- Text Size +

“Can you hear it, Jake? Because I can,” Julie teased. Her hand never stopped moving him in steady revolutions around her belly, but her rhythmic voice now added an additional echo along with the symphony of stomach gurgles. “My stomach wants you inside it. It wants you to be with me forever, a part of me. I’m hungry, Jake. I’ve been hungry ever since I met you, and no kind of regular food has ever been enough to satisfy me. I think the only thing that will is you.

So, maybe now I should show you where your journey will begin. Come back up here again now and see for yourself.”

            Though Jake knew where she was taking him, and knew there was no conceivable way to stop her powerful, pillar-like fingers from doing whatever they wanted, he still fought back. He clawed and scraped and even tried nibbling at Julie’s skin in an effort to make her let go of him, but this only seemed to earn snickering from her, as though she was humoring a feisty baby hamster trying to gnaw on her thumbpad. Even cries for mercy escaped his lips, but all of this went ignored when Julie finally brought the micro-man before her gigantic, smiling lips.

            “JULIE! STOP!” Jake screamed as he watched the pink barrier separating. Warm, moist, fruity gummy bear-aroma wafted from the darkness of her open mouth and washed over his naked form. He watched, quivering, as Julie’s tongue lifted up from the damp underbelly of her jowls and crested above her pearly teeth, before slicking a thin gloss of saliva from one corner of her lips to the other, licking and sliding over her skin but not yet emerging. “PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME!”

            “Ah-ah-ah, Jake. Not until you hear me out completely. Like I said, I want you to like this too. I want you to want it. And I’ll tell you what. If you can’t honestly say you enjoy what’s about to happen to you, then maybe we can talk about another way,” Julie explained. She puckered her lips at him, blew an air-kiss, then parted them again to let her tongue escape. Steam rose from its hot, slimy surface while the pink serpent drew near. Jake was helpless to escape, as he was pinned in place to Julie’s palm by her smallest finger.

            At first, Julie simply tested him with the narrow, gooey tip of her tongue. It snaked and flicked at his face, and even managed to pinpoint his crotch, slamming the young man down simply by the strength of her tastebuds, and causing him to involuntarily moan with stinging pleasure. Next she spread more of her tongue out between her wide-open mouth. The flat of her sticky muscle was hefted over Jake like a beached whale, stuffy and broiling and piling heavier onto him with each second. Then it began to slake, massaging back and forth and lapping over every square millimeter of Jake’s nudity. In seconds, he was drenched in sweet, bubbly saliva, and Julie showed no signs of stopping. She hummed softly in her throat as she explored his body with her monstrous tongue.

            Jake let himself fade into a full-blown panic attack, hyperventilating and gasping for relief, all while he wept like a forlorn child. There was no other recourse. His body was betraying him via his insistent hard-on, which Julie would probably interpret as desire, and subsequently tuck him into the back of her throat to begin the deadly trek down her gullet.

            “Please, J-Julie, I’ll… ggckkk…” Jake sputtered, as he was interrupted by the girl’s tongue slapping down and cutting off his words with a soupy mouthful of spit. Still, his tears streamed and his voice cracked: his spirit was all but broken. “…I’ll do anything you want. ANYTHING! J-Just name it. Whatever you want, I’ll m-make it happen. Just p-please, let… me… go, and make m-me big again.”

            Against all odds, Julie’s tongue retracted back between her lips. She closed her eyes, then carried Jake away from her mouth, leaving him to dry in a puddle of her saliva. Silence pervaded, save for the man’s whimpering. Then at last, Julie addressed him again.

            “Okay, Jake. We’ll grow you back. On one condition,” she whispered gravely. “One thing you have to give me, and I’ll make you your old size again.”

            “Anything!”

            “I want the access code to the scanner room.”

            Momentarily bewildered, Jake looked at the girl’s humongous countenance in disbelief. That was all she wanted? Maybe she’d seen reason after all, or perhaps his emotional appeals had gotten through. Either way, he wasn’t about to question her truce. Eagerly, he rambled off the password digits without skipping a beat.

            “Perfect! Thank you so much, Jake. Now, let’s just get the shrinking gun, and take a look inside together!” Julie responded, suddenly her perkier self once again. This much cheerier voice somehow unsettled Jake even more, since he was still very vulnerable and soaking in Julie’s spit, but his hope of returning to normal had been revived. All he had to do was hang in there another minute.

            Happily, Julie grabbed the size-changing device from the table, then strutted to the locked scanning room door. After tucking the invention under her arm, she punched in the code, and giddily entered once the entrance swung open. Inside, the pair were surrounded by advanced high-definition displays on a winding silver wall. She carried Jake to the center of the hall, and stood over the observation table, propping her elbow on the surface to keep steady. Then, delicate as though plucking flower petals, she picked up her miniature lab partner and deposited him onto her upturned pointer finger tip. The balance was tricky, but by hugging himself tightly to Julie’s fingerpad, Jake managed to keep from slipping.

            “Okay, now. Hold very still, Jake. We wouldn’t want to mess this up now, would we?” Julie instructed. She closed one eye for perception, then aimed the handheld machine right at her target. Jake took a deep breath, clenched his eyelids shut, and went stone-still, preparing for the reversal that would finally save him from this voracious nightmare. He felt the same zap as before. Indeed, he felt floor forming beneath his feet, signaling he was no longer the right size to hang on Julie’s fingertip. However, when he finally opened his eyes again, Jake realized he was not standing on the cold lab floor, but in fact the warm very-alive and fingerprint-spiraled platform of Julie’s digit, which was now one hundred times bigger than before.

            Or, as the man steadily came to comprehend with great trauma, he’d been shrunken by another degree of one hundred. In effect, he was now a less-than-one inch man by comparison to his previous less-than-one inch size. Which meant that Julie’s finger was plenty large enough to contain his speck-scaled body. When he looked up again at the beautiful yet planetary sight of Julie’s victoriously grinning face, so monumental in scope it practically made him feel like a bacterium by comparison, it set off an existential crisis in Jake’s tiny head. Crying and screaming out of instinct wasn’t even enough. He wanted to implode.

            “No… n-no… no…” he muttered like a broken record. It didn’t seem possible.

            “Yes, yes, yes!” Julie squealed. She blew him another kiss, the wind from which nearly toppled the hyper-small man upon the horizon of her fingertip. Then, reaching through the materials situated on the scanning room table, she placed a mechanical bud in her ear.

            “You… you SAID!”

            “I know what I said,” Julie sighed. “I hope you don’t feel misled, Jake. Really. I hated to have to trick you like that, but let’s face it, this would all be for nothing if I couldn’t watch and enjoy every single second of every single part of making you my meal. It would just be a big waste! So, that’s why we’re in this room. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to hear or understand a single thing your cute little self was saying, now would I? But, thanks to all these great inventions that you made, I can hear and see you!”

            She was right. Jake peered around the staggering country-sized room, seeing his naked body displayed up on the many televisions for Julie to witness. He trembled, feeling simultaneously humbled and humiliated, but also more terrified than ever. All the hope he’d been feeling for just a minute was robbed, and even more painfully than the first time. Before, Julie was merely a giantess, but now she was truly a goddess.

            “This is the end now, Jake,” Julie declared with booming authority. The reverberation of her kind, melodic voice flooded the room and made the little man feel strange comfort, even though he knew he was about to be gracefully destroyed. “I guess you couldn’t learn to enjoy this quite as much as me, but I suppose that was inevitable. After all, like I said, I’ve been thinking about this since I was a little girl, waiting for the perfect opportunity and the perfect tiny person to swallow, even though it didn’t seem like it would ever be real. Well, now it is. I have everything I ever wanted, right here. Right on my fingertip. You’re going to help me fulfill my deepest fantasy. So, thank you, Jake. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

            The girl’s show of gratitude was deeply sincere, and even proven by a teardrop in her own eye. She wiped it away, then lifted her upturned index finger back toward her face. Jake couldn’t see her entire lovely face any longer, once it became so close and so unbelievably massive in his visage. For an instant, he considered trying to run to the rounded edge of Julie’s finger and leap to his probable doom, but the nearer he came to her hypnotic lips, the more distant it seemed, as though he was continuing to shrink even now, bringing him even further from freedom.

            Thus, Jake stood still, resigned to his fake, sopping in his own tears and Julie’s spit. He weathered another puff of sticky exhaled air, then waited while Julie opened her lips to speak to him. Even in defeat, he tried one last time:

            “Don’t d-do this, Julie. Please. I… d-don’t want to be eaten.”

            “Goodbye, Jake. I’ll never forget you as long as I live,” she vowed. “I hope you don’t resent me for this. Just know you’ve given me the greatest gift in the history of science or humanity. This, right now, is the best contribution you’ve ever made to the world, and I mean that. More than all your other discoveries and trinkets and inventions. Now, come inside my mouth please, little one, and become a part of me.”

            Jake shut his eyes and waited, feeling shadow and heat enveloping him as Julie wrapped her lips around her finger. They softly closed on her digit, then began to slurp upward, until her mouth had cleaned the entire length of her finger. Once he was clenched between walls of puffy pink flesh like a stray crumb, Jake understood fully his time on earth was finished, but his voyage through Julie had only begun. The girl’s island-sized tongue swiped over her lips, kidnapping Jake on a tidal wave of rippling tastebuds and sucking him into the balmy space of her mouth.

            Within, Jake was lost to blackness and senseless void. He was vaguely aware of being glued to Julie’s tongue and tossing from one corner to another as she tasted him, but other than that, he was powerless. There was nothing now except the eventual lurch toward her throat. Moisture, heat, and musk all melded into one slippery reality.

            Outside, though, Julie had expertly programmed the scanning room to lock onto Jake as its target, which provided her with a clear view of his tumultuous fate. She saw him on the TV screens riding the roller coaster inside her mouth: bounding between her undulating cheeks, swimming through a river of syrupy saliva, and nearly getting chomped to grit between her molars. She couldn’t help but smile and laugh at these amusing sights, which in turn made the carnage between her jaws even worse for Jake, though she was careful not to let him be harmed; her teeth always stopped just short of chewing him, and her titanic tongue rescued him just before drowning in the moat of phlegmy saliva at the base.

Julie slumped into a chair, as her knees had gone weak from the drama and final success of her master plan. Everything she’d ever hoped for was happening right here in front of her, and best of all, the scanning equipment was recording Jake’s journey, which would allow her to re-watch it and experience the whole affair again whenever she liked. Still, the girl knew that this moment now, when she was actually swallowing and digesting her lab partner, was significant, and couldn’t be repeated, no matter how realistic the video footage was. This had to be molded into her memory.

So, she placed both hands reverently over her cheeks, feeling closer than ever to Jake, and waited for the accumulation of saliva to reach a high enough level. A fresh round of goose bumps painted her skin, and a deep spiritual gladness filled her heart. She was happier than she’d ever been. Moreover, there was a stirring in her soul she’d never before experienced. Julie lusted for the climax of this choice like nothing else. Again she smiled and swished Jake around behind her lips. After a few minutes, thanks to her salivary glands and the tantalizing tastes swirling around inside her mouth, her spit had risen like a flooded river, and was only spurred on as her tongue splashed through it all, with Jake’s body adhered in the center of her dripping red muscle.

Then, gathering all the rising quantities of saliva within her hungry maw, Julie ladled Jake into the center of her tongue, pushed him along the gooey stream, and gulped hard.