- Text Size +

"Hey losers!," Mark Biggs pushed John Phranklins off the couch. His headset, fell off his face, he looks at his cousin, "Hey Bitch! Move!," he hears his baby sister in the crib crying, "and check up on Jenny will you?! She might need a change!"

"My name is Beth!," his cousin just stood her ground. Well. Sat her ground.

"Your name is Pathetic Little Shrimpy Bitch! Got it?!," Mark put his fist under Beth's chin.

"Hey man!," John got up and faced Mark, "why don't you leave her alone?"

"Oh you want some of this?!," Mark shoved the Poor Kid down to the ground.

Despite their slight height difference, Mark and Beth were the same age. They were both 12. And they were both born on the same day. But oddly enough, Mark was tall for his age, while Beth was a little on the short side. And Mark had a nasty temperament and a bullying personality.

John on the other hand, was 10. But he was able to Skip Two Grades, were he met the Ire of Mark and the Admiration of Beth.

Mark punched John in the face, giving him a Black Eye.

"I better go," John said as he ducked out of there.

"Wait! Don't go!," Tears began to well up in Beth's eyes.

But all Mark had to do, was make a Mock Punching Motion, and John ran off, with his proverbial tail between his legs.

"Ha ha!," Mark Mock Laughed, "Now go change the baby!"

Crying at what just happened, Beth goes and picks up Her Crying Baby Cousin as she checks her Diaper.

"Ooh! Stinky! Stinky!," Beth undoes her Onezie Zipper, and then removes the Straps, before Removing the Dirty Diaper, "woah hoo! What Did You Eat?!"

The Baby Jennifer giggled at this. Beth wipes Jennifer's Poopy Bottom Clean.

She then looks at her own bottom and gets an idea. But she would have to wait, when she went home with her Mom, who was having a "Girl's Night Out", with her Aunt Yvon and their friends since High School.

That night, Mark watched as Beth and her mom, his Aunt Ylsa. He smiled a wicked smile as he watched her leave. It became a sweet smile, when he turned to face his mom.

"Hey Sweetie?!," his mom began to head to the restroom, "I'm gonna take a bath! Do you need anything?!"

"Oh no thanks!," if she could see behind his Fake Smile, she would Find him Wickedly Grinning.

"Ok then!," Yvon began walking to the restroom, "in about Two Weeks, I will take out Grandma Gertrude to that spa! Her feet REALLY NEED IT!"

Yvon began scratching at her ear, before she went into the room and locked the door.

Mark then saw that Beth had left the game on. It was SomeKind Of Fantasy RPG, or whatever. He saw that she had Over 200 Hours clocked in.

Picking up the controller, he went to the "Delete Section" and, "whoops!," he whispered to himself as he Deleted her Account."

"Did you say something Sweetie?!," his mom called out.

"No mom!," Mark just giggled at what he had done.

Meanwhile, at Beth and Ylsa's house, Beth was looking at her pet Rat, Johnson running around and playing in his cage.

"Guess what Johnson!," Beth whispered to her pet, "Mama said that I can put my 'plan' into action. She says that I'll have 21 Days to Put my Plan in Motion. But I have to "Stop My Plans Every Night, before Auntie Yvon comes by to pick up My Meanie of a Cousin!"

"Wooh!," she heard her Mother say, "It's fun getting this bra off! Ok Girls! It's time to relax!"

The Next Day, Beth is inside Mark's house, as she's waiting for her Auntie Yvon to get ready for work.

"Hey Bitch!," Mark whispered to her, "are you ready to have some fun?!"

She looked at the game system, he left it on just for her to see that he had deleted her hard work, "perfect!"

Soon Yvon had gotten everything ready and was heading off to work, "ok sweetie I'll pick you up after work!," she then goes to turn off the system before she left, "there you go! No need to worry about that!"

At Ylsa's house, Ylsa kept Little Jennifer in her Car Seat, "ok! I have to be out for a while!," she hugs and kisses her daughter before looking at her nephew, "you (two) be good!," she then left.

"Well well well!," Mark begins, "it looks like I get to ..."

"... Mom knows about the Stuff you've done to me and my friends," Beth interjected.

"Wooooh!," Mark Mocked.

"And that's why she left for the day for!"

"Ooh! So. Why did she leave for? If she knows, why doesn't she punish me?! Or better yet call my mom and have her punish me?!"

"Because Auntie Yvon won't believe that her 'Baby' would do anything naughty, and Mama said that I get to Punish You! As I see fit!"

"Ha ha ha ha! What?!"

"I'm a Witch you see! Well Mama and I Both Are!"

"Ha ha! Yeah Right!"

"It's true!"

"Oh really?! Then why don't mom and I have powers?!"

"It works against the Y-Gene, and Mama said that Auntie Yvon never learned how to use her Magic."

"Ha ha ha ha! Yeah Right! You just want to delay the inevitable Pathetic Little Shrimpy Bitch!"

"You're the Fucking Little Shrimpy Bitch!," Beth Slaps him right across the face.

He rubs his Face Cheek, "alright. That's it!," he grabs his cousin, who instinctively struggles as he put her over his knee, and pulled down her pants and panties.

"Hey!"

Soon Mark began Spanking Beth on her Bare Heiny. Grinning to himself with each Increasing Redness of her Bottom.

"Stop it!," Beth pleaded as he continued.

"No way! This is too much fun!," Mark continued Spanking his cousin.

Tears began to well up in her Face, "please don't do this!"

"Ha ha ha! You better stop me then!"

"Alright, you asked for this," Beth's Voice became calmer and more subtle, as she waved her hand and produced ... a controller.

Mark was turned back by this, but then he continued his Spanking of Her!

She just pushed the Select Button, as she then moved the "cursor" until it landed on Mark, still Spanking and who Couldn't see the Cursor, "she then Selected the A Button!

As Mark Continued his Spanking of Her, he felt her getting heavy. And he could feel his clothes getting loose. He didn't think much of it, until he realized his feet couldn't touch the ground.

"Hey! What the?!," oddly enough, he couldn't stop Spanking "Little Beth", until she was too big to reach her bottom!

He soon found him crushed under her lap.

She got up. He was forced to look up at her MASSIVE ASS! She bent down as she began to pull-up her panties, but then stopped.

"You Know what?!," she turned around, making sure to kick off everything but her shirt, "I'm gonna let you check out what you'll be going to see on your Little Adventure!," she then took off her shirt.

She did a Little Twirl.

At a Normal Size, she would have spun to fast for him to see anything, Butt at his Size, he saw every last Crack, Crevasse, and Detail. She then put her Clothes back on.

"Now! Let's say we START ThisGame!"

She then hit the Start Button.

And Mark Vanished!

Please Press Start! End