[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

**UPDATE: Chapter 10 Has been added! Over 15,000 views! Thank you so much for the support! More chapters coming soon, as well as 2 other stories I have planned.

 

If anyone is interested in a personalized story, let me know. Will be taking a few commissions

 

This is my first fetish story, but not my first time writing. Please enjoy, and let me know what you think.

 

When a mysterious necklace comes into my posession I turn to the only person I can think of: A new friend with a passion for the weird and unusual. Am I right to place my trust in her? Will friend become foe, or will a friendship turn into an Owner/posession relationship as trust grows stronger?

 

Together we will experiment with different sizes, different transformations, and possibly explore deep, hidden desires.

 

NOTE:

This story will contain different fetishes and fantasies, including shrinking and transformation, both object and animal. In each chapter title I will attempt to include what the chapter includes such as (TF/Animal, TF/Object, Shrinking/Micro) etc so that if it is not something you wish to read, then you can skip it.


Rated: R
Categories: Animal, Object, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 34148 Read: 56719
Published: May 04 2019 Updated: May 17 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. And so it begins (Slight Shrinking) by MicroTales [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (2030 words)

This first chapter is your standard introduction of the main characters and basis of the story. It is a little slower, and there is no F/m interaction in this chapter, that will begin in chapter 2.

2. Feeling Antsy (TF/Ant) by MicroTales [Reviews - 0] (2875 words)

The start of interaction between James and Laurie. Ant TF, F/m. This is a longer chapter than most will be

3. Ants in her....sandal? (TF/Ant) by MicroTales [Reviews - 0] (1870 words)

The third chapter of the story. James is still an ant and goes on an adventure. Don't worry, if animal TF isnt for your, the next chapter will start to delve into shrinking.

4. The Taste of Tiny (F/m 1 Inch) by MicroTales [Reviews - 0] (4735 words)

This chapter is much longer! This is the first chapter with shrinking, F/m interaction. Leave some reviews, let me know what you think!

5. Under Pressure (F/m One Inch) by MicroTales [Reviews - 0] (3940 words)

Laurie and James explore just how far they can push his body's limits with the help of the gem. Enjoy!

6. The Weight Of The World (F/m One Inch) by MicroTales [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5075 words)

7. The End of a Fun Day (F/m 1 Inch) by MicroTales [Reviews - 1] (5164 words)

Laurie and James' day comes to an end and it's time to say goodnight for the night.

8. A New Meaning to "Oral" (F/m Micro) by MicroTales [Reviews - 0] (2949 words)

And we are back! Where did James end up? Find out below!

 

                My heart was racing, my body shaking, this time in fear. What had happened? The last thing I remember was Laurie licking my cheek and a bright flash from the gem. Now, I was lost. What had I been thinking of? Maybe if I knew that, I would have some idea of what had happened to me. The problem is, I wasn’t thinking about ANYTHING. I was completely in shock, completely in awe. Whatever had happened 2 things were clear: 1, I didn’t have the gem, and 2, if I didn’t know what happened to me, neither would Laurie.

                Would I be stuck like this? Like what? I tried to test my body to see what I was. I focused on moving me hand. My fingers wiggled, my hand opened and closed. Next my arms, my legs, my neck. All there. 2 arms, 2 legs. I was me, so I must have just gotten smaller again. But how small? And where was I? It was dark. Pitch black. Wait…No, no my eyes were closed. I was afraid to open them, though. I was scared to see where I might be. I tried to use my other senses before opening my eyes, to figure out just where I may be.

                Where ever I was, it was warm, very warm. It was also very human. No, not just humid…It was wet and sticky. My whole body seemed to be covered in a thick, viscous slime. There was a thick, heavy smell that hung in the air. It was very familiar, but right now it was so overpowering I couldn’t quite place it. It was minty, but also mixed with something else…I’ve smelled it very recently but nowhere near this strong. I tried to listen, to focus on the sounds around me.

                I heard a distant thumping, rhythmic, almost calming. I heard the sound of air rushing past me in a metered pattern. Then I heard something that almost left me completely deaf, and instantly made me realize where I was.

                “JAMES?! OH MY GOD, JAMES! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

                The sound roared all around me, vibrating me to my core. It was Laurie’s voice, but so loud it was if she were yelling directly into both ears at the same time. As her voice wrung out, my entire world rocked and shook. I was laying on a living, breathing earthquake. I KNEW where I was, but now I opened my eyes just to confirm it.

                It was still dark. Very dark. As she spoke again, light rushed in to show me my prison.

                “JAMES WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

                The ground I stood on was a pale pink, covered in slime, soft, with the texture of supple leather. I was surrounded on all sides by small hills, about the height of my body. My ground seemed to stretch for miles in one direction, where it vanished into the darkness of an ominous cave. On every other side of me, the walls ended in glistening white monoliths coming from the floor and ceiling, and seeming to be etched in marble.

                I was in her mouth. I was on her tongue, and I was the size of a single papillae, the bumps that covered a person’s tongue. Though they were as tall as me, they were spaced so close together that they hugged me on all sides. I looked up and saw the roof of her mouth. As her tongue came to a rest, the roof rushed toward me. I must have been toward the tip of her tongue, as it was almost pressed against her roof. If I had reached up and jumped, I could have almost touched it. I turned in a circle to take in my surroundings.

                I had always loved her mouth and breath-taking smile. I had been sent into uncontrollable arousal when this very tongue had licked my entire body. But now? Now, it was almost terrifying. I had never been in a room, or building, that had been so completely enormous. It went on for miles in almost every direction, but I knew the one direction I had to avoid was the back, toward her throat. I ran my hand over one of the bumps in front of me. Slime…No…Not slime. Saliva. I looked down at my hand as I pulled it away from the papillae, strings of the saliva stretching to follow. If I had not been so intimidate, I would be very aroused.

                My entire world shook again, but not from her talked. She was moving. I felt the cavernous maw tip forward, and I had to cling to one of the seemingly infinite bumps to keep from tumbling toward back of her front teeth. She was bending down. But why?

                Laurie bent down to check the pile of clothes that had been left on the ground. She was searching for them. Though she now whispered, her words were still quite loud to me.

                “James? James, are you in there?”

                She was searching through my clothes, trying to find me. As she was talking, I could see glimpses of the outside world. She had grabbed the gem and placed it into her purse. Fuck, that purse. Even if I could find a way out of her mouth and to her purse, I would never find anything in it. Not at this side. I screamed her name, but I knew it was pointless. She couldn’t hear me when I was an inch tall, so now it would be impossible. I tried pounding on one of her papillae, but my hands just squished in the saliva as it made contact with the soft, spongy material. I had to get her attention, but I didn’t know how. All I knew was I had to do it before she ate or drank, or I would be doomed to a life dissolving in her stomach.

                And what about Laurie? Poor Laurie, she was frantically searching for her lost friend in the wrong spot. I could hear her heart beat, and it was growing quicker. She was scared. Poor Laurie, please don’t be scared. I promise I’m safe. I’m right here. How long would she search for me in those clothes? She was getting nervous, and frantic. Saliva started to pool in her mouth. I could see a rush, a flood, of saliva start to come from her glands in her cheeks. I could see it quickly rising from the bottom of her mouth. It was a flash flood, and there was nowhere I could run.

                I did the only thing I could think of, and held my breath and grabbed as tightly as I could to the bump in front of me. Almost as quickly as I noticed it starting, the saliva was now completely covering me, the level was high above my head. My lungs ached and screamed for relief. I contemplated swimming to the top but even if I could make it, I knew she would soon swallow and wash me down with it if I had let go.

                The liquid around me was thick and warm. I tried to relax, tried to slow my heartbeat and calm my body. I was tiny, smaller than I had ever been, inside the mouth of my Goddess, in danger of drowning or being swallowed, and…aroused? I can’t explain it. I can’t explain the feeling other than imagine being weightless in a body temperature bath, while being surrounded by soft, spongy leather, and listening to the rhythmic, comforting beat of a heart. Though I should be terrified, I was comforted and aroused, and for the moment, I wasn’t ashamed.

                As soon as I had accepted my fate, there was a harsh sucking motion and the flood was instantly drained away from me. The tip of her tongue rose to the roof of her mouth, pressing me tightly against it in a warm embrace. The pool of saliva poured down the back of her throat, and I watched it go, with a small tinge of jealousy. I laid on my back, panting, trying to catch my breath after the near fatal drowning.

                My hand moved toward one of the wet, soft hills next to my, pulling off a handful of her saliva. I was already covered in it, from head to toe, but I still grabbed more. I licked my lips, tasting her spit. Semi-salty, yet sweet, with a hint of mint. I moved the handful of saliva to my mouth and eagerly drunk it down. It was thick and slow to get down, but it was the best thing I had ever tasted. My dick throbbed at the feeling and taste. My loins burned. My body tingled. I was no longer scared. I was where I wanted to be. Where I needed to be.

                Thank you, brain, for whatever thought you had to get me in this position. I don’t know what it was. I don’t remember thinking about being this small. I never would have thought about that. It would have been too scary, but I thought of something…My hand slowly moved down my body. At first, it was just enjoying the feeling of rubbing her saliva along my body. My hand moved to one of the massive bumps to grab another handful of her saliva. I closed my eyes as I moved my hand down between my legs. The saliva in my hand mixed with the saliva already covering my balls as I played with them.

                My world rocked and swayed as she stood. She was looking around for me.

                “James?” She whispered.

                Her comforting voice. The breeze of her breath rushing past me. I grabbed my cock and squeezed it, massaged it, rubbed it. Her saliva was the best lubricant anyone could ever imagine. Thick, warm, and part of her.

                “James? Where are you? Wh-what are you?” I slid my hand up and down my cock, listening to her voice as it reverberated through my entire body.

                She wasn’t talking now. She must have been thinking, but of what? I could feel her head move from side to side as she looked around again. I could feel her body walking, but to where I wasn’t sure, and I didn’t care. I was lost in pure bliss as I felt my hand rubbing her saliva up and down my cock. The large, soft bumps hugging me from all sides. All I needed was right here. If I needed a drink, I had her spit. If I needed food, I’m sure I could find bits stuck to her teeth after she eats. If I needed sex I had…I had her entire mouth. This was all I needed. In the distance, past my world, I could hear a car door open.

                “I was just playing around,” she whispered softly. “I knew my words could get you to change but…” My world dropped a bit as she sat. “I need to be careful with what I do when you’re touching it.” Her tongue moving to form each word added to the experience. I couldn’t stop. I was past the point of giving up. I was lost in the moment. And the pure thought of it was just adding to my arousal. I was impossibly small, laying on the tongue of my crush, and masturbating using her saliva, the same saliva that covered me from head to toe, that I happily drank handfuls of.

                “Is it possible, though?” She whispered again. “You can turn into an ant but…” I should have been listening and paying attention. Maybe then I would have known she was getting close. “But can you turn into other things? Can you turn into things you’re touching? Did…Did you turn into my tongue?” In the car, she was lowering her visor to access the mirror attached to it. “Would I even recognize you if you were my tongue?”

                I was getting close now. I could feel my body tingle and tense. I could feel it build up inside me. Her mouth was slowly opening now. A rush of cold air struck me as she stuck her tongue out to look in the mirror. I opened my eyes, but I couldn’t stop. I looked in front of me to see a sight that drove me past the edge. In the mirror I could see the reflection of my goddess’s face, like sitting at the front row of an imax theater, her tongue sticking out. If I looked behind me I could see her giant, soft, beautiful lips formed in a O. All around me was her soft, beautiful tongue, now fully lit up and glistening.

                As she moved closer to the mirror, I could just barely make out a tiny spec, almost the same color as her tongue. It was me! Pleasure surged through my entire body at the sights all around me. I hardly noticed her eyes in the mirror as they grew large in shock and amazement. I was too small for her to really make out, but she most have noticed a tiny bump frantically moving around on the tip of her tongue.

                “Oh,” her breath washed over my, her lips forming an even tighter O around her tongue to form the first word. “My” a vibration through my entire body as her lips closed right behind me to form the second word. “Godth!” Her lips hugged her tongue again, this time just barely missing me. My body tightened as my cock shook. I watched as hot cum shot into the air, landing in droplets across her tongue and mixing with her saliva. She was staring straight at me now. She had seen me, but did she see what I had done? God I hope not! But at the same time…

                Her tongue quickly got pulled back into her mouth. My world rocked and moved as she turned her head. I heard unzipping and rustling. She was looking through her purse. She must be searching for the gem. She was going to touch it to her tongue, or spit me out on it. I saw the now familiar sight of saliva rushing into her mouth and rising up. Quickly the flood overtook me. This time it was too quick, and I couldn’t grab onto the papillae around me, and I was swept up in the rush. I felt my world be pushed forward, not back. She was going to spit, not swallow.

                Her lips pursed outward and parted slightly. She was definitely spitting me out onto the gem. I guess she wanted to make sure I would be touching it. My world rushed past her giant lips. God how I longed to touch them as they rushed past, put I didn’t have the time, plus I was lost in a drop of spit. I plummeted through the air, spinning this way and that. I couldn’t see where I was headed. It was a smallish gem, so her aim had to be good or I would crash to the floor of her car, and maybe she wouldn’t be able to find me.

                My fall stopped abruptly as I landed, hard, on my back. Her saliva splashed around my. My eyes were covered in it, so my vision was blurry. I couldn’t see what I was doing, but I reached down and felt the hard gem below me. I closed my eyes and thought about growing. Nothing. I thought harder. Still nothing. I pushed her saliva out of the way. Maybe it had gotten between my hand and the gem. I kept pushing until my hand was in direct contact with the gem and concentrated as hard as I could. It wasn’t working!

                I reached up and rubbed her saliva from my face and eyes so I could get a better look at was I was doing. I looked down at the ankle-deep pool of spit I stood in. Below it, the floor was clear. Clear? The gem wasn’t clear! I continued to look at the floor. It stretched out for was seemed like forever in either direction. Finally, it came to a stop where it rose straight up, all around me, in a circle. I spun around in place to look at it. My eyes followed the clear wall higher and higher. I craned my neck just to see the very top of the clear wall, where I saw a huge round opening above me, filled by a huge, gray-blue eye looking down at me.

                She hadn’t spit me onto the gem! She spit me into one of her jars! I tried to call out, but I was too tiny to be heard. I saw a smile form on her giant lips as she pulled her face away. Her face was quickly replaced by an impossibly large, impossible heavy metal disk. She was putting a lid on the jar! She had said nothing to me as she  placed the jar in her purse. The tiny jar tipped at a 45 degree angle and I fell into the crease where the bottom met the side. I watched as the saliva crept toward me, sliding down the floor until it filled the small area I was standing in. Before long, the level had risen just enough that I was now floating in it.

                I heard her car start and felt the lurch as she backed up and drove off. We were headed to her house.

9. Laurie's House (F/m nano) by MicroTales [Reviews - 0] (3048 words)

 

                Her purse had been zipped up and no light spilled in. It was a dark ride, and a tiring one. The amount of saliva that had pooled around me was high enough that my legs couldn’t reach the bottom, and so I was now kicking my legs just to keep afloat. I was hoping beyond hope that it wasn’t a long drive to her place, because I didn’t know just how long I could keep this up, and I was just not ready to drown in her saliva.

                I tried to swim to the side and use the thickness of her saliva to stick myself to the glass wall of the jar, but it was no use. Even if I could get high enough to be out of her saliva, I just kept slipping right back down. My whole body was covered in the sticky, minty smelling liquid that just a few minutes ago I had used as lube to masturbate. She must have seen what I was doing in the mirror, and this was my punishment. But what was she going to do to me after this? Was this it? Resigned to spend the rest of my life in a jar as part of her collection? I wouldn’t blame her if that was the case, to be honest. I’m sure I would get used to it, living off crumbs and drops of water as I watched her go about her normal life outside my glass home. I might even come to enjoy it. She was a goddess, after all, and I was…Well…Nothing.

                Her purse, and thus the jar and saliva, jostled with every bump and turn of her car, making keeping my head above water very difficult. I could feel myself starting to tire out. There was no way I could keep this up much longer. My legs burned. My arms burned. I could feel myself slipping lower and lower. I had to give up, or at least take a break for a few second. I stopped kicking and felt myself sink lower and lower until my feet touched the glass. The warm saliva had quickly grown cold and no longer felt as pleasant. I stayed there as long as I could, my legs burning less but now my lungs feeling like they’re about to explode.

                I couldn’t hold it any longer, and kicked off the bottom and swam up as fast as I could. With how dark it was, I had no idea how far away the surface was. I kicked as hard as I could. Just as I broke the surface of her saliva, I took a huge breath, sucking some of her spit into my mouth. I coughed and spat. It still tasted as pleasant as I remembered, but now was not the time to enjoy. While I kicked and fought to stay afloat, I took huge breaths, fighting to fill my lungs and cough up all of her spit.

                Once I had calmed down, I noticed the car was no longer moving. I assumed it was just a red light, but we seemed to be stopped longer than normal. I could feel the vibrations of the car still running, and hear her music, so I didn’t think we were already at her house, though I prayed. I continued to listen. I heard her car shift gears. Felt the vibrations of the car stop, the music turn off. We were home! Soon, hopefully, I would be able to stand on solid ground and take a break.

                I heard her rustling around as though she were grabbing some stuff. Then my world moved as she grabbed the purse. I was sent into a talespin as the jar tumbled around now that her purse was lifted and moving. Everything stopped as the jar found a spot to rest. It was no long sitting at an angle, and her saliva spread out thin enough to no longer be a deep pool. I tried to stand, but I was too exhausted. I laid down on the hard ground, wet with her spit. I hoped that the jar wouldn’t do much more moving around as she went into her house.

                The trip inside was filled with swaying and jostling, but the jar, for the most part, kept its position, and I was able to lay the whole way in. I heard the clicking of lights. The shuffling of feet. What chilled me to the core, though, was the barking of a large dog. Now don’t get me wrong, normally I love dogs, but at this size I wouldn’t even be a snack. I was smaller than a flee and could be licked up without the beast even knowing. I heard her talking, excitedly, to the dog. But it was the last thing she said that really caught my attention.

                “Hey, girl, I brought you home something! Wanna see? Do ya girl?”

                She couldn’t be talking about me, could she? My blood ran ice cold. I could feel her grab her purse. Light burst in, nearly blinding me, as she unzipped it. I watched as her massive hand grabbed my glass prison and pulled it out. Fuck! She was going to give me to her dog?! I know what I did was wrong but did I deserve THIS?! Slowly my jar was pulled from the purse. This was the first time I had seen her house, and were I not so scared, I would be fascinated. The only thing I could focus on, though, was the giant beast on the ground. It was a white lab, looking up at her, and me, with excited eyes.

                I quaked in fear as I was lowered down. The beast’s rear end was shaking with excitement. This is how I was going to die? I looked up at her, screaming, begging. Of course, she couldn’t hear me. I closed my eyes and braced myself. I felt the jar get set down, and waited for the worst. Nothing. I kept my eyes close, too scared to face my fate. I continued to wait. I heard more shuffling and digging. I could hear more items get set down around me. I dared to open my eyes. I wasn’t on the floor! She had set me on the counter so she could dig through her bag! Beside me she had set her phone, a makeup bag, and the gem. The gem! I had to find a way to get to it! But to my diminutive form, I may has well have been surrounded by 4 inch steel.

                I watched her as she dug through her purse. God she was gigantic! This is the biggest I had ever seen her, and to see her, miles in the distance, towering above me at astronomical heights was something I just couldn’t wrap my brain around. I was completely in shock. Before me was an amazing dance of beauty and natural, that combined to create a radiant goddess. I couldn’t think of her as anything else. I couldn’t think of her as a friend. Who would be friends with a germ? And what germ would deign to call someone so giant a friend?

                I watched in a daze of amazement as she pulled out a dog toy, the size of a city block, and turned to her dog. She knelt down, handing it to the massive beats. With sheer excitement, the beast grabbed the toy and dashed off to play with it. I was now a voyeur in this girl’s world. A tiny speck, watching her go about her life. My heart beat harder and harder in my chest. Seeing this radiant being in her natural habitat just made me like her even more.

                She stood from her kneeling position on the floor and started putting everything back into her purse. Everything, that was, except the gem and my jar. She closed her purse, placed it on a chair, and moved to her fridge, opening it up. I watched as she looked through her fridge before grabbing a bottle of water.  She walked back toward me but didn’t glance my way. She stood in front of my, setting the bottle of water next to my jar. I had a perfect view of her stomach, though covered in a shirt. It was all I could focus on. Hell, it was all I could see. Being this close, I just couldn’t see high enough to even gland the bottom of her chest.  I watched her manicured, long, slender fingers, like massive redwoods, as the tapped on the counter. What was she thinking about? What was she going to do?

                Her hands, terrifying, yet beautiful, swept forward. One grabbed the towering water bottle, the other grabbed the necklace, and then my jar. She walked into her living room, turned on the lights, and sat on the largest couch I had ever seen in my life. She placed everything, including me, on the cover table. Beside me, a magazine, barely half an inch thick, towered above my head. To the other side of me a remote, like a toppled building. I looked toward her, looming in the distance. She was staring at my jar. I couldn’t make out the expression on her face.

                She leaned in closer, as if reading my mind. My entire view was now filled with the most magnificent face I had ever seen. Giant, glistening eyes, a gorgeous, twitching nose, and her lips. Not too long ago I had been on the other side of them. My whole body burned and grew flush as the memory. I was embarrassed, but also very aroused. God I have never been aroused this many times in one day in my entire life. She leaned in close so that all I could see were here eyes. I could fall into one of them and she probably wouldn’t even feel me. I could see the liquid that covered her eyeballs. To me it would be like a shallow pool. I could see her pupils dilate and contract as she studied my jar. When she blinked it looked like two massive doors crashing into each other. Her lashes, once long, were now massive ropes that seemed to stretch for yards. I was afraid to move as I stood there, staring into a massive eye.

                “I can barley see you, James…If…If that is you I’m seeing.” Her voice was very soft. She was trying not to be too loud for me. “If it’s you I think I see, move. Wave. Do something. Please?”

                I stared at her for a few more seconds, still as a statue. I raised my arm and gave a small wave. Would she even see it? I waved both arms. I had to make sure she saw me, though, so I started jumping up and down. On my way back down, I slipped in her spit and fell backward onto my ass. My world erupted in an echoing laughter.

                “I guess that is you I see!” Her voice was filled with mirth as she spoke. Her hands reached forward and grabbed the jar and lid. She slowly unscrewed the top and set it to the side. She was now looking into the jar from the top. “I’m sorry about putting you in there, James! When I saw you on my tongue I figured you’d be covered in my spit and there was no way we could grow you again like that. You’d be a sticky slimy mess. I didn’t want you to get your clothes and car seat covered in my spit! You’re lucky I even noticed you, honestly. All I saw was a teeny tiny little bump on my tongue. I just thought I had bit my tongue, until I noticed you moving. Were you trying to wave at me and get my attention?”

                Oh good, she hadn’t seen what I was doing. Thank god for small miracles, right? I didn’t bother nodding. She wouldn’t have been able to make that out, so instead, I just laid there and looked up at her. Before long she gently tipped the jar on its side. I felt myself slowly slip down to the side of the jar. She watched from above as I carefully made my way to the lip of the jar. Once I got to the very edge, I looked down. The drop from here looked like I was looking over the side of a building. A fall from here would kill me. I stood there, on the edge, looking up at her face, which still filled my entire view.

                A smile spread across her lip. She slowly opened her mouth and I instantly felt the familiar warmth and tingle of arousal spread through my body. Ropes of saliva stretched between teeth before breaking. Her tongue looked like a welcoming runway, almost beckoning for my return. Slowly that same tongue crept from her mouth, the very tip of it landing in front of me, pressing against the lid of the jar. Did she really want me to climb back into her mouth? Knowing I was in there she would be more carefully, and it would be a completely different experience. I looked up and now all I could see was the dangling bent girder that was her nose ring. I could see up into her nostrils. One hard breath out and they would blow me away, lost in her carpet. One hard breath in and they would suck me up into them . I didn’t know which thought scared me more. I looked back down at her welcoming tongue. Would she try to swallow me knowing that I was in there?

                I suppose I hesitated too long, as her tongue retreated before I could make the decision. She closed her mouth and looked at me with a grin.

                “Guess you didn’t want a return trip to my mouth, itty bitty? I was just checking.”

                God but I did. I really did. But my opportunity had gone. She leaned back, drawing herself away from my world. I watched as her hand moved and grabbed the necklace. She moved it toward the jar and held it right at the lip in front of me.

                “Jump on,” she said, looking down at me.

                I complied and moved forward, walking onto the gem. As soon as my whole body was on it, she drew it to her face, in front of her eye. Fuck, this was the closest I had been to those eyes. I had stared into them many times. Memorized their color, the way the light caught them. Every time I saw them I melted inside and now it didn’t matter where I looked. Up, down, side to side…All I could see was a multicolored of ocean that lead into the soul of a goddess. She blinked slowly and her eye lashes just barely brushed the gem. I had thought about grabbing them as the came back up, but I knew it would be too dangerous.

                “Well?” She said, studying me. “What are you waiting for?”

                What was I waiting for? I had no idea. I had my chance to use the gem and grow, but right now all I could do was gaze deeply into her eye. I should have been back to my full size right now. Last time I hesitated she got into my head with that hypnotizing voice of hers and made me do it. Now she was letting me do it on my own. Though my bare feet were touching the stone, I still leaned down. I placed my hand on the gem and closed my eyes.

                All I had to do was think of my regular size and I would be back to normal. Naked, but normal. I opened my eyes one more time. I didn’t know how long it would be, if ever, before I was this small, and this close to her face again. I had to get one more look, burn this image of her giant eye into my mind. How could I go back to normal? How could I go back to being me again when right now I was a tiny speck that had masturbated while laying on the tongue of a goddess? I had to try or I may upset her.

                I closed my eyes again. I tried to clear my mind. I could hear her breathing. I could feel her warmth. I could hear the sound of claws running across a hard wood floor and getting closer. Closer still. I could hear her dog entering the room.

                “Hey puppy, stay!” I could hear here say.

                Please stay, puppy! I couldn’t afford to fall and get lost. I concentrated. I could feel my body getting larger and larger. It felt weird this time. It seemed like my body was twisting and contorting. This time it was uncomfortable. I had to get it done as fast as possible. I focused harder. I could feel her hand lowering with my weight. She would have to hold it against me again before too long. I could hear the dog getting closer.

                “Puppy, no!” I heard her yell.

                Puppy. The word rang through my mind and everything happened in a flash. I could feel myself laying on the floor. I knew I was naked, but it still felt like I was wearing clothes. I stirred on the ground. Beneath me I could feel her feet. I was laying on her feet. Her toes wiggled against my side. I don’t know why but I suddenly had a desire to like them. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision seemed off. Colors were muted, but not quite black and white. I looked up to her face. She was staring down at me, her expression a mixture of shock and amusement. The color was drained from her face and eyes. It wasn’t here though, it was me. I was color blind. I blinked a few times. No change. I opened my mouth to say something.

                “Bark?”

10. See Spot Play (TF/Puppy) by MicroTales [Reviews - 2] (2462 words)