[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

One otherwise quiet and unassuming day in the middle of Nowhere (Kansas), Courage and company are visited by the incredibly stuck-up technological genius and walking Asian stereotype Di Lung, who sincerely promises to serve as a "shrink" for Courage and ends up taking said statement rather disturbingly literally; needless to say, immense hilarity, vore fetishism and disturbing-ness ensues.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Story is INCREDIBLY loosely based off of this comic from Eka's Portal: https://aryion.com/g4/search.php?q=journey+to+the+center+of+joyce

 


Rated: X
Categories: Middle Age (50+), Giantess, Adventure, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Fantasy, Furry, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Nose, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports, Adult 30-39, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21682 Read: 5096
Published: June 16 2019 Updated: June 16 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. of Courage The Cowardly Dog are the property of Cartoon Network. The original characters and plot are the property of John Dilworth. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of Courage The Cowardly Dog or any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended on the author's part whatsoever.

1. Yes, it's a Courage The Cowardly Dog fanfic by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 0] (21682 words)