- Text Size +

It was dark, damp, and the smell of hormones filled the room like a dense, cough-inducing perfume. After a long, seemingly endless session of abuse, Mina was finally awake, her body damp and cool, laying on the soft fabrics of the mattress. The lights were all out and her ears could make out the low, rhythmic breathing of the sleeping nymphomaniac just on the other side of the bed. Seeing them there- sleeping in the nude, their vanilla skin on full display, chest shifting with each breath they took, it reminded her of the ceaseless, crushing experience she'd just lived through. It was a miracle she was alive at all!  Her small five-inch frame still felt sore all over from the crushing pressure, all that fluid forced down her throat..She could still taste it.


Shivering, the small woman pulled herself from the  bed, happy her rabbit-eared captor was asleep. She could try to get out of here and find someone actually helpful now. It was dark, her little eyes barely making out the room- let alone the hallways and exits. It'd be a bit of a challenge finding a way out. She crawled across the bed, her hands and feet often squishing into wet spots on the mattress, her face contorting to an expression of disgust and dread. At least she seemed somewhat durable to not have anything seriously hurt, but it just made her more confused as to how she got like this and ended up here. None of it made sense to her.


In a change of luck, Mina found her captor's blanket close to the end of the bed- hanging off the side and drooping down t the floor below. It was perfect for getting down there.  Taking one last look back at the sleeping rabbit, she shivered, then  started to move atop the discarded covers. It was even softer, cleaner too- but had an instability to it unlike the bed. It was like it could give way, fall over and drag her with it at a moment's notice. Each time she moved, her hands and feet sunk deep into the cloth, riding her nerves on end- and in the dark she completely missed the drop off.


In a moment's notice, she found her hands pushing into the cloth hanging off the edge, her weight sinking down- only this time it kept going. Her eye widened as she tumbled ahead, dropping down the curved edge and falling right into it. She had to struggle not to scream in shock as she fell down, the rush of air blowing her white hair back. It was terrifying- but despite dropping what seemed like a thousand feet, he just kept rolling on the soft fabric, finally hitting the last of it on the ground and rolling onto her back. It was soft enough to cushion her fall, making it completely harmless. She was still left a panting, shook mess for a moment though.


Meanwhile, Ophelia was enjoying one of the best naps of her life. She'd never experienced using a complete living thing as a toy before and had thoroughly wiped herself out that day.She couldn't remember how many sessions she'd had, even if he kept things pretty vanilla for the bulk of it. She breathed softly, her skin damp and covered it leftover sweat from the vigorous fun. It was cool in her en of debauchery, resting with half a dozen pillows near her head, a few under her side, by her ample rear- she made sure to live comfortably. But unfortunately for her newest plaything, she was starting to stir, the cool wet feeling across her body creeping from a refreshing chill to a more gross, stale feeling that stirred her- starting with just a groan from her tired lips.


Oblivious to the fact, Mina was just getting to her feet, stepping off of the blanket and rubbing her feet against the thick fibers of the carpet. Seeing it from floor level, she couldn't believe what a mess the room was in. Aside from the blanket, tons of cloths were hidden all over the place. Crumpled up shirts, discarded thongs, everywhere from out in the open to under the bed and dresser. The scent spilling from all the worn out cloths was stronger all the way down there, piercing her nose with the mixed, muggy aroma of old sweat and lingering fumes. 


The small girl knew which way to run at least. She'd begin a fairly lengthy, tedious trek across the room, avoiding socks, underwear of varying colors and nearing the door. It was cracked open, more than wide enough for her to escape. It was quiet, almost disturbingly. The only sound was that rhythmic breathing from the sleeping woman in bed, constantly filling her head with unease- especially whenever there were any shifts or snorts, any sound out of the ordinary startling the lone girl. But after a few scares and a long walk, watching her step- she reached the door, escaping the filthy chamber.


But that was where her luck ended. Once she was in the hall, it was nearly impossible to tell where the exit was! She never had the chance to search the place in daylight, let alone in the darkness of the night. The only light to speak of were a few beams of moonlight piercing through the windows, casting a few trickles of light here and there. Staying there certainly wasn't going to do her any good though. She walked ahead blindly- traversing the halls until the first door came into view. 


Mina couldn't make out what the room was, but with how tired she was just from her walk already, she decided it' be a good place to get a layout of things and take a break. Twenty minutes of constant walking, taking ages to cross the distance most could in seconds, it was a terrible feeling- really putting into perspective how insignificant this new tiny form was. As soon as she reached the door, she heard a noise coming from the room she'd just escaped, her heart dropping.


Inside the bedroom, Ophelia had finally started  to wake up. She stretched her arms and legs, letting her body air out, the cool rush of air flowing over her. Her eyes peaked open, finally feeling too gross to brush it off. She normally felt fine after one night, but such an intense and lengthy session left her a mess. Oh well, he'd gotten'..Maybe six hours? That was plenty for now. She could always go back to bed after a shower. For a moment she completely forgot about her newest toy, pulling herself out of bed and flicking on the lights. 

 

Searing the movement behind her and the flick of lights, Mina sprinted for the next room in front of her! She darted past the frame and into the dark, the room void of even the moonlight. It was impossible to tell where she was or anything around her. It all melded together in total darkness. She bumped into a few large objects, her feet touching a cool, tiled floor. It wasn't a rug like most of the house, which made her wonder...What room was this? An unpleasant feeling filled her head again the more she walked in, her eyes adjusting slowly, making out the vague shapes..A large porcelain wall dead ahead, a wooden one to the far left. The room had a faintly pleasant smell unlike the rest of the house- like lingering perfume products. 


The slightest tremor put the small girl on full alert- the comparatively massive lapine girl walking through the house and from the sound of things, getting much..much closer. She rushed behind a large wall, trying to hide as much as she could, pressing herself against it and peeking out just enough to see if anyone was coming in- and sure enough, the shadow of a large finger loomed in the room, flicking on the light switch and filling the dark room with light.


Ophelia had walked down the hall, approaching her bathroom for a much needed and well-earned shower. Some time in the hot water would have her feeling as fresh as spring and ready to get back to sleep. She yawned, still tired and a bit groggy as she neared the door. Her hand poked in, flicking the lights on. It was quite possibly the cleanest and most well maintained room in the house. While she didn't care elsewhere, the bunny liked her bathroom to be clean at least. The shower stall was spotless, her various beauty products all neatly set up on the sink. It was like a room from a completely different house. She walked in, sliding a finger into the waistband of her black thong and pulling it down her long, slender legs. She wasn't wearing anything else, so it was just a matter of tossing it to the side and cleaning up when she was done. She flicked the sex-soiled pair toward the corner between the sink and the shower without a glance.


Mina' heart beat a thousand times a minute as she realized where she was and that her captor had come right to her. She stayed as quiet as a mouse, still in her corner and watching the massive woman from beside the sink. If not for  the rough experience she' just been through, some could even call this a lucky spot to be in. As the relative titaness stripped down, their thong lowering own their long, smooth legs, she got to see the full extent of their damp, naked form under real lighting. While they were a freak, the woman did have a body to die for. A shapely rear, thick thighs, a curvy frame, modest chest and beautiful, though messy hair. It was a bit mesmerizing. The image of that was soon cut off by a large, black fabric hurling right toward the small girl!

 

Bad timing plagued the micro anywhere she went it seemed. The damp thong was thrown right into her hiding place, falling over her small body and cocooning it. The overwhelmingly strong scent of dried sweat that had built up in there and the dried sexual fluids from the lapine's overly sexual lifestyle mixed together into a perfume that choked the small girl. It was too potent, making her wretch and cough. Her face was pushed right into the crotch of the thong, her making making a little bump in it where she stood. She tried to stop herself, but couldn't/ She coughed, fighting with the fabric, rustling around to get it off and breath fresh air not tainted in that woman's scent.


Ophelia's long ears perked up at the sound of coughing and the tossing of cloth. Her sensitive hearing was always useful when she forgot things..Whether leaving the stove on, forgetting to turn something off, or having a little plaything trapped in her home and oh o conveniently in the same room. Her lavender eyes fell toward her discarded thong, eyeing the bulge poking out from it that thrashed for freedom. She smiled deviously, taking a quiet step toward it and swiftly reaching her hand down. Her long fingers outstretched, waiting for  just the right moment....


Her hand lunged, grabbing her thong and wrapping around that squirmy bump in the middle of it. She chuckled quietly to herself, pulling it off of the floor, a pair of tiny legs and feet kicking wildly the bottom of the cloth prison. Her lips parted, her smooth, sultry and taunting voice spilling out. "Oh my, it's only been a day and I already have a little pervert stalking me in the bathroom? I didn't think you'd be so eager~ But luckily for you, I know...just...the thing..You...can..do~"


Mina's worst case scenario had come to be. She was once again held tightly in the bunny girl's grasp, gagged by the thong around her and choking on the smell. She didn't know what the crazy woman had in mind, but she could feel herself losing consciousness. She couldn't get any fresh air inside the thong and everything was going dark. Her squirming died down as she got weaker. The slivers of light piercing through the fabric faded- until it all went dark...


When she awoke, she could feel a rough feeling across her body, like tiny fibers pressed firmly into her bare skin. The sound of running water filled the room and a pleasant warmth cascaded above her. There was a slight opening around the middle of her back where her skin met cool plastic. Her eyes adjusted, noticing a small web of cloth sewn around her mouth, locking it shut. As her vision returned, she started to see just where she was. She rested on the massive basin of a shower, her body tied to an old washcloth. Her arms and legs were both sewn to it in a sprawled out stance, while her neck and mouth were also sewn in place against it. She tried to move, but couldn't shift in the slightest.


The curtain opened and the thing she feared returned to her. The massive demi stepped into the shower, completely naked and showing off their body to the trapped and pinned woman.  The water rushed over their skin, bouncing off of it and giving their flesh a very reflective and shiny look. . Their massive face peered down upon her, looking with that same, lustful, possessive gaze as the evening they spent together in bed. It mortified her. 


Ophelia had just stepped into the shower, letting the warm water wash over her naked body and shutting the door behind her, letting the steam start to build up inside and drift through the tiny opening at the top of the stall. She immediately looked down at her toy, having sewn them to one of her older washcloths that had seen better days. The middle of it was completely turn, leaving quite the hole to cover."Hey there cutie~ Hope you're ready to have some more fun. You came at just the right time..


Her soft, slender fingers grabbed the cloth, lifting it from the basic and up to her body. The warm water rushed over the fabric soaking into it and a few jets of water crashing right into the small girl's back. "See, all my good washcloths were n the wash, so this scrappy little guy is all I had left. With that big hole, it just wouldn't do the job..But since you're covering that little blemish..It should work just fine~ And you can indulge your pervy little eyes on e-ve-ry inch of this body you were craving...You can thank me later~"  Her free hand grabbed the bottle of soap, bringing it right over to the side of the cloth the girl was sewn to.


Mina couldn't protest, gagged by the sewn cloth around her mouth. She was already soaked in water, the washcloth becoming damp and rich with water, a hot stream hitting her right in the back with enough pressure to be painful. But the heat and pressure was far from the worst thing she was about to go through. Her eyes looked up pleadingly at the bottle of soap aimed right at her. After last night, she knew fully well this horny rabbit would go through with everything they promised, and that meant a very intimate experience for the unlucky small fry.


The soap squirted right into her tiny form, burning her eyes and filling her nose with the cleaner, but overpowering scent of lavender. The rag roughly rubbed her from every angle, making sure the soap was nice and spread and foamy all over. Her entire body soon became covered in soapy suds, the bubbles even blocking out chunks of her frame from view. At least the gag stopped any of it from getting into her mouth, but her nose, ears, and eyes were not so lucky. Everything looked fuzzy, and before he knew it she was being dragged to her first destination.


Ophelia pushed her new and improved washcloth right into her chests. It wasn't the largest, but it was more than massive to the small thing being pushed against it. She treated it like a...mostly ordinary shower at this point, just being sure to keep the side her toy was tied to pressed down and into her soft skin. She rubbed them along the inside of her breasts, then up the sides of each, scrubbing firmly and getting those nice suds dripping down her skin. Her hand guided it down the front of her chest, making sure t give a little teasing nudge of the small girl's head against her hardening nipples, sending a tiny jolt of pleasure down her spine.


Finally she brought the rag to the center of her chest, pushing it down into the damp crevice where all her sweat collected on her upper-body. Water alone wouldn't clean it all off, so she made sure to be extra through, grinding the soap-covered girl up and down the chasm, even lodging them in there and releasing them for a moment.

 

Her hands pushed at the sides of her breasts, pressing them together with the soapy cloth inside, rubbing them back and forth over it smothering the tiny girl in soft, constricting breast fat while getting every inch of her chest soaped up and clean. 


Inside, Mina was being overwhelmed by the pressure, heat, and all the stray filth being wipe into her body. Deadskin and stale sweat was pushed into the cloth, all the rubbing and grinding dispersing it, letting a lot of it fall into the streams of water below. It was still gross to her, getting used fr something so simply absurd. The grinding kept her in constant motion, the pair of breasts pushing in with rapid succession. Finally she was pulled from the mess though and dragged right down the lapine's stomach.


She was kept face down the entire time, her sap-covered body rubbed into every inch of the giant's flat, soft stomach. It was simple at first, just gliding along the smooth surface, rubbing up and down a few time, but when she reached the little  hole of a navel, the rag came to a stop, she was confused for a moment, looking into the tiny opening with concern. It was well founded when she felt a sudden pressure on the back of her head- then was submerged in damp darkness.


Of all the spots on her body, Ophelia never got to her naval as much as she'd like. Given the special occasion, it seemed the perfect time to give it a thorough cleaning. She pushed the small girl's head right into the damp, linty hole, feeling a shiver of pleasure run down her body. Old sweat untouched by the water coated the tiny space, as well as plenty of other bits of gunk that ha collected there. Without pause, she'd roll the girl's face right in the dark cavern,scrubbing them into her skin to clean it out, massaging the dried sweat and built up reside right into their tiny face. 


She enjoyed herself like that for a minute, rolling them around, pressing them inward at several different angles, teasing her senses with the unique contours of a small head breaching such a small, surprisingly sensitive spot.  But he had a lot of other places yet to tend to. With one more firm push, she'd pull the cloth out of her naval and continue scrubbing into the rest of her belly, feeling that gross sensation she had in bed just falling away from her skin.


Mina's head was drenched in old sweat, the smell drilled deep int her nose, some of the dead cells pushed right up into her air ways and forcing the aroma of that muggy, cramped cavern into her  head with every breath. The rest was soon wiped away as she was dragged further down to a place she feared. The rag was dragged over the lapine's waist and then down to her crotch. The strong smell of sex even overpowered the lavender soap, sexual juices dripping from the closed lower lips. But surprisingly, her time there was brief. 


The cloth with her on it was scrubbed into the soft, sensitive flesh for but a few moments, coating the giantess in another coating of suds, then quickly dragging her down their legs. The legs were an easy part, just gliding up and down the smooth, slick surface. Her body was rubbed along the entire length f each leg, but came to a pause near the end. Her captor was sitting down on the ledge, raising up their foot with a devious smile. 


Her face was shoved right into the tight warm crevice between the lapine's larger toe, grinding her nose into the soft, damp webbing and again having the stale sweat rubbed into her. She was starting to get light-headed at this point, the constant motion, her skin becoming red and sore from the constant rubbing- and there was still a lot left to go. The toes curled around her, squeezing her tiny form in the cloth and occasionally squeezing the air right out of her lungs. It was rough and tedious, being shoved into the next crevice after the first was cleaned.


Ophelia was nothing short of thorough, especially knowing the torture she was putting her toy through. It took a lot of willpower not to shove them back into her hungry sex, but she had a lot left to cover still and didn't want to be in there all night. Then she'd never get any sleep for tomorrow's fun. She' rub and shove the tied up girl all over her soft, wet feet, pushing her between the crevices of each set of toes, making sure to press them in nice and firmly t o get off anything that was stuck in those seldom reached spots. One by one they were all properly taken care of and covered in suds.


She moved on to the long stretch of her sole and the underside of her foot next, getting especially aggressive with the rag there, washing them rapidly up an down, turning the uncomfortably ride into a roller coaster, rubbing them up and down the length of rough skin, putting great pressure on their tiny body. It was a miracle they were as durable as they were, but the fact they survived the other night was proof that she wouldn't need to worry much for their safety.  Once he was content with her feet, she'd lift the rag back up and set her feet in the water, letting out a content sigh of relief. Standing back up, she'd run the rag under the water and lift up her arms, exposing the warm, soft crevice of her underarms.


Mina briefly blacked out during that rough treatment. Her entire body was sore after experiencing the vigorous scrubbing first hand. her eyes still stung with soap and the dark residue of skin stuck to the cloth, leaving specs of black over the white fabric. Unfortunately she came to just as she was being pushed toward her captor's armpit. She let out a muffled groan of discomfort int the sewn-on gag, only to be pressed into the soft flesh once again. There was a strong underlying musk that struck her nose, but it was far from the worst it could have been. The water had cleaned it up a bit already, making it somewhat bearable.  


Once more she laid there, feeling her entire body being moved up and down the soft wall of skin, her nose shoved into the warmth over and over. It was one of the more painless places she'd been though, everything else making it pass like a cakewalk. The other arm was tended to shortly after, at least there wasn't that much more to go. But as second underarm was nearly cleaned, a thought occurred to her. She remembered every place she'd been in rapid succession, and the only places left to go were...


Ophelia brought the rag behind her, rubbing it down the curves of her back. She was almost done, just her lean back and her ample rear left t tend to- and oh how she looked forward to the latter. It was always good to save the best for last after all.  She'd keep scrubbing the small girl's shrunken body down her back, over her thighs, getting a nice even coating of soap over everything, then slowly dragged it down to her backside. The large cheeks could swallow up the washcloth if they wanted to, but that'd be for a later time. Now was just a tease, to show the  plaything a glimpse of where they'd be headed in the future.  She tarted off just rubbing the soft outside, pressing her toy into her rear just away from the crack. She' pull them a bit lower, putting it right up against her taint and begin dragging it up to the chasm of her ass to finish things off.


Mina struggled against the cloth bindings the entire time, pushing and pulling her arms and legs, but unable to get away. Her face was shoved right into the bunny girl's musky taint, a mix of residual sex, sweat,skin and other residue scrubbed away into her body. She was an absolute mess at this point, but the worst had yet to come. She was being dragged further up, able to see the large cavernous crack of her captor's backside getting closer. It was painfully slow, teased and drawn out, letting the anticipation and dread build for the small woman. She could smell t he faint scent of something much stronger than anything else she'd been exposed to leaking out It was potent, earthy, and very warm.


The moment her head touched the crevice, the hand holding her shoved her all the way between the two fleshy mounds, forcing her into the warm abyss where the smell grew exponentially. She could barely see in the dark confines, her face pressed right up against the wrinkled brown pucker of the lapine's ass. It was mostly clean at the moment luckily, but the aroma drifting out through it smelled like death. It was the absolute filthiest thing she'd ever been exposed to and her heart filled with despair at the thought of being shoved inside- only imagining how hot, constricting, and wretched it would be.


Any thought was smacked out of her head when her body was again vigorously scrubbed into the damp crack. It was long and drawn out too, being pressed firmly into all the sky that barely saw the light of day, breathing in the mix of everything she'd been coated in since this all started and the overpowering smell of the giant's rear.  Her consciousness wavered as she was unable to breath anything but the potent mixture of soap, sweat, dead skin, sex and the lingering traces of the woman's bowels. Her struggles died to a halt and she passed out yet again, leaving her captor to finish up with her unconscious body.


Ophelia felt as fresh as could be. It had to be the most productive shower she'd had in a long time. She was normally a bit lazy about it, but feeling all these contours of her newest toy rubbing into every inch of her naked flesh had her dripping. A low moan spilled from her lips when their tiny face was pushed over her puckered hole. It took even more restraint to hold back as she scrubbed her rear clean. The lapine did always have a thing for anal- much to the future dismay of her plaything, but it wasn't the time for that yet. she didn't want to ruin them so soon n their first night...Maybe after one more day...


Content, she pulled the washcloth out of her crack and brought it back to her face. She couldn't help but laugh, looking over the reddened skin of the small girl after being rubbed anywhere and everywhere. The bits of dirt and grime clung to the rag firmly. She'd definitely need to throw it in the wash and give her toy its own brief cleaning in the sink. She'd pull apart the strands binding the girl in place, taking their  limp body in her firm grasp and tossing the torn, used up washcloth in the hamper.


"Good job cutie~ I feel cleaner than I've been in awhile...Now we can have all the more fun getting dirty again later...Sleep tight and get some rest...I still need to decide just what I'll do with you tomorrow...So many choices...I hope you last. I have..far...far to many ideas I want to indulge~"


Ophelia quickly rinsed herself off, then dried thoroughly, thinking of what their next kinky activity together should be. She gave Mina a quick cleaning at the sink as well, the poor girl not waking up. They were completely drained after going through all that, and the rabbit couldn't blame her. But they'd need to get used to it, since this was just the tip of the iceberg for what they'd be going through.