- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[07/14/19]

 

Contains Butt and Entrapment stuff

It all Comes to This

"Everything okay over here?"
-Marcus



Very rarely does a customer of the 'Not a Trace' truck stop diner have to hear the bells hanging over the entrance jiggle so frequently in such a short time frame.  The black haired woman always took a second to glance up to the gold-plated novelty bells, noting the electronic sensor hidden behind them, and smiled.  Walking back over to her table, she stared at one of the main security cameras over the cash register and motioned for whomever was watching to come out before carefully sitting down so's not to break her newest toy too quickly.  Roughly picking up her fork, she poked at her food for a moment before taking a bite.

"Yup... cold."  She sighed, disappointedly dropping her fork and poked her stomach.  "Hope you like cold steak, John."

"Well at least I don't need to ask what you want."  Another woman said, sitting down.  "Got enough for the rest of the class?"

"Bitch, is that how you ask for a treat?"  She joked back, reaching into her pocket.  "You wanna beg for me?"

"Want me to rail you over a barrel again?"  The blonde asked back, raising her eyebrow with a smirk.  "I could do it like I hate you this time if you want.  Now stop teasing me Enma and gimme."  She added, holding her hand out.

"You're lucky you're a good fuck Tess."  Enma said, pulling 'Killer's' body out of her pocket and dropping it in her friend's hand.  "But maybe some other time."  Producing the shrunken van as well, she set it on the table.  "This also needs to disappear, and I know you don't want me leaving trash in your parking lot."

Casually picking up the miniature vehicle, Tess inspected it for a moment before wrapping it up in a napkin and crushing it in her fist.  "Well thank you for cleaning up your trash,"  Getting up, the beautiful blonde tossed the bundled napkin into the trash.  "...and thank you for the treat."  She added, bumping her friend's shoulder with her wide hips playfully while stuffing the shrunken body into her abundant cleavage.  "But I have to get back before half of the diner gets blown away."

"Is that legal?"  The raven haired woman asked.

"Technically?  Yes."  Tess replied with a wink, walking towards the back.  "Also, you're paying for their bills."

"Seriously?  Wait, they were about to eat and run?"  Enma asked.

"Not anymore."  And with that, Tess disappeared out back.

"Tch... men."  The black haired girl scoffed, continuing to eat her cold mean and squeezing her butt cheeks to feel Half-Crack squirm.  Looking out over the diner, Enma observed the unfamiliar and familiar faces of the customers chatting with each other or minding their own business.  None carried themselves as anything other than civilians, just average everyday men and women getting ready for the day to end.  And then the sound of the bells rang through the establishment and her eyes darted to the doors and instantly her temper spiked.

Entering the diner and approaching a booth in the back corner the lone man passed by Enma, unaware of the hostility she harbored.  He stood at almost 7 feet tall and his sweat drenched tracksuit did little to hide his muscular build.  His dark skin gave off an exotic mystique about the silent man, and despite the staff's generally favorable opinion of him, Marcus Taylor was unknowingly on Enma's short list and she'd often fantasize about shrinking the towering amateur athlete and watching all those well trained muscles fail to keep her foot from crushing the life out of him.  However...

***2 months prior***



Enma sat in her usual seat in Not a Trace across from Tess first thing in the morning.  It was part of her weekly routine, meeting to catch up with her friend over a coffee and she valued it very much.  There was nobody else in the diner, no customers yet and while the chef was in the back none of the other waitresses were scheduled for another half hour or so, so they could openly talk about anything.

However, this morning their friendly chat was interrupted when a tall, black man entered the diner soaked with sweat and catching his breath.

"Sorry, I'll be right back."  Tess apologized, sliding out of the booth and going to wait on her customer.

Enma simply nodded, sipping at her coffee while she waited for her friend to come back.  Out of habit, since this was the first time she had seen the man she overheard was named Marcus, she kept an eye on the interaction between the two since Tess seemed a bit familiar with the stranger.  Tess did the usual professional casual flirting that those in the service industry do not only for better tips but also establish a report with their customers.  Watching, she expected Marcus to steal glances down Tess's top or check out her full ass when she walked away but he didn't.  The exchange remained friendly with a level of mutual respect for each other that was refreshing to see and after some small talk Tess went to put in his order and came back with a glass of ice water.  After being thanked, Tess returned and sat down.

"He's quite cute."  Enma teased with a half-whisper.  "Wonder how he'd react to not be the biggest man in the room."

"Or squirming in your cunt?"  Tess replied, also joking.  "While that would be entertaining, please don't.  While I'd love to fuck his brains out, he's got a wife... at least for now he does."

"For now?"  The dark haired woman asked.  "Trouble in paradise?"

"Apparently he's in the middle of a domestic violence case."  Tess confessed.

"He hit his wife?"  Suddenly all the playfulness was removed from Enma's tone and her eyes narrowed as she glared at him.  "With that build?"

"Yeah, I checked the case and he definitely did hit her."  Tess confirmed almost remorsefully.  "He admits to it too.  Court date is in 7 months."

"Oh, he doesn't have to worry about that."  Enma stated, clenching her fist as she moved to get up.  "He's going to see what it's like when a woman hits back, when he's 3 inches tall."

Before her friend could make good on her threat, Tess reached out and grabbed her hand.  "Please don't, he's not a bad guy.  No criminal record and no record of violent behavior."

"And no record of where he went missing."  Enma added, looking to Tess's hand motioning for her to let go.

"Not.  This.  Guy."  Tess whispered decidedly, giving Enma the glare she used to get her friend to both stop smoking and retire from doing wetwork.

Enma stared back defiantly for a moment before sighing heavily and unclenching her fists and relaxing back into the booth.  "Fine... for you."  She scoffed, glaring at Marcus and turning away to take another sip of coffee.  "Sorry Tess, I'll have to cut it short today... otherwise..."

"Yeah, I get it."  Tess nodded and smiled.  "I'll pick up the cheque today."

"Thanks."  Enma whispered, reaching over and hugging her friend.  She then stood up and headed towards the door.  "Same time next week?"

"You know you'll be back sooner, but yeah."

***Present***



Since then Enma had been true to her word, despite that fact that when making it she had assumed she wouldn't see him as often as she's had to.  5 days a week Marcus would come to Not a Trace twice a day, on his jog into town in the morning and back in the evening.  She didn't see him every time, she didn't go to the diner every day, but it was often enough to recognize his pattern.

"Why is Tess stopping me from dealing with this guy?"  She pondered, again after a few minutes and his food was brought out by Tess who sat down and started talking with him.  The hot blonde bomb-shell often did this, chatting up Marcus.

Rage gripped Enma's body again and as her body tensed up the tickling sensation against her asshole reminded her of what she'd wished she could do to that wife beater.  Closing her eyes, she focused on the tiny life trapped in her butt and continued to tighten her grip on him.  A couple slight vibrations ripple shallowly into her meaty buns, a signifier that some of his bones had snapped under the pressure and she smiled just thinking about how panicked he must have been.  She could see his face now, crying and begging for mercy, to not kill him or some other such bullshit that she couldn't begin to care about.  Ready to just take all her frustration out on Half-Crack, Enma took a moment to relish the tiny victim's final struggle but just as she was about to convert him from a 3D lifeform to a 2D one, she remembered promising him that she wouldn't mind if he slipped inside of her ass.  Slowly, she released the built-up tension in her butt and from the slight movement she felt Enma was pleased that Half-Crack was at least strong enough to survive that much.

"Well, time for you to get into a world of shit before you shuffle of your mortal coil."  She thought, moving to get up when two men stood in front of her table.  "Seriously... twice in one night?"

"Hey there cutie, me and my friend here where wondering if you'd still be open for 'business'."  The taller, more handsome of the two asked and while he wore his intentions on his sleeve, he acted more respectful to her than John did when he approached her.

While the first guy was tall, handsome and in casual attire, his friend was only a bit shorter, average in the looks department but wore the most ungodly combination of a dress shirt with sweatpants and sandals with socks on!  The second guy's attire was so bizarre that Enma would have thought to just let him go if she had initially decided to shrink them, but she was in a better mood thinking of shoving Half-Crack up her ass and decided to let them down gently.

"Sorry boys, but I don't offer that kind of service."  She politely stated, waiting for them to move so she could get out.

"Please reconsider, I saw you take those other three out back and my friend here thinks your cute."  The taller one tried to negotiate, leaning in closer but not too close to whisper.  "He also really needs to get laid.  It's his birthday and he really likes the food here but if I could I'd like to treat him to a little something more.  I'll pay triple your usual rate, what do you say?"

Smiling as best she could, Enma again wanted to refuse as politely as she could.  From the looks of it they're only asking because she acted like a prostitute, so this was partly her fault.  "Sorry, but I-"

"Everything okay over here?"  Asked a deep, calm voice, interrupting Enma.

The other two men quickly turned to the source of the voice, but Enma had overheard it enough to know who it was without looking.  Dwarfing the two guys, Marcus shifted his gaze from one to the other.

"Uh... y-yeah.  Yeah, yeah, um this lady was just telling us that we got the wrong person."  The taller man sputtered out quickly, nervously looking back to Enma and chuckling.  "S-sorry about that Miss.  How embarrassing.  C'mon man, we're leaving."  He added, bowing his head to Enma slightly before grabbing his friend's sleeve to drag him away.  However, before he could move Marcus grabbed his arm and held him firmly in place.

"Really?  Because it seemed to me that you were, politely, soliciting this woman for sex."  Marcus accused, still calm and neutral.  "She is not a lady of the night, so I'd appreciate it if you apologized properly to her."

To Enma, Marcus was about as non-threatening as a puppy you just gave a treat to, but for the other two just his size alone must have made him seem terrifying as they were sweating bullets.  Spinning back around, the taller guy bowed properly to Enma.  "I am so sorry Miss.  Please forgive us."  He pleaded.

"No, it's fine."  Enma replied, waving them away as the guy quickly pulled his friend away.  "I was handling that on my own, thank you very much."  She said curtly once the other two left.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interfere."  Marcus apologized.  "Theresa said this sort of thing happens to you pretty frequently, so she wasn't worried but I was moving before I realized."

"Yeah, well I guess it's better than sitting around and watching if you don't know better..."  She grumbled, even if she didn't like him he still came to stand up for her.  "It's more of a nuisance now than anything else, but nothing I can't deal with.  Now if you don't mind..."  Getting out of her seat, Enma went to move passed Marcus.

"Oh, sorry."  He said, stepping momentarily into her booth to get out of her way to let her pass.

Heading to the bathroom, Enma quickly locked the door behind her and pulled her pants and shorts down to grab her struggling toy.

"Come here little guy, I've got some bad news for you."  She teased, pinching Half-Crack's body and pulling him free.  Holding him up she saw the tiny guy was coughing and heaving, gasping for fresh air and she just smiled.  "Like it back there?  Is it everything you thought it would be?"  She asked rhetorically as Half-Crack looked at her in disbelief and terror and opened his mouth but she interrupted him.  "Oh, don't bother.  You're too small, I can't hear you.  I just wanted to see you one last time before I give you the suppository treatment and inevitably kill you."  She explained, her smile widening more as he shook his head as he registered how he was about to die.

19 years of surviving on the rough streets, outsmarting and outmaneuvering people more educated and more influential than himself and finally getting to a position in his gang where he could actually move on up the ladder, all leading up to getting shoved up some crazy bitch's ass and suffocating in her shit!  That's not a way for anyone to go out, much less a human.  In a single instant he quickly ran through multiple simulations of how he could get away from the fate she decided for him, but by the time she had become bored with him and started moving him back around to her quite literally killer booty he was sure this was the end.

"Oh, oops.  Silly me."  Enma said, bringing her tiny victim back around to spit on his head.  "That's better."  And then very unceremoniously she shoved Half-Crack up her tight anus with the deft precision of a veteran's lifetime of practice and execution.  She then pulled up her shorts and pants and moved over to the sink to wash her hands.  "If I remember, maybe I might say a few words at your 'burial'."  The tiny life trapped in her bowels was immobile for only long enough to register its new surroundings before trying it's to wiggle back out.  She took a moment to revel in the all but too familiar sensation, but rather than the young man she committed to death by anal cavity she imagined the massive dark skinned man fighting futilely to escape something as trivial as a body part that's only function is to push what's inside out.  But it's not up to what's on the other side of her asshole when it comes out, it was up to her.  "Fight until you're last breath none-the-less."  She added, smirking as she dried her hands and squeezed out a small pocket of gas from her rectum.  She looked back at the mirror, to the material stretching over her perfect ass, and just huffed.  It wasn't Marcus trapped back there, he was likely still in the diner eating his food and safe only because Tess insisted on it.  "Whatever, I need a drink..."

Exiting the bathroom, Enma was ready to get her cheque and go home to fix herself a strong drink but froze for a moment when she saw Marcus sitting at her booth!  Annoyed, she restrained herself from stomping over and merely stepped heavily to her table.  "Did you need something else?"  She asked, standing over him.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282