- Text Size +

I still couldn’t believe that. Stuck at an insignificant height, I was apparently held captive by my giantess friend Tiffany, trapped on the surface of her desk. I looked back at her, despair and shock still on my face after her last words; in return, I met only her playful, amused gaze. She lowered one of her massive fingers towards me. I instinctively tensed up, as the pad of her finger gently tapped on my chest, covering it entirely with every touch. “Aren’t you a cute little thing…” she teased with a malicious tone. I started to feel uncomfortable, each of her taps was knocking the air out of my lungs and it soon became difficult for me to keep up with her rhythm. I started to wheeze hard, I would have shouted to her to stop, but the air was continuously put out of me.  At last, her pounding stopped, she shifted her finger and pointed one of her perfectly lacquered nails on my chest. She poked it just slightly into my flesh, not hurting too much, but every movement I tried to make sent a sharp pain through all my body. She started speaking, a sympathetic, shy smile on her lips “Don’t worry. I know that you could feel… frantic, being stuck at that size, but I will take care of you”. Her tone shifted suddenly to a grave one: “You’ll have to earn your living, though”.
Her last sentence surprised me, and I became a little suspicious. Then she leaned forward on the desk and started freeing me from the tape. I stumbled to get to my feet, due to my still stretched muscles, but I was finally able to stand. Tiffany placed her hand on the desk and rested her head, tilted to one side, on it, in order to watch me closely. I could feel every breath she exhaled on my skin, like a gentle breeze, that could, however, blow me away, if she only wanted to. “Let’s make a pact”. The words spoken by my gigantic friend boomed into my ears, dazing me for a few moments, until she began speaking again “I will keep you safe until I find a way to help you with your… size problem. In exchange, you serve me. Without question. Do we have a deal?”.
Tiffany’s proposal quite upset me. Why did she want to make a deal at all? And what did she mean with “serve”? I didn’t have much of a choice, so after a few moments I agreed, nodding exaggeratedly, so that she could clearly see me, even at that size. “Good! Then a deal it is!” she exclaimed happily. My friend stretched out an enormous hand towards me, with the intent of shaking mine. I held out my much smaller hand and the best I could do was squeezing the pad of one of her fingers. She laughed playfully at my poor attempt and reached for me, plucking me up between her thumb and her index finger. She got up and walked to a drawer next to her bed, in which she stored her shoes. She opened it and casually dropped me in. I fell prone and when I raised my eyes, I saw Tiffany’s face looking down at me. “I don’t have a proper bed for you, but I guess you could find shelter for the night in one of my shoes... Just choose your favourite!” she said giggling, just before slamming the drawer shut and sealing me inside for the night. I was left alone in complete darkness, the sound of the padding of her bare feet against the tiles of the floor becoming lower and lower as she walked away. As my eyes adjusted to the low light, I saw the entrance to one of the shoes she was wearing today, tossed carelessly aside. I ventured to the front of the dark cavern: it released warmth and a faint scent of sweat, due to the long and recent use my friend had made of it. The sweaty smell, however, was mixed with a sweet odour, maybe cherry: Tiffany probably sprayed some deodorant after the use. I decided to go in and I settled myself on the bottom of the shoe, where I was being smothered not long before. I closed my eyes, wondering why my friend behaved so gently with me, yet acted so unexpectedly weirdly. Why did I have to sleep in her shoe, where she almost crushed me? Why did she put me in there in the first place? Troubled, that night I drifted off in Tiffany’s shoe, with a bittersweet smell of sweat and cherry taking over my senses.
The following morning, I awakened with a start as the ground shook: the giantess opened the drawer. She took something while I was getting up and, as I approached the exit, I felt that the whole shoe was being lifted.  I was brought up, then Tiffany turned the shoe upside down, I fell through the entrance and she caught me in her hand. “Good morning, did you sleep well in there?” she asked me, cheerily. She didn’t even wait for an answer, as she spoke again “I hope you are well-rested, because today you’re gonna have to work hard to repay me”. She immediately lowered me to her legs; I saw she was wearing a pair of knee-high boots and I started to worry. My friend suddenly dropped me into her boots, but the section between her thigh and the side of her footwear was too tight, and I ended up stuck on her warm, soft skin. I looked up in terror and I met her gaze and an expression of amusement painted on her face. “Your will spend the day as my footrest, doing all you can to put my foot at ease”. She lowered her index finger down her boot, pushing me down. “Now…
In. 
You.
Go.”
I fell to the bottom of her footwear, stumbling on top of her socked foot and rolling down clumsily to the toe section. She felt me in that area, and she snugged my tiny body with her massive toes, now clad in a pink, cotton sock. I was being pressed down by all her toes at once, completely beneath her, as she started to walk, beginning her day with me as her inshoe. For the next hours, I was tossed back and forth and grinded against the bottom of Tiffany’s boot. While she was attending her lessons, she toyed with my little, helpless body, hugging me with her toes and smashing me along her socked sole. Soon, her foot started to radiate heat and I found myself trapped in a steam room with my friend’s foot. She began to sweat too, and her damp sock started to release a pungent, yet almost sugary smell, hardly bearable. My nostrils were filled for hours by that indelicate and hardly feminine scent, that fitted very little to my friend.
Only once, during her lunch break she let me out. I heard the zipper of her boot being opened, her foot was removed from atop of me and a bright light blinded me. The giantess picked me up and held me in her hand. “Hey, I just wanted to check out if you still were on one piece… Did you like being underneath me?”. I shouted all my frustration, my sadness and my fear in response, but as always, my words went lost in the air, being too low to be perceived by the gigantic being that was watching me without understanding. “I hope you already got used to the perfume down there, because we are barely halfway through my day! But worry not, I am here to help you out, after all…”. She moved close her polished thumb, on which some breadcrumbs had been crushed to match my size. “Bon appétit!” Tiffany exclaimed, watching me with curiosity and amazement as I avidly consumed my scarce meal.  But above all, I was terribly thirsty, and I tried to communicate that to my giant friend. “Oh, poor thing, you want something to drink? I can help you with that…” she said with a mischievous tone. She lifted me to the height of her lips and let out a stream of translucid saliva right on her hand, before me. I couldn’t believe she was forcing me to drink that, but I was desperate, and I thought I might have died of dehydration if I were to spend more hours without water. I kneeled on Tiffany’s warm skin, and I began to drink the thick liquid, feeling disgusted and humiliated. Her surprised voice boomed above me “Wow, I was just kidding, I didn’t think you were actually going to drink my spit. I must have really thrashed you hard! Now, if you’re done, it’s time to get back to your task”. I panicked, praying her not to put me back in there, but it was for naught: she dropped me on the bottom of her empty boot and started to slide her foot inside, covering me once again. Tiffany pulled up the zipper of her boot and I was held captive there for the next five hours.