- Text Size +

Tina couldn’t say at what point her victory had gone so sour. One minute, she was happily waiting at the sweepstakes desk, holding her winning ticket which had earned her a “meet-up and full-time hangout” with Serene Terran, the famous eighteen-year-old Olympic gymnastics superstar. The next thing she remembered was being led to a back room, a flash of light, and everything going dark.

            Now, despite Tina’s prior perception of reality, she was standing in front of a statuesque twin set of youthful bare feet large enough to have belonged to a Greek goddess monument. Except this was no marble construction, but in fact a living, breathing, flexing pair of peds with bulbous toes each larger than Tina’s newly half-inch body. The skin was dusted in layers of chalk, yet also damp with glistening perspiration.

            “Wow, you’re really something, little girl!” a voice boomed melodically from above. That voice, soft and feminine, was twinged with a distinct Southern drawl; Tina knew that voice. She tore her terrified gaze away from those intimidating bare feet and let her sightline creep up the impressive set of thick, toned limbs glazed with sweat, past the form-hugging blue leotard, and up to the titanic face of the speaker, who was currently sitting on a bench. Serene Terran. Blonde, cute as a button, yet steely and focused. Evidently the ticket wasn’t lying about getting to meet her, though Tina imagined something more like a casual how-do-you-do for a couple hours. Certainly not this. She’d read that Serene was only five-foot-one; this titaness was hundreds of times that.

            Tina opened her mouth, hoping to greet her literal Olympic idol; instead she just screamed, and took off running the other way. Only in this instant did the woman realize not only was she standing in the expansive foam-padded cavern of a gymnasium, but she was also completely naked. Escape to the miles-distant wall seemed impossible.

            “Oops, where ya going?” Serene murmured adorably. A gargantuan leg with a densely rounded calf muscle passed over Tina’s head, then descended; that chalk-caked sole slapped down on the padded floor, sending up a cloud of dust which stopped the half-inch woman in her tracks. “Now, don’t be a sore winner, little girl. I won you fair and square, see? C’mere now.”

            Won her? What kind of sweepstakes was this? How was Tina to know that just by arriving to claim her prize, reality would get so bent out of shape and put her in nauseatingly unfathomable situations?

            Tina recovered and attempted to run around the bulwark of Serene’s squat yet gigantic bare foot. She didn’t get far before the expertly sculpted leg was shifting again, shepherding Tina into an embankment point where the massive toes united with gymnastic poise. The half-incher stopped, feeling hopeless, and stared up at the adjoining spires of Serene’s beefy thighs. How could she hope to escape a giant girl who’d proven adept and dexterous enough with her body to compete against the best in the world?

            “That’s more like it,” Serene congratulated sweetly. Her left foot dragged gently on the mat, briefly altering the shape of her puffy sole; her toes drummed loudly on the surface. “You ready to get your hangout time with me now?”

            So this was the prize after all, not just some dark conspiracy. All along, Tina was headed toward this disaster.

            “Don’t move, or I might squish ya on accident,” Serene instructed. “And we don’t want that. You seem really cool, so I’m gonna get the most out of you.”

            Tina was paralyzed to the earth as those hearty soles reared back and cupped around her on either side, forming sky-high flanks of pink, creased, ever-shifting flesh. Even turned on their sides, Serene’s feet soles were two stories tall. Heat radiated off them with animal fury. Sweat lines painted through the chalk like abstract art, and above all, Tina was made stingingly aware of the stench.

            If she’d been told to try to describe what her Olympic hero’s hypothetical B.O. was like, this was roughly what Tina would’ve guessed, pushed to the nth degree. The experience wasn’t unlike shoving her nose into a recently used gym sock and inhaling to the fullest extent of her lungs. Liquid grit, powdery chalk, and a ghostly whiff of feminine products assaulted Tina’s senses. All she could see now was just a thin sliver of the ceiling staggeringly high above; everything else in the woman’s sights consisted purely of ruddy young sole skin, weathered by infinite cartwheels and graceful landings. Cupping her hands over her nose and mouth did little to temper the intensity of the brackish haze.

            “I’m just tryna get you used to your new place, see?” Serene commented from her bench above. She juggled her soles from side to side, letting Tina rebound off each puttied surface. “I heard it can be too overwhelming for you if I make you start doing your thing as soon as we meet, and believe me, I know it doesn’t smell like sunshine and roses down there!”

            Tina endured the minor twitches between the soles, becoming instantly moist and dusty from colliding with Serene’s feet. Being made to directly contact those walls of muscle and skin made the experience startlingly real like never before, and Tina screamed again.

            “Aw, it sounds like you’re not super-into it yet. That’s all right. It might take you a few times before you start liking it,” Serene sighed. She stopped the sole bouncing. “But just so I can see how you do, I need you to start rubbing my foot. And, uh… licking it, too. Both of them.”

            Liking it? Tina wasn’t sure if she was more offended by that possibility, or the Olympian’s gall at telling her to lick her filthy sole. She crossed her arms and held still.

            “NO!” Tina shouted, at last summoning words.

            The towering blonde rolled her eyes, and rested her chin on her fist like a quietly petulant child. Her eyes darted across the landscape of the practice gymnasium, and then she leaned down to the ground, her fingers parted on the approach toward the inescapable canyon of her soles where Tina was cornered.

            “Hey! STOP it!” Tina crowed as she was pinched into the pliable enclosure of the girl’s equally chalk-dusted digits. The frightening drop from so high, though, quickly shut her up.

            “I didn’t wanna have to do this, since we’re just meeting for the first time and we’re gonna be working together during the whole Games, but I’m kinda in a hurry,” Serene drawled with irritation. She stood up from the bench, and marched over to a wide mat set in front of a wall mirror, where she sat down with her legs spread wide, facing the reflection. “They told me if you don’t cooperate, I should… “encourage” you a little bit. Which I think just meant punish you, which I don’t wanna do, cuz I want you to like serving my feet, but if you’re not gonna listen? Well, here’s your… encouragement, little girl.”

            Serene’s reached with expert flexibility to her fully extended foot. Her fingers kept Tina dangled upside down, hanging over the plump row of toes. The Olympian scrunched her digits then spread them wide apart, making room. Thus satisfied, she lowered Tina and jammed the woman directly into the tender, squishy crevice between her two biggest toes.

            Tina tried to wrestle, but the iron strength of that vice-grasp was made apparent immediately when Serene pinched her prize in place with a single toe-curl. With nothing more to say, the gymnast commenced her stretching routine, reaching and contorting in all manner of impressive directions. For the duration of the cool-down, Tina was made to look at herself in that wall mirror beyond: her pathetically bare and puny body poking awkwardly out from between the two ruthless and powerful posts of Serene’s musty, wriggling digits atop the slick soles.