[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Nurse Keyla has to dispose of another batch of failed expirements, and decides to crush them all.
Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Kali Corp.
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3455 Read: 15618
Published: November 23 2007 Updated: November 23 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Crushedboywonder [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3455 words)
This story is part of a series, or a story contained in a world I'm developing.

The world is our own, set roughly 100 years in the future. A shrinking virus has spread throughout the world, affecting only males. Apparently nothing is known about the virus, but researchers are doing all they can to learn about the new plague.

Women are naturally surging ahead in power. As men of any kind are shrunk seemingly randomly, women rush to fill their places. Politicians and doctors particularly are seeing this change in most countries, as men lose power and credibility with their debilitating and humiliating sickness. In this new year, there are far more female politicians, doctors, and any important role in society than there are male roles. A corporation of women has risen across the world, known globally as Giantess Corp. This is now probably the most powerful force in the world, with leading political parties, and leading research development in all major countries, and it is growing. Giantess Centres have arisen in major cities like Giantess Corp. capitals. From these centres the women in power conduct all their business.

Giantess Corp. sends a friendly message to everyone. They are constantly working on the new virus, and learning all they can from it. In the meantime, they are imposing just laws on the changing society, hoping to ensure peace and order for all living humans, regardless of size or sex. They provide help for all the needs of the woman and her tiny man of today. They have everything to do with the woman and man of today. This is their message.

However, this does not always seem to be the case. The male population continues to shrink and disappear. Male protests arise, claiming that they are getting nothing, or claiming that they are being abused or even killed by the now dominant female population. They claim they are helpless against the Giantess Corp., which holds power in government, and seems not to be helping the dwindling males at all. Any protests that turn violent are immediately quelled forcibly by the Giantess Corp. Police Force. New and shocking technology is reportedly being experimented with in relation to the plague the women doctors are apparently trying the cure. Rumors of conspiracy are abound, but nothing can be done about it.

Giantess Corp. continues to advertise their peaceful message, and encourages anyone to go to them for any problems.