- Text Size +

EPISODE 1

 

CHAPTER 1

Jon’s wide eyes stared in utter disbelief, his mouth open.  “Y-Y-You…” he stammered, trying to finish his sentence but unable to form the words.

            His 18-year-old sister sitting close beside him on the sofa began to softly rock her crossed leg up and down.  “I shrunk the glass, Jon.  That’s all.”

            “I-I-It’s gone!” he said in a terrified voice, beginning to rise to his feet.  He turned to look down at his sibling and was aghast to see her not just calm but her full lips curving into a smirk.

            Still bouncing her foot, she spoke in a soothing tone, “Relax.  It’s still here in my hand.”  She continued to hold her empty palm before him.  “I made it very, very… very small.  It took grueling years of practice to learn to do that; but now it’s so easy and effortless for me, it’s like breathing.”

            Jon’s eyes were still bugging out.  “Well!  Aren’t you going to bring it back,” he sputtered in a panic, as if the glass were a living thing.

            Madelyn smirked again as she chuckled, not hiding her amusement in the least.  “Well…” she teased in her naturally seductive voice.  “If my big brother wants me to un-shrink his glass of water… then I suppose...”  The glass suddenly reappeared at an incredibly tiny size and continued to re-enlarge over a span of 2 or 3 seconds until it was its original, normal size — not a drop of water having spilled.

            Jon blinked nervously several times.  And then he watched the glass levitate, floating gently down onto the coffee table.  His sister abruptly uncrossed her legs, standing to her full height.  She stepped right up close to him, softly running her long index finger down his chest.

            She’s tall, the thought entered Jon’s mind, noticing she was only a few inches shorter than his normal height.  And she is super curvy.   His sister’s alluring hourglass shape had been imprinted on his psyche.  Jon suddenly stepped back, feeling overwhelmed with the moment and all that had occurred.

            Looking down at the floor, he put his hands out to his sides.  “I-I-I… I don’t think I can handle this.”  It was true that he had always been deathly afraid of this very scenario — his sister having the power to shrink him — but it had always been just a fantasy in his mind ever since his sister had taken an interest in Magicka.

            His sister quipped, “Imagine if I were angry.”

            Jon’s head snapped back up as he looked into Madelyn’s stunning green eyes.  She continued with a smile, “Could you handle it then, Jon?  If I were really… really furious with you?”  He watched in astonishment at his sister’s nonchalant enjoyment at his expense.  He then saw her white teeth gleaming as she grinned beautifully.  “I guess not,” she finally concluded.  “You’re barely able to handle me being nice to you.  Well, we’ll see.”

            The 19-year-old blinked again as he turned, taking several steps away from his sister before turning back around.  He took a deep breath, holding his hands out in front of him in a defensive posture.  “Maddie, you have to promise me you will never shrink me.”  He noticed an expression of deep irritation, a look of real displeasure come over the teen’s gorgeous face.  It was the first time she had seemed annoyed since his arrival at her apartment.  A feeling of strange guilt washed over Jon as if he had harmed his sibling.  “I mean… uh…” he spoke further.  “I wouldn’t want you to shrink me without my permission.  Okay?”

            The teen sighed, rolling her eyes.  “All riiight,” she drawled, as if placating a parent’s illegitimate request.

            Jon exhaled audibly in relief, much louder than he had intended.  He was overwhelmed enough as it was with how super hot his sister now looked as a soon-to-be college student — his last memory of her when she was only 12 before starting puberty.  Jon’s eyes fell to his sibling’s ample bosom in her white tank top… remembering Madelyn had told him she was a DD-cup.  They were more than a handful.  Suddenly aware of his prolonged gaze, he turned his whole body in order to break the magnetic pull of the teen’s globes.

            “So —” Jon said awkwardly, looking around the apartment, “I like how you’ve decorated the place.”

            “Thanks,” his sister quickly responded, seeming bored with the topic.  “I like living here… a lot.  I have plenty of privacy.”

            Jon swallowed uncomfortably, not sure if he was reading more into his sister’s comment than he should.  His gaze returned to hers, and he asked, “And… do you have any pets?”

            She abruptly laughed, grinning.  Lowering her pretty face into her hand, she touched her forehead.

            Why did I say that?  I’m so stupid, Jon thought.  I was just trying to say something normal to ease the tension.

            Madelyn cleared her throat as she stood up tall.  “No,” she said matter-of-factly.  “I don’t have any pets.  Not at the moment at least.”

            Jon could feel his anxiety rising.  He couldn’t help himself as he clumsily continued down this line of questioning, knowing he was only making things worse.  “So does the building allow pets?”

            “Sure.”  She put her hands on her curvy hips.  “Well, not big pets like dogs or cats.  But residents are allowed to have pets in cages.  You know… hamsters, gerbils, mice.  The smaller, the better.”

            “Unh-huh,” he replied, mentally telling himself to shut the hell up.

            But his sister continued on her own.  “Basically, big brother, if you can hold it in the palm of your hand… then it’s allowed.”

            Jon’s breathing had become shallow and fast… his pulse racing.  He listened as the beautiful teen continued.  “So, as I said… I don’t have any pets.  Right now.  I would love to… very much… have a little, tiny pet.”

            Jon swallowed hard, his gaze falling to the ground.  “Oh, like a hamster, you’re thinking?”

            He heard Madelyn reply, her voice as confident as ever.  “No.  Not like a hamster.”

            There was a long silence.  Jon didn’t know what to say.  He anxiously wrung his hands together, realizing his palms were sweating profusely.  He just stared uncomfortably down at the dark hardwood floor.  For a moment he imagined himself having been reduced to an inch… naked as he ran across that very floor

            To his great relief, his sister changed the topic.  “I’m only slightly hungry but we can go out to eat if you want.  There are lots of restaurants nearby.”

            “Maybe another time.  I have enough money for food for the month, but not for eating out.”

            “Then later on we’ll eat in,” Madelyn said cheerfully.  “That reminds me… I bought something just today, special for your arrival.  I think you’ll like it.”  Her breathtaking smile caught Jon’s vision as she spun around and hurried off, almost skipping into her bedroom.  A moment later, she returned holding a small plastic bag of colorful gummy bears… the teen smirking as she held her head high.

            She plopped down onto her comfy sofa, patting the adjacent seat cushion.  “Come on, big brother.  I told you I wanted us to talk about your shrinking fetish.”

            Jon raised his eyebrows.  “Okay,” he said with genuine surprise.  “I guess we can do that.  It could be fun… I guess.”

            As he sat down a few feet away, his beautiful sister was sitting up straight, her fingers running through her long dark-brown hair as she brushed it behind her ears.  She gazed at him with emerald eyes.  “Lots of fun,” she said with a wink.

            Jon swallowed, nervously tugging at his collar, uncertain what his sister had in mind.  He watched her pull open the top of the clear plastic bag… her attractive long fingers with flawlessly manicured long nails reaching inside as she plucked a little red gummy bear from its home.  She started to play with the tiny bear, rolling it between her thumb and a pair of fingertips.

            Madelyn looked directly into her brother’s eyes.  “When we were kids,” she began, “I basically only had one feeling, one emotion towards you.  Do you know what that was?”

            “Umm…” he said, knowing what she meant, but responding, “I don’t know.”

            “Come on, Jon,” she said, her eyes narrowing in disapproval.  “Guess.”

            “Anger?”

            “That’s right.”  She spoke the word in a sultry, breath-filled way.  “Anger…  So much anger.  I wanted to control you, big brother.  Have power over you.  My rage had no bounds when I was a little girl.”

            Jon wanted to say something, perhaps apologize, but he couldn’t find the words.  His sister looked down and then back into his eyes.  “But I’m not a little girl anymore.  I’m still pissed, but not like I was before.  Do you know why?”

            He answered meekly, “No.”

            “It was when I was 12 and I accidentally discovered your drawings on your bed.  I looked through them.  I looked through them all.  I saw you in a new way, Jon.  Not at first, but soon I grew to learn that my anger finally had an outlet.  And it was all because of your shrinking fantasies, so explicit in the care and detail that you put into drawing them.”  A slight smirk formed on her full lips.  “I had memorized all your drawings in the short time I had looked through them.  But it was from the obsession of re-imagining those images in my mind while lying in bed at night that it really took hold.  Needless to say, I developed a fetish, too.  But mine is different from yours, big brother, because while you fantasize about being small with a woman… I fantasize about making men small.  I fantasize about being big… really BIG.  Either shrinking men or me myself growing into a giantess.  I love being powerful.  I love making men powerless.  I can’t get enough of it.”

            Jon didn’t blink as Madelyn raised the little red gummy bear to her waiting mouth… her voluptuous lips parted slightly.  She brushed it tenderly against her lips… slowly all around.  And then she pressed it hard back and forth… up and down… her soft, supple lips rubbing against the tiny gummy bear.

            Jon suddenly took a deep breath in, watching intently as his sister’s long pink tongue snaked out.  And erotically… sloppily… she licked the little bear… again and again.  She then kept her tongue out, holding it still, as her fingertips began to rub the gunny bear up and down and back and forth… all over the surface of her wet tongue.  And then she smiled slightly with her tongue still extended, her beautiful, flawless white teeth glistening with saliva.

 

CHAPTER 2

Jon involuntarily reached down as he pressed his hand into his lap.  It slowly dawned on him that he was rubbing his genitals through the fabric of his pants.  He gasped unable to stop, thinking how spellbinding it was, the view of his sister teasing the gummy bear with her full lips… with her mischievous tongue.  This is so fucking erotic, Jon thought, never having done anything remotely sexual with a girl before… not even a kiss on the cheek.

            He continued to masturbate through his pants, his erection having gotten hard as a rock.  “Oh shit,” he uttered under his breath.  He couldn’t stop if he wanted to — and he didn’t want to.  It was so surreal.  Never in a million years did he think he would masturbate in front of his sibling.  But the way she continued to lick… and suck… and genuinely torment the tiny red gummy bear.  It was too much.  She was too damn good at her performance… doing everything he ever desired, everything he could imagine and more.

            Jon gasped again as he felt himself orgasm, beginning to shoot his load inside his pants.  He watched as Madelyn then set the little bear down on top of her tongue as she continued sticking it out.  It was just resting there… helpless on her tongue.  His sister turned her head slowly from side to side… giving him ample view of what could be his if he were only to claim it.

            As he continued to ejaculate, rubbing himself vigorously, he watched his sister’s mouth close.  He observed the motion of her muscles in her throat as she swallowed.  Her head tilted back as she ran her index finger slowly down the length of her pillar-like neck… between her breasts… and down to her tummy.  She leaned forward, looking straight at him as she opened her mouth wide.  She moved her tongue from side to side… and up and down… showing that her mouth was empty.

            “Oh, God,” Jon exclaimed, cumming yet again… so many times he had lost count.  “Oh, wow… oh, fuck wow.”

            His breathing slowed as he finished, and he watched his gorgeous sister smirk.  “See, big brother.  Lots of fun.”  She stood up.  “You can get cleaned up in the bathroom… unless you like having a big wet spot on your pants.”

            Jon stood, blushing.  “Umm… thank you.  I’ll do that.”  He unzipped his suitcase and took a fresh pair of boxers and blue jeans.  He walked over to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.  As he began to change his clothes, he shook his head as if in a daze.  What just happened?  I can’t believe that happened.  I couldn’t help myself.  It was too erotic to resist.  Maddie is too erotic.  She knows how to push all my buttons.  It’s because her face is unbelievably beautiful.  She looks like a model… no, she’s hotter than a model.  She’s all curvy and busty, too.

            After a few minutes he came out of the bathroom and his sister was in the kitchen already preparing a meal for lunch.  “Come on,” she prodded.  “If we’re going to keep having fun like that, you’re going to have to eat.  Keep up your energy.”  Jon entered the kitchen and began to assist in the making of sandwiches.

            The rest of the day seemed mundane by comparison…having taken on a feeling of normalcy.  They shared their experiences about school and life from the six years they had been apart.  The siblings seemed to be getting along and actually enjoying each other’s company.  Only on a couple occasions did they revert back to their old habits of sibling rivalry… arguing and yelling at each other about whose responsibility this or that was.

            The day went by quickly and they had spent part of the time in their own spaces in the apartment — his sister in her bedroom, Jon resting on the sofa watching TV.  A couple hours after the sun had set, his sister sauntered into the living room wearing a silky black nightdress, which showed plenty of her athletic thighs, barely covering her panties.  She extended her arm, handing him his phone.  She smiled, saying, “I took the liberty of recording a special message for you, since you made it clear you like my voice.”

            “Oh, okay… thanks a lot.”  Jon took the phone appreciatively.

            His sister bent down toward his ear, speaking more seductively than usual.  “I hope I’m not… too much for you.”  She kissed him on the cheek and stood up.  Her buxom body twirled back around as she walked on tiptoes back toward her room… pausing to say as she held her thumb and index finger close together, “Only little brothers allowed in my bedroom.”  She winked, adding, “Goodnight… big brother.”

            It had been agreed earlier that day that he would sleep on the sofa.  It was plenty long and more than comfortable.  Jon stood up and draped a pink sheet over its length.  Not his color, not that it mattered.  He lay down, resting his head on the pillow, pulling a blanket over his body.  He grabbed his phone and put in a pair of earbuds… switching off the lamp… just the starlight coming through the window.  He found the mp3 file his sister had added.  He didn’t know what to expect as he started to play it.

            His sister’s silky and smoldering-hot feminine voice began to speak.  “Well… Jonathan.  It’s been a lot of fun teasing little you today.”  He heard her throaty and irresistible giggle through his earbuds, and he said aloud, “Oh, wow… oh, fucking wow.”  He instantly began to rub his crotch through his boxers.

            Madelyn’s sensual voice continued, “I just had to tease you some more with this recording.  I know you love my voice.  I hope you don’t mind, big brother — your sister teasing you with her sexy voice.”  She giggled softly, saying, “I love teasing you.  I’m so glad you came today.  Having you come and visit me makes me so happy… and horny.  Mmm… But you know what I really... really want, don’t you?”  She began to talk in a playfully antagonistic tone, making her seduction level rise even higher.  “Do I have to spell it out for you, my big brother?  Do I?  Hmm?  … I want you smallso small.  I want you to be little… tiny… itty-bitty.  I want to shrink you.  Is that clear enough for you, Jonathan?  I want to shrink you down.”

            She moaned softly, “Nnaahhh… Mmm… Do you like shrinking?  Mm-hmm.  How would you feel after I shrink you smaller and smaller… and smaller… and you hear your sister’s super hot voice speaking down to you?  I’d say, ‘Aww, little bro, you’re so small.   So cute and tiny.  You said you didn’t want me to shrink you, but now it’s too late.  I already shrunk you.  Oops.’”  She giggled again, saying, “Well, that’s just too bad for you, isn’t it?  Looks like I won and you lost.  I’m really big and you’re really tiny. … Just the way I like it.”

            Jon’s hand was down his boxers, pumping away on his rock-hard shaft.  He knew his sister could shrink him for real with her Magicka.  He had seen it with his own eyes when she shrunk the glass of water.  The thought terrified him to the core, but it only made her taunting all the more stimulating.

            His sister’s phone sex girl-like voice teased, “Ooh… you’re my little prisoner.  I like to keep you trapped inside a shoebox.  Or my panty drawer.  Or maybe… I’d just drop you into my cleavage.  Squish and squeeze you between my big boobs.  I remember your drawings, Jon… you love big breasts.  You’re obsessed with them.  If I shrunk you to an inch… just think how HUGE my DD’s would be to little you.”

            Jon listened to his sister’s smug laughter.  He had tried his best to pace himself as he masturbated, but he couldn’t hold his load anymore... squirting violently inside his boxers.  Madelyn’s super-hot, sensual voice combined with what she was saying — it was too much.  He pumped his cock faster… shooting out blast after blast of cum.  The fear of his sister’s powerful magic… the fear of her losing control of her temper… it was like a drug that gripped him in ecstasy

            The thought of being powerless while his little sister was powerful… as fear-provoking and dread-filled as it was… pushed his orgasm to the next level, and he let out a moan, cumming one last time, “Ohhh…  Yes!  Yes!”

            The recording ended as Madelyn teased, “I can’t wait to have you helpless in my hands, little bro.  I’ve always wanted to become the BIG sister.”

            Jon pulled the earbuds out of his ears — the silence and darkness of his sister’s apartment surrounding him.  He could hear his breathing as it finally slowed, returning to normal, as he lay on his sister’s sofa.  He said quietly to himself, “What have I gotten myself into?”

 

Please comment.