- Text Size +

                Bark? Did I just bark? I heard her laughing above me, the sound a lot louder than it should be at my normal size. My ear twitched at the sound. I could feel them, turning this way and that, atop my head. I looked up at her, the colors still muted. She smiled down at me, still laughing. She reached down, her long, slender fingers moving closer to my face. I thought she was going to touch me or pet me, but instead, her fingers stopped in front of my nose.

                My eyes moved to focus on them and, in front of my face, I could see a long snout ending in a black nose. Was that my snout? My nose? My instincts took over and I smelled her fingers. The scent of her fingers was strong. I could smell lotion, a strong vanilla scent, though she hadn’t applied any in hours. I could smell food residue from her last meal, which had to be even longer ago. I could smell something else…It was unique, like something I had never smelled before. Was this her personal scent?

                It had to be. It had to be her own unique scent. It played with my nose, and a warmth and fuzziness took over my mind. It was the most amazing thing I had ever smelled. But why hadn’t I ever smelled it before? Why was I just smelling it now? I continued to sniff at her fingers. I moved my head up to smell the rest of her hand.        

                Muted colors? Ears on top of my head? A snout? A heightened sense of smell? Bark? It was all finally coming to me. I hadn’t grown, I had changed. I had changed into a…

                “Awww,” I heard her high above me. “Who’s a cute puppy?” Her hand moved to scratch under my chin, then the side of my face, before moving once more to scratch behind my ears.

                My mind exploded with pure joy. Yes, I was a good puppy! I yipped happily. I felt something behind me going crazy. My butt was shaking…No, no my tail was wagging! I heard a loud THUMP THUMP THUMP as it struck the floor in a quick, repetitive motion. Good puppy! Happy puppy! I licked her wrist and arm as she scratched between my ears.

                “Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?” She was excited. I was excited. I was a good boy!

                I quickly stood to my feet. I came about halfway up her shins. I was actually a young, small puppy and not a full grown dog. And I was the best puppy! I wagged my tail and jumped around, trying to jump into her lap. She laughed while she pushed me back down.

                “No, no. Dogs aren’t allowed on the furniture.”

                My heart sank. I wasn’t allowed on the furniture with her? But her lap…Her lap BEGGED for a puppy. I could see her knees. I knew just past them was her lap. I wanted to be in that lap. I tried again, only to be pushed down again. This time her voice was more stern.

                “No! Bad puppy!”

                Bad? No, no I was a good puppy. I let out a small whine and looked down in shame. I could feel my ears drooping. I had upset mistress. Owner. I saw her feet, still in her sandals. Her toes wiggled a bit. I needed to make owner happy. I leaned my head down and sniffed her toes. The smell was familiar to when I was an ant crawling on them, but now I could smell her personal scent and it drove me crazy. I could feel myself getting hard. It was a weird feeling to feel my dick slip out of its furry sheath.

                I sniffed her feet a few more times while she stared down at me. I had to please my owner and show her that I was sorry for being a bad puppy. I began to lick her toes. The taste was so strong, so amazing. I could taste her lotion, her sweat. The slightly salty taste of her skin. Anything that had come across her feet all day while she walked. I got lost in the taste. I couldn’t stop licking. I licked faster, harder, my tongue, now floppy and wide, moved between her toes.

                The more I licked, the more I tasted, the more I got lost in the moment. I forgot about anything other than this moment. I forgot about the gem, about my life before now. For a moment I forgot that I had ever been human. Had I ever been human? No. No, I was always a puppy. She adopted me. Brought me home to be her new grateful pet. I had to show owner how grateful I was.

                As I licked her toes wiggled and she giggled. I was tickling her, but she wasn’t stopping me. She was enjoying it, and that warmed every inch of my body. I was making owner happy. She slowly pulled her feet away and I moved to keep licking. Before long, however, her feet were out of my reach and on the couch. I sat there, looking up at her with a whine.

                “Hold on, puppy.”

                I watched her with my head cocked, ears perked. She slipped her sandals off her feet and tossed them to the ground in front of me. I quickly sniffed them. They didn’t interest me. I looked up at her.

                “If you’re gonna do it, do it right,” she giggled.

                She lowered her feet down a little bit. Now her soles were dangling above me. She wanted me to lick them? Yes! Yes that is what owner wants! I pushed my nose into her soles. God they were so soft. So warm. This was the first time they had been out of her sandals all day. The smell of feet was stronger now. It was intoxicating. I quickly licked at her soles. The taste was much stronger, saltier, sweatier. My mouth tingled warmly at the taste. My mind was gone.

                I happily licked every inch of her soles, taking in the scent and taste. My tail was waggling like crazy. My dick was fully erect. While I was busy licking one foot, the other was stroking my face. I was so thankful for owner for adopting me and bringing me home. I couldn’t remember where she had gotten me from, but that didn’t matter. My life before this didn’t matter. I couldn’t recall where I was born, if she got me from a pet store, a pound, or what. I was just thankful that she had given me a new home.

                After several minutes of this, she pulled her feet away and put them back on the sofa. I looked up at her, whining. I wanted more.

                “All clean, puppy!”

                I cocked my head. Her mouth was making sounds, but I couldn’t make them out. Was this talking? Was owner talking to me? I had no idea what she was saying. I tried to jump up but she quickly stopped me. She leaned down. She was going to pet me again! I was so excited and waited for her warm touch!

                Her hand moved past me, to the ground. I quickly started licking at her hand as she laughed. I watched as she grabbed something from the ground. It was a rock on a string. It had nothing to do with me. I kept licking at her hand as she pulled it away and sat back up on the couch.

                “You know, James,” What did her mouth noises mean? I cocked my head to the side, trying to understand her. “Earlier you were an ant on my feet. Then you were so small I got you off with just my finger. Then you spent an hour under an ass, before laying on my tongue, and then floating around in a jar full of my spit.”

                I had no idea what she was saying. I was just waiting for her to pet me again. She was looking at me, but she wasn’t saying my name so she wasn’t talking to me. Wait, what was my name? Did owner name me yet? I just sat there, staring at her.

                “Now you’re just a puppy.”

                Puppy! I’m puppy! She was talking to me! I didn’t understand her words, but I understood “puppy”. Was that my name?

                “And you just spent several minutes licking my feet after a long day of work.” I watched as she took the rock on a string and put it around her neck. “You used to be my friend, James.”

                “Friend”…That word echoed in my little puppy brain. I suddenly understood the word “friend”. Yes, I was her friend! She was my friend! And now I’m a dog. I wasn’t always a dog. I suddenly remembered everything. I remembered how I got here, what had happened.

                “But I don’t know. I mean, I don’t know how I can ever think about you the same way.”

                What? What did she mean? I gave a tiny yip as I tried to talk.

                “Awww, it’s ok puppy.”

                Puppy! I was puppy. She was owner. What had I been thinking of? It didn’t matter. Puppy is only here to please owner. To make owner happy. To wait for pets, wait for food, make owner happy. I wagged my tail.

                “You seem to be adjusting well to being a puppy. Very well, actually. Maybe that’s what you were meant for? Maybe we should leave you like this? You are a very cute puppy.”

                I didn’t know what she was saying, but she kept saying puppy. The tone in her voice sounded loving and happy. Her hand grabbed the stone hanging from her neck and played with it.

                “So what do you say, puppy? Do you want to just stay like this? We could lock away the gem, forget it ever existed. Forget how we met. You can just like as my puppy forever.”

                She looked down at me, I looked back up. What was she wanting? Was she waiting for something?

                “Well, I was kind of expecting an answer.” She reached down and pet my head. “I’ll tell you what, if you want to change back then stay silent. If you want to be my pet puppy forever, then bark.”

                Bark? She gave me a command. She told me to bark! I must bark! I was a good puppy!

                “Bark!”

                I didn’t know why, but my owner got so happy at my bark. I was a good puppy! She reached down and scratched my head. I laid down and exposed my stomach to her. Her fingers scratched at my belly, and my leg shook like crazy. I was a good puppy and my owner was happy. I was the best boy!

                “Nala!” I heard her call out. I recognized it as a name, but it wasn’t my name. It didn’t sound like she was calling me. I didn’t even know what my name was. “Nala, come meet Spot!”

                Spot? Did she just name me? My name was Spot? My tail wagged harder as she looked down at me.

                “I think Spot is good. Earlier you were a tiny spot crawling on my foot. And it’s the most stereotypical dog name I could think of to really remind you of your place.”

                I didn’t know what she was saying, but if my name being Spot made her happy, then I was happy. Her fingernails scratching my belly, the joy in her voice, my name! Finally I had a name! I didn’t know why, but I was so aroused. missed the sound of claws on her hardwood floor coming closer and closer to me.

                It wasn’t until I felt something press against my butt, and then my balls and dick, that I even noticed the other dog. She looked familiar. A large white lab. She was sniffing me. She was saying hello! I looked at her and whined a little, but owner’s voice assured be it was ok. That Nala was just being friendly. I looked at the large dog. She must have been twice my size.

                I was the new puppy and this was her house. She was in charge, and I knew this. I was the bottom of the ladder, and whatever owner or Nala wanted, I would have to obey. I laid there, letting Nala sniff me. Her nose went back to my butt, and I just laid there. She was my boss. Owner was my owner. I watched the large, beautiful dog. She was so huge to me. She was a beautiful dog.

                My eyes opened wide and I let out a loud “YIP” of surprised excitement as I felt Nala’s large, wet tongue run over my dick. This was more than just saying high. Arousal surged through my body. She did it again! My tail was wagging, my breathing got heavy.

                “Looks like she likes you, Spot!” Owner laughed as she pulled her hand away. “I guess you two are going to be the best of friends!”

                Friends? I shook my head, confused. I looked down at this dog that was sniffing me and licking my dick. It felt amazing, but it was wrong! I may be in the body of a dog right now, but I was a person. I tried to pull away, looking up at Laurie. Why was she letting her dog do this to me? She must have known I didn’t want this. I tried to move away and jump up on the couch. She pushed me back down.

                “It’s ok, Spot! Be a good puppy!”

                Spot…Puppy…Yes, good puppy. Why was I trying to get away from Miss Nala? Now standing, I approached the larger dog, my head lowered. She sniffed me and barked happily. She crouched down in front of me, her front legs stretched out, before springing up, lightly hitting me with her paw, and running away.

                Miss Nala wanted to play! I barked happily and chased after her. We began to play a game of tag, running around the living room as owner watched us, laughing.

                “Wear yourself out, puppy,” She called out to me. “You need to get some good sleep tonight! Tomorrow we’re gonna take you to work and introduce you to everyone. I’m sure Crissy would love to see you!”

Chapter End Notes:

How will James/Spot get himself out of this current situation? Will the misunderstanding be rectified? Find out in Chapter 11, coming soon!