- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Laurie and James' day comes to an end and it's time to say goodnight for the night.

It’s been a hell of a ride. I found an odd necklace with magical powers and the first person I chose to show was this friend at work that I had a huge crush on, but she obviously didn’t like me back; not in that way, anyway. I’ve been an ant crawling on her foot, I’ve been naked, and tiny, in her hand. I’ve been licked by her, squished flat by her giant finger, hidden between her thighs, and then dropped in the chair of another coworker only to be sat on and pressed flat against her leather-clad ass. And now, I was balled up like a small wad of paper, sitting in her trashcan, and looking up at her. And the only thing she could think to ask was “Was it fun?”

                I mean…It was an experience to say the least. Never, in all my years, had I been this turned on, this aroused. And for it to come by being dominated and humiliated? I had always considered myself a dom. Actually, I was a daddy dom, to be exact. I had never really played the submissive role, though I had fantasized about it in my room at night. Never, in my wildest imaginations, did I ever think I would enjoy it THIS much. So did I have fun? YES! My only disappointment in this whole thing was that when we had only an hour left to experiment, I spent that hour under the ass of someone else. It was amazing, don’t get me wrong, but it was an hour I wanted to spend with Laurie.

                We both worked the next day, so I figured that maybe we could experiment…play…then. It felt weird being surrounded by trash, sitting, motionless, in a giant dump that, to any normal person, would be nothing more than a small office trashcan. I looked up at the beautiful, towering figure of my friend. Down here it was cold. The hard metal, my naked body, the cool air. I longed for warmth, but not just any warmth. I longed for the warmth of her touch.

                “Giving me the silent treatment, hmm?” She said, in a mocking tone. “If you don’t answer, I have half a mind to just leave you there all night.”

                She wouldn’t really do that, would she? She knew she couldn’t hear me, even if I could talk which, right now, was impossible being nothing but a flat, balled up piece of…whatever I was.

                “I’ll make you a deal. It’s closing time. I’m going to grab my stuff, pack up my laptop, and get everything together. If you can reform by the time I’m done, I will take you out of there. If not, well, I guess we will see if you’re reformed by tomorrow morning.”

                And with that, she walked out of my vision. Out of my world. Was she serious?! How could she be serious? How could I do that? I didn’t even know HOW to reform. Last time it just happened on its own, and I assumed that it was just something that happened in time. Hell, last time I didn’t even WANT to reform. I was so close to her lips. God, her beautiful, soft lips.

                I couldn’t be left here all night. I’m sure I would survive being down here, but it would be cold, hard, uncomfortable. And what if there were spiders? I shivered at the thought. I HATED spiders. I wouldn’t be able to defend myself against one at this size. Or worse, what if there were rats? In an old theater like this, there were sure to be rats. I loved rats, but in my current situation, I would be helpless rat food to them. I tried to struggle, tried to move.

                I could feel myself wiggle a bit. I could hear her shuffling around outside of my prison. My ball of a body rocked back and forth as I struggled to do something, ANYTHING, to my current form. I focused on untangling my body, wiggling my fingers, moving my arms and legs. My body was a mess. I could feel the fingers of my right hand wiggle, and tickle both my upper and lower back. My left foot moved slightly, pushing against the side of my head. She did a number on me. I was breathing hard at this point while struggling. Wait…Breathing? I was breathing! That was a good sign, right? Except with every breath I could smell the overwhelming scent of energy drink on Oreo residue. But that wasn’t all. Bits of left over scents from the trash lingered and filled my nose. I had to get out of here.

                I heard her laptop power down and close. I was running out of time! I stopped and focused. I had to give it everything I had. I had to give it one last ditch effort to at least untangle myself. Maybe then, once flat again, my body would puff back up. I took a deep breath. A huge breath. I could feel my lungs fill, my chest puff out. With every bit of strength I had left, I pulled my arms and legs as hard as I could, while trying to straighten my back. The momentum of my balled up body suddenly popping free had just enough force to push me and inch off the metal ground as everything stuck straight out. Yes! Step one complete!

                “And that’s the last of it!” I heard her echoing voice in the distance. I heard the zipping of her purse. I was unballed, but still mostly flat. I could feel her footsteps tremble through the ground as she began to approach. Come on! I had to reinflate! I took another deep breath. My chest puffed up again. Another breath. Another. I felt her growing closer and closer. Just as I saw her shadow begin to fall over my world and her face come into view, I felt my body return to its original shape. YES! I had done it! And it had taken everything out of me.

                I laid on my back, panting hard. I was worn out and didn’t even want to try to move. I looked up at her face, looming over me in the distance. My Goddess had come to check on me. A smile spread across her lips and her eyes lit up.

“Good boy!” she said. A feeling of accomplishment washed through my body. I was a good boy! I appeased her! “I knew you could do it!” I felt a sudden surge of accomplishment and pride in myself as she praised me.  I laid there, panting, and looking up at her, waiting for the sweet relief of her warm touch. I was naked, aroused, and didn’t care. She had seen me like this before, the had touched me in the most intimate of ways. I had nothing left to hide from her. I watched in anticipation as she began to kneel down. She was finally going to pick me up! I hadn’t realized until just now how much I truly missed her touch. I craved it. It was like a new drug that brought the most amazing feeling of bliss with it.

Closer and closer I watched her face get. It grew to fill the entire view of the top of the trash can. I stared into her eyes, studied every fleck of different color in those sparkling oceans. Her cute nose, pieced in both nostrils, and the septum, twitched and crinkled as it always did when she was thinking. Her perfectly sculpted brows scrunched together. She wasn’t reaching in to grab me though. Why wasn’t she reaching in to grab me? She had to! I needed her to!

                “You know, James,” she said, tilting her head to the side, “The plan was to experiment until closing time, then change you back, right?”

                I nodded up at her, still breathing hard.

                “But, Crissy has been looking for you this whole time. It would be easier to just let her believe you had gone home early and left your clothes here. If you suddenly walked downstairs with me, how would we explain that? Would we tell her that you were crawling around my feet? That you were squished under her ass for an hours?’

                I didn’t think about that. She was right, how would we explain to Crissy my sudden reappearance? I shrugged at her, still laying on the floor of the trashcan.

                “Despite what I said earlier, I can’t just leave you here. That wouldn’t be safe.”

                I nodded in agreement. Not only would it not be safe, but it would be boring.

                “I guess the only option would be to take you home with me, right?”

                Home? With….With Laurie? I had never even imagined going home with her. Not now, not before all this happened. To see where my friend…my crush…my Goddess lived? I nodded excitedly, a big smile growing on my face. She giggled at my excitement.

                “Or we could just go outside, and as soon as Crissy leaves you can change back and go home. That might work, too.”

                My heart fell. I mean, yeah…That was an option. Not the best option, but still an option. I suppose she saw the disappointment on my face because her expression changed.

                “I know it’s not the best option, little James, but you’ve had a rough day. You should probably get some rest. Remember, there’s always tomorrow to experiment again. Plus, I don’t know if I’m quite ready for you to see where I live. I need to be careful. I could…I could feel myself losing control with you.”

                I thought about it for a moment and realized she was right. She didn’t check with me before putting me in Crissy’s chair. Not that I was complaining. She didn’t check with me before giving me a massive finger job. Not that I was complaining. She didn’t check with me before licking me. AGAIN, not that I was complaining. And she was the one that put the idea of being tiny in my head and suddenly, that’s all I could think about until I was this size. She crumpled me into a ball and threw me in the trash. The more I thought about all this, the more I realized I really wasn’t complaining.

                And then it hit me. I was losing control just as much, if not more, than her. As an ant, I lost myself in the mind of an ant. As a tiny man I started looking at her as more of a Goddess than a friend. I craved her touch. Maybe we were dive too quickly into this. Maybe we were both losing ourselves in this. She was right…going home with her just yet would not be the best idea. But at least we had tomorrow, right? I nodded.

                “Then it’s settled, James. We will send you home tonight, and then explore this more tomorrow.” Slowly, her massive hand reached down into my metal prison. I watched her beautiful fingers, her well manicured nails, as they slowly approached me. Her soft, warm touch filled my body with an immense comfort. This is where I belonged; I belonged in the hands of my Goddess. No! No, this is what she was talking about. Losing ourselves.

                Her fingers slid beneath me and her thumb rested on top of me as she gently scooped me up. Her warmth was welcoming after the cold time in the trash. I curled up in her fingers, snuggling into her soft skin. She lifted me to to her face, a smile spreading across her massive lips. God what I couldn’t give to feel them against me.

                “Well hey there little man.” Her smile was gentle, warm, kind. Almost…almost loving. It was soft and natural. I had seen every smile she had and this one was something special, something different. Her thumb lightly stroked the entire front side of my body, lingering just a moment longer as it caressed my dick. I moan softly, leaning into her touch. I wanted it again. I wanted her to rub me until I came. I lightly pressed my hips forward into her thumb, but she quickly pulled it away and gave me a giant wink.

                “We don’t have time. Crissy is waiting for us. Well…Waiting for me. Maybe if you’re the best of boys, we will continue this tomorrow.”

                “I will be the best boy ever!” I called out to her, but of course, she couldn’t hear me. She stood up, slowly, carefully to make sure she didn’t make me dizzy. She was much more gentle and careful now than before. I saw her looking around her office. Everything was together and ready to go.

                “Now, how do I sneak you out of here? You’d get lost in my purse.” True. “And you’d probably get banged around in my laptop bag, not that it would matter with your squishy form.” Also true. “Well, I have an idea. But,” she looked down at me, “Promise to be good?”

                I nodded, not sure of her idea. She smiled at me and gave me a wink. For the briefest moment, I was again lost in her eyes. She slowly lifted me up. As I passed her chest, her large, soft looking chest, I noticed for the first time she was wearing the necklace. She probably didn’t want to deal with pulling it out of her bag. She lifted me up to her face.

                “You’re going to go in my pocket, little man. I’m sure you noticed how tight these shorts are, so you’ll be pressed right against my leg. I’ll feel everything, so again, promise to be a good little boy?”

                Pocket. Leg. Laurie’s pocket. If I told you how many times I had fantasized about being carried around in her pocket, you wouldn’t believe me. I don’t know what it was, but the thought of being in a pocket was a big thing for me. The idea of being surrounded by the soft material, comforted by the warmth of a body, and so insignificant that I could be carried around as if I were nothing more than keys, or change.

                “James? I said, do you promise to be a good little boy? If not, then we won’t experiment tomorrow.”

                That got my attention real quick. I couldn’t let that happen. I HAD to be a good boy. A good little boy. I looked up at her and nodded in agreement.

                “Good,” she said with a smile. “Then it’s settled. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

                “LAURIE!” It was Crissy’s voice from downstairs. “ARE YOU COMING?”

                “Shit! Cover your ears, little fella.”

                I knew she was about to yell back and quickly covered my ear.

                “YEAH! ON MY WAY DOWN!”

                Her voice vibrated through my entire body. Even with my ears covered she was deafeningly loud and my ears rang.

                “Ok, in you go! And remember, be good!” Without another word, or waiting for me to nod, her hand quickly moved down toward her pocket. She closed her fingers around me as she squeezed her hand through the opening. She opened her hand, dropped me in, and quickly removed her hand.

                Almost instantly my world was filled with darkness. I felt the material quickly collapse around me, hugging me to her leg. She was right, her shorts were tight, tighter than I imagined. I was hugged on all sides by the cottony soft material, like a warm hug of cloth. The smell was amazing. Fresh laundry, the scent of her soap, her lotion and…I blushed deeply. I recognized that scent from earlier. She was aroused, and I was close enough to smell it. I inhaled deeply, turning around to press my face and body into the side of the pocket that was right against her leg. It was a wall made of memory foam. .

                Of all the places I had been so far, this was my favorite. It felt like I belonged here, in the warmth and darkness, surrounded by tight cotton. I rubbing the soft, fabric wall and her skin twitched. I could feel something grow. Large bumps formed beneath the fabric. She was getting goosebumps at my touch! I rubbed her leg a bit more, moving my body along it. The feel of the soft cotton rubbing every inch of my stimulated my nerve endings. I was experiencing the most amazing form of sensory overload. Without warning my world began to move. It swayed back and forth. I recognized the motion from when I was clinging to Crissy’s ass: Laurie was walking.

                I closed my eyes and concentrated on her movements. The swaying over her legs. The flexing of her muscles. I felt as she stopped to grab her stuff. Head out her door. Stop to turn and lock her door. The change in cadence as she jogged down the stairs, the tightness of her pocket changing with each step. Tighter. Looser. Tighter. Looser. It was as though her pocket was massaging my entire body. She reached the bottom of the stares and the full body massage stopped.

                I could hear their voices outside of her pocket, but I didn’t care about what they were saying. All I cared about was right here, in my home. Warmth, smell, softness. What they were saying out there in their world didn’t matter to me. Didn’t matter, that is, until I heard my name. Crissy was asking about me. I think she just asked Laurie where I was.

                “Oh, right!” Laurie said. “Yeah, I texted him to see where he was. Said he had to head out to take care of something. He had his friend pick him up and that he’d swing by later and get his car.”

                Smart thinking, Laurie! I didn’t even think about what Crissy would say if she saw my car in the parking lot. Laurie thought of everything. Of course she did, she was perfect in every way. I rubbed her leg to let her know I heard her. To let her know she did a good job. I don’t know if she understood that’s what I was saying, but it didn’t matter. Goosebumps again.

                “Alright, well I guess I’ll see him tomorrow.” Crissy said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. “Time to lock up. Do you have everything?”

                I felt a sudden pressure against my back that caught me by surprised. Laurie was patting her pocket. I don’t know if this was for my benefit or as if showing Crissy she was all set.

                “Yup, got everything I need,” she said with a hint of amusement in her voice.

                I could hear the beeping of the alarm pad, the opening of the door. I felt Laurie begin to walk outside, through both sets of doors, and finally stop again. They said their goodbyes to one another and I felt another sudden pressure against me. That’s right! Crissy was a hugger! I was caught in the middle of a hug between two giants. Between two Goddesses….One Goddes…Crissy wasn’t my Goddess. No. NO Goddesses. Laurie was my friend. I had to keep remembering that. I couldn’t lose myself in this…But it was so hard.

                I felt Laurie walk again as she made her way toward her car. She stopped, and I heard the rustling of her going through her purse, and then the sound of keys jingling. I felt a sudden increase in pressure as she got into her car. Her shorts stretched as tight as they possible could, fighting to keep themselves wrapped around her thighs. I could feel myself being pressed into the fabric, my body slightly distorting. Why was she getting in her car? Did she forget about me? Was she actually going to take me home?

                “I’m sorry, James.” Her voice was soft, just loud enough for her to hear me. “I’m just waiting for her to drive off so I can pull you out.”

                I tried to wiggle in her pocket. It was so tight. So comfortable. My body had slightly flattened out against the pressure, slightly taking the shape of the curve of her thigh. I felt her hand reach down and rest against my back through her shorts. One of her fingers gently ran up and down my back. She was petting me through her shorts. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the incredible feeling of being pressed against her leg while she stroked me. I knew it would have to end soon, but for now I could enjoy every second of it.

                She started her car and we listened to the radio in silence while we waited. I could feel the bond between us growing. Me, stuck in her pocket, her, lovingly stroking my back like a pet. For once I wished Crissy would linger for as long as possible. For once, I wished Crissy would never leave, so we could sit like this forever.

                I felt her hand pull away and my world begin to move. I heard the car door open. Crissy must have left. My heart sank. This was it. The day was really coming to an end. Laurie got out of her car and her hand reached into her pocket, her fingers wrapping around me as she slowly pulled me out and took a look at me.

                “So, I guess my pocket was pretty tight, hmm?” She laughed softly, looking me over. I wasn’t completely flat, but I had been squished flatter than my usually self. I turned myself over in her hand and looked up at her. I gazed, for the last time of the night, into her giant eyes.

                “Now here’s the thing, little man. We have to grow you again, but you’re naked.” I looked down at myself. Crap, I was naked, and my clothes were upstairs. “Luckily, I grabbed your clothes before I left.” Brilliant woman, as always. “So, I’m guessing your car keys are in your pocket? I’m going to open your car, put your clothes in there, and set you on them. You’re going to use the gem to grow slowly so you can get dressed as you grow, ok?”

                I nodded up at her.

                “Now, I need you to hold on tight and not fall, ok?”

                I wasn’t sure what she meant, but I nodded in agreement. Her hand raised up and moved toward her shoulder. She was going to put me on her shoulder? I mean, it would be a fun ride, sure, but could I hold on tight enough? And to what? She set me gently on her shoulder, right on the strap of her sleeveless shirt. I could smell the floral scent of her laundry again and inhaled deeply. I looked to the side and saw her neck, once slender and beautiful, now a giant, breathing wall; still beautiful. I could see her breathing, see her veins twitching and moving ever so softly. How I longed, in my larger days, to kiss her neck. Even now, even here, I didn’t dare try. I wanted to, but I didn’t dare risk it. For some reason, kissing her neck seemed to be going just a bit too far.

                “Here, now hold on to this.” The hand that was holding me moved to grab a few strands of her hair and she passed them to me. I reached out and took them in my hands. It was like holding ropes of the softest, most luxurious silk you could possibly dream of. It wasn’t the first time I’d touched her hair. We had a conversation once about shampoo and soft hair and she told me to run my fingers through it and feel it. Fuck, it was so soft then but now? Now it was just unbelievable. The scent of her shampoo was intoxicating.

                You really don’t think much about smells when you’re a regular sized person, but when you’re this small they can be everything. Smells are an entirely different world of experience, and so far everything about he smelled like I imagined Heaven would smell like. Scents became a part of you, and right now she was a part of me.

                I tried to hold on tightly, but I realized it may still be hard. Her hair, so soft and silky, may be difficult to get a good grip on. I quickly came up with a plan, and wrapped her hair around my waist a few times, tucked it through itself to make sure it was secure, and then grabbed on tightly to the ends. I should be safe now.

                When she felt me no longer moving around, she figured I was ready, and she moved toward her car. I watched the world glide by me in awe. I had once been used to seeing the world from this height. Hell, I was used to seeing the world at a taller height. But, lately my view was from much lower, so seeing it again from way up here, and so much bigger than I had ever seen it, was like watching a 360 4k imax. It was a new, and glorious feeling. I was at the top of the world…at the top of MY world. I looked to the side again. Her neck, so soft and beckoning, her ear, covered in tattoos, the profile of her face…The greatest artists in all of history could try for eternity and never create a profile as beautiful as hers. My eyes traced every detail of her face before landing on her lips. God, her lips. She suddenly, absentmindedly licked them with the tip of her tongue and I was instantly transported to the memory of when that tongue had traced up my tiny body. I shivered.

                I must have been lost in the sight of her for a while, because the next thing I heard was her asking me if I was ready.  I glanced in front of me and saw that not only had she grabbed my clothes from her car, but she also grabbed my keys, opened my car, and laid out my clothes on my seat. She didn’t wait for an answer before her hands reached up for me. I quickly untangled myself from her hair and let her grab me and set me gently on the pile of my clothes. She next reached up and pulled the necklace from around her neck and touched the gem to my body.

                “Remember, grow slower. I’ll hold this here until you’re big enough to hold it and start getting dressed, ok?” I nodded and she stared at me. Nothing. No glowing. No growing. Nothing.

                She pulled the gem away and looked at it, then back down at me.

                “Is…Is it not working?” I shrugged up at her. She held it to my body again. Again, nothing. “James?” she asked, suspicion in her voice.

                I looked up at her innocently.

                “Are you concentrating on growing?”

                I stared at her for a moment, then looked down in shame and shook my head no. She laughed softly and knelt down, her face right in front of me.

                “This isn’t the end, silly boy. But since you want to be stubborn, I guess I’ll have to take over.” She placed the gem against my body again. “You’re not a tiny little itty bitty anymore. You’re growing. Growing steadily but slowly, to your original size. You’re getting bigger and bigger, and won’t stop until you are your regular, big boy size.”

                Her voice was hypnotizing. It’s all I could think of. Her words rang through my head, echoing around in my brain. The gem began to glow and, to my disappointment, the tingling spread through my body. I could feel myself growing. 2 inches. 3. Soon I was the size of a doll. She was still holding the gem against me. Before long, I was the size of a toddler. She pushed the stone into my hand and told me to hold it myself. As I grew larger and larger I started to manipulate my clothes. Before long I was my original 6’2, sitting, fully clothed, in my Jeep.

                I looked over at Laurie who was now standing just outside of the door of my car, looking at me with a big smile.

                “Looks like the big boy can still follow orders. Welcome back, James!”

                “I-I-I…” I didn’t know what to say except “Wow…”

                “Everything you just went through, and the only thing you can say is wow?” Her voice was teasing. “Was it good for you?” She asked with a wink.

                “I-It was…It was so…incredible! Amazing! God it was...I don’t know what to say, I don’t know how to say it!” I stood up out of my car and looked down at her. It was so weird to suddenly be looking down at her again. I slipped the necklace around my neck without thinking. She looked up at me with a smile and took a step in closer. I saw the strands of hair I was clinging to dangle and I reached up, brushing them behind her ear.

                “Well, maybe you can gather your thoughts, and tell me tomorrow?”

                “I’d love that. Did…um…do…tomorrow…did you want to…you know…”

                “Experiment again?” I nodded sheepishly. “I’d love to! I have some ideas!”

                “Ideas?” I asked. “Like?”

                “I guess you’ll see tomorrow.” She winked at me with a laugh.

                “Hey Laurie I….” I don’t know why I suddenly thought of it. “Why did you want to borrow Crissy’s skirt next week?”

                “Maybe I just think it’s cute.” She poked my nose. “Anyway, I think it’s time we both went home. You need some rest after everything you’ve been through.”

                “Yeah, I…I think you’re right. I’m so worn out.”

                She moved in closer and leaned slightly to the side. “Something to remember the night by,” she whispered in a teasing tone. Oh my god! Was she going to kiss my cheek? My heart raced. My face flushed as she grew closer. Before I could react, she stuck out her tongue and playfully licked my cheek.

                I don’t know what happened next. The gem glowed brighter than I had ever seen. The warmth and tingling rushed through my body. By world seemed to go completely black as I heard the sound of my clothes, and the gem, crash to the floor.

Where was I? What happened?

 

Chapter End Notes:

What happened to James? Where is he? Will Laurie figure it out and help him?

 

The day has come to an end. I will be back to continue the story in a few days, but in the mean time, thank you for the reviews! Please, continue to tell me what you think and let me know what you might want to see happen in Day 2