- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[08/03/19]

 

Conains Sweat and Entrapment

Comes to Light
"Into almost every one of our orifices..."
-Tess

It was still a little early in the evening to go out hitting the clubs or looking for ne'er do wells that society would never miss, so Enma sat waiting for her food to come out from the 'Not a Trace' kitchen.  She had gotten there roughly 15 minutes earlier than normal so she sat in silence.  Her fashionably torn mesh stockings under a short pencil skirt drawing attention to her well proportioned legs and plump rear while a tight tank top did little conceal her ample braless chest, earned her lingering gazes from the male customers but she didn't believe in changing her choice of fashion to conform to societal bullshit.  Men were going to stare but she liked what she wore, so take the good with the bad.  Even some of the poorly executed pick-up lines were cute in their own way but that didn't mean she owed her body to some asshole just because she dressed in a way she enjoyed, so when a guy got up to come over to her she just rolled her eyes.

"Not worth the trouble... I'll just turn him down."  She thought, watching as the guy winked and smiled at her announcing his intentions.  Sighing, she was starting to regret coming in so early.  Then, the bells above the entrance jiggled.

"You're early."  Marcus stated, smiling to Enma as just the act of entering the establishment he bodily blocked the would-be flirter.

She didn't reply to him right away, instead she watched the other guy quickly walk back to his table and the playful jeering of his small group of friends, but when Marcus sat down across from her she turned towards him.  "That violates the deal."  She stated flatly.

"You're right, sorry."  He replied, holding up his hands to drop the conversation and picked up the menu on the table.

No other attempt at conversation was attempted through Enma's food coming out and Marcus' order being taken.  The two sat in silence until a bubbly blonde came out from the back.

"I see you two are getting along as well as always."  She joked, bumping the tracksuited man's shoulder with her hip.  "Scoot over a bit handsome, or I could sit on you lap."  She added teasingly.

"As much of an honor that would be Theresa, I'm going to have to politely decline."  He replied, sliding further into the booth as she sat down and tapping the ring on his left hand.

"Oh, the 'no fun' band..."  Tess pouted.

"Well I intend to patch things up, so, ya know."  He countered as the two bantered a bit.

"Patch things up?  Maybe if you were a bit less slap happy your relationship wouldn't need a fucking patch."  Enma thought, wondering to herself again why she still hadn't dealt with him.

***2 weeks ago***

Back from the bathroom after trapping a perverted, young criminal within the confines of her bowels, Enma was greeted to Marcus sitting at her table waiting.  The whole reason she even shoved 'Half-Crack', as he had been called, up her ass was as a proxy for not being allowed to kill the self-admitted wife beater and yet here he is basically, even if unknowingly, taunting her!  Taking a deep breath, she stared down at him and simply asked.  "Did you need something else?"

"Well I was thinking about what Theresa was sayin' about how you get hit on quite frequently," he replied, moving to get up from her booth, "and thought I'd propose a solution for ya."

"Like what?  Date you?"  She asked dismissively, sitting down.

"Sorry, but I'm already spoken for."  Marcus said, pointing out the wedding ring on his finger.  "But if it's just to act as a deterrent, I wouldn't mind just sitting with you when we're both here.  I won't talk to you or bother you, just sit here and eat my food.  Whaddaya think?"

"That sounds like a great idea!"  Tess blurted out, appearing from the side with Marcus' meal and sitting next to Enma.  "It's so nice of you to offer, isn't it Enma?"  The dark haired woman stared at her friend in disbelief and was about to protest when her blonde friend set the towering man's food on the table, leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Do you realize how many people you've 'dealt' with this month alone?  People are going to start to get suspicious, so take the deal and stop shrinking such delicious treats on my property since you know I can't say 'no' to a free snack."

Of course, Enma didn't keep track of the exact number of people that met their ends to either her or Tess when she decided to share, the two of them where 'man-eaters' in more than one sense of the word.  Still, she did feel like she hadn't had to go more than a couple days without tasting a squirming morsel slide down her throat, and John was still fighting a losing battle against her digestive tract as they currently spoke.  Maybe she had been overindulging lately... her panties were snapping trying to contain her booty, hence going commando, but it's not like all the people she disposed of were guys aggressively hitting on her.  Were they?

"9:00am and 7:30pm Monday through Thursday, and only 10:00am Friday and Saturday since Tess and I usually go out to party and Sunday I stay at home."  She listed off, sighing in defeat.  "I definitely let Tess talk me into too much..."

"Deal."  Marcus agreed, sitting down and holding out his hand to shake.

"Lucky we're on camera..."  Enma silently cursed, shaking his hand.

***Present***

Silently regretting her decision, Enma was doing her best to tone out what Marcus and Tess were talking about until she heard Marcus express a particular concern of his.

"... and with all this legal stuff going on it's not like any of the guys at the gym are willing to even train with me, let alone spar.  I just hope I'm not losing my edge."  He sighed, finishing the last bit of his meal.

"You fight?"  Enma asked, it slipped out before she could stop herself.

"Uh, yeah.  Mixed Martial Arts."  Marcus replied, surprised not by the question itself, but that Enma asked him to begin with.  She hadn't talked to him at all in the past two weeks.

Thinking for a moment, a mischievous grin crossed her face as she turned to look at him.  "I know how to throw a decent punch and whatnot, want to spar with me sometime?"  She offered.

This came as a shock not just to Marcus, but also Tess, though out of disbelief for the former and worry for the athletic man from the latter.

"Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what kind of experience are we talking about?"  Marcus asked before Tess could get a word in.  "No offense, but I realize I'm kind of a big guy."

"Oh you don't have to worry about little old me.  Just ask Tess, I've taken on guys as big as you before."  She insisted, smiling to her girl friend.

"Well she's not lying, but do you two really think this is a good idea?"  Tess replied, wanting to stop this if possible.  After all, Enma doesn't have to shrink people to beat them into a bloody pulp.  "I mean, you still have that whole mess with your wife to deal with."

"Oh c'mon Tess, it'll just be us throwing a few punches.  Right Marcus?"  Enma insisted, doing her deal to keep the decision out of Tess's hands.

"Ordinarily I'd have to decline your offer Miss Enma, but I'm in a bit of a pinch here."  Marcus stated.  "Just level with me, are you a fighter?  Or are you a civilian?"

Her smile growing even wider, Enma nodded.  "I've got plenty of fight, don't you worry about that."  Looking at her watch, she noticed the time and got up.  "Well I've got to go, how about after breakfast tomorrow we find a nice place to throw down?"

"I'd be much obliged Miss Enma, thank you."  Marcus agreed, bowing his head politely.

"I'm coming too then."  Tess added.

"Then who would run the diner?"  Marcus asked.

"Yeah Tess, you can't just abandon your post like that."  Enma agreed, grinning.  "Don't worry.  I won't break him..."  She added, heading for the register.  "Too much."

*****

"So this is where you usually train?"  Enma asked getting out of her car in an abandoned train yard.

"Yeah, it's got no shortage of privacy or space."  Marcus replied, stepping out the passenger side door and stretching a bit.  "I've clear an area over here to practice my footwork in, it should be a good place if you have any mat techniques in your repertoire."  He added, leading Enma to a patch of padded out grass and dirt.

She could tell just by looking that he had maintained the appropriated space quite well and the signs that he had put in hours of hard work were obvious.  "What kinds of martial arts do you practice?"  She asked, also doing some stretches to limber up.  Confident as she was in her prowess, it had been quite a bit since she properly fought anyone and was under strict orders from Tess not to 'break anything important'.  "She never lets me have any fun."

"Uh, a mix of Sambo, Systema, Muay Thai, Judo, Jujitsu, Taekwondo, Aikido and Tai Chi."  He replied, listing of the forms of formal training he had received.  "How about you?"

"Mostly self-taught, picked up some self-defense courses here and there."  She said, sitting to stretch her legs.

Silence hung between them as they finished up their respective warm-ups.  When they were finally ready, they each took off they tracks suits to reveal their fight wear underneath.

It had been the first time Enma had seen Marcus outside of a sweat soaked tracksuit, and while she could tell he was muscular she didn't realize just how muscular he truly was.  The best way she could rationalize it was that he was chiseled from marble like a freaking ancient Greek statue, just with proper anatomy rather than idealized aesthetics.  He wore a not too loose fitting muscle shirt with a gym logo on it, likely the one he belongs to, and a pair of shorts over knee-long Jujitsu spats.

"Okay... fine.  He's got a nice body, I'll give him that."  She reluctantly admitted to herself.

Enma, on the other hand, wore little more than, if it wasn't a sports bra it covered barely anything more than one as a top and a pair of short spats.  While she usually dressed in a way to highlight her more feminine parts, ample but not too big bust and full thick rear, this outfit drew more attention to the well trained core and leg muscles that were otherwise concealed.

"I'll admit, I had my doubts but you definitely do more that just 'stay in shape'."  Marcus commented.  "So, you want to do just some light, soft contact sparring?"

"I thought you were worried about losing you edge."  Enma commented back.  "I'm not so fragile to shatter from a single punch.  Full contact, treat this like a real fight and we stop just short of breaking bones."  She proposed, hopping a bit to get her blood flowing.

"Okay..."  Marcus agreed hesitantly, his concern apparent on his face.  "But I just have to confirm.  Right now, should I view you as a fighter or a civilian?"

Cracking her knuckles, Enma held up her fists in a defensive posture and dropped into an aggressive stance.  "Currently I'm neither.  I'm a threat."  She declared, charging the giant of a man.

She opened with a punch to Marcus' gut, which he likely immediately regretted taking as he stumbled back and she followed up with a shoulder check.  However Marcus quickly recovered and caught her, bringing his knee up towards her core but she caught it with her hands and used the momentum to jump back and break his grip.  Getting a good look at the black athlete, for the first time Enma felt slightly intimidated by him.  All it took was one punch from her and he knew she wasn't lying about her fighting experience, so he put on his game face and she felt the pressure.  He then rushed her, without even the slightest hesitation as he threw a barrage of punches she blocked, deflected and dodged to get in close and set-up for a throw.  Marcus stepped back just as she was about to get a good hold on him and put up his guard.

"Damn it."  Enma thought, calculating her next move as a grin spread across her face.  "This is actually kinda fun."

*****

Tess sat in her office compiling portfolios and information on a number of different individuals to pass the time.  Enma and Marcus had left after getting breakfast for their little 'sparring match' and had left her behind mostly because Marcus didn't know that she doesn't really need to be there at all.  She is able to do all the boring paperwork for a day in a little over an hour, so she usually spent the rest of her time gathering and fact checking information to sell on the side.

The busty blonde was worried about what her crazy Asian girl friend might do to the tall, handsome hunk if given the opportunity, so she wanted to make sure nobody really got hurt.  But no, as far as Marcus knows she's just the manager for a truck stop diner and motel and there was more than a few other secrets she'd rather him not find out about just yet.  She also told herself that she shouldn't hack into a satellite to spy on them, hence her throwing herself into her other job.

Suddenly the door to her office flung open and Tess quickly turned in her chair to see Enma walk in holding an ice pack to her gut.  "Get careless?"  She asked as initial worry dispersed after seeing she wasn't seriously hurt.  "And I trust Marcus isn't fighting for his life in or on your body somewhere."

"You're going to tell me everything you know about him."  The dark haired woman replied, crawling into the leg space of Tess's workstation and leaning back against the blonde, letting her head flop back into her friend's lap.  Tess leaned back just to see past her breasts to flash an oh-so smug grin before returning to her information gathering, her chest resting on Enma's face.

"Like what?  That he grew up in foster care after losing his parents to drugs?  Or how his little brother got mixed up in a bad crowd when they were still young and got beat half-to-death so he started learning how to fight to make sure that never happened again?"  She questioned, sorting information and typing up dossiers.  "In his late teens and early twenties he worked as a bouncer to help put his sister through college, though neither he nor his brother aspired to post-secondary education."

"I meant his fighting potential.  Is he like a world champion or some shit?"  Enma's slightly muffled voice asked from under Tess's breasts.  "Cause when he lands a blow he sure hits like one."

"No, he's still just an amateur."  Tess stated plainly.  "Though he was hoping to go pro before-"

"He hit his wife?  Don't give me that bullshit."  Enma interrupted slightly annoyed, pulling down Tess's shirt to reveal her tits and spreading them apart so she could see her face.  "That big softy wouldn't be capable of hitting a fly without asking for it's permission first."  She stated, thinking back to her previous sparring match with Marcus and how he was only serious after gauging her strength and like a switch flipping it off once she was too tired to continue.  The image of his fist stopping just short of her face when he realized her fatigue was still vivid in her mind and looking back on the fight it seemed like he was reluctant to aim for her face in general.  Nothing in his nature made him seem like an abusive husband.  "You think there is more to his story about hitting his wife, don't you?"

"You're going to stretch out my shirt if you keep doing that."  Tess replied, but not making her friend stop.  "Well, he did in fact hit her..."

"But what were the circumstances?"  Enma asked.

Sighing, Tess slid back from her desk and patted her lap for Enma to sit.  "Recognise this guy?"  She asked, pointing to her screen as she pulled her shirt back up.

Taking the seat offered to her, Enma wiggled her ass a bit and looked at the picture of a bald man in his mid to late thirties with a Heisenberg inspired goatee and a tattoo just barely sticking up from the collar of his shirt on his neck.  "Ioseph Hapkomah?  Doesn't he run the drug trade through the westside of town?"

"Yup, and somewhat recently about a quarter of his enforcers and bodyguards 'mysteriously' disappeared."  Tess informed, staring right at Enma.  "Into almost every one of our orifices if I remember correctly."

"You didn't mind at the time either."  Enma dismissed casually.  "Why does that even matter?"

"Well here's his cousin.  One Miss Katria, formerly, Hapkomah."  The blonde answered, pulling up a picture of a very attractive young woman on her wedding day, standing next to...

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me!  Is that Marcus?"  It was like a bad soap opera, as she stared at the screen with Marcus and Katria smiling for the camera in their wedding bests.

"It gets better.  Took me some time to find this."  To continue with the reveals, Tess brought up a short video clip from an ATM.

It was a little dark but in a parking lot across the street some guy was aggressively grabbing and shaking a smaller woman.  A taller man came running over and punched the assailant, laying him out in one hit, then continued to wail on him a couple more times until the woman tried to stop him but ended up running into his elbow as he reeled back for another hit.  The taller man immediately stopped pummeling the aggressor and picked up the woman, fleeing the scene.

"Not even 15 minutes later Katria arrived at Westside Hospital with a broken nose."  The blonde added once the clip ended.

"So wait... it was an accident?"  Enma asked.  "Why would he act like he beat her or something?  Hell, why is she taking him to court over it?  He was defending her!"

"Right?"  Tess replied, her skepticism thick in her voice.  "And the other guy never came forward to press charges or anything, though coincidentally one of Ioseph's guys was taken to Central Hospital that same night."

"Let me guess, his face was a bloody pulp?"  Enma asked, starting to see what Tess was getting at.

"What are the chances?"  She replied rhetorically.  "Thing is, there's nothing indicating Ioseph's involved.  Sure, Katria's gone over to visit him since that night but she regularly goes to visit him, they are family after all."

"However Ioseph has expressed interest in recruiting Marcus I assume."  While the pieces may be a bit spread out and difficult to find, and of course there were some major assumptions being made, the pattern of broad strokes were making the guess work really easy for Enma and maked the whole thing seem less crazy.

"Sponsored him as one of his many 'charity' cases."  Tess affirmed, bringing up a window with the pictures of all the young talent he had sponsored with more than a few having big red 'Xs' on them.  "Those are the ones that all disappeared mysteriously that night."

"So what?  Ruin Marcus' chances at going pro, then offer him a job instead?"  Enma asked.

"That's what it feels like it would all boil down to, yeah."  Tess agreed, though there were still too many holes for her to act on that assumption.  "Still want to shrink him?"  She asked in jest, trying to turn the mood from the dour conspiracy talk.

"More than ever now!"  Enma dramatically cried in frustration, turning to sit facing Tess on her lap and holding her friend's hand over her stomach.  "If I was with your kid he would have definitely caused a miscarriage!  I never realized I was so out of shape..."  She pouted, resting her head on Tess's chest.

"Aw, poor baby."  The busty blonde coddled, closing the door and grabbing two, meaty handfuls of Enma's juicy ass.  "Tell me all the details, like how ripped is he under those tracksuits?"

Fondling Tess's tits, Enma sat up straight and bit her lip playfully.  "I won't completely ruin the surprise since I knew you'd want to see for yourself and took his track suit when I left, but remember Jonah?"

"Not too fondly."  Tess said, though the guy was a competitive swimmer.  "The asshole cheated on me and wanted to dump me after-"

"Well if he was an 8, Marcus is easily a 12."  The increasingly horny Asian stated, just thinking back now with a new perception of the gentle athlete allowed her to appreciate his sculpted muscles all the more.  "You free for the next few hours?"

"Only if I get you for the rest of the night after."  Tess offered, knowing exactly what Enma wanted.

Wasting no time, Enma shrunk Tess down and flopped backwards out of the chair.  Holding her tiny friend up, she lowered her to just above her tight waistband and slowly pried it open.  "Hope you don't mind sweaty vag."  She teased, dropping the shrunken woman into her pants and releasing the elastic.  Carefully turning around to sit properly in the chair, tossing Tess's discarded clothes to the floor, Enma sat back with her legs wide open so her friend could more easily please her and started looking through all the files left open on the computer.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282