- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Divines fade into the background

Divine Observations

Fiona Ares - Jenna's Clitoris

Wiping her hands across her face, the dark-haired woman dragged the thick viscous jelly out of her eyes and mouth. She knew exactly where she was, despite being trapped in total darkness. Ever since finding her, the sadistic Titan had tried to murder her in every way possible. Fiona's mind was reeling with memories of being stepped on, burned, pissed on and chewed on. Her life had taken a turn for the unbearably painful, and she was starting to wish that she could die. Right now she was trapped under the fallen angels' clit hood, pinned to her sensitive organ as mild amusement. "PLEASE LET ME DIE!" she called out, as her mouth flooded with the Giants' thick juices again causing her to choke and splutter in darkness. "Is that really what you desire Fi?" the sultry voice cooed somewhere nearby. Fiona cleared her face again with her hands, "Han? Is that you? Can you help me? Please," she begged, trying to push out from her flesh prison. "You know I can't help you, Arianna believes the punishment is deserved, You never told me you chewed Jenna's wings off? I can imagine that would upset even the nicest of Angels…" the Goddess spoke, sounding resigned to inaction. "That was the old me... I've changed...Please tell Jenna I'm sorry!" Fiona finally pleaded as her tiny head poked out from under the massive hood, the world just as dark as it was underneath and no sign of a glowing Goddess. "Where are you?" A light giggle filled the air as Hannah replied, "I'm not going to hang out with you around a damp vagina, You should probably get back inside…" her words trailed off as Fiona slammed her hands down on the nerve cluster frustrated, "Come on! Please! She's done unthinkable things to me!" she screamed out into the darkness as the sky shifted, a colossal peach digit appearing and slamming into Fiona's angry face, burying her back into her prison.

Jenna Kaldear - Yannis College

 Removing her hand from her panties the Brunette student held up her sticky fingers to the beautiful blonde Goddess stood in the corner of her room, "See, I'm always wet these days, I feel like a nymph." The blonde woman giggled as she watched the casual motion, "Have you had your fun with Fiona yet? She is Alyssa's representative," The blonde queried innocently. Jenna blushed, feeling caught out, "Ah, So you know about her then…" she spoke as she rocked on her feet feeling the tiny 2mm woman beating on her sensitive clit. "You forget who you are talking too; You're about to have company, Listen to their advice and pray for me when you're done with Fiona, Don't keep me waiting too much longer okay?" The blonde swept her long teal robes in a flourish and vanished. Jenna stared after where she had stood, her hand resting on her nethers through her skirt and panties, "Looks like I'll have to make the most of you tiny one…" she said with a faint smile, pressing through the fabric.

  As she entered the kitchen to get a drink a flash of energy shimmered behind her, "Back so soon?" Jenna declared as she turned, dropping the glass of juice she had just collected. Three figures stood staring at her from the middle of her lounge, "Hi Jenna, Long time no see." the blonde girl declared, her eyes dancing with joy as they locked together, "Mina?" the fallen angel whispered as she rushed to embrace her old friend. "Where's Fiona?" the stern looking dark-haired woman said interrupting the reunion. As she broke her hug with Mina, The fallen angels' eyes glanced over the tall blue beauty standing in the middle, "Tori? Wow, You're pretty, I've never really been able to appreciate it..you were always so small." The Iceborn girl grinned in delight and pushed passed Jasmina to embrace her now equal stature friend. "Hannah's gift to keep me out of the conflict, If you need to go anywhere, just call for me!" she said into her friend's shoulder, "WHERE'S FIONA!" the dark woman said again, black wings exploding behind her. Jenna stepped back, locking eyes with the newcomer, "Valkyrie! Tori why would you bring a Valkyrie here! They are all kinds of messed up!" The winged woman stepped forward glaring, "It's not her choice, Alyssa sent me, Now where is Fiona!" Moving to step up to the pissed looking Valkyrie, Jenna slammed her hands on her hips, "Goddess Hannah has declared she is mine! Once I am done, I am to give Fiona to her!" she spat into the woman's face. "Tabitha, stand down, we're not here to fight." the blonde girl spoke softly, trying to diffuse the situation. "Bah, I'll be including this information in my report to my Goddess!" she snarled, stepping back as Victoria moved to the middle of the Titans.

 "We are all going to be stepping down; Destiny has found its course." The Iceborn spoke softly into the group, "What about Emma?" Jenna said confused, "We are friends, I am going for a sleepover tonight…" Tori's face turned neutral as she spoke, "I had been working on pushing her to be kind and caring, Believing that Destiny was looking for another like Theia, Theia was apparently a unique soul, there can never be another like her. It seems that her Royal Entitled Brattiness has started drawing the power into herself when she forces changes to others destinies. It's sick to my mind, Theia would never have approved." Tori swallowed hard as her memories flood back to her, "How do you know this?" Jasmina spoke, concerned at the direction of the conversation. Jenna spoke up as Tori's eyes teared up, "Tori is blessed by Destiny, She can see the threads, That's how we knew Emma was the chosen one, even before her birth, I timed my rebirth to be here with her, Ella got held up with a project for a few years." Tabitha and Jasmina looked at each other, Tab voicing the question they both held, "What do you mean we are stepping down? Surely now is the time to strike?" The question hung in the air as Tori wiped her eyes, "No, Destiny has found her, and it is the course she is on that is slowly ascending her, If we push her, If we interfere, we may change her destiny, We need a new Goddess of Destiny, the universe is depending on it." Silence fell over the group, Tabitha noticing movement on the counter after a few minutes of thought, striding over to where she saw the movement she pulled the roof from Jenna's human centre and smirked, "Food," she declared, her dark fingernails snatching up the stunned humans.

 In a flash there was a long mono-edge blade across her throat, "Put the female down!" the cold voice said, Tori's long sword drawing a bead of blood. Jenna and Jasmina jumped back in shock at the speed of the blue girls' movement. Tabitha froze solid as she looked at the small people squirming in her fingers, two male and a woman, extending her hand back to the kitchen counter she dropped just the female down. The blade vanished as Tori relaxed, crouching down to the small human on the bench, "Are you okay Zoe?" The little woman nodded, clearly terrified. "Zoe?" Jenna said suspiciously, "How do you know the head of my house slaves?" Tori stood and smiled to Jenna as her eyes watched Tabitha greedily devour the men she had claimed, "I've been human scale for a very long time. Most of my friends are humans." The fallen angel giggled as she thought about the ice-born out drinking with her slaves, "You know I've nearly snuffed Zoe like twenty times, Would you of stopped me?" The small human on the counter looked terrified as they discussed her, "What makes you think I didn't?" The blue woman said with a smile, "Because you don't...Hannah?" Jenna stopped as she thought of the implications. Kneeling to get eye level with the tiny human Jen smiled, "You're one lucky little human you know that!" Tabitha had moved into the bathroom as was devouring the humans on the various shelves, Mina watching her distraught, "Please stop! Can't you eat normal food!" Jenna stood and spoke down to Zoe, "Get some food out here quick, VALKYRIE! Stop eating my toiletries!" The dark woman choked on the human woman as their host called to her, "Toiletries! Ewww" she complained, spitting the human into the toilet. Mina turned her glare to her friend, "Toiletries? You use humans that way?" Jen rolled her eyes as she remembered how she was as an Angel, "I've been here for a long time Mina, Humans are property, This isn't Utopia anymore, Stick your feet into that KissBox, and you'll appreciate being a Titan!" She explained pointing to the box, her angelic friend seeming very uncomfortable with the situation. "Also remember, I am a Fallen Angel, My moral compass got chewed off with my wings…" she complained as her fingers slipped into her underwear again, pushing her prisoner back into position." Tori noticed the slight action and smiled, "You know, If I had known Fiona was the one who took your wings, I wouldn't have left her in your care." Jenna giggled and plucked some of the humans from her counter, being lead out as food, "I know, Arianna be praised for her wisdom!" she chirped as she popped two squirming human males into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue, smiling at the horrified looking Mina. Tori took a couple of girls and slid them into her mouth, The first humans she had ever eaten, and the salty flavour took her by surprise, "Mmmmm, These are good!" Jas glared at them both, "You're eating living people! This is wrong on so many levels!" Jenna swallowed as Tabitha joined them, swiping humans indiscriminately from the counter, "Titan's farm humans for food. They are the only meat available to us. Honestly, you should try a couple." plucking a handful. Jenna pushed passed her friend and moved to sit down on her sofa, Tori and Tabitha grabbing handfuls and moving to follow. Jasmina stood and stared at the assembled humans, feeling the hunger pains as they seemingly offered themselves. Extending her hand to the edge of the counter she mumbled quietly, "Volunteers only," and to her shock, a large group of mostly men slid from the counter into her waiting hand. "Okay then," she said resigned, plucking a small human from her hand and sliding him between her pearly white teeth. The man started to squirm and fight vigorously as she sealed her lips behind him, the flavours of his oiled skin tickling her taste buds. "Mmmm not bad" she mused as she sat with the others.

  "Good girl!" Jenna cooed as she saw the handful of humans Mina had brought with her. Tori spoke up as they all enjoyed their snacks, "So it's agreed, Observation only, Emma is to be left to her own nature until her Ascension, then we will all be there to support her. Tabitha looked annoyed but nodded; Mina nodded as she bit into a human, finding the explosion of blood to be a wholly pleasurable experience. Jenna shook her head, "I can't just vanish from her life. We've been friends for years." Tori's eyes flashed a light purple, as she glared at Jenna, "No interference! This is not a request!" Jenna felt her body shudder as she nodded. "I will not ignore her if she speaks to me; I promise not to seek her out." The ice-born girl frowned but conceded the point, "Fine, If she comes to you, You do whatever she wants, no guiding her!" Jenna rolled her eyes and sunk back into the sofa, "If you girls are content with our agreement and half my staff in your stomachs, Nature calls and I have things to be getting on with!" she declared, "Mina come visit soon" she added as rolled off of the sofa. Tori jumped up and grabbed the arms of her two companions, Tabitha started glaring at Jenna suspiciously, "Thanks for the hospitality!" the Iceborn girl said before the Valkyrie could say anything. Mina smiled and waved as the three women vanished from the room. "Peace at last!" she cooed as she moved towards her bathroom.

Fiona Ares - Jenna's Clitoris

The heat was getting unbearable as she pushed herself free again, gasping for fresh air but the humid heavily scented thick atmosphere was all that was available to her as she gasped again and again. The sudden wave of fresh air felt like a gift from the Goddesses as the colossal finger appeared again, this time digging her out of prison. Fiona's vision went blinding white as she felt the rush of air and lurch in her stomach at the rapid movement. As her eyes adjusted she saw the single huge eye of her tormentor staring back at her, "HI FLEA, HOW WAS MY MOIST LADY TREATING YOU?" the huge being boomed, Fiona cringing at the loud voice as she slowly realised she was stuck to the giant finger by nothing but the vaginal fluid she was coated in. "PATHETIC." the Titan declared as Fiona stopped squirming, afraid she may fall from the finger. "I NEED TO PEE." the giant woman said, Fiona's mind struggling to process the words as she felt her body suddenly fall, still stuck to the large fingertip. The huge pussy suddenly looming over her again as the Goddesses other hand spread her lips, Fiona screamed as she was shoved abruptly into the Titans urethra, the giant being giggling furiously as the tiny woman's world went dark again. Fiona lay stunned as felt the muscles around her flexing, "oh please Hannah, Please, Kill me!" she begged as the hot blast of urine suddenly swept in behind her and blasted her against the ceramic rim of the toilet. A thunderous laugh echoing all around as the Titan stared down at the immortal insect being pinned against the white surface by her yellow stream. "FUCK YEA I NEEDED THAT!" she declared as Fiona felt her humiliated form slide down into the warm water. The Titan vanished without flushing, leaving her tiny slave floating in the yellow sea, with the six human floaties who were looking at the smaller girl in confusion.


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews and Direct emails appreciated!