- Text Size +

            It was nearing sundown as Ren combed the forest for his next target. His family lived a simple life. He was the second-eldest in the family, with a brother older than him and two more younger. His father had passed a few years back, leaving his brother to work the farm and him to work the forest. He went out every day to forage for things they could sell to the nearby village or eat. He hunts for the odd rabbit or squirrel, and when he was lucky, even a stag. The village paid a lot for hides and antlers. He had been out all day without a drop of luck. He managed to find a few berry bushes about a mile from the house but that would not last them a day. Ren did not wish to come home empty handed and thus, against his better judgement and the superstitions of their people, stayed out in the forest past dusk.

            Ren walked toward the east for another mile or so as the light waned, slowly leeching his surroundings of their color as the moonlight flooded the forest with its beams of silver light. As he walked, making sure to step lightly and not disturb and branches or leaves, he opened himself up to the sounds of the forest, straining his ears to detect the faintest sound of anything he could consider his prey. Another few minutes passed before he finally heard a twig snap softly about twenty feet behind him. Quickly drawing his bow and spinning around, he peered into the forest, looking for the slightest movement. He slowly pressed forward, arrow at the ready, to investigate the area. He quickly located a freshly disturbed branch but nothing else. Sighing at his failure, he finally resolved to head back toward his home, replacing his arrow in his quiver and slinging his bow onto his back.

            Just as he began to walk toward his home, he caught a light scent in the air. He couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was but it had a distinctly floral scent that made him strangely hungry. He quickly turned around and searched out the scent, after walking in a circle for a moment or two, he picked out the direction it was coming from. Deciding that he had nothing to lose, Ren walked toward it. He couldn’t explain why but it was having an effect on him. He needed to find the source of the smell and taste it. He felt as though he hadn’t eaten in days, the smell in his nose driving him to forget completely about the berries in his bag. He pushed on through the brush, uncaring of the noise he made as he went. He needed to find out what that smell was. His breathing was labored and he felt his heartbeat speeding up as he grew closer and the scent grew stronger. All rational thought had left his mind as he crashed through the forest. Without warning, Ren came bursting into a moonlit clearing. Standing in the center of the grassy meadow, surrounded by a circle of pearlescent flowers of a breed he did not recognize, was a stunningly beautiful woman, completely naked. Her pale skin shining ethereally in the moonlight, though he had a feeling she would look ethereal in whatever light she chose to cloak herself in. Her skin was unblemished and fair, her hair cascading around her in raven colored waves. Ren suddenly found himself uncomfortably stiff inside of his trousers. Her eyes were a bright green, the color of a fresh oak leaf in spring. The color was striking but even more so was the undisguised desire contained within them. As his eyes met hers, the wild hunger that had been clawing at the back of his mind resurfaced.

            Ren stood in complete silence, fidgeting uncomfortably as he tried to locate the source of the smell within her clearing. She watched his eyes dart back and forth, frequently resting on her body as they searched. Without so much as a sound, the woman began to move, breaking the statuesque form she had been presenting. Ren’s eyes locked onto her as she trailed a hand lightly across her body, teasing herself as she went across her sensitive skin. Goosebumps rose on her arms as she daintily grazed her fingers over herself. Locking eyes with him, she trailed her hand lower until it rested just above her womanhood. Maintaining her eye contact, she slid her hand between her legs and slid a finger inside of herself, pumping it in and out a few times before removing it and raising her hand towards him. Ren was suddenly struck, hard, by that overwhelming scent. Every conscious thought left him as he walked towards her outstretched fingers, erection becoming painfully tight in his pants. It only took him a moment to cross the few feet towards her and into the ring of silver flowers. She extended her finger, still coated in her juices, toward him. Needing no further provocation, Ren took her finger into his mouth, running his tongue along it and sucking, doing his very best to remove every drop of her delicious nectar from her finger. He had never tasted it’s like and he found it was easily the best thing he had ever tasted. He thought about how much of his life had been wasted by not spending it tasting her. Finally finishing removing every trace of her taste from her finger, he let it slide out of his mouth, looking into her eyes once more.

            “Kneel and taste me.” The words rang from her mouth like bells. Ren would do anything he could to continue hearing her enchanting voice. The thought of disobeying her never remotely crossed his mind. Just as he went to respond to her, he found his body had already complied. Finding his face at level with her pussy, he pushed forward and began licking. Every thought other than the woman in front of him left his mind immediately. He could think of nothing else but tasting her and satisfying her. He was not the most experienced when it came to felatio but he was paying rapt attention to how she reacted, making adjustments here and there to make himself as pleasurable as possible to the angel standing in front of him. The longer he licked, the more difficult it became to read the signs she was putting off and to act on them. It almost felt as though he couldn’t reach as much of her as he could before. Making every effort to fix this drop in his range, Ren increased his enthusiasm, liking faster and doing everything he could to bring her pleasure. It was becoming harder and harder to keep up. He couldn’t quite grasp why he needed to stand up to reach her or why his clothing was falling off of him. All he could focus on was her. A bit longer and he was standing on the tips of his toes in order to reach her. A few moments later, he could no longer reach her. His hips thrust into the open air, desperately trying to find some release as he hungrily looked up at her, unable to continue. She looked down at him and smiled as a queen bestowing a royal favor would. She extended her hand and gently pushed him onto his back on top of his discarded clothing. She got onto her knees and sat back onto her legs, leaving herself positioned over his diminishing body, dripping wet, coating him completely in her juices as he stared up at her in awe. His awe lasted only a moment before he eagerly resumed licking her with a fervor. He raised his right arm and slid it inside of her, easily sliding in to the elbow. She gasped before looking down at him with approval. Ren looked up at her and gushed with happiness at her expression, doubling his efforts to please her.

He lasted a few minutes longer before her was too small to do much for her. She let him lick a while longer before taking control. She lowered herself onto him and began grinding herself against his tiny body. Ren felt immense pleasure at what he was sure should have been a crushing pain. He writhed underneath her, trying to add as much stimulus as possible for his goddess. She slid a hand under his body and repositioned herself to be lying on her back in the grass. She took him into herself slowly, feet first. Ren could hardly move inside of her iron grip that he was sure should probably be painful but he couldn’t bring himself to care. The taste of her juices had long since stripped him of such concerns. As she teased her entrance with him, she worked her other hand against her clit. Ren could feel her spasming around his legs as she worked him in and out of herself, a little deeper each time. Ren quickly found himself up to his chest inside of her as she released her grip. Taking the hint, he struggled inside of her, kicking his legs and using his arms to rub as much of her as he could reach. He could feel the pounding of her heartbeat throbbing around him as he worked on her. Her breathing was getting harsher and harsher as the moments passed. He felt her clench around him once, twice, and twice more out of pace. He looked up at her face to see the most stunning look of pleasure he had ever seen. He easily failed to notice her hand descending towards his head, roughly shoving him the rest of the way inside of her. He struggled hard for her. He didn’t have to do it very long before she reached the edge and went tumbling off of it. She came all around him. Her juices flooded his mouth and coated every inch of him. Her walls crushed him, causing nothing but pleasure to him. Her orgasm lasted what felt like hours to him.

Time passed, Ren remained inside of her, and he had never been happier in his life. This was his true calling in life. Bringing pleasure to his goddess was the most important aspect of his life. He could think no other thoughts but what he could do to serve her. She kept him for the rest of his days and his village never saw or heard from him again. The people of the village used his disappearance as a cautionary tale to warn their children of why they should never enter the forest after dusk.