- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another butt chapter, don't worry. I'll start doing other stuff soon, enjoy!

I don’t hate Kate, in fact, I’m actually pretty good friends with Kate. Just for some context, Kate’s that short, blonde, sassy, sexy, thick as fuck girl you know who has like 5000 followers on Instagram, the problem is she is somewhat psychotic and has a slight crush on me, plus anyone who is best friends with Jules has to have their own issues (ironic, I know) and I’m not too sure if I want to deal with two impossibly huge girls right now.

“Hey Jules, maybe we don’t do that, we can just chill together” I yelled upwards toward her as she lounged back in her chair, eyeing me off mischievously.

I can barely hear you, but don’t worry I’ll grow you back I promise” Juliet said in reply, with a slight sarcastic tone in her voice, however she didn’t lie. I felt my figure expand outwards until I was sitting on her kitchen table at my original height of 5’9.

“Woah, that is gonna take some getting used to” I say in astonishment as I try to readjust to my surroundings that have seemingly shrunk back to their usual sizes.

“Hm, you look better when you’re a tiny speck on my table” Juliet said with a grin, “but I did say I’d grow you back for when Kate arrives, I kind of want to keep this our little secret”

Juliet and I continued to talk for a little bit, conversation ranged from her asking how gigantic her ass looked when she almost sat on me to a more mundane discussion about how loud her burp was after breakfast, overall the chat was constructive. Now it was time to wait for Kate to get here, and according to Jules she was only 15 minutes away.

***

A knock could be heard at the front door, Kate had arrived.

“Take a seat, I’ll go get her.” Juliet assured me as she walked past. Don’t ask me why I was deciding to spend my Saturday with these two, but to be honest I had nothing better to do and all my guy friends were either on holidays with their families or spending time with their girlfriends. I hear Juliet greet Kate and as I’m about to get up from the couch and say hello myself, I feel my form decrease in size once again. I end up smaller than I’ve ever been before, a lot smaller, maybe 1mm in height. The cushion I was previously on now extended on around me for what looked like miles, I was positively microscopic.

I hear booming, god-like voices in the distance as Juliet and Kate walk back into the room, their footsteps quaking the soft ground beneath me. Holy. Shit. I was only starting to get used to Juliet at a giant size, but nothing could prepare me for two human beings that made skyscrapers look like toothpicks. Kate might have been a lot shorter than Juliet, standing at only 5’1 but it didn’t even matter, at my current size she took up a great portion of my vision. I started to piece together what was happening, Juliet hadn’t told Kate about the whole shrinking fiasco, meaning she was completely unaware to where I was at the moment. I watched Jules sit down on the couch across from me and that’s when I noticed Kate take her position directly in front of the couch I was standing on.

Ugh I am so tired Jules, I’ve had the roughest morning” says Kate from way above, her previously petite sounding voice, now trembled with power and authority.  Her heavy, colossal behind hung high above me as she stood there, fully casting me in its shadow, I was a mere grain of sand amongst the shadow of two twin planets. She began to lower herself down into a seated position, her rear stretching the limits of her black yoga pants as she came closer to my location.

I’ve been scared shitless a few times before, like when my house got broken into or when I almost died in a car crash, but I never thought the next time my heart would be pumping with adrenaline would be as I watched two continental-sized ass cheeks belonging to a good friend of mine crash into me. In the split seconds before she landed her gargantuan derriere on top of me, I couldn’t help but feel utterly dwarfed as the spandex of her leggings filled my entire view, totally dominating my senses as her bum cheeks curved on for hundreds of metres in all directions.

I finally snap out of my state of shock, and begin to turn and run away, but I was way too late for that. Kate’s backside crashes into me, specifically her left cheek. I’m fully compressed into the cushion and driven downwards into the crater she created by simply sitting down. I could barely breathe underneath her immense weight, my lungs felt like they were going to explode. Was Juliet really planning on killing me, maybe she didn’t know I was right under Kate?

I hear a very muffled voice coming from outside the realm of Kate’s ass, it was Juliet.

Comfortable?” She questions, with a slight snicker. Yep, I guess she knew exactly where I was, and frankly this wasn’t exactly amusing.

Uhh yeah I’m fine, is something funny?” Kate asks with confusion at Juliet’s question, I could feel the power in her voice as it travelled throughout her body, I used to be able to stand almost a foot over this girl, now she had the ability to snuff me out with a piece of lint from her leggings.

I think you might have sat on something” Juliet says in response, practically chuckling between each word, so much for keeping it a secret Jules.

Wait what, did I? I better not have ruined these, I just got them” She replies with annoyance in her voice, don’t worry Kate I’m not sure if I’d make much of a stain. I feel Kate begin to rise from her position on the couch, taking me with her. I was stuck to the fabric of her pants, immobile, facing outwards to the giant world around me.

***

It was a genius plan, Juliet knew Adam liked checking out Kate’s ass, so by default why shouldn’t he get to experience it in all its gigantic glory. She had always thought she had a fairly shapely rear but compared to Kate, it could barely compare. There was a slight worry that he might have been crushed under her mass, but Juliet thought to shrink him to an absolutely miniature size so that he would hopefully be compressed into an uncomfortable position instead of squished to a bloody pulp. At least she prayed that’s what would happen, plus Kate had only been sitting on him for a few seconds so there should not have been that much damage, if any. She couldn’t wait to have her turn to humiliate Adam with her own ass, making him feel completely microscopic in comparison, but that was for another time. Right now she wanted to see how he looked plastered on Kate’s rump, if she could even see him.

Kate lifted herself up and turned around, facing her butt to Juliet and peaking over her shoulder to try and get a better look. Jules really had to squint as she looked for any sign of Adam, how small had she made him? That was when she noticed it, a little speck stood out on the black landscape of Kate’s butt. She held back a giggle as she brought her face even closer to get a better look, he was only a small, barely noticeable dot. Damn, this made her feel good, she almost told Kate what it was, just to see her reaction. She knew that Kate had a bit of a thing for Adam and Juliet would love to see how she’d respond knowing her dream boy was nothing but a fleck of dust on her bodacious booty. Instead, she kept it to herself, saving it for another time. Juliet wasn’t exactly ready to share him around yet.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry, I thought I saw something” Jules said as she pressed her finger into Kate’s flesh, sticking Adam to her finger.

“Oh thank god” Kate said with relief.

“Anyway, do you want to go shopping today? I need to get some new shoes” Juliet asks as she gets up and walks over to the kitchen, with Adam still stuck to her finger. She looked down at him and grew him back to around an inch in height. She opened her cabinet and grabbed a plastic container and some leftovers from the other night, placing them as well as Adam into the container.

“Yeah sure, I’ll drive” Kate responds gleefully, eager to spend some time with her friend, she still had to hear about how the ball with Adam went last night, see if he said anything about her.

“Alright, you head outside, I’ll be a sec” Juliet says in response, she watches as Kate leaves before she leans down to speak to Adam who is sitting in the container with a pissed off look on his face.

“Hey so, we’re just gonna go out for a bit, I’ll be home later this afternoon, maybe night, who knows, bye!” She says cheerfully, as Adam starts to protest, she turns away and bounds out the door, locking it after her.

***

What a bitch, are you kidding me Jules, you’re gonna try and kill me under the biggest ass I think I’ll ever see, leave me at this size and just go about your day? I mean getting smushed by Kate wasn’t as bad as I initially thought it would be. But I still expect some kind of apology from Juliet. I guess I was just gonna be trapped in this container all day, there are worse places to be. Especially when there’s still a huge bit of chicken for me to eat, that was a bonus.

After eating a bit of chicken I decided to just go to sleep, may as well kill a few hours while I wait for Juliet to come home, then I’d give her a piece of my mind.

***

Hey Adam, I’m home! Don’t worry Kate isn’t here anymore, no need to worry about getting sat on” Juliet says with a teasing tone, as she walks into the house and makes her way to the kitchen.

How long had I been asleep? Judging from the light outside it looked like it was around 5pm or 6pm, damn, she’d been out all day. As she got closer to my position, her booming footsteps became louder and the counter I was on began to vibrate slightly as it dealt with her incalculable bulk.

I’m actually really sorry for leaving you like this all day, I got a bit carried away, why don’t we watch a movie? You pick” Juliet apologises, and she seemed fairly sincere, I couldn’t believe it. Maybe this won’t be too bad, but seeing as this is Jules we’re talking about, I knew she’d find a way to make this uncomfortable for me. Oh well.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave suggestions and whatnot in the reviews.