- Text Size +

Bewildered, the shrunken Jake found himself abruptly pinned down to the cushy platform of Julie’s hand by her beefy thumb. Wriggling was useless. He was so drastically outmatched by this single finger, that fighting for even a second left him out of breath. Once he was spread-eagle against Julie’s palm, Jake watched her opposite hand descending near him, with her manicured index finger and thumb primed for plucking.

“Julie, please… don’t do this!” he cried.

“Don’t move too much, little guy. I don’t want to hurt you, after all. I’ll be as soft with you as I can, but you have to be still. You’re so small and fragile, just like I made you to be.”

Then, gently as though de-winging a dragonfly, Julie began to disrobe her subject. She pulled his lab coat cleanly off, flicking it onto the tabletop far below, then returned for his other clothes. Jake’s shirt was ripped away, and his pants were yanked next, no matter how hard he tried to fight the pull of the giantess’s digits. He grunted and squealed with effort to maintain his dignity and outfit, but it was useless. Julie stole his clothes, leaving Jake only in his underwear, and she clearly intended to take these as well.

The ovular pad of her thumb retracted, no longer pinning Jake to Julie’s palm, so she could access his waist. Despite all his worming around, the shrunken man understood the risk of resisting when Julie’s fingernails were poised so close to his crotch. So, feeling violated and afraid, the little man remained still for her.

“Thank you, Jake! That’s perfect. Just keep holding like that while I take your cute little underwear off, and then we can move on to the next fun part.” True to her word, Julie managed to slide her fingernail just under Jake’s miniature boxer waistband, then pinch the garment between her fingertips and floss it off his legs. With these removed, Jake was suddenly sprawling nude, helpless, and ¾ inches tall in the hand of a very powerful girl who meant to eat him. It was almost too much to bear.

“Aw, you’re shaking. Are you cold? You won’t be for long, I promise. It’s very warm inside my mouth. And don’t be so worried, Jake. Your body’s cute. I know you don’t really have time to workout much because of all the time you spend in this lab, but I think you’re so precious just the way you are. The way you look is part of what made me want to eat you, specifically. Plus, you won’t be alone like this for long, all naked and vulnerable. I want to get more comfortable, too,” Julie cooed.

She tipped her hand at the level of the table, then affectionately placed the shrunken man on its surface, careful to put him down between several tall stacks of notebooks and humming machinery, to keep Jake from running away. The only way out was the edge of the table, where Julie herself was seated, and it was clear to Jake that if he tried fleeing over the precipice, she would only catch her soon-to-be-snack and plant him right back on the table. Still, he was convinced he had to try and jump.

That possibility was nipped, though, when Julie placed a large glass beaker right on top of her shrunken victim, preventing him from going anywhere, but allowing him a full view of the outside world. From within, Jake’s perspective was warped mirror-funhouse style, and Julie looked even bigger, if such a thing was possible.

            The giantess withdrew from the lab table to the middle of the room, far enough that Jake could see her whole colossal form in all its glory. He noticed her hips beginning to sway in a sultry rhythm. Yet again she winked at him, then set about undoing the buttons of her lab coat. The scene played out just like his previous fantasy, only it was real, and he was smaller than a thumbnail, awaiting execution by dining. There weren’t as many buttons to open, since Julie was already previewing the supple valley of her bosom, but once the lab coat was tossed aside, it was clear she wasn’t through. Her black shoes were kicked off, leaving her barefoot on the tile. Next Julie worked on unfastening her skirt, letting it flutter around her shapely legs and land around her ankles. By this time, the girl was fully engaged in a strip tease dance, shimmying her pert derriere and puffing up her chest. All she was missing was the swanky music. Julie pulled her colorful blouse up over her head, swung it like a lasso, then stopped to pose in her black silk underwear, and let her gigantic body be admired by her prisoner.

            And indeed, though Jake was furious and terrified of his lab partner’s sick secret desires, he couldn’t ignore the beauty of the sight before him. Julie waltzed in circles, showing off her enviable figure, pouting her lips and propping up her breasts with both hands. She laughed upon noting the look of drunken yearning in his tiny face as she smoothly cat-walked back toward the table and scooped up the beaker. For a second, Jake had a window to sprint away, but he was too transfixed by the glory of the eighteen-year-old bombshell’s model-esque body. In that moment, her hand closed back around him, and Jake was carried just over the tight gulch of her tempting cleavage, all while her eyes glowed with dire hunger.

             “Do you like what you see, Jake?” Julie sultrily taunted. She dangled his little body back and forth above the twin globes of her tits, relishing his frightened little reactions. Every few seconds, she’d lower him nearer to the fleshy valley, but refrained from touching his shrunken self to her exposed bust. “I know you must. I’ve seen you sneaking peeks at me whenever you think I’m not looking. See, I know you put on this big act like all you care about is science and inventing, but nobody is completely a robot. And… well, maybe this is self-centered of me, but I’m not just some dog. In fact, I’m a little out of your league. It’s okay. Almost everyone who looks at me wants me after a while. You must be thinking certain things when you look at me. And there must be some part of you that wants to have some fun… real fun. Well, now’s your chance. And I should say, it’s probably your last chance, since I’m going to eat you, Jake, so why not let loose and enjoy it? Here, let me help you.”

            Before Jake could even open his mouth to protest, Julie’s hand plunged, and he along with it. Her fingers pointed straight for the divot between her blossoming boobs, then gently swiped the front of Jake’s miniature body along it. This contact caused her left breast to jiggle slightly, though for the young man himself, the act was much more dramatic. Tempting, feminine, perfume-scented skin nuzzled ticklishly over half his nude shape, with particular attention on his junk.

            Then just as quickly, Julie dipped Jake again, this time massaging him lower into her lush cleavage. Both of her breasts yielded softly as bread dough to the pressure from her determined fingers and Jake’s wriggling body. His mumbles and squeals of surprise were drowned out by the massive volume of bra-encased mammary on either side. She took her time on this occasion, caressing the shrunken man for a longer period, gliding him across the dual hills of her breasts, then guiding him back to the especially tender valley between, where she sweetly pinched and bumped him on every delectable surface of smooth skin. The girl ensured to ply firm yet cushy pressure over the middle of Jake’s body, twisting and dabbing his crotch along the curvature of her breasts. Julie’s flesh prickled with goose bumps, as she enjoyed the process more and more of introducing her forthcoming meal to the beauty he would soon serve via nutrient conversion.

            Jake, meanwhile, was trapped squarely between continued horror and confused arousal. Somehow, these were even more insurmountable than being more literally trapped between a pair of gigantic boobs. He still was grappling with the fact that Julie intended to eat him at the end of this playtime, yet he couldn’t ignore the truth in what she’d said: he did find her incredibly attractive. He had, in fact, been fighting the reality that he wanted her. After so much time spent in her presence without being able to act on those repressed desires, some of which even he couldn’t acknowledge before, everything was breaking loose in one destructive catharsis. Despite the dread still permeating his body, following several minutes of Julie’s playful boob-bouncing and fondling of his body along her plush contours, he was sporting an incriminating erection.

            Julie, of course, was delighted.

            “It seems I’m not the only one having fun right now,” Julie purred. She withdrew Jake from her breasts at last, then cradled his shamed body in her palm to carry him up to where she could see better. Her sparkling brown eyes drank in the sight of him. He was flushed pink from friction, heaving out of exhaustion, yet nonetheless clearly aroused. “Yes, I’m definitely not the only one! How does it feel, Jake? I know it must all be very overwhelming for you, and I understand you’ve still got to get over the fact that I’m going to eat you, but surely you can admit you like this?”

            “P-Please…” Jake panted. He was feeling light-headed and unfortunately horny, but saw this as one of few remaining chances to change his fate. The embarrassment of Julie seeing his pathetic libido coming forth would have to be put aside. “Don’t do this, Julie. P-Please, I’m… begging you. You c-can’t eat me, I’ll… I’ll…”

            “Ooooh, it sounds like you’re still pretty scared. Well, maybe I can help prepare you better for it! Maybe once you can think about what’s going to happen to you, it won’t seem so scary any more. I can show you where you’re going to go, then. How about it, Jake?”

            “No!”

            “Good! Let’s do it. Just trust me on this one.” With that, Julie’s enormous hand descended again, this time past the pert shelf of her cleavage, along her tight abdomen, all the way down to her belly button. For a moment, her palm remained open, allowing Jake to peer into the cute little crater in the center of her stomach, before her svelte fingers suddenly fastened around his puny body again. Immediately, the little man found himself heading for the navel. With just one pump of her pinky, Julie managed to stuff Jake’s whole self into the pocket of her belly button. She giggled, clearly tickled by his limbs and warmth, then with a sigh collected him back out by pulling on his leg as delicately as she could. From there, Julie pressed Jake face-down and commenced circling him around the flat, tense skin of her tummy as though it was a race track. In slow, counterclockwise repetitions, she rubbed the object of her starving affections from hip to hip, from washboard abdomen to just above the waistline of her panties.

            Through it all, Jake was on the verge of tears. His erection was encouraged and even kept up thanks to the softness and motion against pillowy flesh similar to being cuddled through her cleavage, though his location now was far more frightening. The point was clear: Julie wanted him to visit his final resting place from the outside. Her midriff was such an innocuous sight, even attractive given the girl’s petite shape, but Jake couldn’t ignore that he was being introduced to his tomb. He could hear the subtle yet undeniable grumble of acidic machinations within Julie’s stomach. Squishy, sloshing growls vibrated through tanned skin and muscle right through to Jake. Even one hungry rumble was enough to rattle the shrunken man’s whole body with the violence of an earthquake.