- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Its a unaware story.

It was a hot summer day. Lucy was in her room talking to her friend whilst mika was still on his way home. Lucy was an average teen girl. She was talking about boys, makeup, celebrities and other stuff. The call reach around the hour mark as her friend hang up. She looked at the time noticing that she still had to cook for her brother as theyre mother was on a important buisness trip for the rest of the week. She walked her way to the kitchen as mika just came home. He was covered in dirt and stains. Lucy asks" what the f happened to you little gnome. Did you start a fight with the hobbit?" She giggles to herself as she found the joke quite good. "No. We played soccer today and you get dirty when you are actually active, but you wouldn't know couch potato" he hit back as lucy stopped giggling and went quiet." I will take a bath now i have a busy day" he said before heading to his room. Lucy finished cooking an made a plate for him and put it in the micfowave so it wouldnt get cold.

She waited till she heard the door of the bathroom getting locked as she went to mika's room to pay back what he said to her. She entered his room seeing that it was a mess. He was never the tidy type. She saw stack of fresh clothes on his bed. She walked towards them and grabbed his boxer briefs. "I wonder why he doesnt wear boxershorts. They look uncomfortable" She said to herself. She dropped the boxer briefs onto his floor as she then mixed up his remaining clean ones with the dirty ones. "Good luck finding a clean one now gnome" she said to herself before heading to the door. Suddenly she couldnt move anymore. She felt like paralysed. She started to pass out for a moment. She could only see black. She gained her vision back after a couple of minutes. She looked around seeing that she was lying ont mika's bed. She quickly tried to move as she didnt want him to see her. She noticed that she couldnt move anymore. She was so confused. She still had all of her senses but couldnt feel her body.

The worst thing that could happen is happening right now. Lucy heard the bathroomdoor unlock and footsteps comming towards the room. The door swung open as lucy saw mika half naled with only a towel that hid his crotch and butt entering the room. He looked straight at her as he closed the door. Lucy was so embarassed but mika didnt seem to feel the same way. He didnt look shocked or weirded out. He made his way to his bed standing right infront of her. She only notices now how big mika actually was all of the sudden. He was never this big before. Then finally it came into her head that she was actually just really small! She noticed that she was at the same place where his boxer briefs were so that meant she was the boxer briefs! Lucy was now completly confused and weirded out as she didnt understand what all this meant. Before she could think more mika let the towel fall down onto his floor. Lucy had a straight view at his crotch. His privates were hairy and long for someone in his age. She could see that he was really in his puberty. Mika grabbed his underwear as lucy was trying to scream and move trying to get his attention. Mika slides his legs into her as she was getting pulled up. She saw his balls dangling down and his butt waiting for you. Before she could try anything she was already on him. She was pushed against his balls and cock whilst wrapped around his butt. It felt so weird. She really didnt want to be in this place at all. She saw how mika's hand came down to her as he scratched his pubic hair. She got grinded into them as some of it got stuck on her. This was already so disgusting for her. Mika then proceeds to scratch his buttcrack. Lucy felt like her whole face is getting pressed into his butt. Mika then was searching for a pants to wear. He looked around and found some jeans. "Meh that will work" he said as he slides his legs into them. After he put them on lucy could only see dark. Her view was blocked by the jeans that gave a weird odor from it as it wasnt the cleanest one. Mika finished dressing up as he went to the kitchen. His leg movement made lucy so uncomfortable. Her privates were grinding against her all the time. Mika got the food out of the microwave and sat down.

Sitting down was the worst till now. His whole weight was on her as his butt was just squeezing her to death. As mika was eating his body began to sweat. Lucy suddenly tasted something salty. She then noticed that it was actually his sweat that came from his body. It didnt took long for her to get grossed out. Mika finished eating as he went to the toilet. He pulled his pants and underwear down as he started to relief himself. Lucy saw a stream of piss going abover her head into the toilet. Mika stopped and pulled his clothes back up."nonono your not going to put me on already!" She tried to yell as she saw that his cock still had drops of pee on it. Unfortunately she couldnt choose as she got pulled up. She could taste the drop of piss quite well as she wanted to gag so badly.

 

After mika pulled her up she was greeted with his first fart. He blew one out right after he pulled her up. The gas hit her nose as she could only smell the fart for  moment. 

This is gonna be a long day for lucy..