- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More focused on Emma and college again now.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Raising her legs from the water, the slender Titaness slowly dragged her sponge down her body, enjoying the feeling of the warm water and scented soap against her soft skin. She enjoyed her morning baths; they relaxed her body and soothed mind before tackling the stresses of being a college student. A small voice interrupted her peaceful thoughts, one of her house servants standing on the edge of the bath, "Excuse me, Mistress, You have a calendar alert set for this afternoon, a Speech at a rally." Emma rolled her eyes as the annoying news came back to her mind, reaching over she plucked the tiny messenger from the edge of the bath and pushed him under the warm water, dragging him between her ass cheeks and securing him there. "Never bring me bad news in the bath." she calmly said as she leaned back into the bath enjoying the humans' final squirms. Turning her thoughts back to something Ria had told her she mused over her options, The blue woman that hurt her wouldn't be a threat to her, her cousin was sure of it, So there was no real need to attend this rally. The rally clashed with her singing rehearsals and with her finals next week she really didn't want to miss any. Slowly rising from the bath, she felt the unmoving human slip from her rear and fall back into the water, smiling to herself she stepped out and reached for her plush towel. "Bring my datapad, I need to make a call," the blonde student declared as she dried herself down.

 Francine Jeroma - Royal Palace Gates

 The older woman surveyed the assembled media; there were nearly twenty of her fellow titans here in support of their equal rights protest. They were each carrying almost a hundred free humans who would come out to stand with the Princess during her speech; This would be a significant turning point for their movement. "Today's the day it all changes," the titan said softly to the blue figure hiding on her shoulder under her hair. "Yea...I hope so," Tori said, worried that her interference may have upset the plans. "You sound worried little one? You said the Princess was on board?" The Iceborn girl was about to offer an assurance when the titan's datapad starting an alert tone. "It's our Princess…" she mused as she flicked to answer the video link. The picture was at a weird angle as the Princess seemed to balance her datapad between her fingers as two small human girls were trying to paint her lips. "Your Highness? Is everything okay?" Francine said with a confused look at the unusual angle. As the young royal replied her human lipstick appliers fell over backwards, "Yea, I can't make it, I got rehearsal; I'll arrange another protest for after finals hope it's no problem!" Francine swore a rebuke as the connection cut off, "That little bitch...The nerve of it! We have media here for a speech from her! She can't just call it off!" She ranted at the dead connection before turning her head to her shoulder, "Tori, You have to fix this, You said she was convinced!"

  Tori felt her blood drain as the Princess casually blew them off, "I'll...see what I can do." The small woman sighed, turned and vanished from the Titan's shoulder.

Victoria Rigel - New Eden

Tori knew something was wrong when she felt the impact; her teleport snatched from her control as she tried to appear in Emma's apartment. Her vision swam as she came too, bars filled her vision in all directions, her small platform floating in a spherical cage. "YOU'VE BEEN A BAD LITTLE BIRD TORI," echoed around her from all directions. Victoria's blood ran cold as she recognized the voice of the Goddess. "NO INTERFERENCE! I WARNED YOU!" the cold voice spoke as Hannah's beautiful face appeared on the other side of the bars, Realizing her cage was no larger than a small bauble to the immense Goddess, the smaller women held her tongue. "YOU TRIED TO CONTACT THE PRINCESS DIRECTLY...AGAIN!" the huge voice boomed, the tiny woman falling to her knees at its intensity. "I'm sorry Goddess... I'm sorry... It's just…", "SILENCE, THERE IS NO EXCUSE! YOU DEFIED ME!" Staring into the angry burning eyes of her Goddess the small demigod had no response to the accusations levelled at her; Her Goddess was the Goddess of Insight, she knew her excuses before she could think of them. "AS YOU ARE MY REPRESENTATIVE, I HAVE BEEN PUNISHED FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE!" Tori froze, the pantheon was punishing her Goddess for her mistakes; her mind started to wonder how you would even punish a divine.
"ARIANNA HAS BEEN PUSHING FOR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATION...I'M NO LONGER ALLOWED TO REFUSE HER!" the huge woman spoke bitterly, spitting the words so the tiny demigod could feel her frustration. Tori's vision swam as bright light flashed before her, a tall blonde woman striding from the light, huge white wings spread from her back. The attractive Angel approached Tori's kneeling form and offered her a hand, "Nice to meet you Victoria; I am Jasmina, Daughter of Arianna." taking the offered hand, the Iceborn girl pulled herself up, "Daughter? I thought it was no divine interference?" In reply the Angel giggled, her wings flapping playfully, "I am her mortal daughter, ascended to Angel although I have no divine blood." Tori nodded in understanding, "All the loopholes…" she said bitterly as her Goddess continued her annoyed rant, "FURTHERMORE, GODDESS ALYSSA, HAS DECLARED IT UNFAIR THAT THE GODDESS OF LOVE HAVE TWO REPS, ONCE MORE; I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO REFUSE HER." Tori felt the words punching into her as Jasmina spread her wings to protect her from the projected wind. The swirl of black energy that appeared next to her made her insides twist in fear as a large dark-haired woman strode out, dressed in leather armour and a knee-length plated skirt she had a long sword hanging from her belt and huge black wings spread out behind her. Stepping up to Tori she glared at the Angel before looking towards the blue woman, "Tabitha, Servant to the Goddess of Death, I understand I have you to thank for this mission?" Vicky was a confident warrior, but this new woman scared her, "It would seem so, a pleasure to meet you!" she risked as she extended her hand. The Valkyrie stared at the extended hand and shook her head, "Let's get going, My mistress is expecting daily reports, including today so I've work to do!" The looming Goddess spoke once more, "ONE MORE THING, AS YOUR PUNISHMENT TORI, YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO FIGHT, YOU'RE A TAXI FOR YOUR LESS DIVINE REPRESENTATIVES FROM HERE ON! IT'S NOT ALL BAD NEWS FOR YOU THOUGH; YOU'RE BEING ADJUSTED TO SERVE BETTER!" With that final declaration, the huge blonde Goddess vanished, the cage evaporating around them. "Well, This is going to be fun!" Jasmina chimed as she turned to face her new colleagues. "Can you stash those obnoxious wings or are you stuck like that?" Tori said concerned, In unison, the two divine servants drew their wings into themselves and nodded, "Done, Now let's go Taxi, I mean Tori" Tabitha said with a sickly sweet tone that didn't fit her profile.

 The three women appeared in the back room of the Library of Yannis College, Tori falling back stunned as she exploded through the bookcase. "What the fuck!" she exclaimed, her two passengers dusting off splinters of wood, "Do you always teleport into objects, you moron!" Tabitha scolded as she looked around the dark room. "My hideout was on the bookcase... I'm... We're…" she struggled for words as Jasmina stepped over the mess to help her new friend stand, "We're Titan's. Yea, Alyssa was seething when she found out the scale Goddess Cassi had given Fiona, Both our Goddesses were very clear that we should be of appropriate scale for the mission, Although I wouldn't of minded being human size, I get used to it being around the Goddesses." Tori was still stunned as she got her feet and looked over her broken hideout, "Being human in this universe is to be a slave…"

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The humans were dancing on her desk as she conducted their movements. She was organizing her choreography for her backup dancers. The small people let her visualize the performance before giving it to her dance group. "Left Left Left…" she shook her head at the new girl in the fifth position, "Sorry you're just not cutting it," she said as her fingers snatched up the disappointing girl. Placing her on the floor, Emma stood over the tiny figure, "Last chance, Right, Spin, Left, Left…nope" she sighed as her bare foot eclipsed the small girl. The Princess giggled the human tickled her foot as she pinned her under the ball of her petite foot, "aaaaand pop!" the Princess smiled as the human broke under her. "Right, New Dancer for Fifth! From the beginning again people!" The Princess sat and resumed plotting the dance, her humans paying close attention to each command.

 The afternoon past quickly, Emma had been expecting a visit from an angry Francine or a deadly blue human but neither events took place. Placing the box of dancers into her purse, she slid her Sandals on and made her way to rehearsals. The campus was giving her more space ever since Lucille's visit, space bothered her; she was enjoying the normal interactions. Entering the music halls, she tossed her purse down and moved to embrace the girls in her dance group. "It's been a while, Can you still remember how to sing, 'Your Highness'" her friend said in a mocking tone. "Can we not, I've had a stressful few days, I just wanna sing and feel good" the Princess retorted, the six girls all seemed happy to see her again. "Oh, I've got the music and dancing down for my solo, You girls up for learning it? It's not too hard." The group all agreed as the redheaded Rachel spoke up, "It can't be harder than Julies, She killed like a hundred humans to get them to learn, and she expects us to learn it in two weeks." The dark-haired girl snorted, "I expect you girls to be better than a group of mindless hummies." the conversation turned to Emma as she tipped her box out on the bottom of her sheet music stand, "Okay, Dance! Until you're told to stop!" she declared. The six titan girls all stared at the tiny people with interest, their scrutiny causing the now terrified humans to stumble in places. "How much practice did they get Em? I think I get the gist, but these folks are terrible." The Princess scowled at her people, "get it right, or you may as well jump the 4 ft to the floor!" Her threat had the desired effect, and they got it right for a couple of cycles as the Titan girls observed. "I think I've got it," Laura said, stepping away and slowly working through the steps she had been watching. Emma came over to watch her friend, making small corrections in posture but ultimately being happy with the first attempt. One by one the dance group started to mirror Laura, and the dance took shape. The girls sat around after nearly three hours of rehearsing each other's dances, tired and sweaty from the workout. "Julie, Your dance is nuts…" Emma complained, her thighs burning. "It's good though; You'll score high if we pull it off." Rachel added. Reaching into her bag Emma pulled out the small box of dancers, knocking her bag over in the process, her contents spilling out. "What's that?" Julie said as she watched her friend repack her purse annoyed. The Princess lifted the small plastic box, the tear-stricken, fearful human girl inside, "Oh, This is Hayley. I keep her on me, so nothing happens to her." Gina snorted, "You're still on that free human campaign?" Emma dropped the plastic box back into her purse, "What of it? She glared at her friend. "We were just thinking, Why don't you address the cause of the problem? Rather than treat the symptom?" The Princess turned from annoyed to curious as she looked at her friends, slowly she dropped her dancers by her feet, indicating for them to worship her sore soles. "What do you mean? The cause?" Her friends went silent as Julie spoke up, "Well, Humans are not native to Gwental...We don't breed them to be free, and they certainly don't normally escape ownership...So where are all these free humans coming from? Given that we traditionally snuff them on sight and yet there are always more…" Emma sat stunned. The logic her friends offered made perfect sense in her mind, she brought her feet together, pinning her dancers between them to feel them squirm for their lives. "So if I can find out where the free humans are coming from...I can fix that problem, and there would be no more free humans...so the Titan cruelty towards them would end…" her friends all started grinning as their Princess compiled their arguments. Rachel spoke with confidence, "The only free humans should be on Earth, where they came from, Cleaning up Gwental is an environmental issue that a lot of us can get behind!" The humans exploded as she accidentally put too much pressure on them with her sore feet, "That's brilliant! I have an ecology elective unit next semester! I can solve two problems and earn college credit! Do you girls want to help?" Gina smiled as she lifted her princesses foot, wiping it clean of the gore with a cloth as she massaged it, "It would be our pleasure your highness." Emma squealed in delight as Rachel took her foot and cleaned it, "You're the best friends a girl could want, I am sorry I missed so many rehearsals." The girls all started making plans as the quiet black-haired girl in the back stood to leave, "I'll see you girls tomorrow for next rehearsal, We have to meet more often with finals so close!" The other girls all agreed as they waved their friend off. "She's too shy to say anything, but it was her idea you know, solving the root of the issue…" Rachel added as their friend left. Emma looked up, blissfully enjoying her friend's foot massage, "What? Cienna? Really?" Gina smiled, "She's only timid around you. I think she reveres you or something..." The Princess thought for a moment, "I wish people would just treat me normally, can you tell her that for me...Also, the canteen is serving those curried humans again, have you girls tried them?"


Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!