- Text Size +
Chapter 6

I woke up as I felt a grip on my feet, it took me a little bit to realise where I was, I had blacked out inside Heather’s pussy when she had her orgasm, I was slowly moved in and out of her sloppy slippery vagina, I had more room to move as her pussy muscles had relaxed again.
‘Surely she’s not going to do that again’ I thought as she continued to slowly pump me in and out of her dripping wet womanhood, I Instantly felt relief as I felt myself exiting her body, my head made a sloppy popping noise as it entered the world and I finally got to breathe fresh cool air.
But that’s where my solace ended as my head was guided down between her enormous arse cheeks, my face slid easily over the sensitive skin between her pussy and arse hole, coated in all her juices and cum, I instantly started thrashing around in her grip as she rimmed her greasy oily arse hole with my face.
“HEATHER NO STOP, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS, STOP” I screamed as loud as I could, but she either didn’t hear me or she was ignoring me as my head slipped into the dirty spongy fleshy orifice, she pumped my head in and out of her slimy anus, not giving me a chance to yell, as the sloppy popping noises my head was making as it exited her arse and slid back in again filled my mind with fear.
‘What if she pushes me all the way in’ was the thought that raced through my head as I felt the tight muscles of her sphincter start to relax and loosen, little by little I edged forward into the dark greasy smelly abyss of her arse hole.
I felt my shoulders cross the threshold as she continued to fuck her arse with me, they were really my only hope of not being sunk deep into her hot steamy slimy pit.
After Heather had worked my shoulders into her arse I continued my journey deeper into the depths of hell.
I couldn’t believe I had been reduced to an arse toy for this large ebony woman, she was such a nice person, but yet here I was now waist deep inside her arse and still sliding deeper.
Heather started to work me in and out of her tight arse hole, the slimy walls of her rectum hugged me tight as I struggled with in, not game to open my mouth, I didn’t want a mouthful of her dirty arse fluids.
I wanted to be with my family so badly, to see their beautiful faces, to hug them and kiss them, but here I was being pumped deeper and deeper into this woman’s dirty arse hole, my feelings meant nothing to this drunken woman, I was merely just a toy to her to pleasure her slimy mucky anus.
I felt myself being pushed deep inside her, until her anus tightened around my ankles, her fingers released the grip on my feet and I felt her arse muscles start to work me out again, two large objects invaded my space deep inside her rectum, separated by a thin membrane I realised she had her fingers deep inside her vagina.
The two digits glided over my body as I continued to slide towards my freedom, but that was short lived as my feet hit a wall of material, only expelling me as far as my knees.
I kicked my legs and bucked my body inside the tight slimy tunnel, as her fingers resumed their assault from above.
Ever so slowly I was gaining ground, millimetre by millimetre I was sliding out of her anus, stretching her underwear to their limits, but then my world shifted, my feet touched down on a more solid surface and I was forced back in to where I had come from.
I could feel her body rock as her rectum muscles pushed me back out and the motion of her body slid me back inside her arse, she was riding my tiny body with her greasy arse hole while her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy.
Heather’s anus glided up and down over my body smothering my entire body in her slimy dirty fluids as her fingers started thrusting over me harder and faster,
‘What if she likes this so much that she keeps me for this’ I thought in a panic as I felt the slimy walls of her rectum tighten around me.
Heather’s onslaught continued as her fingers pounded me from above, her body rocking harder and faster, her dirty slimy arse sliding up and down over me until I was shoved deep inside her, her sphincter squeezed my ankles holding me in place as her rectum constricted my entire body.
I could feel her soft sweaty arse cheeks pressing against my feet as her fingers pressed down on me, they were no longer moving just held there, the muscles in her rectum pulsated around me as I wriggled with all my might to free myself.
I could feel her orgasm coursing through her soft spongy slimy flesh and hoped that soon I would be out of my mucky prison, I fought even more thrashing about trying desperately to inch my way out as I felt her body lift in the throws of passion she was feeling with me deep inside her arse.
Heather’s fingers started to move again, but she left them inside her vagina and just moved them around, my energy was depleting and I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out before passing out again, I so badly wanted to get out of her dirty slimy hole.
Her orgasm seemed to last forever as her rectum muscles squeezed me tight as I desperately tried to move, my world shifted again as I felt her cheeks press hard against my feet and then disappear, her fingers slid over my exhausted body and out of her pussy, the slimy walls relaxed and gave me some moving space, but I couldn’t move, my body was wrecked, I fought like mad to stay awake as I felt wet fingers slide across my feet.
‘Finally, she’s going to take me out’ I thought as her wet fingers gently slid over my feet, but she didn’t grip them, she placed a finger on the bottom of my feet and I was worried she was about to push my feet passed the entrance of her sphincter, but no, her finger just gently ran over the bottom of my feet and then left.
I waited for a bit trying so hard to keep my eyes open, hoping she’d grab my feet and pull me out, but her fingers never returned, I tried so desperately to move, I wanted to try and get her attention, but my body was spent, my mind was drifting off, ‘surely she’s not going to just leave me in here, she can’t’ we’re my last thoughts before I gave in and closed my eyes.

Heather gently stirred as she slowly opened her eyes, she couldn’t help but smile as her sleepy mind instantly flashed back to the night before,
“Mmmmmmm” she moaned softly as her thoughts drifted over her amazing orgasms,
‘Fuck that was good’ she thought as she rolled over to the edge of the bed.
“Today’s the day you get to see your wife” she said looking into her case talking to Steve, she felt her toy move in her arse as she rolled, she reached down and slid her hand between her sweaty oily arse crack and placed her fingers on the end of her toy, she gently circled the end of the shaft to feel it move around inside her.
She was still half asleep and caught up in the afterglow from the night before, her body still tingled from all the amazing sensations she endured, she looked at the dildo in her suitcase as she continued to manoeuvre the toy around in her dirty slimy arse hole.
“I hope you had a good night my little Aussie Battler” she said admiring the toy laying in her case,
“You felt amazing inside me last night and you still feel amazing in my arse right now” she said as her eyes widened looking at the toy, her fingers didn’t stop manipulating the dildo in her arse until she had fully realised what had happened.
“Oh fuck” she breathed as her hand stopped moving between her sweaty oily cheeks, Heather stared at the sex toy in her luggage and gently leaned over keeping her grip on the toy deep in her arse hole, she wrapped her fingers around the tool in front of her, she ever so gently slid back into her bed.
“If your in my hand then what have I got in my arse” she said expecting the dildo in her hand to answer, her eyes were glued to it as her fingers were glued to the end of the object in her anus, her eyes widened and she stifled a slight moan, as she felt the object in her dirty arse start to move,
“Or should I say who have I got in my arse” she said starting to worry, realising that she’d used Steve as her fuck toy last night and not her dildo like she had thought.
Heather was about to start sliding Steve out of her arse, when she felt him move again, instantly the worry in her mind was erased and was replaced with the fantasy she experienced the night before, she moaned as pleasure filled her body, she dropped the dildo and released her grip on Steve’s tiny feet, placing her arms by her sides she took handfuls of sheet, before doing what she never thought she could.
Heather squeezed her rectum muscles tight and loosened them, what she experienced next was mind blowing, Steve instantly came to life deep inside her arse, he thrashed about as she lay there gripping the sheets tighter, moaning as his tiny body sent breathtaking pleasure through her whole body.
The instant rush of power consumed her mind, she almost orgasmed at the thought of having a tiny man deep inside her arse, let alone the pleasure he was giving her with his tiny struggles,
‘God I wonder how he feels’ she thought as she gently rolled onto her back, giving her rectum muscles another quick squeeze.
Steve sprung to life again pushing at the fleshy walls inside her rectum, the feeling was insatiable, she wanted more, she reached back to grab her dildo and brought it down between her thick thighs, she gently rubbed the head of her toy between the hairy folds of her labia, she was so wet already that it glided easily between them, she was enjoying the pleasure of Steve’s struggles deep inside her.
She lay there with her mind revelling in her new found power, she had the most handsome, nicest man she’d ever met deep inside her dirty slimy arse hole, this man was happily married to a beautiful woman and he had two beautiful kids, she tried to seduce him so many times, but yet he stayed faithful to his wife, at that moment Heather felt no guilt at all.
She reached down and quickly pulled her wet soiled panties off, she lifted her legs in the air and plunged her dildo into her wet hairy juicy pussy, pounding her pussy hard and fast as her juices coated it, thinking about the tiny man she had trapped deep inside her, feeling him thrash about trying desperately to escape.
If anyone were to walk in right now they wouldn’t know she had this handsome man up in her arse, even if she had another guy fucking her dripping wet vagina, he wouldn’t even know her secret, the thought of him being in there, having no way of getting out, being used for her pleasure tipped her over the edge.
Heather had never cum so quickly, but yet here she was squirting her fluids all over the bed, she dropped her legs and arched her back, moaning louder then she ever had as she pumped her tightening vagina, her fingers vigorously rubbing her hard clit as the pleasure engulfed her huge body.
As she came back to earth she was sweating profusely and panting hard, trying to regain her breath as she gently rubbed the sensitive nub at the top of her labia, she took her thoughts back to the night before, how she used this man in her dirty hairy juice soaked vagina, she heard all his screams and felt all his struggles, she thought it was the alcohol, but no it was all real and it felt absolutely amazing, he felt so much better then the toy she had deep inside her pussy right now.
Thinking back over all the events from the night before had her mind exploding with lust, her hand automatically started pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy again as her fingers started to massage her clit harder, she wanted another orgasm and she wanted it now.
Heather squeezed her arse around the tiny man and felt him wriggle around deep inside her disgusting hole, his movements and her thoughts turned her on so much, she started fucking herself hard, hearing the sloppy noises her toy made in her pussy, she knew she was so wet, wetter then she’d ever been in her entire life.
Heather clenched her arse and let it relax, over and over again feeling Steve thrash around inside her, as she assaulted her pussy with her dildo, until she experienced another earth shattering orgasm, slumping back on the bed gasping for air, letting her dildo slide slowly out of her vagina and dropping into the puddle of cum beneath her voluptuous behind.
Once Heather had come back down to earth and the blissful ness had dissipated, she instantly felt guilt as she felt the tiny married man slowly move deep inside her arse, she was suppose to hand him back to his beautiful wife today, she will be waiting at the dock for him, she will probably have his beautiful kids with her so they can see their wonderful father, they have probably all missed him so much and can’t wait to see him, she thought as she reached down between her sweaty oily juicy arse cheeks.
Heather gripped onto Steve’s tiny feet and instantly felt him start to thrash around inside her, his movements inside her rectum felt so good and she imagined how amazing it would be if she kept him, could she be so selfish and steal this man away from his beautiful family, so she could continue to pleasure herself with his tiny body.
The orgasms he gave her were the best she’s ever experienced, but he has a wife that loves him and he loves her and two beautiful kids that he adores and they love him, it would be wrong of her to rip him out of their lives just so she could feel amazing pleasure, she moaned as he continued to pleasure her from deep inside her dirty slimy arse hole, Heather had a big decision to make.

Heather pulled on a fresh pair of panties and picked out a decent outfit to put on, she was finally arriving in Australia today and she was very excited, tidying up her room and packing her bag she exited her room and headed for the higher decks.
Heather stood up on the outer deck as the ship entered the port, she took in the fresh air and admired the scenery, she watched as the ship landed and all the crew scurried around to get it tied into place, she was so excited, she was finally in Australia and she couldn’t wait to get off and start her holiday.
Heather waited with anticipation as she watched all the people depart the ship before she took her leap, she dragged her bag down the short gang plank onto Australian soil, she’d avoided all the hustle and bustle of all the other passengers for a reason, she was looking for someone and was hoping there wouldn’t be such a huge crowd to find her in.
She manoeuvred her way through the diminishing crowd, her eyes peeled, trying to seek out the woman she was looking for, her hand held the object in her pocket tight, not wanting to let it go.
Heather’s eyes widened as she located her target, she stopped dead in her tracks like a deer in head lights, she stood only a few metres away from the beautiful woman, she looked even more beautiful in person then in her photos, beside her stood two of the most beautiful kids Heather had ever seen, the smiles on their faces confirmed to her that they were so excited to see their father again.
Heather thought she would feel guilt looking at Steve’s family after what she had done with him, but she felt the opposite, it made her feel powerful knowing that she had this beautiful woman’s husband in her dirty vagina, she had completely smothered him in all her juices and cum all over him.
She admired the two beautiful children, knowing she’d had their father deep inside her dirty slimy arse, she smiled as she moved towards them, stopping in front of Steve’s wife and kids,
“Hi I’m Heather, this is my first time to your beautiful country” she said smiling at them.
“Hello Heather” Steve’s Wife replied smiling at Heather before looking down at her kids,
“Say hello to Heather guys” she said giving her beautiful daughter a little nudge,
“Hello” they both said in unison.
“Who are you waiting for” Heather asked them as she continued to admire their beautiful faces,
“DAD” they both yelled jumping up and down, Heather smiled at them and released the grip on the object in her pocket.
She brought her hand up and touched Steve’s wife on the arm,
“You have the most beautiful children” she said looking at her beautiful face and smiling at her,
“Thank you” she replied smiling back at the large ebony woman,
“Your husband is a very lucky man” Heather said as she thought back to her decision.

Heather laid in bed with her fingers holding the tiny mans feet, letting out a subtle moan as he moved around inside her, she started to pull him out, but only got to his knees before sliding him back in again, her mind was spinning like a top,
“Mmmmm what am I going to do with you” she moaned lightly as she slowly pumped Steve in and out of her tight hairy arse hole.
She brought her other hand down between her legs and rummaged through her thick wet bush to find her clit again, she gently rubbed it as Steve was brought out to his waist and slowly slid back in again, she mulled over the decision of giving Steve back to his family, it was the right thing to do, she thought as his tiny body sent rapture through her body.
Her pussy started to throb again, she could feel her juices leaking out of her and running down over her fingers, they coated Steve’s legs making it easier for her to slowly pump him in and out of her greasy arse, all she could think about was having another mind blowing orgasm.
A knock on the door startled her and she pushed him back in, letting her sphincter grip his ankles, she stopped rubbing her clit and sat up in her bed,
“Cabin crew” came a call from outside the door,
“Yes” Heather replied loud enough for him to hear,
“We will be docking in the next twenty minutes Ma’am, this is just a reminder” the voice replied,
“Thank you” Heather said a little excited.
She was about to step into Australia for the very first time, she was excited, very excited and not only that, she was also horny again and she wanted another orgasm so badly, she lay back a bit feeling Steve in her arse, her mind was taken over by her lust as she moved her hand down between her legs, she leaned to one side and reached over with her other hand, grabbing hold of her curvaceous arse cheek.
Heather spread her arse giving her other hand better access to the slimy hole holding the tiny man captive, she placed a finger on his feet and gently massaged the wrinkled orifice with her other fingers, she could feel how oily and greasy her arse was, she remembered she hadn’t showered in a few days, the smell emanating from her anus confirmed that.
Heather didn’t care one little bit though, she didn’t even care how Steve was feeling, actually being inside the slimy dirty hole, all she cared about was her pleasure, her orgasm that she wanted so badly, but she had to get ready to get off the ship.
If he didn’t make her feel the way he did, then she would have pulled him out and returned him to his family, instead she held her finger firm on the bottom of his feet,
“This is all your fault” she said out loud as she started to push, she felt him thrash around inside her, she let out a moan as her finger slid passed her sphincter and into her arse.
Steve was now completely inside her and he knew this, he squirmed around inside her as she pushed him deeper into her rectum, she felt a sense of fulfilment as her finger pushed him as deep as it could, as she pulled her finger out she could feel him struggling inside her, giving her what she wanted, what she needed, what she deserved from a hot sexy sweet man like Steve.
The pleasure he gave her was incredible and she knew she made the right decision, Steve and his family might’n think so, and they might not like the decision she’s made, but Heather didn’t care at all about anyone but herself in that moment, this is what she wanted and she got it.
She looked at her finger and it was lightly covered in her slimy shit, the smell instantly invaded her nose as she screwed up her face, she got off the bed to wash it thoroughly, before she started to get dressed.

“We’re the lucky one’s” she heard snapping her out of her daydream,
“Oh is that so” Heather replied feeling her husband moving around in her arse, making her smile as she admired this woman’s beauty,
“Oh yes, he is an amazing man” she replied sounding honoured to be his wife,
“Oh I’m sure he is” Heather said knowing to well that he was amazing and at that very moment he was giving her the most amazing feelings.
“He is a wonderful husband and a perfect father, I definitely picked a keeper” she said with a cute little giggle, acting a bit like a little school girl with a crush,
‘He’s definitely a keeper’ Heather thought as she gave her rectum a quick squeeze, making this woman’s husband pleasure her even more.
“Well it was so nice to meet you all” she said giving the kids a quick smile,
“But I better get going and I hope he comes out soon” she said as she raised her hand and touched Steve’s wife on the arm again,
“Thank you and it was nice to meet you, enjoy your holiday” she said as Heather dragged her bag passed her, Heather heard the kids yell, “Bye, enjoy your holiday” in unison again,
“Oh I will” Heather yelled back with a devilish grin.
‘He won’t be coming out to soon, he’s got a job to do first’ she thought to herself with a giggle, she absolutely loved the feelings he was giving her, she knew this was the start of an amazing holiday and the start of her new wonderful life, she had a new Little Aussie Battler and he was so much better then her old one, this man gave her feelings she’d never felt before.
Once out of sight Heather walked to the nearest bin and pulled Steve’s phone out of her pocket and dropped it in, that was the last bit of evidence that lead him back to her, Steve was now hers, she owned him and she would use him for all the pleasure she wanted and needed, Steve belonged to her now.
“Hey Steve, your right where you wanted to be, your home Steve” she said out loud not knowing if he could even hear her or not, but she didn’t really care, she was just enjoying her new toy wriggling around deep inside her arse,
“If you keep it up Steve you can stay in there for my whole holiday” she said giggling, with a skip in her step, and with her new toy pleasuring her deep inside her arse, she headed off to start her amazing holiday.

Please let me know what you think of my latest story, I appreciate the feedback, I hope you all enjoyed it.