- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tried something on this, please tell me what you think.

Caleb had one goal in mind as his physical therapy continued. That thought was to complete it and be gone from the hospital and the GPF as soon as possible. It wasn’t that he was resentful to them, they had provided him with the most cutting edge prosthetics in the world. He was amazed at their capabilities and was very thankful for them. He still only communicated with very little extra words, but he did express a few times his gratitude for the limbs he now had. It was hard to get used to, and he still had a generous amount of phantom pain, but he was progressing very quickly.

 

He had figured out how to modify his enhancements, and did so as he learned how to use them. Walking, moving, and running was slow going, but mastered in the months that followed. His internal organs all had some form of enhancement in them and he learned how to manually monitor his processes. He could, for example, slow his very heart rate if he was getting to anxious about something. He could even slow his breathing rate so he was able to hold his breath for significantly longer periods of time.

 

His legs were obviously stronger and he could run faster and jump higher with them. He started adding things to them, like the charger ports and cords for use as well as a few weapons and even a few hand held devices for computer interfaces. Most of these things he was able to hide from Doctor Lemon, who soon found keeping tabs on him to be unnecessary. He found more important things to do after Caleb was able to walk and move around with no problems. Caleb Still had part of his right leg, so he needed to be careful that the prosthetic didn’t overpower his normal leg and it would look like he could walk normally.

 

His arms were the same, stronger than he was used to. He actually broke a few items when he started experimenting with them. However, the moment he put his new fingers to a keyboard, he knew that it was just for show. He simply didn’t have the same feel for his previous joy that he used to have. So, he added a feature to his hands. Each of his fingers could split into their own digits and increase his productivity by a factor of 10. They had the same problem his arms did though, and more than a few times his fingers would crash through the keyboard he was working with. Even with that increase though, it still wasn’t the same and he didn’t think it ever would be.

 

The most impressive part of his body though, was his eyes. He soon was able to customize and test them. They were very useful, and because they had his DNA in them, they could activate systems as if he was touching them. Anything within visual range was open to him. He soon found how to access and hack into systems simply by looking at them. He kept that dialed back though, didn’t need them putting restrictions on him and as such he steered clear of the more restricted systems. He still had a very far way to go before he was good enough again to tap into them.

 

All in all, his physical body was not completely adapted to, but he was getting close. His mind however was still a mess. He had gotten over his initial fear of women, bust still had serious psychological triggers, but he could now handle other women coming to assist him other than Miranda. However, Miranda remained the only person that he was more open with, and she was making slow but constant progress. He still was not informal with her, still not using her name and all that, but he would allow her to be at his bedside while interacting rather than across the room.

 

Today though was different. They had been talking about it for a while now. He was making progress with his recovery, but he still couldn’t handle a giantess visit. This was changing today. There was no way he was ready to see Audrey or especially Rachel. However, it seemed like whoever was pulling the strings had enough pull to get the visit to Audrey.

 

Miranda had been preparing him to meet a giantess, but was also under the opinion, at his current rate, he would never be ready for either Audrey or Rachel. So, he made him a deal. One of them would come in and just sit in the giantess observation area of his room. No talking, no interacting, and absolutely no touching. They would simply just sit there and that was it. The visits would be limited to 2 hours a day maximum and he got to pick which one was coming. It was setup so that eventually he would split the time evenly between the two. While Miranda also had the impression that starting with those two might be a conflict, the positives outweighed the negatives, so they went forward with it.

 

Caleb had chosen only Audrey, as he thought she would be more likely to follow the rules they were under. That, and he was definitely NOT ready for Rachel. But, his adoptive Mother… maybe that would be ok. He still was very fearful of her, for good reason, but there was a little bit of a chance that she wasn’t going to hurt him, in his mind at least. With Rachel, he had no trust that she would leave him painless. Audrey wasn’t perfect, but it was definitely the lesser of the two evils… or demons as he saw them.

 

“Are you ready Caleb?” Asked Miranda as she stood to welcome their incoming visitor.

 

“Does it matter if I am?” He asked with a very fearful tone. Normally the question was known to be one of anger, but for him it was fear.

 

While he tried to prepare for Audrey, he was far from ok with it. This was a treatment plan as far as he was concerned. If he had a say, he would never meet another Giantess again, but he was starting to understand, with Miranda’s help, that was both impossible and unhealthy. Unhealthy… yeah… he was pretty sure that Giantesses were the reason he was in his current unhealthy state. But Miranda had proven to at least have his interests at heart. He was still weary of her intensions, but she had helped him more than he cared to admit. This though would put her in betrayal status if Audrey came in and hurt him again.

 

“A little, but we agreed, and she is patiently waiting outside the door. It would be rude to not let her in after everything, don’t you think?” She asked, referring to all the effort Audrey had put into Caleb’s recovery. Miranda had told him about it, slowly, about all Audrey was doing for him but was hell bent on reconciling with him. He didn’t believe it, currently, but he had to admit, Audrey would be one of the few people capable of doing so that had any interest in him. By this point, he felt he owed her at least the chance to see him and reconcile… even if it was a far chance. He didn’t know that Audrey thought of it the opposite, as if what she’s done for him wasn’t even close to making up for what she did to him prior… but he was still in the old mindset of doing as she ordered, as if he didn’t matter.

 

“Yes… Ma’am… Miranda… Yes… Miranda, Ma’am… Sorry.” He answered, stumbling over his words and his informal and formal ways of addressing Miranda. With the stress of what was about to happen, he was having a very hard time complying with the progress they had made up to this point.

 

“It’s ok Caleb, no need to apologize.” She said with a calm and sweet voice. He looked up at her, even with artificial eyes he was radiating a very generous amount of fear and anxiety. “We’ll take this one step at a time. Can you do that for me?”

 

“Yes, Ma’am… Miranda…” He answered, glancing nervously at the gigantic door that would open at any second. He then looked down as if seeing her enter would make it real.

 

“Very good.” She replied, then hit a few buttons on her tablet, and Caleb heart a click from the gigantic door, signaling that the lock had been disabled and was available to open.

 

Caleb held his breath as he heard it open and he knew she, that being Audrey, was now in the threshold of the door, then felt slight vibrations or her footsteps. Even in a mixed room like this, it was impossible to completely negate the size difference. They had many things to make the impact less, such as vibration and sound negators throughout the room, so that when a giantess moved it didn’t rock the whole room. The effects were minimal, but the overall size and weight of a giantess was hard to mask regardless. He could definitely feel the slight vibrations as she walked into the room.

 

Everything was silent as the vibrations stopped. He then heard a few ruffles of clothing and a creek. He had been without eyes enough to know the sounds of different things. He knew and guessed that she had sit in the seat by the giantess visitation area. With an audible ‘HISSSSS….’ The door closed and now he was locked in the room with a giantess, not just any giantess either, one of the ones that tortured him for months in many senses of the term.

 

“Welcome Ms. Audrey. Thank you for coming.” Miranda said, looking up to her.

 

Audrey could barely take her eyes off of Caleb, but she did so enough to nod her own greeting. She knew the rules of these interactions. While she could choose to override them, she would not… especially at the first meeting. Her eyes then locked on Caleb to watch his every mood.

 

Audrey could see that Caleb was visibly shaking and breathing heavy, seconds away from a meltdown of some kind or fainting. He didn’t need any more stimulation from her right now. She just sat there, as promised. She so much wanted to reach forward and take hold of him. To bring him up to her cheek and give him a hug like she used to. She wanted to tell him how sorry she was, he was so close now. All she needed to do is speak and he would hear her, know how much she regretted her actions and beg for his forgiveness. Even though he apparently already gave it, she would still beg for it, as she didn’t accept it, but would mean everything to her if he would give it to her face to face. Still, not yet, this was a process that she was now a part of. She needed to be patient.

 

She remembered the look Rachel had when Caleb had chosen her rather than her. It was like a stab in the heart, as if all the effort she’d put in didn’t matter. But they both knew why he picked Audrey out of the two of them. If he was this scared of having Audrey just in the room, then he would be absolutely petrified if Rachel entered. No doubt Rachel would be watching every second from the feeds. This was an important step for Caleb and she wouldn’t miss a thing.

 

Caleb was now beside himself with fear. A single voice could set him off. It seemed that both women in the room understood that, so Miranda simply sat in her spot beside Caleb, not talking. She was just supporting him as he sat there, coping with who and what was in the room with him. He turned off his eyes and still kept his head down and tried to focus on regulating his heartbeat and panic to a reasonable level.

 

However he knew all too well that one of the most dangerous people, to him, in the world was sitting within striking distance from him. It was hard to deny that fact, so… he sat there… on the edge of panic and a fear overload. He didn’t realize it, but his hands had moved to the arms of the bed and gripped them so hard that the solid still frame under the plastic of the arms he was gripping was being bent and crushed by his new appendages. His breathing was erratic, but he was managing it as best he could.

 

He was in this state of fear and panic for the entire 2 hours of her visit, thus not a single word was said in the room. Miranda went as far as putting the room on private mode. She didn’t need a nurse or doctor coming in an blowing the whole thing. She would have to regulate that in the future. Eventually, the visit came to a close and Audrey took her eyes off Caleb for the first time since her interaction with Miranda. She nodded to her, to which Miranda opened the room back up so Audrey could softly exit the room, after which Miranda locked the room back up, or at least that door.

 

She saw that he was still in a panic mode and was tempted to tell him she was gone now, that it was ok. But she knew that a female voice right now would only hinder the situation. So, she politely let herself out and told a nurse the situation, that no one was to enter the room, especially women, for the next few hours. They understood and the nurse she told dutifully stood guard at the door. Miranda then when to the elevator to the level she could interact with Audrey as she saw her just standing outside the door she had just exited out of.

 

As she got to the desired floor and approached from the walkway nearest to Audrey she saw her just staring off. It was like she was in a daze and it was almost impossible to know what she was thinking, but Miranda could take a few guesses.

 

“Ms. Audrey…???” Miranda asked as she tried to gently get her attention. She imagined that her mood was very like Caleb’s, but just on the guilt and regret side rather than the panic and fear side. She didn’t want to invoke a bad reaction, or escalate one that was already there. Audrey’s eyes moved again and slowly made their way to Miranda. They were tear filled and red again, but now with an aura of uncertainty in them. “Oh Audrey…”

 

“Miranda, I know this is a bit forward, but can I carry you to my office?” Audrey asked. There wasn’t any rule against Giantesses carrying humans, especially when transportation was an issue. It was hard to have a walking conversation with someone so much smaller… or larger than each other. In the work place though, it COULD be considered inappropriate, especially if done so without asking.

 

“Of course.” Miranda said with a caring tone, trying her best to console the large woman with her tone alone.

 

“Thanks.” Audrey stated, then brought her hand up and gently picked Miranda up with her fingers, then placed her on her upturned hand. Normally, if someone was doing this, they simply upturned their palm for the human. But the walkway she was on had guardrails on it, so it would involve Miranda climbing over them and jumping to the hand in question. Once Miranda was settled on the giant palm, Audrey started walking.

 

Audrey, just like most of the Giantesses, were experts on transporting humans with minimal effect. Miranda barely felt the acceleration when she started walking and wasn’t bobbed up and down at all as she took her strides. As Miranda saw the very soft texture of her hand, not to mention feeling it when she was picked up, she had a feeling that Audrey just wanted to be close to a human right now, didn’t really matter if it was Miranda or not.

 

They eventually got to Audrey’s office, to which they entered and was met by Rachel, who was on the couch in the giantess seating area of the office. She was leaned forward, elbows on her knees, and holding her head with her hands, eyes glued open as if shutting them would mean the end of the world, or her world specifically.

 

“Do you mind?” Asked Audrey, as she gestured over to the couch area. Again, humans had their own seating areas in places like this. It was polite to allow humans their own area, and in the designated seating area they were about to enter, it was only for Giantesses. So, she was asking if she could hold her while seated in the area.

 

“Of course not.” Miranda replied politely to which Audrey went over and sat on the seat next to Rachel. She then thought for a second then put her hand down on the table for Miranda to get off. She did so, then Audrey straightened and started rubbing Rachel’s back.

 

For a long moment, all that was happening was Audrey rubbing Rachel’s back and Miranda observing from her spot on the table. She didn’t have a place to sit here, so she just stood there patiently. Then all at once Rachel shut her eyes, turned, and lunged at her Mother. She embraced her in a fierce hug to which she shuttered and cried in her Mother’s arms as Audrey caught her and embraced her, trying to sooth her daughter. Miranda now understood why Audrey put her down and was grateful for her foresight in the matter. The amount of force that Rachel used to embrace her Mother was enough that would’ve sent Miranda flying and possible injured her as a result… or worse. Sure, Rachel was fit and not that heavy for giantess standards, but for a human she was massive and could cause a great amount of damage.

 

“I was so mad… I’m sorry Mom, you were right…” Rachel sobbed into her Mother’s embrace.

 

“It’s ok Honey… It’s ok…” Audrey soothed her daughter as she rubbed her to calm down. This continued for a bit, Audrey saying soothing statements to calm her daughter while rubbing the anxiety and pain out of her. Miranda could see, from Audrey’s expression, that she was thinking about the same as Rachel was.

 

“He was so scared… he is so scared. I saw, he couldn’t do anything but shake…”She sobbed out. She cried a bit, and again Miranda could see that her Mother was thinking the same thing, just had the focus of soothing her child. It was obvious though, she was internalizing it. Eventually they broke their embrace and Rachel looked deep into her Mother’s eyes and asked, “What do we do Mom?”

 

“We ask the professional.” Her Mother said, then nodded over to the table where Miranda stood. Rachel’s head turned and gazed upon Miranda.

 

“Miranda…?” Rachel asked as she registered that she was standing there, outside a human zone, waiting on them. It took a few moments to understand what her Mother was saying. Miranda, after all, was one of the only people now that Caleb opened up to. That being said, if there was a person that could give them a plan to win back Caleb, it was her. “…What do I do?”

 

“I’m not going to lie to you two…” Miranda started, seeing both of the Giantess’s gaze on her. She needed to be careful about this. The two in front of her were emotionally compromised. People often thought that Giantesses were infallible, and she agreed most of the time. But she knew that they could be just as messed up as humans, just bigger. “…The road to recovery will be a long one. I am not talking about physically, although that is a mountain as well, it seems that Caleb is doing very well with his physical therapy. I’m talking about on the inside. Right now, it is fact for him to think that no one cares for him. Humans want to use him, Giantesses want to abuse him, and both will work together on him. He is less fearful about humans than he is giantesses, but we can understand that.”

 

“Yes, we do… we really do…” Rachel cried out, but didn’t take her eyes off Miranda.

 

“That being said… there is some good news.” Miranda continued, this got the two in front of her to perk up. “… as hard as it was to see him so out of sorts today, it was better than what he was doing before. Even though it hurts to see, we need to look at the silver lining here…”

 

“Which is…?” Audrey asked, not seeing it in her current state.

 

“He just spent 2 hours in the room with one of you without passing out or flatlining.” Miranda said, trying her best to use a tone that was uplifting. She knew she couldn’t be too cheery, as that would be inappropriate. As soon as she saw the light go on in their eyes she continued, “Caleb is a broken soul, a person that will need our help to come back from. Even after he comes back to us, he will still be weary, and we can’t blame him for that. What we can do is make sure we are consistent and looking out for HIS needs. I know it will be tempting to just go up to him and give him a long awaited hug. To express all the feelings you two have had over the months of his recovery. But he isn’t ready for that. But just today, no matter how heartbreaking it is, it was progress. He is relatively healthy and willing to be in the same room as one of you. For now, that is enough. We will get to more later, but for the moment that is enough.”

 

“I… I suppose you’re right Miranda. Thank you so much for all the work you’ve done. We are in dept to you as it is.” Audrey said, then looked away, and back at her. “Do you mind if I pick you up and give you a hug?”

 

“No, of course not.” Miranda stated with an understanding tone and expression.

 

Audrey brought her hand over and placed it on the table for her to step into. Miranda did without hesitation, completely trusting Audrey. She then was lifted at a comfortable pace. It felt like an elevator, with the vertigo taking hold, but the warm and soft skin of Audrey under her. She was brought up until she was next to the cheek of the giantess, the edge of Audrey’s hand sealing against her tear stained cheek.

 

Audrey went over and opened her arms as much as she could, then embraced the massive cheek in front of her. After a few seconds, she felt the pressure change and the hand she was just on compress into her back just slightly, pressing her into the soft cheek, making it one of the strangest but most satisfying hugs she’d ever given. It wasn’t the first time she’d given a hug to a giantess in this fashion, and she always loved it.

 

She then felt some additional pressure, but not a lot. She looked to the side where she saw Rachel’s face next to her as well, pressed into the other side of the hand, like a massive group hug. She could guess that she was embracing her Mother as she did this. This form of hugging was all encompassing and Miranda actually needed it. As put together as she thought she was, Caleb’s situation was effecting her as well. She had said what she said to them to give them hope, but she knew she was thinking the same. It was taking forever to help Caleb, and now, seeing how scared he was of Audrey, it made the hope of reunifying this family look almost impossible feet. She just melted into the hug as it was given to her.

-------------------

“Can I ask a favor?” Miranda asked from their embrace. As Rachel heard this she backed off of her Mother so she could give the human some room to talk. She knew she was, as her Mother said, in dept to her for helping so much with Caleb. Her Mother eased the hug to stop and soon they found the young human recovery agent standing on Audrey’s hand to address them.

 

“Anything.” They both said at the same time.

 

Rachel looked at Miranda and something occurred to her that hadn’t before. She looked tasty. She shook her head, as that was not what she should be looking at her for, but the more she looked at her, the more she couldn’t think about anything else. She felt her stomach rumble a little, far below the human and he hoped Miranda couldn’t hear it.

 

Ever since she ate Caleb, as bad as that was, as much as she wanted to rend her tongue from her body, she had been craving something she never knew she would crave again… a human. She remembered Caleb’s taste and how full she was when he was nothing but a mouthful to her, then when she sent him down to his fate. She loved the movements he made, both in her mouth and in her stomach. She had one of the best orgasms she’d ever had. If only she could have one more human… just one more…

 

She violently shook her head at the thought. What was she thinking? Caleb was almost limbless, eyeless, broken and almost died because of her. And now, the only woman capable of helping her was in front of her, and all she can think about is eating her??? She had to clear her head. After she got done shaking her head, she looked at Miranda, who seemed not to notice. It was like she was on pause until Rachel was done with her thinking and deliberation. As soon as Rachel was focused on her again, she continued.

 

“I… I would like for you two… to eat me.” She requested, seemingly eager to go through with this act. Rachel was slack jawed at why she would ask this.

 

“W-What…???” Rachel asked, now going from aroused at the thought of eating her to horrified. She had flashbacks of Caleb begging her to eat her and it stung her heart that another human wanted to meet their fate inside her stomach, willing or not. She was disgusted with herself and the thought, but yet she couldn’t help but think how satisfying it would be to have her wiggling inside her, in any capacity, but most especially in her stomach.

 

“Come on… you’ve done it before. You can’t tell me that you don’t want it.” Miranda said with a knowing tone, as if she knew all her deep dark secrets and what she was just thinking about.

 

“You know, they say once you’ve got a taste for human flesh, it will always be with you. That is why they banned it. She’s right, you’ve been eyeing her for a while now. You could do it, right?” Audrey reasoned in an equally knowing tone. Rachel sat there, wide eyed as her Mother was now agreeing with Miranda, that she should eat her. More of Caleb’s situation flashed before her eyes, the pain, the begging, the near death, the wiggles, the taste, the… satisfaction…

 

She was about to say no. No matter what she thought now, eating a human was wrong. No matter how much she desired it, she wouldn’t give in. This was why, she was why, Caleb was in the position he was in. She would NOT do that to another. But when she opened her mouth to talk, all she could do was open it wide in front of her and incline her head.

 

She then saw her mother grab Miranda, who was strangely naked, by the ankle and hoist her into the air and brought her over to Rachel. She held her in front of her face, Miranda dangling in front of her face like the most tantalizing piece of candy she’d ever see. It was just too much. The sight of her just dangling there, the fact she was naked and ready to be tasted, the smell of her, not to mention the willingness to be eaten. She didn’t have to wait long, but she did put her tongue out as her Mother lowered the little human into her mouth.

 

Then the moment came, when she felt her first contact with her tongue. She moaned at the indescribable taste as more of the human entered her mouth and rested on her tongue. She felt Miranda start to move and rub into her tongue. She also felt herself close her lips around her Mother’s fingers, to which they finally let go and pulled from her lips seductively. She looked at her Mother as her Mother looked lovingly and a bit enviously at her.

 

“You are so lucky, getting to do this more than once. We’ll have to go out some time and find some more willing humans to try.” Audrey suggested in a seductive tone. Rachel was shocked by this, didn’t know what was going on, but couldn’t help be excited by the prospect of even more humans to eat… and her Mother to share it with. She wanted to ask why her Mother was suddenly ok with this, or why she was for that matter, but that is not what came out of her mouth.

 

“Definitely! You haven’t tried anything until you’ve tried a human.” She said around Miranda. She then realized that she could speak surprisingly well with a human in her mouth. She never thought that was possible, but she did.

 

She felt Miranda moving and rubbing against her tongue. The taste was so unbelievable, the feelings of her moving in there was indescribable, and her apparent emotion about it only fed into the experience. She then felt the little human woman start to masturbate on her tongue, using her tongue like a living and fleshy rodeo bull that gave out sexual releases. She then felt herself lower her hand and start to do the same to herself. She looked over and saw her Mother doing the same thing. What was happening?

 

She didn’t care though, she just melted into the feeling and allowed herself to climax, as all 3 of the women climaxed at the same time. The taste it added to her little snack was beyond anything she thought possible. She sucked on Miranda and just tasted her, as if she was a never-ending source of flavor. But, eventually she let it end. However, before she could decide for herself, Miranda said something from inside.

 

“Please, eat me! Just like you did with Caleb. Swallow me down, just don’t bring me back up. Digest me, like you should’ve done with him. I want to be food for you, so eat me up. Just slide me back, and gulp me down. It will be so easy, so satisfying, and so tasty wouldn’t it?” She begged, again, strangely clear from her location. It was like she was talking to her right in her ear, not from in her mouth.

 

“Go for it Rachel. It is where she belongs. She is begging, just like you wanted… send her down. This time though, don’t bring her up like you did with Caleb. Finish her.” Her Mother agreed and instructed in a seductive tone as she continued to get off on the idea of what Rachel was about to do.

 

“Of course, that is where food goes. Humans should go one place, in my stomach.” Rachel said around Miranda, again with strange clarity around her mouthful.

 

With that, she tilted her head back and Miranda slipped easily into her throat and she finalized it with a giant and audible “GULP”. She put her hand on her neck and felt her go down, wiggling all the while. She climaxed again at the feeling. She followed her decent until she felt her drop into her stomach. Her hand rested on it from the outside, and she swore she could feel her in great detail, from both her own body and her hand resting on the space where Miranda had settled.

 

“Did you take the pill I gave you the first time?” Miranda asked, her voice clear as if there wasn’t layers of flesh and skin between them.

 

“No, only one for Caleb. You will be digesting rather quickly. Be a good bug of a human and digest in there ok?” Rachel asked.

 

“Ok!” Came the response, to which they all sighed. Then the pleasant wiggling became more violent. “What is this stuff, it stings!!!”

 

“That is stomach acid my dear bug. There to break you down. Just relax and let it do it’s job.” Rachel replied.

 

“But I don’t want to die. Get me out of here!!! Why would you eat another human? I knew I couldn’t trust you! Caleb is right for being afraid of you! Get me out!!! Please Rachel!!! Get me out of here!!!” Miranda screamed and begged, writhing in pain. She looked at her Mother only to see a disappointed and horror stricken face.

 

“After all this time, all you want to do is eat her? After all she’s done for us, this is how you repay her?” Her Mother asked in an unbelieving tone. She finished with, “What did you do?”

 

She wanted to say that they had urged her on. That they were all up for it just moments ago. But all she was able to say was, “The little bug is where she belongs.”

 

The room went quiet for a moment, then she could hear the constant cries and pain based screams of Miranda as her potent digestive processes made short work of her. All her Mother was doing was shaking her head at her with disproval. Now she felt it, the horror of what she just did. Now the taste of humans disgusted her. Why would she do that? The feeling of Miranda in her stomach now making her sick enough to vomit onto the table in front of them. She felt the sudden need to get Miranda out of her stomach. As she stopped vomiting, she looked on the table, covered in bile, to see a small limp figure that was Miranda.

 

Miranda’s body, previously soft and well maintained was now half digested, her hair was gone, her eyes were gone, her leg and arms were gone, just like Caleb. Then they saw movement, but neither her nor her Mother moved to help her.

 

“I knew it…” Said Miranda with a gurgled reproach to the two Giantesses and finished with, “… Nothing but Monsters.”

 

With that Miranda expired and breathed her last breath. Rachel covered her mouth in shock at what she just did. Her Mother was looking at her and Rachel met her gaze once again. Supreme disappointment was on her face, as if she just betrayed her and deserved all the punishment in the world.

 

“What have you done?” Audrey accused, to which Rachel shut her eyes for the first time it seemed.

----------------

Rachel opened her eyes to find that she was still in the group hug with her Mother and Miranda, they both were crying at this point and she had been before. However now, she felt horrible. No, she didn’t want to eat humans, but she felt like the dream was her. She internalized it and felt like it could easily be her. But she would never do that, never. But she came to realize, that it was probably how Caleb saw her right now. Miranda was helping and he was making progress, but she knew things would never be the same between them. Even if Caleb would talk to them again, and that was a bit “IF”, things wouldn’t be the way they were.

 

She remembered his smile of both happiness and affection toward her. The loving look that he gave her and only her. The exploration into his little fantasies and fetishes. She thought about her dream, if that was what it was, and just sobbed more. If his imagination was any better than hers, which she knew it was by far, then what she just saw and felt was probably mild compared to what was in his head right now. As true or untrue as it was, he was afraid of her, and for good reason. She just didn’t know how to reach him, and with visions or dreams like she just had… she wasn’t sure if she wanted to… He deserved way better than her, someone that… didn’t hurt him.