"Oh, that got his attention."  She said, the object wrapping around his cock tightening more and more by the second.  "Try to think soft thoughts, otherwise Victor's going to explode on your teeny hard-on."  Despite saying as such, he then felt the tension from the thing tightening around his dick, his little and youngest brother, reach its limit and then suddenly release!  "Holy shit!  Tess, he just... 'POPPED!'  That was awesome!"  Enma cheered happily.  "Done in by his brother's cock, guess he'd be about the only one to complain about your dick being too big wouldn't he... I mean, if he were still alive and not, ya know."

"Vic!  Vic, oh my God!"  Having just experienced his own dick literally tearing his brother apart, Randall's mind went blank.  There was no way his brother could have died like that.  Unlike him, Randall's siblings were all going to make something of themselves, be doctors and the like, not killed off by the whims of two deranged psychopaths.

"Hey, I'm starting to get a bit hungry.  Wanna grab something to eat before we head home for the night?"  Enma asked, dumping the rest of the prisoners in the cage onto her hand.

"That sounds good, what did you have in mind?"  Tess agreed, rubbing her stomach.

"I dunno, something greasy and terrible for me."  Enma suggested, separating one of the kids from the other two and reaching down to open Randall's mouth more.  He tried to resist, no matter what she had planned he knew it couldn't be any good, but she easily overpowered him and tossed the tiny person in her hand into the gap she made!  "I just fed your little toy, so we don't need it's opinion."

"What the fuck is wrong with these two!?"  Randall thought, feeling his sibling freak out in his mouth as the mixture of saliva and sexually juices made it much easier for them to slide down rather than out.

"While that was sweet of you to consider him, he'll get nothing to eat that doesn't come out of my body from now on."  Tess said, pulling Randall off her slowly softening dick and sealing his mouth and rear as she did.  "And don't think I'll let you feed yourself crap just cause I'm in a vengeful mood.  We'll get something healthy."

"Oh, where's the fun in that?"  The black haired girl asked, casually enlarging one of Randall's sisters to her preferred size and shoving the poor girl up her snatch.  "Tell you what, people are always saying kids are full of energy and all that good shit.  That counts as 'healthy', right?"

"H... Helen!"  Tess' personal living sex toy cried out, his sister disappearing into an uncaring giantess.

Sighing, Tess shook her head and facepalmed.  "What kind of logic is that?"

"Mine."  Enma replied with a smile.

"Fine... I don't feel like arguing right now."  Tess acquiesced.  "We'll say it's a cheat day for you."

"Sure, cheat day."  Enma countered, growing the last member of the Stephen family, another girl, to roughly the length of her forearm and holding her above her head and opened her mouth wide!

"Kelsey!  Please, not Kelsey...  Haven't you taken enough from me?  It was only one guy!"  Randall pleaded as Enma easily held Kelsey's struggling feet and fed them into her salivating maw.  With a technique that she had obviously practiced for years, if not decades, Enma quickly devoured the girl without taking a single bite.  She even made her wave good-bye to Randall before gulping down the last sight anyone would ever see of her.  Licking her lips and patting her slightly distended stomach, Enma let out a burp and smiled, flashing Randall a thumbs-up.

"Your family tastes great!  Got anymore?  Like some cousins or aunts and uncles?"  The black haired girl asked excitedly.  "I'd definitely like to try them too."

Luckily for Randall, while both his mother and father were children to large families, 8 and 4 siblings respectively, none of them lived in the city and most were either out of state (on his father's side) or out of country (on his mother's side).  "At least they're safe from these two."  He thought solemnly, wondering how his family must have/are suffering.

"About 50 or so extended family members, if you're interested."  Tess informed, taking some time to wash her dick off in the sink.  "Though you'll have to travel a bit."

"Bitch, you know I can afford it."  Enma replied, grabbing Randall from her.

"I'll ready a dossier for you when we get back."  Tess said, lifting up her dress and sticking her ass in Enma's direction.

"Thanks Tess, I love you!"  The black haired woman chirped, squatting down and deep kissing the blonde's exposed asshole.  Once the backdoor was good and lubed, Enma pressed Randall's head against it and began to push him inside.  "Shouldn't have fucked with Marcus, Dandy Randy.  Now your entire family will pay."  She said as a farewell gift before Randall was left in the dark abyss to lament.

"Mmmm, best he's made me feel all night."  Tess commented, standing up and fixing her dress.  She clenched her rear a couple times to pull her anal prisoner a bit deeper before the two of them left the tiny bathroom.

"So, not that I'm complaining or anything, but is there a reason we didn't use his actual family?"  Enma asked, as they exited the club and got into her car.  "And does this mean I'm not actually going to get to go on a tour of the finer delicacies his genepool as to offer?"

"It's simple, Randall was right."  Tess said, as they drove off.  "His family has nothing to do with what happened, they don't work with or for Ioseph.  I only reshaped some of Ioseph's other men to look like his family because I want Randall to regret what he did to Marcus.  So, no.  I mean I can't, and won't, stop you if you want to go and gorge yourself on his family but I won't be the one to get you that information."

"Fine..."  Enma said, pouting.

"Don't make that face at me.  It's not going to work."  The blonde responded, seeing the puppy-dog eyes Enma was flashing her.

"Do I have to whimper and beg?  You know you can't resist if I make myself a little bitch for you."  Enma negotiated.  "Pretty please?"

"No... and that's final."  Tess said definitively.

"Fine."  The black haired woman conceded seriously this time.  "So what's our next move?"

"Well as luck would have it, I just so happened to know that Big Kim and Two-Thumbs were with Randall when he hospitalized Marcus and they were 'Tatiana' and 'Alexander' respectively.  That just leaves Jules and Franko."  Tess explained, wiggling in her seat to feel her anal toy a bit better.  "Good thing she gave up when she did.  I really am weak to her 'little bitch' routine."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282