- Text Size +

Bethany Garrun - Emma’s Human Centre

Eleven hours she had been awake, sat in front of her screen watching her owner sleep. The princess had been collecting, torturing and then keeping wild humans for nearly a week. The latest project had been to identify how wild humans had come to exist on Gwental. Judging by the sounds of her complaints, she sought to stop us from gaining our freedom, Even after they were done with us. Bethany had been subject to the Titan’s ire a few times as the common practices of the Human Centre had come under the unexpected review. *BZZZ* Consoles started buzzing as Beth pulled herself from her doze, There was an incoming call from one of her colleagues, dragging it to her main display she answered the video call. “Heya Zoe, How’re things with you?” Beth said as she glanced over to check Emma was still sound asleep. “Heya Beth, Things have been insane over here, I’ve finally managed to get our communications working again, Tori cut our lines to stop us getting in touch.” Pushing to her feet she made her way over to her fridge to get a drink, “Oh? Tori did that? Isn't she your friend?” Zoe tracked her friend across the operations room, “Yea, She’s changed, She’s a Titan now…” Beth brushed her long red hair behind her shoulder as she slowly turned to look at Zoe, “What? How is that even possible?” The two women stared at each other for a long moment as Jenna’s House Slave swallowed hard, “That’s only the start of it...Jenna is an Angel...There are others like her here...Divine beings walking among us!” The sudden burst of laughter took her by surprise, The fiery redhead picked up her water as she got her outburst under control, “Oh fuck sake Zoe, you had me for a minute then, Jenna being an angel was a bit much though don’t you think?” Beth flopped back down into her chair and kicked her feet up, “I’ll tell you something weird though, Emma’s eyes have been tripping out, She’s been dipping into that royal power a lot more recently.” her friends head was shaking slowly as she hardened her expression, “I’m not joking, I’ve seen her, A real Goddess, In this very house, They seem to think Emma is destined to ascend, They’ve all been commanded to stay away and not interfere, That's why Tori cut my comm lines.” Bethany sat stunned slightly as she processed her friends' words, not wanting to believe any of it. “If what you’re saying is true...how do we stop it?”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Rolling onto her side the blonde teen stirred into awareness, feeling her stomach turn as nausea swept her, “Urgh, What is wrong with me…” she complained as she struggled to sit up, “eugh...I never get sick...what’s going on…” she said in her discomfort, glaring around the room looking for something to vent her annoyance on, A small human girl chose that moment to scurry out of the room. Emma lazily lifted her arm and tried to grip the girl with her royal power, her arm falling weak as she tripped the small human, unable to grasp her. “Bah…” she complained, feeling drowsy again, “Bring her to me!” she declared, falling back into her bed. Emma fell into a fitful doze, her insides turning as she felt like her skin was on fire. “Call Ria,” she said into the air as her house servants scurried to bring her datapad to her side, already calling her friend. “Heya Em! How's my favourite Princess!” Lifting the Datapad to her face, Emma resented how happy her friend was while she was feeling so awful, “Hi Ri, I’m not feeling so hot, Any advice?” she said slowly, her throat dry. Her friend stared back at her bewildered, “Em? Royals don’t get sick…” The blonde rolled her eyes and glared back at her friend, “Well that's nice, But I am most certainly...Sick…” Lucile’s face appeared behind Ria, her face was dark with anger, “No Em, Royals don’t get sick, You must’ve been poisoned, Lock your house humans down, I’m coming over!”  Emma’s eyes narrowed as her sister ended Ria’s call, she rolled her head to the side and saw the small group of humans on her table, all looking terrified. “Poisoned?” she said slowly, her eyes settling on the prisoner they held, the small girl she had failed to grab. Pressing a button on her Datapad she flashed open the voice command, “Human Centre Lockdown, Emma Yannis, Purge Externals.” she said calmly, before looking back at the group on her table, “Better get yourselves locked up if you want to live…” she said, her voice cold as she reached for the tiny prisoner, “You’re mine tho.” she teased as she fell back into her bed, still exhausted, new toy struggling between her fingers. Dangling the girl over her face she taunted the scared girl, “I feel like shit, It may be your fault...We’ll soon know...I’m not even horny...You know how much I enjoy my morning sessions…” she sighed as the small girl isn't answering her monologue. She stripped the loose fitting clothes from the girl, revealing her naked body, the delicate fragile limbs between her fingers sending the familiar tingles of power through her body. “So... helpless” she teased, letting the girl fall between her fingers as she played. Gripping her by a single arm, she lowered her down to lips, letting her tongue snake out and flick her tiny feet, “Mmm you taste like...breakfast” she cooed, the small girl now screaming and fighting for her life between Emma’s vice grip. Lowering her between her lips she used her tongue to keep the girls' legs from catching on her lips. “Mmmm” The Titan enjoyed the squirming figure as she slowly sucked her between her lips. As she felt the tiny girls breasts on her lips she stopped, leaving her trapped as her tongue played with the girls lower half. The blonde princess laid back, feeling her insides twist as she played with the human in her mouth, She couldn't help but think that swallowing this girl wouldn’t do her already riled stomach any good. Suddenly she spat, ejecting the tiny human out of her mouth and down onto her neck, “Urgh, I really shouldn’t eat anything until my sister arrives” she declared somberly as her fingers found her tiny toy once more. “I don’t think eating you is a good idea, I’m not horny enough to fuck you...What's your name?” she said, surprising herself. “Gabriel, My name is Gabriel! The tiny girl squeaked in a panic, “Mmmm” Emma replied, not sure where she was going with this, “How would you prefer to go?” she said curiously, The small girl looked up into her eyes, the tears flowing freely, the girl was terrified. “I’d like to die of old age...Please Goddess!” she said, somewhat hopefully. The Princess smiled and casually tossed her in the air, catching her in a closed fist. “Hah, That's funny, How do you feel about Anal?” she teased as she pushed the girls head up from her fist. “Please Goddess, Please, No!” Emma’s grin turned wicked as she rolled over in her bed, “As Princess, I’ve decided the best way for you to serve the Titan Empire, is to nestle yourself in between my butt cheeks until further notice.” she grinned happily as her other hand spread her cheeks, lowering the screaming girl down between them. Her fingers pressed her face into her anus as the cheeks settled into place, holding the girl firmly. The Titan rolled back over slowly enjoying the squirming. “Urgh, Hurry up Lucile, I feel like shit…” she mumbled to herself as she drifted into another fitful sleep.

Bethany Garrun - Emma’s Human Centre

Beth paced her command room, the windows had been blacked out and all of the doors sealed. Emma had locked them down and now they were all trapped until she released them. The poison was meant to keep her asleep until they had found a way to kill her. Instead, all it had done was piss her off and bring her focus onto them. She wanted to call Zoe but all of her systems had been shut down. Her second appeared beside her, “We’ve checked everything, We are totally locked in, The Titans have designed this place well, We really are trapped.” Beth stared at her second, “Do you know what happened?” she queried, wondering if her orders were known. “You ordered our mistress poisoned, Gabriel, slipped her the vial.” Beth hung her head, “Everyone who knows will be killed, I was hoping people wouldn't talk…” Her second looked up at her, his eyes wicked, “I told everyone, If they want to blame you they’ll need to take us all!” he said with confidence. Beth blanched, she felt sick herself, “YOU FUCKING MORON! THEY’LL HAVE NO PROBLEM PURGING US ALL!” she screamed, her second had condemned them all. His face lost its grin as the implications sank in, “No, She wouldn't purge us all for an upset stomach..” he said, his confidence returning. Beth’s fingers gripped her nose as she seethed, “The plan, which they will force from us, was to kill her!” she spat bitterly. Her seconds face drained white, clearly, he was not fully aware of the plan until now, “Fuck…”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The buzzing of her door broke her from her nightmares as she heard her sisters voice, “Em...Emm! Emm! Are you okay?” Lucile was speaking but she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes. A sudden flash of light struck her as Lucile peeled her eyes open, Her sister seemed distraught as she brought a shining light over her eyes blinding her again, “I’ve got you Em, Just stay with me!” she cried as Em felt herself being lifted from her bed, she found it impossible to move although the squirming of the human between her ass cheeks let her know she could still feel things. She passed out again, feeling herself slip into darkness. When she finally awoke she found herself surrounded by people, Lucile and Ria were looking down on her with concern. “Em? Can you hear us?” they both leaned in, studying her. “I’m..” Em pushed out, her mouth dry, “Water” she finished. Ria vanished from sight as Lucile came in for a hug. “Oh Em, I was so scared, You’ve been out for days!” The two sisters parted as Ria brought a glass of water to her friends' lips. Emma drank deep from the glass, finding the fresh cool liquid invigorating as she gulped it down. “Thanks, I feel so drained…” she complained as placed the glass down on the side, a small human girl in a cage catching her eye. “Gabriel?” she said studying the girl, “We found her in your..umm..” Ria flushed as Emma laughed, “In my ass, Yea, I was saving her for later” she smiled down at the scared looking girl. Lucile glared at the imprisoned girl, “Emma, She’s the one who poisoned you, I made her talk when we retrieved her.” the commander said darkly, her eyes fixed on the trapped human. Emma burst into a chuckle, “Her? SHE Poisoned me? Hahaha, To think, I was just going to gobble you up for breakfast!” she said, as her whimsy slipped into genuine venom, “Looks like I got lucky that I kept you around…” she said as her voice developed a dark edge, the small girl visibly recoiling. Ria continued as she handed her friend a small jar of Tirsgardians, “Here, eat these, they are smaller than humans and your stomach is delicate at the moment.” The recovering princess took the jar and appraised the contents, hundreds of tiny eyes staring back up at her as she let her tongue slide from her lips. “Thanks, I’m starving,” she said as brought the jar to her lips and slowly poured the tiny forms onto her tongue. Ria continued, “Your house humans were trying to murder you, Lucile had them all questioned and your administrator Beth confessed to everything, Turns out they don’t want you coming into any power.” Emma rolled the tiny forms around her mouth as she stared between Ria and Lucile, swallowing her snacks she steadied herself, “Murder? They wanted me dead…” The tears formed under her eyes as she thought back at the years of service Beth had given her, “Beth wanted to kill me?” she said as her knees came up to embrace her head as she started crying. Lucile looked to Ria before embracing her sister, “I think she was spooked by something Jenna’s house admin told her, You can ask her yourself, We put them all into detention” she said softly as her sisters weeping slowly ended, her fingers finding more tirsgardians from her jar. “I’d like to talk to her,” she said, her mouth full of fighting tiny forms. Emma turned to look at the trapped girl next to her bed, “Me and you are going to become very close once I get my Libido back, Gabriel...I’m going to use you to set examples for humans to learn from.” she said, her voice cold as she swallowed the tiny life in her mouth. “Ria, Get me out of here, I feel much better now I’ve eaten.”