- Text Size +
Attack of the 100-Foot Meg Griffin
a completely unnecessary Family Guy parody
Chapter 6: Down with the Sickness
4-22-2008
by Grey-X

Disclaimer: Family Guy and all related characters are the copyrighted property of 20th Century Fox, blah blah blah. All the characters and stuff that'll appear in the obligatory cameos and non sequiturs belong to whoever the hell owns them, yaddi yadda yadda....


Peter had to admit that he tended to be a happy-go-lucky guy at times, often oblivious to danger until it was almost too late.

This was not one of those times.

Looking up into his gigantic daughter's eyes, seeing the look of barely-contained rage and fury directed at all of them, the very aura of seething hatred radiating from her...her fists were clenched tightly, her breathing heavy.... Peter only saw her like this once, right after their car was rear-ended while Meg was chauffering him and his friends. And the jerkass who rear-ended them...he only got away with half of his teeth.

And Peter had a bad feeling that, after today, teeth would be the only thing left to identify them.

"So, you're all still together," Meg said softly in a calculating tone that made Peter's blood run cold. Meg slowly raised one foot,drawing gasps and cries of fear from the crowd. Peter was rooted to the spot, staring up dumbly at the rising sole of Meg's sneaker. "How convenient," she finished. Then she brought her foot down.

Peter stood still, staring up idiotically at Meg's rapidly descending sneaker, too paralyzed with shock and disbelief to move. He would have surely been road pizza if not for Lois's timely intervention. She lunged for Peter and tackled him, knocking them both out of harm's way right before Meg's sneaker smashed into the concrete with a deafening boom. The shockwave knocked both of them down. Meg didn't even give them time to catch their breath. She raised her foot again and, with a shriek of unrestrained fury, brought it down again. Peter and Lois rolled away in opposite directions, avoiding certain death by mere inches. This time, the shockwave knocked both of them into the air. After landing with a painful thud, Peter forced himself to get back up, thinking Meg would go right for him. Instead, when he looked up, he saw Meg glaring elsewhere, probably at Lois.

By now, the crowd had succumb to outright panic; they fled in a frenzy, trampling over each other in a desperate attempt to escape the insane, homicidal giantess. The air was saturated with their screams of terror, but miraculously Peter heard Lois's voice over the din. "Meg, please, CALM DOWN!" Lois pleaded. "Connie lied to you! We had no idea this would happen! We'd never do something like this!!"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Meg shrieked as she tried to squash her mother yet again. Lois's natural athleticism was the only thing that let her stay one step ahead and evade Meg's deadly, crushing feet. Even so, every stomp was a close call, and the shockwaves made it a pain in the ass to keep her footing. "You, all of you, NONE OF YOU EVER TRULY ACCEPTED ME! I've always been the doormat, the butt of your jokes, my problems meant nothing to any of you!! It was no secret all of you were disappointed with me!! You couldn't even remember how old I was on my last birthday!! And I know you almost got an abortion when you were pregnant with me!! You really expect me to believe you weren't in on this!?"

Peter could only watch helplessly as Meg repeatedly tried to stomp on Lois, who was quickly tiring from all the frantic running and dodging. His mind was usually an empty void, but this time, he had good reason for being clueless. Any idiot could see that there was no reasoning with Meg now. Meg had gone completely berserk, driven insane by the notion that everyone had backstabbed her, and there wasn't anything anyone could do to stop her.

Maybe Brian's got an idea, Peter thought hopefully, looking around for him. Unfortunately, he was several dozen feet away; he, Neil and Stewie were trying to drag Chris, still bound in the microphone's wire, out of harm's way.

Once they felt they were far enough away from Meg, they started to remove the wire binding Chris. But they couldn't easily ignore the threat Meg still posed, not with her shrieks of unbridled rage and the booming shockwaves from her angry stomps still pounding in everyone's ears. Stewie risked a furtive, nervous glance at his titanic, crazed sister. "Dear God, I haven't seen this much pent-up rage since James Rolfe paid us a visit!"


Brian and Stewie were lazily lounging on the sofa, dully watching the television through half-opened eyes. Stewie was absent-mindedly flipping through channels and hoping to find something interesting. Eventually, he thought he found something. "Hmmm, I don't think we've ever seen this...Ninja Turtles III...."

All of a sudden, the Angry Video Game Nerd burst through the front door, with the infamous Shit Pickle on his shoulder and holding an NES Zapper. His scream of pent-up fury filled the house, then he yelled "COWABUNGA *BLEEEP*ING PIECE OF DOG *BLEEEP*!!!" at the top of his lungs. With that, he aimed his Zapper at the TV, which actually shot laser blasts a la Captain N.

"This movie is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This movie's as appealing as a *BLEEEP*ing ooze-infested dirty *BLEEEP*ing sewer rat *BLEEEP*!" he screamed while repeatedly shooting what remained of the TV. All the while, Brian and Stewie looked on dumbly as the Nerd continued his rant. "I'd have more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my ass and Splinter's my balls! This movie's an inside-out asshole regurgitating putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea and vomit it out a buffalo's anus! It sucking *BLEEEP*s, it *BLEEEP*ing sucks, it *BLEEEP*ing blows, it's a piece of *BLEEEP*...."

Finally, the Nerd stopped shooting the TV and finished by calmly saying, "And I don't like it." Then, he left as swiftly as he arrived, leaving Stewie and Brian alone to exchange confused looks.


Peter knew Lois couldn't keep up that pace forever, and finally, Lois snagged her foot on a chunk of smashed-up concrete, and she landed face-first on the ground. Lois looked back up, only to see Meg's crazed face hovering high overhead. "So long, Mom," she said icily, then raised her foot to stomp on her again. Lois was too hurt and too exhausted to move, and this time it was Peter's turn to save the day. Once again moving with speed that belied his portly frame, he rushed in, grabbed Lois and carried her out of harm's way just in time.

The shockwave once again knocked both of them flat on their faces. Peter and Lois struggled to get back up, knowing that Meg would be all over them again in a second. But it was too late. When Peter looked up again, he saw, instead of Meg's foot, her hand was coming for them. He instinctively shoved Lois away, only to realize too late that Meg was reaching for him. Her huge, tree trunk-like fingers curled around him, ensuring there was no escape. Then she brought him right up to her face. Meg glared at her helpless captive intently, and a chill ran up Peter's spine. The furious, deranged look in his daughter's eyes, her heavy breathing, her tightly-clenched teeth...it was all too obvious her grief had driven her completely insane.

"You...I won't finish right away," Meg said at length, her hysterical voice so loud it blew out Peter's eardrums. "No, you've got plenty to answer for. I don't think anyone's made my life more consistently miserable than you."

"Uh, now now M-Meg, let's just, um, calm down," Peter pleaded, feeling the weight of Meg's icy stare. "We can just...."

"SHUT UP!! Just SHUT UP, you fat retard!!" bellowed Meg. Her voice...it was like being next to a jet taking off, and the force of her shout...it was like being in a wind tunnel. "You think I've FORGOTTEN everything over the years!? All those practical jokes, that fake newspaper article, trying to sell me out like a street whore to get a pharmacy tab dropped, how you screwed up the best relationship I ever had...the list goes on and on!! Oh, and let's not forget making your daughter star in softcore fetish porn...do you have any idea how HUMILIATING that was!? Well, today was the last straw! You've pushed your luck TOO FAR THIS TIME!!"

Peter was about to say that Connie had lied, and that all his screw-ups over the years were from when he actually tried to help her...well, except for the occassional practical joke, he'd admit to that. The exploding watermelon was his personal favorite. He laughed to himself as he remembered the look on Meg's face after it went off, but the laughter ceased when he suddenly became aware that Meg's grip was slowly tightening. Peter struggled against her hold, but it was like being stuck in a giant iron vise...which was slowly closing in on him. He looked again to see Meg glaring at him, a wicked smile forming on her lips. She was obviously going to enjoy watching Peter pop like a bird that ate rice thrown at a wedding....

Blackness filled Peter's vision as the pain became unbearable. He was only vaguely aware of an odd whooshing noise. A second later, Meg let out a deafening scream, and suddenly she released him altogether. "What the...OH CRAP!!" Peter wailed, realizing he was in freefall, over fifty feet above the ground. Only the quick thinking of Lois, Chris and Neil saved him, and they all gathered round to catch him. Of course, it's not easy to try catching a fat guy falling a distance like that. Due to his sheer mass, and having plenty of time to pick up acceleration due to gravity....

Well, one could do all the physics calculations, but let's just say Peter hit bottom hard, pinned all three of them on the ground painfully, and leave it at that.

"Whew, that was close," muttered Peter as he rolled off of Lois, Chris and Neil, who were all groaning in pain. Then he looked up to see why Meg had dropped him. Meg had one hand on her shoulder, as if nursing some injury, but she wasn't looking down at them anymore. Rather, Meg had turned her attention back to the crowd. Or rather, all the cops that had been assigned to keep back protesters, along with several S.W.A.T. vans that had just arrived. And some of the new arrivals carried surface-to-air missile launchers and rocket-propelled grenade launchers.

But Peter had a bad feeling even with all that, they didn't even have a snowball's chance in Hell.


"Stand down now Meg, or we will have to resort to lethal force! Don't make us do this Meg!" came Joe Swanson's through a megaphone. Meg even saw some of the officers grip ther weapons just a little more tightly, a subtle sign of how, despite their bravado, they were five seconds away from peeing their pants.

As they very well should! Meg thought acidly, her dementia clouding her every thought. After a lifetime of humiliation, she was through with being pushed around and mocked, by anyone. From now on, anyone who crossed her would pay...oh, there would be hell to pay. Aloud, she said, "Oooh, I'm soooo scared. I think I'd better run."

And with that, Meg took a few steps toward the S.W.A.T. vans. All the officers immediately opened fire with everything they had. Thier machine gun fire...she barely felt the bullets bouncing off her thick skin; they were mere pinpricks to her. However, the missiles and grenades fired at her were a different story. They exploded against her skin with considerable force, and the scorching burns they left made her eyes water.

However, they didn't come close to stopping her, but only managed to slightly slow her down. And considering how close she had already been, Meg was still all over the cops in a heartbeat. With a guttural screech of fury, Meg brought her foot down, forcing several cops to dive out of the way. And all she had to do was gently sweep the area around her with her feet, knocking cops every which way, to ensure that no more grenades and missiles were fired at her.

The fact that she had dispersed all those cops in mere seconds filled Meg with a heady sense of power, which only served to fuel her bloodlust and desire for payback against a city that she believed was responsible for her torment. Why stop with only Connie and my family!? Meg thought. I'll show all of Quahog that you don't screw around with Meg Griffin anymore!!

Meg looked back down at the cops. Some were readying their weapons again. "You're obviously not getting the message!" Meg shrieked. "Here, lemme make it crystal clear!" She raised her foot again and stomped on a nearby cop car, flattening it instantly with a deafening crunch of glass and metal.

The gentle rain that had been falling moments before gave way to a heavy downpour, and lightning crackled all around the city. The booming thunder that accompanied it second later perfectly punctuated Meg's screams of wrathful fury. All the anger she had kept bottled up her entire life exploded out of her as she went on to smash more cop cars underneath her feet, forcing the officers to run for their lives, and Joe Swanson to roll out is if he was back at the Special Olympics. When she spotted the S.W.A.T. vans, an inspiration came to Meg. She picked up a van in each hand and then, with all her strength, threw them at the City Hall building. They crashed into the top floor, and just as Meg intended, they exploded, engulfing the entire top half of the building in billowing flames.


Peter and the others could only watch helplessly as Meg's wrathful rampage went on. The whole area was now illuminated thanks to the blazing City Hall. The pouring rain did nothing to stop the flames, and more lightning crackled around Quahog as Meg raised her arms in triumph, letting out a defiant, furious roar.

"Meg, my darling, I've never desired you more than I do now," Peter heard Neil say. Peter turned to see that Neil had found their camera and had been filming Meg going ballistic on the police.

"Someone, please, slap him. Hard," Brian pleaded tonelessly.

"Maybe we should slap her instead," Chris said suddenly, pointing at something. Peter turned to see what Chris was talking about. Connie had finally emerged again, having hid underneath part of the wrecked stage. And now she was making a break for it, running as far away from Meg as she could.


However, Meg had spotted her out of the corner of her eye, and also saw that more police were approaching from the direction Connie was headed in. Her rage flared up at as she remembered who had masterminded this whole thing. "YOU THINK THOSE COPS ARE GONNA PROTECT YOU, YOU PUNY LITTLE BITCH!?" she roared, lumbering over to the brigade of police.

The thunderous booming of Meg's gigantic footsteps rang in Connie's ears as she frantically ran among the cops, her heart hammering in her chest, escaping from the vengeful titaness being her only thought. When a cop on a police motorcycle stopped beside her, instinct fueled by pure fear took over. "GET OFF!" she screeched, shoving off the officer with strength fueled by sheer desperation. She quickly mounted the bike, turned it around, and hit the gas, taking off and accelerating to top speed in a matter of seconds.

Unfortunately for her, it wasn't nearly enough to keep ahead of Meg, who sprinted after her. Pure, mind-numbing terror filled Connie as she looked over her shoulder, seeing that Meg had closed the distance in a matter of seconds. And the look in her eyes, an icy glare that showed no mercy whatsoever, left Connie with no doubt that once Meg got hold of her, all she had to look forward to was a slow, painful demise.

Connie looked ahead and, to her utmost relief, saw that she was about to head under an overpass. Looking back, she saw Meg reaching down for her. However, the rain had made the roads slick, and she slipped, sliding into the overpass with a deafening crash just as Connie rode under it. Connie made it out from underneath it just before it collapsed completely, and she sped off without looking back.


Meg slowly rose, nursing her aching head and brushing off chunks of concrete. She looked past the wrecked overpass, seeing Connie's motorcycle round a corner and disappear from sight. As much as Meg hated to admit it, Connie had given her the slip.

For now.

"GO AHEAD, RUN AND HIDE, YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SKANK!" Meg bellowed, knowing full well that Connie could hear her. "I DON'T CARE WHAT IT TAKES TO FIND YOU...I'LL RAZE THIS CITY TO THE GROUND UNTIL I GET HOLD OF YOU, AND THEN I'LL BURY YOU IN WHAT'S LEFT OF IT!! YOU HEAR ME CONNIE, I'LL...."

An unwelcome sound interrupted her tirade...the whirl of helicopter blades. Meg turned around to see two police choppers closings in on her, and they were armed with machine guns. Once they were in range, they opened fire, aiming for Meg's head. Fortunately for her, most of the bullets bounced harmlessly off her glasses. She narrowed her eyes dangerously, knowing this would instill fear in the pilots. Then Meg reached down, grabbed two large pieces of the collapsed overpass, and hurled them at the helicopters. The helicopters exploded as sveral tons of concrete smashed into them, and their wreckage fell to the streets below.

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!!" Meg shrieked, standing over the flaming wreckage. An intoxicating feeling of power fueled her madness. "THROW EVERYTHING YOU GOT AT ME, GO AHEAD!! NO ONE PUSHES ME AROUND ANYMORE!! NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME FROM...."

But Meg was cut off once more, this time by another unwelcome bout of flatulence. "OK, that-that's a real mood killer...." The following morning, the storm clouds had finally cleared, and the sun steadily rose over Quahog. The mood was deceptively peaceful; a specter of impending doom loomed over what was otherwise a beautiful morning....

In the Griffins' home, Peter and Brian sat in front of the television, as they had been for hours, sedulously watching for any news bulletins about Meg. After her failed attempt to catch Connie, Meg stormed right out of Quahog, which completely baffled all of them. Meg had seemed ready to tear apart all of Quahog in a blind rage right then and there, but for some reason, she had fled.

However, throughout the night, there had been scattered reports of Meg going on a rampage in areas right outside of Quahog. The heavy storm clouds had made it difficult to keep track of her, even with satellites, so when she had struck, most of the time she took everyone completely by surprise.

It had been an hour since the last report of an attack, and the waiting was making Peter and Brian anxious. Any minute now, they expected another newsflash of Meg razing something to the ground, or hear her thunderous footsteps coming down the street, heralding her returning to seek revenge on them all.

"Oh, this is all my fault," said Peter remorsefully, leaning back on the sofa. "Lois was right, I never should've went ahead with that stupid movie. I thought I could use the money to make sure Meg would be set for life, but all it did was help push Meg over the edge."

"Well, in hindsight, the movie was probably a retarded idea," Brian admitted dully. "But you're not entirely to blame; no, it's that bitch Connie who pushed Meg to the breaking point. Frankly, I won't weep for her if...when she gets crushed under Meg's heel, but the fact remains that Meg'll tear apart Quahog to find her...."

"You're right, Brian. Oh, if there was only some way to get through to Meg, get her to calm down," said Peter.

"Well, considering how she bought Connie's lie and now thinks we conspired to kill her...Hillary Clinton has a better chance of wooing superdelegates than we've got of reasoning with Meg," Brian replied.

Just then, Lois walked in. Like the rest of them, she looked like she hadn't slept all night. "Well, any word?" she asked breathlessly.

"Nothin'. Not a peep for over an hour," answered Peter quickly. "I mean, you'd think all the media gluttons would be all over something like this. What other freaky stuff is there to beat like a dead horse, huh? Hannah Montana performing artificial insemination on a wolverine?" Peter asked dryly.

At that exact moment, there was broadcast from the Oval Office. "My fellow Americans, as many already know, a terrible tragedy threatens to engulf Quahog, Rhode Island," said President Bush. "Unfortunately, since almost all the army and National Guard is stuck in Iraq, I have no clue what to do. So in the meantime, I hope you'll be distracted by the improbable scenario of Hannah Montana performing artificial insemination on a wolverine."

With that, the camera panned around, revealing that Miley Cyrus was indeed performing artificial insemination on a wolverine held down by Secret Service agents; the teenage superstar had a God-take-me-now look on her face. And wouldn't you know it, the wolverine broke loose and jumped on Miley Cyrus, mauling the crap out of her. Screams of agony filled the Oval Office, but eventually, she got the wolverine off of her. The wolverine chased her around the Oval Office a few times before Miley Cyrus, making a desperate gambit, jumped right out a window. But naturally, the wolverine jumped out after her.

Peter, Lois and Brian, all stared at the television with dumbfounded looks. "For the first time since I can't remember when, mere words fail me," said Brian at length.

A little while later, Chris and Stewie walked into the living room, and at the same time Neil burst through the front door. "Um, pardon me, but have you heard anything yet?" asked Neil.

"Nope, sorry, the biggest case of PMS in history is still AWOL," said Stewie acidly.

"I don't get it, Meg looked ready to go Godzilla, but she ran off. Why?" asked Chris.

"Who knows, Chris. It's like her anger's turned her into a mindless monster...who knows what she'll do?" replied Lois.

"Umm, y'know, now that I think about it, I think it's more like her mind's been reduced to a state of primal predatory instinct," said Brian. Before anyone could ask him to elaborate, he got up and went out the door, saying, "Lemme get something out of my car." When he returned, he was holding a road map and a marker. "I think I finally see a pattern in Meg's attacks," he said as he made Xs on the map. Then he showed them the map. A series of Xs surrounded th Quahog area almost entirely. "These aren't just random attacks, Meg's systematically taking out every route in and out of Quahog. Bridges, major roads, interstates, everything...."

At that moment, there was another news bulletin. "You see, she did it again. There goes another road and...." Brian's eyes widened when he got a better look at the screen. "Oh my God, please tell me that's just a rockslide."

"Now I get it. Meg's cutting off every avenue of escape from Quahog," said Lois. "But...why?"

"Isn't it obvious? She wants to make damn sure that Connie - and we - don't get away. And it's a safe bet she blames everyone in the city for ostracizing her her entire life. She doesn't want ANYONE getting away." Brian looked at the television again. "And if she cuts off access by sea and air...checkmate."


Cleveland Brown sat alone at the very edge of the dock, lazily holding a fishing pole, patiently waiting for some fish to nibble on the bait. Suddenly, Seamus lumbered up behind him. "Arr matey, it not be wise t' be out an' about, not when that seacow-turned-leviathan Meg Griffin is on th' loose!"

"Oh Seamus, you worry too much," drawled Cleveland. "Meg's long gone from Quahog, and the army'll catch up to her soon enough. There's nothing to...." But Cleveland's already slow words trailed off when he noticed that something had taken the bait.

"Arrr, I bet me life the she-devil's gonna rise up an' wreck the dock, just like in that lousy American Godzilla remake!" cried Seamus. He fully expected the gigantic form of Meg to rise right before them, slowly and dramatically and methodically like a stereotypical sea monster, totaling the dock simply with the waves she would create.

However, Seamus was way off. All that happened was Cleveland reeling in a catfish over a foot long. "Well, I'll be damned," Cleveland said smugly to Seamus, holding up his catch triumphantly.

Seamus glared intently at Cleveland. "A nice catch matey, to be sure. Nevertheless, no one of us is safe, 'specially here in Quahog's docks," Seamus warned. "Arr, I feel it in me bones, I do. Every instinct be tellin' me that any second now, the she-monster will rise and destroy the docks, like some giant kraken of legend. Any second now, the creature will make her dramatic entrance, she will!"

Well, Seamus was half-right at least. He was wrong about Meg making a spectacle of her arrival at the docks, though. Proving that not all giant monsters have to be noisy and lumbering, Meg had actually stealthily risen right beside the dock, and had overheard Cleveland and Seamus's entire conversation. She had ditched her paint-soaked clothes, leaving her only in her glasses and two-piece swimsuit. Meg glared down at them with that piercing, vexed gaze of hers a while longer, then decided to get to business. She brought one fist crashing down onto the middle of the dock, catapulting Cleveland and Seamus high into the sky.

Meg watched them fly over the horizon, bitterness swelling within her as she reflected on their words. So, they think I'm just a monster? Something to be hunted down and exterminated like a wild animal? Fine. With that, she climbed out of the water and onto the dock, eliciting screams of panic from the dockworkers, now that she had finally made her presence known. Meg found herself relishing their cries of terror as she began smashing up the dock warehouses with her bare fists.

"You all wanted to be scared of me before? Fine! I'll give all of you a REAL reason to be scared!!" she bellowed as she continued her rampage, leaving nothing but destruction in her wake. She moved down the port, crushing shops and parked cars underneath her bare feet, making sure to scatter debris everywhere. She also picked up small fishing boats and yachts right out of the water, then tossed them right into buildings. But Meg took deliberate care to smash apart every dock she came across to ensure no ships could use the port for a good long while. After only a few more minutes, Meg had more or less leveled Quahog's port entirely.

"Well, that's that," Meg said triumphantly, her hands on her hips as she surveyed what moments ago had been a bustling port, qhich now looked as if a tornado cut a swath through it. "Now there's just one more little errand, then I can get down to business...."


Glenn Quagmire talked into the mic of his cockpit as he went through the final preparations for takeoff. "Good morning, passengers. Will everyone please turn off all cell phones, laptops, Game Boys, and...." A loud thumping noise that shook the entire plane cut him off. "What in the hell?" asked Quagmire as the rumbling went on. He looked out the cockpit window, but nothing looked out of the ordinary.

Then, at last, he saw what was causing the commotion. Out the left side of the cockpit window, Meg's titanic form came into view, bending over to grab one of the smaller planes...and giving Quagmire a perfect view of her ass. Meg proceeded to pick up the plane, then she lifted one leg and brought it down forcefully upon it, snapping it in half.

Predictibly, however, the fact that Meg was planning to single-handedly raze the airport to the ground didn't register in Quagmire's perverted mind. Once again, he was too enraptured from watching Meg's scantily-clad, giant body to think of much else. Quagmire picked up the mic again. "Ladies and gentlemen, those seated on the left can also look out the window and get a glimpse of the biggest, jiggliest titties ever and the most gloriously huge feet in history," he said while doing his head-bob. "Awright!"

Unfortunately, Quagmire's bliss was short-lived. It wasn't long before Meg made her way over to Quagmire's plane. She glanced through the cockpit window, seeing Quagmire looking back with that sly, lusty expression of his. But that expression faded when Meg glared back with a look of pure hate, and the gravity of his situation finally sunk in. However, Quagmire didn't have much longer to dwell on it. Meg went over to the back of the plane and, with a tremendous effort, turned it around so that it faced the terminal. Then, with one mighty shove with her foot, send it careening toward the terminal.

The plane smashed into the terminal, demolishing it instantly. The sound of shattering glass and twisting metal filled the ears of all those lucky enough to escape. Meg stared at the totaled terminal for a few moments; more and more, she was reveling in her power and the destruction she could single-handedly bring about, and it only served to inflame her bloodlust even more. And besides, she wouldn't be satsified until Connie, Neil and her family got what was coming to them.

And it won't be much longer, Meg thought with sadistic glee. That's it...I've cut off all escape by land, sea and air! So now, Quahog is mine to do with as I please!


As noon approached, and the tension and anxiety within the Griffin household steadily built up to unbearable levels, Lois had taken over the vigil of watching the television for any news. And then, finally....

"EVERYONE, GET IN HERE!!" she exclaimed, the fear in her voice palpable. The rest of the family immediately rushed in and looked at the television to see there was an emergency news bulletin. Tom Tucker and Diane Simmons were already halfway through their report when everyone had gathered around.

"And after methodically smashing up every road and bridge leading in and out of Quahog, then wrecking the docks and airport, the supersized menace Meg Griffin has finally come back to Quahog," said Tom Tucker. "Let's go now to Ollie Williams, who's at the scene in our chopper. What's going on, Ollie?"

The scene quickly changed to Ollie Williams, who sat in a flaming helicopter's cockpit. "WE'RE GOING DOWN!" he yelled panickingly, wide-eyed with terror.

"Thanks Ollie," Tom said insouciantly, the scene shifting back to him and Diane. "Anyway, she's already begun carving a swath of death and destruction through the business district. Psychologists believe that severe stress, compounded with an apparent effort to poison her, drove Meg Griffin to the breaking point, although there's a running bet in the newsroom that she's just on her period. In which case, it's only a matter of time before she starts menstruating all over us."

"And while we wait for all the angry e-mails from pissy feminists, let's go on the scene with Asian Correspondent Trisha Takanawa," Diane Simmons said quickly.

The scene shifted to the top of a building that stood a block away from the Pawtucket Brewery. Trisha Takanawa stood in front of the camera, her arm in a cast and sling, and her head wrapped in bandages, no doubt because of her last encounter with the titanic teenager.

"Thank you, Diane," said Trisha, just as Meg stepped into view behind her, kicking aside parked cars and trucks. It wasn't long before the street was ablaze with flaming, wrecked cars. She then began bringing down her fists on the brewery's roof, no doubt intending to make it collapse in on itself. "As you can see, the homicidal bitch is busily smashing up everything in sight, and so far local law enforcement has been unable to muster enough manpower and firepower to stop her," said Trisha in her usual stoic manner. At that moment, the outer wall of the brewery had crumbled away, and Meg reached inside and took out what looked like a vat of hard liquor. She filled her mouth with some of it, then knelt down. She spewed out some of the liquor onto the street and farted at the exact same moment, sending an alcohol-fueled inferno down one end of the street and a volley of fiery, farty death down the other.

"However, there are reports that the Pentagon is readying the Air Force to take action, should local forces prove incapable of containing this menace," Trisha went on. "It remains to be seen if...."

But then, some Asian guy stepped in front of the camera, repeatedly saying, "Godzilla! Godzilla! Godzilla!"

Trisha's stoice demeanor melted away, giving the unwelcome arrival a sideays glance. "Will you stop that, that's embarrassing," she said through gritted teeth. But after one furtive glance at that guy, she noticed something out of the corner of her eye and motioned for the cameraman to focus on it. The camera panned to the left to reveal that, indeed, it really WAS Godzilla, using his atomic breath to incinerate an entire city block.

"HEY!" came Meg's resounding, indignant cry, following by the sound of her booming, angry stomping as she made her way over to Godzilla. The giant radioactive lizard turned to looked down at her as she glared up at him angrily; Godzilla still had a good fifty feet on Meg, but she didn't appear intimidated in the least. "Wha-What the hell is this!?" she huffed, sounding insulted. "Come on, are you telling me you just HAD to swim all the way from Tokyo just to wreck THIS particular city on THIS particular day!?"

Godzilla let out his trademark roar, but this only incensed Meg even more rather than cowing her into submission. "DON'T YOU ROAR AT ME!" she shot back, pointing up at Godzilla. "Look, Mr. Godzilla, with all due respect, this is, well, MY vengeance-fueled rampage of destruction, and if you butt in on it...i-it just ruins the whole thing. Really, can't you let someone ELSE have the thrill of single-handedly razing a city to the ground!?"

Godzilla remained silent, gazing down at Meg intently. They stared at each other for a few more moments, until Meg finally said, "Oh, ENOUGH ALREADY!! You can do without getting in on the giant monster action just once! Go on, shoo shoo shoo!" She motioned for Godzilla to just go away, and finally he relented, turning and lumbering away with his head hung low, muttering something under his breath.

That is, until Sakura Kinomoto showed up, once again having used the Big card to grow to gargantuan size, and blindsided Godzilla with a whack from her staff. He fell flat on his face, but Sakura proceeded to bash Godzilla's skull in repeatedly, and also kicked him while he was down for good measure. Once Godzilla was out cold, Sakura grabbed him by the tail and dragged him away.


Godzilla, the most popular movie monster ever, star of 28 movies...gets his ass handed to him by a 11-year-old schoolgirl from a girly-ass anime. Boy am I gonna get flamed for that one....

Well, there you have it, what you were all waiting for, Meg making like a movie monster from the 50s qand smashing the crap out of everything in sight! Now, I know some out there are probably disappointed because it looked like Connie got away scot free, but worry not.... For that, I have something EXTRA SPECIAL planned.

Happy Earth Day, or something,
Grey-X