- Text Size +

Caleb was flung around as Rachel was moving toward her room. Usually when a Giantess carried a human, they were weary of not swinging them too much or if they would fall. Rachel was just letting her arm swing at her side with him in her hand, not caring in the slightest. He then was flung up and onto her bed. He tried to land right, but still was jostled a bit. He looked up at her as she started to get undressed. She then turned to him after her bra was off.

 

“Remember, if you get a boner, I will cut it off.” She said with a smirk, probably hoping he would. She continued to talk as she got undressed. She’d done this before, but not like this. The way she was doing it, was like he had seen his biological Mother do so long ago before raping him. He was not enticed by this, or excited, more frightened.

 

“Mom thinks she will break you first… Yeah right. I know what you really fear and what turns you on. I will make every one of your fantasies nightmares. You will have nothing by the time I get done with you…” She said, then flung her used Panties into her hamper, then climbed onto her bed with Caleb then presented herself to him, legs open to show her pussy. She waited, looking down at his groin as he looked at her, then down. She seemed to wait to see if he got any lift at all, but he was now more scared than anything. “Fine… No castration today. Doesn’t mean I won’t get off.”

 

She then grabbed him and did something he didn’t think she would do. He should’ve prepared, but it was something they hadn’t even done as a couple… have sex. There were a few giantess couples throughout history, but they all ran into the same problem. The size of giantess body was too much of a death trap for the human. The human had to be the one in control, or the excitement of the giantess could kill and/or maim the human. On top of that, the general workings of the body was not very safe for someone a small fraction of one’s size. The Giantess race had a better handle on their workings, but the danger was still there.

 

Another side of it was the cleanliness of the body in question. From a distance, anyone’s body could be considered attractive. As people get closer, it gets more imperfect. So, on the surface, having a physical relationship with a 100 foot tall or more woman would be a dream come true. However, not shaving their legs and having each one of the hairs as possible hand holds for the human, is a turn off for some people. Not to mention odors and other things that could be much more unbearable if larger quantities. Most handled it very well, some… not so much. Underarms still stank, butt cracks still needed cleaning, lint in belly buttons still needed to be taken out, teeth still needed brushing, feet needed scrubbing, and in this case hairs near her pussy would be nice if they were trimmed, gone, or at least cleaned.

 

This is where Caleb found himself. They had held off because of this. He had many fetishes that he had told her about, and this was one of them. Going inside her would be a dream come true. But Rachel, prior to this, wanted to make sure it was perfect for him and not rushed. With sexual abuse in his background, that was even more of a danger. Or her body could quickly become something he dreaded, rather than desired after. Without that care and thought, she had her legs open to see her in all her glory. She hadn’t showered yet that day, or the night before either. She’d let herself go as far as grooming and as such it was a rough, smelly, and tangled place of hair and odor. She rubbed herself a few times to get some more juices flowing, then looked at him.

 

“Time to pleasure me like you never would before.” She informed, then glared at him and stopped rubbing herself. “Come, pleasure me.”

 

He was unsure what she was talking about. That was a very gray statement, as far as possibilities. Did she mean rub her like she was just doing? Did she mean going inside? Did she mean massaging her there like he had done with her feet? Was she taking control? Did she want him to do that? But he found that the safest course was probably to start off with a massage, then see what she wanted. So he hurried over to her so not to keep her waiting. She did not have the look of someone loving, more of a crude woman ready to violate someone, in this case him.

 

He got there and hesitantly touched around her pussy. He rubbed in and was immediately overpowered by the smell of the unwashed area. It was musky, old, and had B.O. The hair that she had let go was at best tangled with each other, and worst little bristly protrusions that pricked him as he rubbed her. Each hair had little crusty flakes on them from juices she had already protruded and left to dry, then some were wet with new juices. He was feeling he wanted to gag from the environment itself, but held back. This was not his dream, this was not his fantasy. Now he knew what she was talking about when she said she would make his fantasies nightmares.

 

“More, make me cum you little bug!” She ordered, making it obvious what she wanted.

 

He then did the rubbing on her pussy lips, clit, and every part of her in that region. From his past, he knew what a woman wanted to get off quickly and did so for her. He was in auto-pilot now, making her feel as good as possible, as fast as possible. This was sadly familiar and he never thought he would feel this way towards Rachel of all people. But here he was, being sexually used again for the pleasure of a woman that didn’t care for him. All that mattered to her was her own release. He felt her quiver and tense up and knew just what to do to get her squirting through a very intense orgasm. He did it and was about to move out of the way, but felt something behind him. It was her hand, holding him there. She orgasmed and pulled him against her pussy, soaking him in her juices and rubbing him abrasively along herself.

 

“In you go Bug…”she sneered out lustfully, then just jammed him in without letting him take so much as a breath to prepare.

 

He was shoved in head first, or more like shoulder first, then shoved in without too much care. He guessed that she was holding back just enough to make sure he didn’t die, but other than that he was at her mercy, and he would get none. He had dreamt of this moment, when he would be inside a woman. It was kind of like he expected. It was wet, tight, smelled of sex, and the walls pushed against him like a fleshy vice. He remembered, judging on how much sex juice came out when women orgasmed, that he might drown. However that was only half true.

 

He found that in the direct center there was an open spot, but against the walls the juices were light enough to exit her moist depths, but thick enough to stick to whatever was around them, being him. So as long as he kept himself breathing in the center, he could breath. It was hot, humid, and musky, but breathable. If this had been by design, it would’ve been very pleasurable, but he knew that she was on 2 missions in this moment. The first was to get off using him, and she probably wouldn’t stop until SHE was exhausted, so it was in his best interest to help. The second was to make this as unpleasant as possible, crushing this part of his giantess fantasy and fetish based desires. He was NOT there to enjoy himself.

 

Either way, he because acutely aware of her intensions as she plunged her fingers in, and started to finger herself past him. Her moist love tunnel would tighten to almost crushing levels as she did this, and her fingers and nails would rub abrasively against him. A few scratches from her nails made him actively dodge any time he felt her fingers come in. He would then feel a very intense squeeze that threatened to break ribs, and definitely bruised a few, then relax, then repeat. He decided to move around to excite her as much as possible. It worked and the intense squeeze came a few more times. This continued until finally her fingers came in, grabbed his legs, and pulled him out.

 

He came out with a audible “Squelch!!!”, he was covered with her juices and beat up. She held him upside down in front of her face. She smiled at his coughing and helpless self as he hung there almost limp.

 

“You were such a good slave, time for your reward…” She said, then moved him back down to her waist and plopped him down between them. She put her ass on a pillow so it was higher, and he was just in sightline of his face. He saw her asshole and the crack, and… it looked like she had been a little lighter on the wiping the last time she had used the toilet. “Well, dinner time. I want my ass to be the cleanest ass in the world by the time you’re done.”

 

“Y-Yes Ma’am…” Caleb Responded in a defeated tone.

 

“Unless…” She started, to which Caleb looked up at her. “…you have something to tell me to make this ALL go away…?”

 

Caleb knew what she wanted, but he was still not going to lie to her. He was not guilty of the crime that put him there, and he wouldn’t tell Rachel that he was. He looked down, then looked back up to answer her.

 

“I’m Sorry.” He said simply.

 

“Fine then… eat and lick away. You know the magic words to get it all to stop.” She huffed out as she put her head back with disappointment.

 

Caleb went forward and reached her stained back side. He wanted to hurl, but would probably be killed if he did that. So, he took a position, and started licking the brown stained ass and ass hole. Like her pussy area, hair had started to grow down here as well, she leaving it unkept of him. Little bits of feces were stuck to them and he had to pick them off in chunks and ingest them. It was revolting, and he knew that she had gotten one of her goals out of this. He now no longer wanted anything to do with a giantesses’ ass or pussy.

 

He licked her pucker a few more times after the brunt of it was clean and continued. He noticed that she was getting hot again. He felt her move, and hoped it was to take him away from here. Even her feet grime and toe jam was better than this. But no such luck. He felt a familiar feeling of her fingers behind him, pushing him toward the whole.

“Oh look! You found another hole to explore! Time to go diving for treasure!” She said as if talking to a little kid, then found his head and shoved it into her ass hole as she relaxed it. If the outside was bad, this was revolting beyond description. He flailed as he was shoved in. First his head, then his shoulders and chest, then his waist, and lastly his legs. She didn’t stop until he was pushed all the way inside and left there. “MOVE BUG” she yelled from outside, loud enough for him to hear.

 

He did as she ordered and moved around her partially full lower bowels. He moved and squirmed and felt the heart beat increase again, until he heard a moaned scream from outside the disgusting walls around him and felt his prison move frantically as she gyrated her hips. He barely could breath, but like her pussy, as long as he kept his head around the center, he was ok. However, having his head smashed into her next deposits of poop, was not helping his breathing situation.

 

Before he had gone through this, back before the punishment when she was discussing his sexual preferences as a couple, she had asked him about her ass. She had made it presentable for him, as well as scented and very appealing. She had been well on her way to convincing him to try what he was doing right now with her. But now, like this, if he ever came back from this, it would be the last place he would want to spend ANY time around. No, this place now revolted him.

 

The place was tighter around him than the pussy was, but it didn’t squeeze when she orgasmed, which was the only good to come out of the whole thing. It went on for what felt like hours, his face being mashed up against the feces being made ready to make their own exit. She’d obviously felt it, then thought of this new torture for him. To be fair, it was very effective. He’d rarely felt so unloved before, it nearly broke him, but not quite.

 

Finally, he felt himself being expelled back out the way he came. He thought that she would be grabbed again, but his body was just hanging as it was expelled from her ass. The feeling went up his body, then finally he was in free fall, then landed in some foul smelling yellow water. It didn’t take him too long to figure out where he was. The porcelain walls and the vision of her ass above him as he now treaded water made it clear, he was in a toilet, and right after she got done relieving herself.

 

He thought that was it for now, until he heard a fart and felt a massive jet of air. He then looked up just in time to see the soft feces he’d just been head buddies with coming out and falling toward him. He barely made it way as the feces came down in a semi-liquid form, making a series of “SQUIRT” and “Splash” Sounds, soon surrounding him anyway. It was just thick enough for him to use the side of the bowl to push himself above it, but it felt a lot like he would expect quick sand to feel like, but obviously horrid smelling.

 

He made it to the front, where he had the most footing and less likelihood of the foul substance claiming him, when he felt something like a foul smelling warm pressure shower falling on him. He didn’t have to look, nor did he want to, to know what was happening, she was peeing again, and he was right in line with it. He heard a sound like a TV show or something and realized she was watching a show on her phone when as she relieved herself. Not unusual, as he would do the same thing, but he knew it also gave him more quality time with her past meals. Finally he saw some white paper above him as she wiped her ass, but not very well. She then got up and looked down at him. She smiled then disappeared from view. He heard the water running, then a few other things as she riffled around, then a small rope, to him, string to her, come down to him.


“I’m not fishing you out of there. You are going to have to climb your way out. There is a basin on the other side filled with fresh orange cleaner and water. Clean yourself off, I’ll be waiting. My ass is now dirty again, so you have work to do.” She said to him, then left him to dwell on what she told him.

 

He found himself wishing that she just flushed him down. There was an almost 100% chance of him drowning, but it was better than this. But he would not give up, and so he waded through the shit and piss and grabbed the rope, then started his way up. His muscles screamed at him, as he was never one for physical activity, but he was determined and eventually made it to the top. He climbed up onto the rim of the toilet, as she had put up the seat for him. Then went over and looked down at the basin she’d set up for him. It was deep enough, so he simply jumped down and splashed into the chemical filled water.

 

He had to tread water again as he washed himself off. It took a while, but eventually he was clean again, and the orange scented chemical again assaulted every open sore, scratch, and opening of his body. However he was kind of glad about that. He couldn’t imagine that piss and crap were good for his body in open wounds. So the strong chemical probably helped disinfect his open wounds. Still stung like hell though. He then climbed the rim of the basin, and dropped onto the rug surrounding the toilet. He then trudged over to the end and over to the giantess as she watched him with the same grin on her face that he’d come to hate. He hated it before when his Mother had it, and he now hated Rachel’s face when it had it.

 

“Ass cleaning time!” She said as she quickly scooped him up and went back into her room. She laid back down on her bed and put him now over her ass as it was in the same position.

 

She then dropped him in between her cheeks so his face landed in the slightly smeared crap. This was revolting, but he knew he wasn’t going anywhere until he got done. So he started licking again. If he didn’t like her ass before, he hated it now. This was ironic, as she had a pretty hot ass otherwise, but now he couldn’t help be sick to his stomach. Not just from what he was eating, but also the very thought of her ass. He shook his head and concentrated on his task. He spent almost the rest of the night cleaning her, like a depraved tiny cat, cleaning their better. He just dropped his head when he was finished, then sauntered around for her to observe that he was done. He had also had to lick himself so she didn’t make him take another orange cleaner bath before picking him up again.

 

“Ah!!! All clean. I think I’m going to like you being my personal ass wipe. Will save on toilet paper at least.” She said as if it was the best idea of the day. She then looked at him, reach and grabbed him roughly.

 

“Well, back to work with you.” She said, then got up from the bed and went back to the kitchen. She slightly bent over, and slid him under the refrigerator again. “It better be spotless under there by the time its time for bed, or this treatment will be considered tame in comparison.”

 

“Yes Ma’am.” He responded, then went over to where he’d left off before and got back to work.

 

As he worked, he heard her watching TV, cooking a wonderful smelling meal, and other things. However, every smell of food now made him almost retch with a stomach full of crap and piss. However, if he did that and she found out, odd were that she’d just make him do it again. Probably something about her hard worked meal for him being wasted.

 

It was sad that this is now the way he thought of her. As this evil mistress of a giantess. He no longer thought of her as a friend or the love of his life. Now that he thought about it, she’d taken that away from him too. Even if by some miracle the truth came out, he wouldn’t be able to stand the sight of her. One of the only people in the world he had value in, was now little better than an evil demon in his eyes. He then thought of Audrey and how pissed she was at him, and probably any other giantess in the world. They all would do the same to him, or worse.

 

Worse? What was worse that what she’d already done to him? He shuddered to think of it, but knew that Audrey and specifically Rachel was not done with him yet. The two of them had made it their mission to make him “Beg for Death” before they’d give it to him. So, either this torture, or death was his only two options. But he would not break. He needed to figure out a way to get either free of a computer to prove his innocence.

 

Getting free probably wasn’t the best idea. With the entire GPF looking for him, he would be easily caught. He knew almost better than they did, from running their systems, that they had tech that could find him in a heartbeat, even if he did make it out of Rachel’s house. No, he needed a computer, or even a phone of some kind. He needed something. So he started thinking about possible ways of getting something he could use. It was much better than dwelling on his current task or situation. However, he soon was complete and was making trips to a small sanitation drain and sink that was by the foot of the counter that he was using. He was just getting things put away when he felt a presence behind him.

 

“Just in time… pity… Well, I’m beat. So, bed time.” She said, then picked him up without warning, and walked him over in the same way as before. His stomach had settled a bit from before, but was still not ready for the swinging motion of her stride. Luckily he wasn’t in for a long trip, to which she dropped him in his cage, locked it, then bounded off, still naked. “Sweet dreams…”

 

She laughed as joke was that he would dream of what she’d do to him next. As she walked away, completely naked, he realized something. If she’d done that a week earlier, he’d be having the biggest boner right now. He looked down, and his penis was almost shriveling in fear, as if protesting her very presence. He slunk down and curled up to sleep what he could do on the hard cold bars of his cage.

 

This was a stark contrast to the night before. These cold and relenting bars that still gave him bruises and he knew would give him bruises in the morning were the most comfortable thing he would see and had seen all day. As he heard her flush the toilet he shivered. How effect was she? She had him even scared of the bathroom. He shuttered at what the rest of his life would be like under such conditions. The previous nights he had been wondering what he did, chanting that to himself. Now, he had a different chant.

 

“I have arrived. Where you always told me I’d be… hell. You were right, Mother. You were right, Father. You were right, Mother. You were right, Father…” He continued muttering this to himself, he would soon believe it like he had before. Oddly enough, it would give him strength, he knew it would. Strength enough to survive, which is all that mattered. Hopefully enough time to get the computer he needed, but if not, then just surviving would be his goal. His parents would get him through it, like they always did…