- Text Size +

EPISODE 2

 

CHAPTER 1

Jon awoke the next morning with butterflies in his stomach.  As he went about folding the pink sheet which he had used while sleeping on his sister’s sofa, the events of the previous day swirled about in his increasingly troubled mind.  It wasn’t a dream.  My sister now has the power to shrink physical objects.  But she promised she wouldn’t do it to me without my permission… at least I think she did.

            Jon glanced at the door, for a moment considering walking out of his sister’s apartment, never to return — and then remembering he had no means to pay for another place to live.  He was stuck, at least until he scraped up some cash to live independently.

            He heard the bathroom door open, down the hall, and then Madelyn padded across the hardwood floor into the living room.  Jon’s eyes enlarged, his pupils dilating, at the sight of his gorgeous 18-year-old sister having just finished her shower.  Her smooth curves were on display, a white towel wrapped around her middle, her long and thick dark hair still damp.

            Cradling her big boobs with the towel, she spoke in her natural, sensual voice.  “Morning, big brother.  I take it you enjoyed listening to my recording last night… I heard you all excited saying, ‘Yes!  Yes!’”

            The memory of masturbating to his sister speaking to him through his earbuds rushed back to him, and he immediately felt his face become super warm with embarrassment.  Oh, no... I’m blushing.  I know I am.  I’m totally turning red.  He looked at his sibling, choosing to be honest rather than to deceive.  “Yeah, uh… I really enjoyed your voice… um, I mean your recording.  You definitely blew me away with the things you said.  All the fetish stuff — everything.”

            His sister smiled beautifully, still holding her towel close to her buxom figure.  “Good,” she breathed.  “Well… I’m going to change in my room.”

            “Okay,” Jon answered after her, his voice cracking.  His sister having left, Jon took a seat on the sofa, leaning forward, his face in his hands.  He spoke under his breath, “I don’t know what to think anymore.  I’m so fucking turned on… but I can’t risk Maddie getting angry at me.  I can’t risk her shrinking me for real.”

            Jon abruptly stood up, having come to a decision.  He thought, “I will tell Maddie that I can no longer flirt with her about my shrinking fetish.  It was fun, a lot of fun, but it’s best that we completely stop doing it.  At 19, Jon felt he was level-headed and reasonable and he knew when enough was enough… to recognize when he was in over his head.  He had read enough shrinking stories online to know that it doesn’t turn out well for the brother when the sister has resentment and a history of anger.

            Ten minutes later, Jon heard his sister returning, and he announced, “Maddie, I need to tell you something.”

            As Madelyn entered the living room, Jon was woefully unprepared despite having seen the teen in her skimpy summer clothing the day before.  Today she wore short black shorts that flattered her strong, shapely legs… hugging her pleasingly wide hips, tapering up to a small waist.  A navy blue tank top clung to her fit belly and to the sensual curves of her ample breasts… her toned shoulders and arms bare.  A pair of light-blue and white sandals finished her look.

            “Did you say something, big brother?”  Her slender arms lifted as she pulled back her thick, lustrous dark-brown locks, putting her hair into a ponytail.

            “Uh… umm…” Jon uttered.  He shook his head, trying to knock some clarity back to himself.  “I wanted to tell you…”  He paused — sensing at the core of his being that his psyche had been torn irrevocably into two sides.  On the one hand, he was genuinely aroused by his grown-up sibling… her extreme curves and model-like beauty… and by the way she teased him as only she could about his shrinking fetish.  Yet, on the other hand… this was his sister.  The sister he had grown to despise and hate.  He still had long-lasting resentment from their childhood, the memories of Madelyn’s intense desire to harm him — mentally, emotionally, physically — still fresh in his mind.  And it disturbed him greatly that he was now actually attracted to his sister.  He wondered what was wrong with him… how he could hate her passionately and yet she could give him a throbbing boner at the same time.

            “Hold that thought,” his sister said, smirking.  “I have something you haven’t seen in a long, long time.”

            “But… uh…” Jon’s voice trailed off as he watched Madelyn run back into her bedroom, almost instantly returning… a bright red shoebox in her hands.

            Jon took a step back, bumping into the sofa.  “Wh-What’s that?” he said, all of a sudden wary of the teen’s intentions.

            “Take a look,” Madelyn said with a smile.  She opened the cardboard box with its hinged design revealing at least 50 plastic 1-inch-tall army men.  There were dark-green figurines piled on top of one another, and underneath some tan-colored army men could be seen.

            “Oh, wow,” Jon exclaimed, his eyes lighting up.  He stepped closer.  “I haven’t seen these since — I thought they were thrown out or sold at a garage sale.”

            “No, I found them in storage a couple years ago.  I put them all in my shoebox that used to have my soccer cleats.  I remember, Jon, how you used to play with your army men with your friends on the stairs.”

            “Oh, yeah,” he recalled, gently taking the box into his hands.  “That was a lot of fun.”  He sat down, beginning to shift through the various figurines.

            “Well, I have to stop at the store, big brother,” Madelyn commented.  “Maybe we could play together when I get back… you know what I mean.”

            “Sure, sure,” Jon answered, looking up and then back down at his childhood toys.

            The teen chuckled and then went off to her bedroom.  She returned with her handbag, and noticing Jon was still lost in the box of army men, she quietly left the apartment.

            After a few minutes, Jon had found himself setting up the miniature army men along the seat cushion of the sofa — just like he had done when he was a child.  It seemed an utterly natural thing to do.  He lined them up carefully one by one.  He glanced down at the hardwood floor, spotting the perfect place to have a base of operations for the dark-green team.  “Yes,” he said, moving himself and the shoebox to the floor.

            After 30 minutes or so, Jon heard the sound of the apartment door opening.  He immediately looked up, startled, having lost track of the time and even that this was his sister’s apartment — not his.  He watched as the beautiful teen stepped into the living room, Jon suddenly feeling a tidal wave of anxiety wash over him.

            “Having fun?  With your little army men?”  His sister’s voice sounded too confident to Jon… too in control.  She giggled, saying, “I didn’t know you were going to arrange them all on the floor like that before I got back.”

            “Yeah, uh…” Jon’s voice wavered, unable to hide his discomfort as he sat on the floor.  “I thought I’d play with them a bit.  I set up both teams.”  His sister’s sandaled feet stepped gingerly along the hardwood floor, and she stepped right up close to the headquarters of the dark-green team.  She peered down, hands on her womanly hips.  “Mm-hmm,” she cooed.  “I can see that you set up both teams.  So, who’s going to win?”

            Jon touched his face nervously… glancing at his sister’s strong, shapely calves and then up at her powerful, soccer-sculpted thighs.  He noticed as she then purposely bumped her sandal into one of the dark-green army men as it fell over.  Staring at his sister’s sandals, he realized how exquisitely beautiful her feet were.  He said, “Um… I don’t think anyone is going to win this time.”

            “No one is going to win?” his sister asked sharply.  “That’s no fun.”  She folded her arms as she lifted her sandaled-foot, setting it down on top of the plastic man she had previously pushed over.  “Maybe these little army men just need a giantess to fight.”

            Jon momentarily pressed his hand along his crotch, his arousal spiking.  Still uncomfortable with the scenario of his sibling being the actual giantess, he found himself responding playfully, “You know, Maddie, you shouldn’t knock over my army men.  It took me forever to set them up.”

            The teen breathed, “Is that so?”  She lifted her leg as her sandal hovered over a group of men bunched closely together.  He heard his sister laughing softly.  He then looked up from his place on the floor, and his eyes met his sister’s.  She was staring right down at him, a smirk on her full lips.  Jon swallowed hard and then looked away.

            “Ooh… I love being a giantess,” he heard her say, and he looked over just as his sister’s foot pressed down onto several of his army men.

 

CHAPTER 2

Jon began to breathe more loudly as he felt his pulse quickening.  This is not what siblings do with each other, he thought.  This can’t be normal.  Sisters are not meant to be the giantess in a role-play with her brother’s toys.  I mean, is this incest?  Or is this just harmless fun?

            He watched as his beautiful sister bent down and snatched one his army men in her clutches.  She walked back to the sofa and sat down, crossing her shapely legs, smiling as she eyed the little plastic man in her palm.

            Feeling a sense of titillation shoot from the top of his head down to the soles of his feet, Jon reached across the hardwood and took one of the tan-colored army men holding it along the floor.  He spoke playfully as if giving a voice to the tiny figurine.  “Oh, no!  The giantess has captured the General!  What are we going to do?”  He then took another of the tan-colored army men, speaking in a slightly lower voice, “I don’t know.  But that’s the General of the green team.  Shouldn’t we be glad that our enemy has been captured?”

            Madelyn, watching her brother, grinned as she laughed in amusement.  She lifted her little plastic captive before her pretty face.  And in a purposely sexy voice, she breathed, “Looks like the other team has learned of your capture… little General.  But there’s nothing they can do.  I’m much too big for them.  I’m so big and powerful.”

            Jon rubbed his genitals again through his pants.  Then holding a new army man, this time from the green side, he had him running over… pretending that he was out of breath.  “Oh!  Oh!  Please help!  I know I’m not a member of your team.  But our General has been captured by the big and powerful giantess!”

            “We know,” Jon voiced the tan-colored army man.

            “You know?” Jon continued.  “What are you saying?  You have infiltrated are encampment with spies?”

            “Hey, hey!  Do you want to argue about how we have spies in your ranks, or do you want us to help you get your General back?  We saw that the giantess crushed half of your entire army.  The green army is a joke.”

            The green army man relented, “Okay.  Fine.  I need your help.  We can discuss your spies… after we get our General back.”

            “Agreed,” Jon had the little figurine say.

            Madelyn cleared her throat, uncrossing her athletic legs.  She saw how her brother’s eyes were instantly glued to her and she took the General out of her palm holding him between fingertips with long nails.  She then slowly slid him along the top of her bare thigh… over to her knee… and then down… ever so slowly along her strong calf muscle.  She teased, “Not so cocky now, General, are you?”  She slid him down along her ankle, taunting him, “You’re so weak compared to me, little, tiny General.  I’m so much bigger than you.”  She laughed wickedly as she slipped off her sandal, placing the plastic figurine between her big toe and second toe, so that it was nice and snug.

            Jon couldn’t help himself as he continued to press along the crotch of his pants.  He watched with curious eyes as his sister lifted her foot, playfully teasing it from side to side, while speaking down to the little plastic man.  “You’re too small, little General.  You cannot defeat me.  Just look at you… so helpless between my toes.”

            Jon moved his body closer to the sofa, taking with him a handful of the army men.  Sitting on the floor, he set up the figurines so that they were standing up.  He gave voice to one of the green men.  “See!  Look!  There she is!  The giantess!”

            He then voiced one of the tan army men.  “She’s HUGE!  There’s no way we can fight a girl that big.  Our guns are useless against someone that big.”

            Madelyn leaned forward with a grin.  “Have you little men forgotten that I also have magic?”  She cast a telekinesis spell as all the army men at her feet began to float, rising up to the level of her knee.  His sister’s voice began to take on a rough edge, her voice growing louder.  “You’re all weak… little men.  You cannot defeat a powerful and giant sorceress like me.  My Magicka is all-powerful.”  She laughed with an evil chuckle.  She then said with an angry voice, “Little General… this is what you get for locking your sister in the closet.”

            Jon suddenly stood up as he walked several feet away, appearing uncomfortable.

            “What’s wrong?” his sister asked.  “We were playing.”

            “I don’t — I’m not sure I want to play anymore.”

            “What?  Are you serious?   Because I made a comment about the General locking his sister in the closet?”

            Jon didn’t answer.

            His sister waited another few seconds and then snickered.  She said, “I’m sure people in the army have locked their sisters in closets before… Jon.  I’m sure you’re not the only one to do that.”

            Jon continued to stare down at the floor, appearing anxious or agitated, or both.  He didn’t respond at all.  Another long silence pervaded the room.

            “Fine,” Madelyn finally uttered as she stood up, her sensual voice taking on a tone of scornful retribution.  “You know, I wanted to play with the army man between my big boobs, but I thought you would be uncomfortable.  So I teased him with my foot instead.  It’s your fucking loss, Jonathan.”

            Jon suddenly looked into his sister’s green eyes.  He hated that he was attracted to her.  He hated that she could manipulate him with his shrinking fetish.  He yelled, his voice shaking, “Yeah, you act like you’re so innocent, Maddie!  I only locked you in the closet because you were acting like a fucking bitch.  It’s your fault.”

            The teen clenched her fists… her eyes narrowing.  Her voice grew deeper with rage.  “Ohhh… so it’s my fault you locked me in the closet.  Leaving me in there for hours.  And it’s not like you did it just once.”

            “Hey — I’m sorry if you being a bitch made me want to shut you up!”

            Madelyn scoffed.  “Oh, that’s your apology?”

            Jon glared at his sibling, shouting, “You were far worse than I ever was!  I at least tried to make peace with you… well, once in a while.”

            “You are such a fucking liar!” she yelled.  “Ask Mom, she knows how much of an asshole you were.  You as the older brother were supposed to set an example.  It’s your fault I hate you.  It’s all your fault!”

            “Whatever,” he said, turning away, gesturing with his hand in the air.

            His sister then spoke calmly… annunciating every syllable distinctly.  “You can’t lock me in the closet anymore.  Can you?”

            He turned back around, seeing his gorgeous sister with her hands on her curvy hips… a smirk on her full lips.  He opened his mouth, but was at a loss for words.

            “Big brother, you couldn’t lock me in the closet even if you tried.  With all your manly strength, you would still fail.”  She then whispered, “I’m too powerful for you.”

            Jon felt his stomach churn with anxiety as he clenched his teeth.  He could feel the last bit of his confidence slipping away from him… leaving him alone and helpless.  He swallowed anxiously, and he knew it was time to shut up.  He knew better.  But he went ahead and spoke anyway.  “You can’t shrink me.  You promised.”

            Madelyn laughed, grinning.  “I don’t recall ever saying the word ‘promise.’”

            Jon’s long-held and deeply felt fear suddenly shifted to anger as he lashed out.  “You can’t do that!  Do you hear me, Maddie?!  You can’t make me small!”  Jon stormed out of the room and entered the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.  He noticed his body shaking uncontrollably as he breathed loudly like a freight train, hearing his heartbeat hammering in his ears.

            He stared into the large mirror upon the wall… at first not recognizing himself, being as unsettled as he was.  He felt like he was unraveling… his thoughts all in a jumble.  The memory of reading fetish stories online popped into his head.  He leaned forward staring at his face, saying quietly and with dread, “I’m the brother in those stories.”

            Taking a step back, Jon realized he was rubbing his genitals again.  “No,” he uttered, undoing his pants quickly as he pulled them down.  To his horror and disbelief, he had a full erection as it sprung out… a boner unlike he had ever had in his life.  It was rock hard… twitching and pulsating before him.

            “You can’t shrink me,” he said under his breath.  He closed his eyes and began to masturbate.  “You can’t… you can’t….”

 

Please comment.