- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

                I first met her when she came to one of my shows. I was a circus performer, and her best friend was one of my assistants. She had come to see her friend on stage, and came back stage to hang out after the show. At the time she was 16, a year younger than my assistant and her friend. I was 29. Now, before you get to thinking that this was some perverted sexual thing, it was not.

                I am a performer and circus worker. I work with, and have friends, of all ages. Her friend was like a daughter to me. Her mom worked in the circus with me, so she hung around all the time and took an interest in the sideshow and magic that I performed. So, I took her under my wing, taught her different skills, and put her on stage with me. It was during her first performance that she invited her best friend to come watch her. Her friend’s name was Chelsea.

                I remember when I first met her, after the show. She was adorable, and full of energy. She had never met me, but gave me a huge hug as soon as she saw me. She was short, about 5’3, and slightly chubby. She had hazel eyes, medium length brown hair, wore ripped jeans, a tight shirt, and combat boots. Why do I remember what she was wearing? Honestly, I couldn’t tell you. It was so long ago. During the aftershow, we all quickly struck up a conversation, and her and I got along really well. I figured it would be another child that I took under my wing, and I was ok with that.

                We became friends, talked about random stuff. We had a lot in common, which was weird for a 16 year old girl to like the same things as a 29 year old man. It was just a natural thing. But I realized all too soon that she was developing a crush on me. I had to finally approach her about it. It was inappropriate, and I didn’t want it to become an issue. Finally, I asked her if she wanted to meet up for coffee so I could bring it up to her.

                We met outside a local coffee shop. She dressed like it was a date, which made my heart sink. She had her makeup done, her hair done up. She was wearing a tight shirt, a short skirt, and high heeled leather boots that came up to her knees. For a few minutes I couldn’t take my eyes off her boots, and I feel like she noticed.

                “You like?” she asked, posing and showing off her boots. “I figured you might. I know you have a weakness for them.”

                Fuck! I forgot we talked about that. It was a drunken night, we were texting. She asked me what I liked and I admitted I had a weakness for boots. At the time I didn’t think anything of it, but now it was clear why she was asking. She wanted to impress me. I sighed deeply and looked her in the eyes.

                “Chelsea, sit down, we need to have a talk.”

                “Oh, um…Ok.” She pulled out a chair and set down. She stretched out her leg, the toe of her boot brushing up against my leg. I quickly pulled away and looked down at the coffee cup in my hands.

                “Chelsea, hun…Listen, we are friends, yeah? We’ve known each other for a year but…”

                “But what, Rick?”

                I looked up at her. I had to just say it, but I didn’t want to hurt her. “Chelsea, I know you have a crush on me…”

                “What? Wha-I-I-I…” She stammered and blushed. She couldn’t meet my gaze.

                “It’s fine, Chelsea. Really….You’re young, and it happens. It’s just…That’s it. You’re young. Chelsea, you’re 17 now, but only 17. I’m 30. Not only is that a 13 year age difference, but it’s also illegal. Look, I don’t want this to mess up our friendship, but I also don’t want to lead you on….”

                “So is that it? Because I’m too young for you? Because I’m underage?”

                I didn’t want to hurt her so I nodded. “Yeah, I mean…I guess if there wasn’t such an age gap…If things were different. If you were 5 years older, then maybe it would be different.”

                She nodded and stayed silent for a moment before whispering “5 years older…” under her breath.

                That was about the extent of our conversation and, sadly it seemed, about the extent of our friendship. We finished up our conversation and parted with a hug. We stayed friends on Facebook, but and I kept up with what was going on in her life, but we didn’t talk again after that. I continued with my life, she moved on with hers. I was always a little sad that I lost a friend, but such is life. That’s the problem when you have friends of all ages.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

                The was blaring through my window, waking me from a deep, alcohol induced slumber. I tried to cover my face to block it out, but it was no use. I was up, and I’m sure it had been well past noon. I groaned softly and rubbed my eyes, fuck I was tired. I reached to grab my phone and check the time, and notice my notification light blinking. No surprise, really. The usual barrage of people making sure I got home safe, pictures from the night before. I swiped them away, one by one, until one single message caught my eye. It was Chelsea. I hadn’t heard from her in 5 years. She was 22 now, I was 35.

Chelsea: Hey, how are you?

                I stared at the message for a few moments. Did I text her in a drunken stupor? No, no I’m pretty good about not texting while drunk. I opened up the message to be sure. Just as I thought, no messages between us in the past 5 years. I yawned and groggily replied.

Me: Sorry, I was passed out. Just got this. I’m good, how are you?

                I set my phone down, got out of bed, and took a shower. I didn’t have anything to do that day other than sit around the house and be lazy. When I got back from my shower and got dressed I checked my phone. 3 new messages.

Chelsea: I’m good!

Chelsea: Sleepy head!

Chelsea: I miss you.

                And that was the start of something new with her. Since I had nothing to do, I spent the majority of the day messaging back and forth with her. We caught up on the missed 5 years. We discussed her current relationship status, or lack thereof. She told me she never forgot how much I loved boots, and sent me a bunch of pictures with her in different, very sexy boots. God she had grown up. She still had a little weight on her, but not much. She was still short, but had large breasts, and a large ass. Her face was still round, showing how young she still was. Her eyes were still huge and beautiful, her lips still plump, full, and pouty.

                God she had grown….Who was once this young girl I looked at as a child to take under my wing, I now saw as a grown, beautiful woman. The more we talked that day, the more I saw her as much more than just a young friend. The day was growing to an end, and I hadn’t heard from her in a while. I figured she had passed out for the night, until I heard my phone ding. I checked again.

Chelsea: You should come over some time.

Me: That would be nice. We could catch up in person.

Chelsea: I would greet you at the door wearing nothing but a pair of boots.

                My heart skipped beat at this, as did my dick. I shook my head to clear out the cobwebs and bad thoughts.

Me: Ummm….

Chelsea: And what would you do if I did that.

Me: Tell you to put some clothes on?

Chelsea: No, Rick…Really…What would you do if I greeted you wearing nothing but a pair of boots?

                I don’t know why I said it, but I did.

Me: Probably fall to my knees and lick them like a little puppy.

                God my dick was hard. What was I doing?

Chelsea: I like that! Anyway, I need to get some sleep. Goodnight, puppy!

                Puppy? I don’t know why, but her calling me puppy just sent shivers through my body.

Me: Puppy? I’ll accept that nickname. Goodnight.

                She went to bed, and I was left extremely horny. I tried to watch some Netflix, but my mind kept going back to Chelsea, her last message, and the pictures she sent me. Before bed, I pulled up one of the pictures. She was wearing short shorts, a bra, and soft leather boots that came up to just below her knees. I masturbated to that picture and quickly fell asleep to dreams of Chelsea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

                Our friendship quickly grew stronger than before. We talked a lot, joked around a lot, and discussed a lot about hanging out again. Every time the topic was brought up she always had to bring up her in boots, and me on my knees like a little puppy. She loved the idea of it, and Puppy had become my nickname for her whenever we talked. I wasn’t complaining. It drove me crazy to hear her call me that.

Me: So, I had a weird dream of you last night.

Chelsea: Oh? Did you dream you were my little puppy?

Me: Well, um…Sort of, but not quite?

Chelsea: Ok, now I’m interested!

Me: Ok well…I had this dream that I came over to visit you and, well, you greeted me just like you said. Boots and nothing else. And I dropped to my knees and licked your boots like a puppy. Like a very good puppy. You were smiling and laughing at me and told me to keep licking, and so I did. And the more I licked, the weirder I felt. The weirder I felt, the smaller I got. Before I knew it I was an inch tall, on the toe of your boot, just licking it like an obedient pet.

Read…Crap, I shouldn’t have told her my dream. I scared her off. I sighed and put away my phone. About 20 minutes had passed with no word from her and I was really freaking out. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Some things you just keep to yourself. I pulled my phone back out to apologize to her and that’s when I noticed she was typing something. I stared at my screen and waited.

Chelsea: Sorry…

Chelsea: I just had to…Um…Ok I don’t know why but that turned me on more than it should have and I had to…um…ANYWAY HOW ARE YOU I’M BACK, SORRY!

                I let out a laugh as I read her message, but then suddenly blushed deeply. She just masturbated to the idea of me kneeling on the toe of her boot and licking it. Fuck, what was I getting myself into? I went to reply but she was typing again.

Chelsea: Hey, I have to go to bed, but I’ll talk to you tomorrow! Goodnight, little bitty puppy!”

                I didn’t reply. I couldn’t. My mind was lost now. This girl was so young when I met her. She’s still young. She was like a child to me, and now she was getting horny thinking about one of my biggest fetishes. Our friendship was quickly changing, and it was clear she was becoming the one with all the power.

                I fell asleep pretty quickly that night, with my mind on everything I had to do the next day. It was going to be a busy day so whether or not she messaged me didn’t matter, I knew I wouldn’t have time to talk.

                The next morning I woke up, sadly, very early. It was going to be an extremely busy day. I had stepped down from the stage 4 years ago and now my life was filled with trying to make ends meet by working 2 full-time jobs. I took a shower, got ready for work, and grabbed my phone. Out on instinct, I checked my messages. Nothing. I wasn’t surprised. I hadn’t gone out last night, so no one had any reason to check up on me or send me pictures of me making a complete idiot of myself. I headed out the door ready for a long day.

                The day had been uneventful. 2 jobs. 2 shifts. 16 hours. I didn’t even bother to look at my phone until I got home and got ready for bed. Still no messages. I thought about reaching out the Chelsea, but I figured maybe after the dream I told her, and what she told me, she needed some space. That was fine. I didn’t have the energy for a conversation anyway. I was starting to hate where my life had gone. There was a time when “Work” was standing on stage with the most talented circus performers I knew, making people laugh, scream, and squirm. Now my life was filled with 80 hour work weeks, and being completely drunk on my days off. The only bright spot lately had been talking to Chelsea.

                The next few days had been much the same. Wake up, work 16 hours. Go home. Sleep. No messages from Chelsea, and I started to worry I had blown it. I don’t know why my mind was so fixated on her. It shouldn’t be. When I met her she was just a kid. I should still think of her like that. But, I didn’t. Especially not after the conversations we’ve had, and the pictures she sent. I climbed into bed, turned off the TV and set my alarm. Another early day tomorrow.

                Just as I was about to pass out I heard my phone buzz. Half asleep, I checked my phone. It was a message from Chelsea. Quickly I unlocked my phone, almost dropping it in the process, and opened the message.

Chelsea: When are you free?

                I checked my schedule. I was free a lot sooner than I thought, and quickly got back to her.

Me: Day after tomorrow I have no plans and no work. Why? What’s up?

Chelsea: Want to come over? I have something I want to show you!

Me: Oh? What’s that?

Chelsea: Not gonna tell you ;) It’s a secret. Do you want to come or not?

                Of course I did!

Me: Sure, I can swing by. What time?

Chelsea: Whenever you wake up! Here’s my address! Goodnight, and see you in a couple days!

                She sent me her address, I turned off my phone, and went to sleep, my mind searching through all the possible options of what she could have to show me. The next day was pretty uneventful. Just like the days before, work, home, sleep. I set my alarm for a decent time the next morning. I was anxious to see what she had to show me, plus I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her. It had been 5 years since I saw her, and the last time I was telling her she was too young for me. Now? Now, I wasn’t sure.

                I woke up at 9am the next morning, when my alarm went off. Was she even going to be awake? I had no clue. Would I seem to eager if I messaged her right away? Why was I so damn nervous? I have known her for years, and she was the one that used to have a crush on me. I shook my head and mumbled to myself.

                “Get ahold of yourself. This is just Chelsea.” I sighed and sat up in bed, looking around my room. I guess I would have to shower, find something to wear, get something to eat. Maybe then I’d message her and see if she was up. I grabbed my phone to check my messages. 3 messages. All from Chelsea.

Chelsea: Good morning!

Chelsea: Can’t wait to see you! Ready for your surprise?

Chelsea: Wake up, sleepy puppy!

                The first message was at 6am. I guess she was just as excited as me, if not more.

Me: Hey, sorry just woke up. It was a long day! So, do I even get a hint of what my surprise is?

Chelsea: Ok, just one hint.

                She sent a picture next and I couldn’t help but stare. It was just a picture of her legs, crossed and propped up on a table, from mid-thigh down. She was wearing a pair of fishnet stockings and boots that I hadn’t seen before. They looked brand new. They were black leather, and looked very soft. They almost had a pirate feel to them, slight slouchy, the top folded down just below the knee. They had a slightly rounded pointed toe, and 3 inch semi chunky heels.

Chelsea: I got them just for you.

Me: Awww I’m flattered! See you soon!

                With that, I put down my phone and got ready in record time. I took a quick shower, got dressed, and completely skipped breakfast. My mind was racing. What would I do when I saw her? Would I really get on my knees like a good puppy? She must have known I was just being a big talker. Or was I? I mean, I would love to do it. And she seems to enjoy the idea. God, what was I doing? She used to be a kid for god’s sake!

                I hopped in my car, put her address in my GPS and headed off to see her. 5 years. 5 years since I told her she was a kid and too young for me, and now she’s waiting for me, just 20min away, wearing boots and fishnets and…And what else? Would she be wearing anything else? I’m sure she would. Of course she would. She wouldn’t actually answer the door naked. And that’s that. That was my decision! I talked big, and so did she. She wouldn’t actually answer the door naked. But, if she did, then I guess I would live up to my part of it and do what I said I would.

                20 minutes later I was pulling into her apartment complex and parking. I looked out my windshield. To say I was nervous as hell would be an understatement, for sure. I looked down at my phone, then back out the window. I had to catch my breath, gather my nerves before I let her know I was here. My palms were sweating, my body was slightly shaking. Why was I so fucking nervous? I was like a father figure to her. I watched her grow, even if it was in the distance, from a cute child to a beautiful young woman.

                My phone buzzed and I almost jumped out of my skin. I looked down at it and saw her name on the screen. Nervously, I grabbed my phone and opened up the message.

Chelsea: How long are you going to sit in your car?

                How did she know? How the hell? I looked around the building I was in front of. On the second floor I could see the drapes of a window pulled slightly back just enough so I could see her face looking out at me. Crap, she must have been sitting there watching the parking lot and waiting for me. Our eyes locked and she gave me a cute little wave. I waved back. She motioned me upstairs. I nodded.

                I opened my door and stepped out of my car. I guess it was time. I shoved my phone in my pocket and headed toward the building. I grabbed the handrail, walked upstairs, and headed to her door. Did I have the right door? I figured, since she saw me coming, she would be waiting outside for me but…Nothing. I checked her address again, and checked the number on the door. It was the right one. I knocked.

                “It’s unlocked!” That’s the first time I had heard her voice in 5 years. It was slightly older now, but still the same, unmistakable voice. It warmed my heart, warmed my soul. It brought back all the memories of hanging out, showing her around the circus, teaching her different, small tricks. Telling her…telling her she was too young for me. Watching the sadness fill her face. I shook away the memory. Obviously she had forgiven me since then. My hand reached forward and turned the door knob. I slowly opened the door and saw her, in person, for the first time in 5 years.

                My jaw almost dropped. Her big, hazel eyes were sparkling, her full, pouty lips in a huge smile. Her chest was large and…and naked. She actually did it! There she stood, still short, with the body of a plus sized model. Not fat, by any means. She was soft, and had curves, but she was not fat. I wouldn’t even call her chubby. Her body was perfectly proportioned, with a huge chest and round hips. She had even taken off the fishnets. She was standing in front of me, wearing nothing but a smile and that pair of boots. I couldn’t even speak, I just stared.

                “Well, puppy?” She said in her melodic voice. “I greeted you wearing only boots. What about you, hmmm?”

                I couldn’t help myself. At this point, my body took over. I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled over to her. As I got close she lifted one of her feet and placed it against my forehead, stopping me in my tracks. I was already hard at this point as I looked up at her. Her toes were on my forehead, the heel of her boot pressed against my lips.

                “I don’t know, puppy. Did you earn it?”

                Earn it? There was nothing about earning it when we talked. This was how we joked about how it would go. I opened my mouth to speak, and she quickly tilted her foot just enough that the heel of her boot slipped into my open mouth. I tried to pull away, but she pushed her foot forward with me. The smell of leather was strong. These boots had to be brand new. She must have just put them on for the first time. Did she really get them just for me? Just for this moment, and to tease me?

                “Do you want to earn it, puppy?” She asked. Her voice wasn’t playful or teasing. It was commanding. I nodded. “Would you do anything to earn it, puppy?” I nodded again. She pulled her heel from my mouth and I closed it. I didn’t dare say anything without being told. “Sit!” I sat instantly. “Stay! Don’t move from that spot!”

                With that she turned on her heel and her ass, her round, soft, full ass was just inches from my face. I watched as it jiggled slightly. I wanted to lean forward and kiss it, but she didn’t tell me I could. I sat, and I stared. I watched her ass move further away as she walked away. She stopped and peeked back over her should, just to make sure I hadn’t moved. “Good boy.”

                I watched as she disappeared into a doorway, what I could only assume was her room. From my spot on the floor, I looked around her apartment while I waited. It was a small, one bedroom. A little messy. I could see her fishnets on the floor in the living room. Another pair of boots lay next to me at the entry way. Maybe I could kiss them? No. No she told me to stay. How long would we play this game before we caught up and hung out like regular friends?

                “Are you being a good puppy?” I heard her call from her room. I didn’t want to say anything. But she did ask me a question, so I should answer, right? She called me puppy so maybe I should just…

                “Bark!” I figured, why not. We were playing a game, so why not play it to the fullest? I heard he giggle from the bedroom.

                “Good puppy. Almost done.”

                I continued to look around her apartment, or what I could see from this spot on the floor. A medium sized TV, a small kitchen. Clothes tossed randomly on furniture. How much longer would it be?

                As if on command, I heard her boots walking toward the door of her room. She was coming back! I saw her emerge, and my heart sank. She was still wearing her boots, but she was fully dressed now. She had put on a pair of tighter leather pants, and a black corset. She was carrying something coiled up in her hand. A whip? Maybe. Don’t get me wrong, any other time I would have loved to see her dressed like this, but she was naked just a few minutes ago, so this seemed like a step down. I apparently didn’t do a good job of hiding my disappointment.

                “Hey now, puppy,” she said as she approached. “I only said I would greet you naked. Not that I would stay naked.” I nodded in agreement and looked up at her, as she was now standing directly in front of me.

                “So, you said you wanted to earn it, yes?”  I nodded again. She smiled and held out her hand to me. “Then put this on.”

                I looked at the object in her hand. It wasn’t a whip. No, it was a collar. A black dog collar with a silver dog tag hanging from it. I reached up and took it from her hands. I read the tag and it had one single word on it: Puppy. I slipped the collar around my neck and fastened it.

                “It’s symbolic, puppy,” she said in a sultry tone. She knelt down and adjusted the collar. Her face was inches from mine. I stared deeply into her eyes, then my gaze moved down to focus on her full, plump lips. “It means you’re mine. You belong to me now. I’m not a dominate person, puppy, you know that. But something about that dream you told me…Something about the idea of you being helpless, completely helpless, and under my control….To be mine to command.

                I was hurt when you told me I was too young for you. I never stopped having feelings for you, puppy. You said if I were 5 years older…Well look at me. I’m not 5 years older. I planned to get to know you, see if I could make you have feelings for me. When you told me you loved boots I knew that was a great way to get your interest. But when you told me about your dream, GOD! Something just surged through me! I was so turned on!

                And so I started doing some research. I looked around, checked with friends. I found a witch through a friend of a friend. A real witch!” Her hands framed my face and I leaned into her touch. “She made this collar, just for me. Originally it was just going to be a spell but when I told her my nickname for you was puppy, we thought this was perfect. So now, I ask you. You want to earn it, puppy…Do you belong to me? Are you mine to do as I wish with you?”

                I gazed deeply into her eyes. I was hypnotized by them. I was lost in them. Was I hers? Yes, yes I was hers. “Yes, Chelsea. Yes, I belong to you. I am yours.”

                My neck suddenly grew warm. No, not warm. Hot. My neck grew hot as if the collar was burning into my flesh. The pain had started to become unbearable and I reached up with both hands to rip it off. I reached, but I couldn’t find. My fingers searched my neck for a collar that was no longer there.

                “Puppy, it’s gone” Chelsea giggled. “It’s in you now. Part of you now. I told you, it was symbolic. It merged with you and now you’re mine!” Her hands still framing my face, she leaned in and kissed me deeply.

                I was shocked at first, but almost instantly my eyes closed and I leaned into her kiss. God, her lips were so full, so soft. I had dreamed about this so many times…Yes, I will admit, even from the first time I met her. Our lips parted. Her tongue slipped from her mouth, traced around my lips, then slipped between them. I was in bliss. I was in love. As quickly as it started, she pulled away from the kiss and stood up to her full height. I looked up at her, speechless.

                “Well?” She said, looking down at me.

                “That was…Amazing!”

                She giggled softly but shook her head. “Not what I meant, puppy, but thank you.” She tapped her foot. I could hear the clicking of it on the floor in front of me. “You’ve earned it, puppy!”

                I earned it? I earned it! I placed my hands on the floor and leaned down toward the toes of her boots. The strong smell of leather hit me. I leaned closer and was about to kiss her boots.

                “Close your eyes, puppy.”

                I was about to ask why, but I didn’t get the chance. My eyes instantly closed. I tried to open them, but I couldn’t. She hadn’t told me that I could, so of course I couldn’t. I was her to command. I didn’t care. I leaned in until I felt the leather of her boot against my lips. It was firmer than I thought, so it must have been the toe section. I covered the toe of her boots in kisses. My tongue slipped out and traced the curves. With my tongue, I followed the shape to the side of her foot, up the arch, up her leg, like a child licking a giant lollipop.

                I moved down and started the process over. This time it felt like it took longer, like the boot was taller. Again I started over. This time I hand to lean up off of my hands to reach the time. Again I started, again it seemed further. I was too lost in the taste, the smell, and softness to truly realize it. In fact, it didn’t strike me as weird until I was standing on my toes and I still couldn’t reach the top of her boot. My eyes were still close. Again I knelt down on my hands and knees to start from the toe. This time the ground beneath me felt softer. My tongue moved forward, but I couldn’t find the spot where he foot arched up into her leg. I crawled forward, in search of that spot. I kept crawling until I bumped into a soft wall. My hands reached forward. The wall felt just like the leather of her boots. I licked it. It tasted just like her boots.

                “Open your eyes, puppy.” Her voice sounded loud and thunderous, and yet seemed far away, as though it had come from the skies.

                Slowly I opened my eyes. Before me was a massive black wall. I reached forward and touched it. It was soft and supple. The smell of leather was all around me. My hand ran over the soft, black wall. I felt my floor shift and move a little bit, as though it were twitching. I looked down. The floor below me was just as black as the wall before me. It appeared to be made of the same material. I was confused. Had she somehow moved me without my knowing? No, there was no way.

                “Look up, puppy.” Her voice thundered from above. Whether I wanted to or not was of no consequence. She told me to do something, and my body automatically did it. I looked up. Way up. I followed the giant black wall with my eyes. Up further and further. It seemed to come to an end to a spot where another black wall rose up from it and I followed that wall up further.

                No, it wasn’t a wall. It was a leg, covered in leather pants, an identical one right next to it. I followed them up further to where they met. Further still, past her stomach to where I saw her massive breasts. Her face peered down past them. My god, she was huge! No…No, I was…I WAS SMALL! She did it?! She actually shrunk me?!

                The heat of arousal raced through my body as I viewed this towering goddess above me. My dick was hard and pressing against my pants, almost painfully so. My hand reached down and I started rubbing my dick through my clothes. I didn’t know what to say. What could I say? This goddess of a woman was once too young for me. This goddess was once a teenager with a crush on me. And now? Now she was towering over me and I was standing on her boot! Her boot? I tried to look down at it, but I couldn’t. Why couldn’t I look down? I tried again. No…No she didn’t tell me I could. She told me to look up and that’s what I was doing. The collar! I was under her complete control!

                “Do you like what you see, puppy?”

                “Yes, my goddess!” My goddess? She didn’t tell me to call her that but…I couldn’t help it. I had to call her goddess. She WAS my goddess.

                “This is what you wanted, right, puppy?”

                “Yes, my goddess!”

                “Do you want to continue worship my beautiful boots?”

                I nodded. I didn’t want to sound like a broken record, repeating “Yes, my goddess,” over and over.

                “Beg me, puppy. Beg to worship me and my boots. Tell me what you are, who you belong to. Tell me what you live to do!”

                My body instantly fell to my knees and I bowed on her boot.

                “My goddess, please. I am nothing but a worthless speck, a bug whose only reason in life is to worship you and belong to you. I am yours to control, your to command. I was wrong to ever thing I was too old for you, wrong to ever deny you anything. I was born only to worship you. I was put on this earth only to belong to you, my goddess. I know I’m not worthy, but I beg you, please let me worship your beautiful, perfect boots. Let me lick them clean, let me live in them. Let my life be devoted to you and all of your boots.”

                I must have pleased my goddess. She was smiling and laughing down at me. This is what she wanted to hear.

                “You’re right, puppy. You belong to me now. I have had a crush on you for years, ever since I met you. But now? Now you’re just my little slave. I was going to let you play around on my boots and then change you back after the end of the day, but after what you just said….Puppy, you will never again be any larger than this, no matter what I may say in the future.”

                I felt a weird tingling spread through my body. Nothing had changed, but I felt like it was a command that had run through my body.

                “Let’s try it. Puppy, grow to your old size!”

                I sat and waited. There was no tingling. No change. She had done it! No matter what, this is as big as I would ever be again. I would, now and forever, belong to Chelsea, my goddess. In that instant, my entire life had been thrown away. I never had to worry about working too much. I never had to worry about multiple jobs. My job was being her property. Never had to worry about paying rent. My house was her boots. Never had to worry about finding a girlfriend. She was the only woman I needed.

                My life as a person was over. My life as her pet, for all eternity, began now.

                “Oh my god, it worked!” She cheered above me. I was still on my knees, bowing on her boot. The smell of leather was strong and tempting. I wanted nothing more than to kiss the leather below me but she had not told me I could yet.

                I felt my world move. To her it must have been slowly, but to me it was sudden and quick. I was glad I was bowing, because if I had been standing I would have fallen off. She was walking. I was holding on for dear life. The ride of my life continued as she made her way across her now massive apartment and into her living room. She sat on the couch and looked down at me. I was still bowing on her boot.

                “Now what next, puppy?” She tapped the foot I was on as she thought. Up and down. My world was an earthquake. “I have an idea! Forget your name!”

                What?! My body tingled. I felt as though something had vanished from my mind, but I had no idea what it was. I tried to think about it, but I couldn’t. All I could think about was her boot that I still wanted to worship.

                “What is your name?”

                “I don’t have a name, Goddess.” She laughed at this.

                “Yes you do. From now on, for the rest of your life, you will only respond to the name Puppy. Now, what is your name?”

                “My name is Puppy, Goddess. My name has always been Puppy.” She was completely rewriting my entire life.

                “Good boy. Give my boot one kiss for being a good boy.” I leaned down and kissed her boot with all the passion in my body. “Now, Puppy, what else?”

                I was a servant, unmoving until told otherwise. I felt her whole body shift as she leaned down and stroked my back with her massive finger. She commanded me to remove my clothes, and I obeyed. She stroked my naked back with her massive finger.

                “Do you love me, Puppy?”

                “I worship you, Goddess.”

                “But do you love me, Puppy?”

                I had never thought of it. I always loved her as a friend, but that’s not the answer she was looking for. Ever since we started talking again, I had grown a huge crush on her, but that wasn’t love.

                “Tell me the truth, Puppy”

                My body tingled.

                “I have a crush on you, Goddess, but I don’t know if I love you.” She was silent for a few moments as she thought about this answer. Her foot tapped a few times.

                “You love me, Puppy. You have loved me from the day you met me. You have always been, and always will be, deeply in love with me. You want to date me, to marry me, but you realize that a goddess could never date someone so tiny. So you have devoted your life to me, but understand that as a normal person, I will date full sized men, and you will be ok with that. You will be ok with them, and call them your god when they speak to you.”

                My whole body tingled. My mind grew fuzzy and my vision grew blurry. My heart ached and raced. I loved my Goddess with all my heart. I have loved her since the day I met her. She has always been my soul mate, but I was never good enough for her.

                “I love you, Goddess. With all my heart.”

                “Good Puppy”. I could hear the smile in her voice. She was enjoying changing my entire life. Changing everything about me. “Now lick my boot while I think.”

                As Goddess had commanded, I licked her boot. The taste filled me with joy. The soft leather, the scent, the taste, the warmth all filled me with a sense of purpose. I ran my tongue over every inch I could reach, and then crawled to reach more. She stared down at me in silence as she thought.

                “Are you hungry, Puppy?”

                “I am, Goddess. I was going to ask you to dinner, so I didn’t eat.”

                “You want dinner, Puppy?”

                “I do, Goddess.”

                “Puppy, you used to love all kinds of food. But now food doesn’t work for you. You can’t eat regular food anymore. It will make you sick.”

                I felt my body tingle. She had just taken food away from me! How will I survive if I can’t eat food?

                “From now on, Puppy, the only thing your body will be able to process is whatever it gets from my boots. Dirt, grim, foot gunk. Anything and everything you get from my boots is the only thing you can eat. Except food,” she giggled at that part. “Even if I step in food and you eat it off my boots, you wont be able to process it. No more food for you.”

                My body tingle. My stomach growled. I was starving. I smelled something amazing, and looked around for what it was I smelled. A few yard away from me, toward the toe of her boot, was a bit of grim or dirt. I couldn’t make it out, but to me it looked like an amazing meal. I quickly ran toward it. It was plastered to the leather, like a thin film. I got on my hands and knees and started licking at it. The flavor was amazing! It made me feel good inside. I continued to lick at it until it had been completely gone.

                Not only was I now full, but I felt accomplished for cleaning the bit of dirt off her boots. She laughed and then suddenly had an idea.

                “This is what you are, Puppy. You will spend the rest of your life with only one goal: to clean my boots. Every time you see dirt or grim you will be starving. You will spend your entire life licking all dirt from my boots. You will only be satisfied and full when the boot you are on is clean, both inside and out. And then I will move you to another boot to do it again. I have a lot of boots, Puppy, so you will always have something to do and something to eat. You’re not a person anymore, Puppy. You’re nothing more than a tiny, boot cleaning speck. If you are away from my boots for too long, you will start to suffer and hurt. You need to be on them, around them, in them to survive. Without my boots, you will die.”

                My entire world spun. My body tingled from head to toe. I was thankful to be on her boot now. Her boot was my world. I knelt down and kissed it. Licked it. Worshiped it. Her boot didn’t need me, but I needed it. She had made me completely into nothing but a devoted servant to her boots.

                “One more thing, Puppy.”

                “Yes, Goddess?”

                She looked down at me. God she was beautiful. I can’t believe my life had gone from what it was to being a slave to her boots. I was happy, and I knew it wasn’t just because of her commands.

                “This has always been your life. Your past doesn’t exist. You will forget you ever had any other past. To you, you have always been my boot slave. You were born into this, and I have always been your goddess, your savior, and your universe.”

                I looked up at the beautiful face of my Goddess. She had blessed me with her acknowledgement. This was a good day. As I stared into her eyes I thought back on all the years I had spent with her. All the boots I had cleaned for her. I thought back on my entire life spent worshiping and cleaning the boots of my goddess. I had never imagined of a life anywhere else. Why would I? I had everything I ever needed right here. I had a home, I had a job, I had unlimited food, and I had love. And she had even been so gracious as to give me a name:

                                Puppy.