- Text Size +

It was only when Tiffany returned home that I was finally released from my humiliating prison. The gigantic girl took out her tired, hot foot from her knee-high boot and she loomed over the entrance of her footwear, inspecting carefully its bottom. Deep down, in the dim light, lay a tiny, bruised figure, shivering and all covered in sweat: it was me. As I felt the pressure being released, I looked up, squinting my eyes because of the bright light of the outer world and trying to breath fresh air, and I met a pair of inquiring eyes, peeking at me. My friend’s voice boomed loudly high above me, deafening my sensible ears: “I must say that the odour isn’t exactly pleasant down here, but you managed to survive somehow… I am honestly impressed!”. She harshly picked me up, squeezing me harder than usual between her thumb and her index finger; I tried to break free from her iron grasp, threatening to break my already frail body, but it was useless.

Tiffany dropped me carelessly on the desk in her impossibly huge room, where I had been trapped the day before, and she sat in front of me. I turned to her and met an ice-cold gaze, every trace of sympathy now gone from her face as she inspected me as if I were some kind of rare specimen, about to be tested. Suddenly, she lifted her socked feet between me and her and my vision was entirely filled by a wall of pink, cotton texture: I stepped back in fear just seconds before she dropped them on the desk. The fresh air I had just gained was immediately oppressed by the familiar, bittersweet stench of her feet, and in many areas the fabric of the sock was damp from the sweat, adhering to the moist flesh behind. My friend put one hand on top of each foot and started slowly taking off her socks: first her huge, sweaty heel, then her slender, pale sole and finally her big, rounded toes came off. Normally, her feet would be considered slender or petite; however, from my point of view, I was facing a pair of immense obelisks of flesh.

I stood motionless and short-breathed before her feet for a few moments, not fully realising the grandeur of that sight. Then, she separated her feet, opening a space between them where she could look at me directly. I stared at her with a mixture of fear, panic and incomprehension in my eyes, unsure of what my enormous friend’s intentions were. Tiffany grinned maliciously at me “You’re really clueless, aren’t you? Come on, after all you went through you really can’t tell what I’m about to ask you?”.  An unsettling thought crossed my mind, but I refused to acknowledge it, until she confirmed my suspicion. My friend raised her feet in the air and dropped them heavily on the desk, with a mighty thud that made me lose my balance. She giggled and her loud voice boomed with an imperious tone: “You will now lick my feet clean, using only your puny tongue. Oh, and don’t even think about refusing or finding some kind of excuse. I can be pretty… persuasive at this size, so you’d better not annoy me today. Now off you go, it’s time, as I said, to earn your living!”.

I couldn’t believe that I heard those words coming out of my friend’s mouth. I thought Tiffany to be a kind soul, she had always been cordial and friendly with me, how could she ask me, or rather, command me to do something so hideous and humiliating? And yet, I had to do it, least I wanted to incur the giantess’ wrath. Slowly, I walked toward the pink mass of flesh that was her right heel. As I came closer, I noticed her skin was visibly sweaty, and small, cotton fibres from her sock were stuck on the surface of her skin. When I arrived right in front of her heel, my nostrils flared with the bittersweet, penetrating scent of her feet more than ever. Hopelessly, I leaned forward, pulled out my tongue, and gave a reticent lick, all long the surface of Tiffany’s foot. A bittersweet and simultaneously salty flavour penetrated my mouth and the giantess burst into laughter: “Wow, I didn’t actually expect you to give up so easily! You’re so perfectly submissive!”.

The humiliating task went on for hours, and I kept licking while she watched me carefully, amused by my efforts. Occasionally, she had to lean forward her foot, in order to enable me to reach every single spot of her feet even at my size. As time passed, I grew incredibly tired, my tongue became sore, I felt my back aching terribly in the effort of standing up right, stretching to reach her sole, hovering above me. And yet, the more I tired, the more Tiffany seemed amused by the show, observing me closely, as if she was evaluating me. As I reached her big toe, she suddenly pinned me strongly beneath it. For a moment, I was relieved by the pain caused by standing up; but soon she began adding pressure, compressing my small chest and threatening to crush me. A cute giggle left her mouth as she began grinding me against the wooden surface beneath. I pushed with all the strength left in me against the sweaty, soft mass of her meaty toe, and I managed to keep it off me for some time. Then, she grabbed one foot at the time and checked her sole with an unreadable expression, evaluating my work. “Not bad for one of your size, I must say. You must be really gifted for licking feet!” she exclaimed sarcastically. The giantess examined her own feet for a few moments more and finally assumed a satisfied expression: “Alright, good news for you: I have decided to ultimately keep you as my personal foot servant, permanently. Aren’t you happy? At first, I was quite sceptical that you could be of any use at that size, but as soon as I shrunk you, I knew you would be just the perfect slave!”. My heart sank as I realized the meaning of Tiffany’s words. She noticed my shocked expression and replied, incredulously “What? You hadn’t figured out yet that I shrunk you in the first place? Oh, poor guy, you just couldn’t believe it was your friend that trapped you at that miserable size, could you?”.

Those words stung me deeply: after all, my efforts and my trust in her to return me to normal size, were for nothing. I felt betrayed, deceived and, mostly, sad. I simply couldn’t conceive the fact that I became nothing more than a worthless, ant-size slave to my friend. Suddenly, she leaned aside and picked up a small, fine, metal chain from a drawer. “Now I want you to put this on” she said with an imperious tone, throwing at me one end, to which was attached what looked like a leather collar, alarmingly matching my size. I looked desperatly at my former friend, hoping for one last time that everything was just a joke, and she would save and return me to normal. But it was, of course, futile. “Move up, I don’t have all day… Slave!” she exclaimed, losing her patience. I wore the collar and the giantess put the other end, consisting in a metal ring that she put on her second toe. I could barely move a few centimetres away from Tiffany’s looming foot, because of the short chain that now bounded me to her forever. As soon as she ensured the binding to be solid, she smiled and began retracting her feet, pulling them off the desk.

I was dragged down along the colossal weights of her feet, to which I couldn’t hope to resist. My grip on the surface slipped easily and I fell over the edge of the desk. I smacked hard on her heel, as she held her feet up in the air, and I found myself hanging by the neck into the void. As I started to choke, I tried to climb her footskin, uselessly, and I heard a clear, cheerful laughter booming above me: “Wouldn’t it be a shame if you were to die hanged on my feet? Such a miserable end for your life…”. Slowly, she finally began lowering her feet on the floor, letting me touch the ground and leaving her feet hovering just a few centimetres above my head. I was able to breath again, and, even if the air smelled like her feet, it was better than suffocating. It lasted just a few seconds, before the giantess put her foot right atop of me. I squirmed, trying to break free from the crushing mass of soft flesh above me, but her whole body was pressing me down, and eventually I was overwhelmed by her weight. Her perfect, soft sole engulfed me, her warm skin covering my entire body, slowly suffocating and crushing my fragile figure. “You know, I might as well kill you now”, I heard Tiffany say, “turning everything you’ve ever been into a bloody pulp beneath my foot… Ugh, you’d be disgusting…”. I felt the pressure increase and my bones crackling. I wanted to scream, but my head was buried under a humid, soft pillow of flesh, and only a few muffled sounds came out, as my mouth was filled by the bitter taste of her skin. “Nobody would notice that you’re dead, especially at that size. But… you are far more useful as a slave than you are as a corpse…”. With that, Tiffany removed her foot and looked down at me “Just remember that your life belongs to me now, and I can do whatever I want with it”.

Living with Tiffany isn’t easy. In the morning, she shuts me in her shoes, and I’m trapped there during all her lessons. She feeds me only at dinner, with a few crumbles and tap water. Every night, I have to massage her feet until she falls asleep and, in alternate days, I have to lick her massive feet clean. It’s not like she needs cleaning, she still takes showers regularly, but I think she takes pleasure in seeing me even more humiliated. Soon, spring break will come, and if that means less time in her shoes, it also means receiving her full attention her whole day and more and more tortures for me. I’m confident that she actually cares for my life, but right now, I don’t know what will become of me from now on.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's the end of my first story. Hope you enjoyed, suggestions and reviews are always welcomed!