- Text Size +

Her bag was really heavy now.  On my first few attempts I couldn’t even lift it.  I barely managed eventually, hugging it to my chest, legs straining with the effort.  Laura made me stand like this while I waited for her outside the bathroom.  She was in there a long time.  When at last she emerged she gave me an appraising look.  I think maybe she was checking to see if the exertion had made me any shorter. If so she was disappointed – the pill had fully worked its way through my system by now.

 “Okay cutie.  Take a break, give it here.”

She grunted as she took the bag from my arms.  I took a little pleasure in seeing her struggle with it herself at her reduced size, almost six inches less than her normal height.  But I knew better than to smirk.  While I rubbed my sore shoulders, Laura set the bag down on the floor, and began to search through it.  I knew what was coming, and was unsurprised to see her pull out the bottle of ‘Baby Aspirin.’  But then a moment later a SECOND bottle joined it.  This one was simply labelled ‘Aspirin’ with that same ‘seems-legit’ handwritten label.  This one she opened.  Laura took out a tablet, and, leading me back into the living room, washed it down with what remained of her tea.  “You should be proud of yourself you know, all things considered.  Even as tiny as you are, even as much fun as I was having being bigger.  You teased me so well that made me WANT to get smaller – want it so much that it actually happened.  And I haven’t had a dose in WEEKS.”  She smirked, stretching her arms behind her back.  Already I could see that her oversized sweater didn’t look QUITE so hilariously large.  My mouth suddenly felt a little too dry.  “But if you’re going to engage in such bratty behavior – I mean knowingly and intentionally shrinking your mistress?  Then you’re going to have to expect to be punished for it.  Rather severely I might add.  So!  First thing’s first – you’re going to help me regain those inches you stole.”
She removed her sweater, folding it neatly, setting it in the precise center of the coffee table.  Her bra was still drooping, a bit off-fit – though it would have been barely noticeable if I didn’t know to look for such things.  It also didn’t hurt that her ample chest was right at eye level.  She turned her back to unhinge her lacy red bra, giving me a demure little wink over her shoulder.  With the wall as a backdrop, it was painfully obvious how fast she was already growing.  Laura has magnificent breasts, at any size.  They’re big, and firm, and they were sensitive enough that she could get off just from having them played with even BEFORE she got her piercings.  When she turned around to face me, hands folded behind her head, I found it utterly impossible to look anywhere else.  Those cute little stainless-steel barbells glinted at me in the low light, the perfect contrast to the rosy pink of her nipples.  And second by second, I could see them swelling bigger.
She advanced on me then, taking hold of the back of my neck with a grip that, while gentle, left no room for resistance.  Those lovely tits were roughly at chin height to me, and she smirked as she forced me to look away from them, up into her eyes.  “Now, here’s what you’re going to do.  Take those little lips, and that cute little tongue of yours, and give me the attention I deserve.”  She drew her fingertip down the centerline of her cleavage as she spoke, making sure I knew exactly what sort of ‘attention’ she wanted.  “You’re going to go very, very slow.  Over-eagerness will not be tolerated.”  She gave one nipple a pinch, her eyes narrowing to slits as she let out a low groan of pleasure.  I watched as her breasts rose a bit higher, growing bigger in a little pulse.  “You like teasing me so much?  Well how about this.  I’m ORDERING you to tease me, little man.  And you’re going to go on teasing for exactly as long as I say – not one moment more, not one moment less.  Got me?”

I nodded timidly.
“What we’re going to do, in other words, is teach you a lesson about who exactly is in charge tonight. You’re going to make up for shrinking me, and THEN some.  And if I don’t think I’m big enough by the time you’re finished?”  She chuckled, drawing a fingernail along the vulnerable line of my throat, then took my chin between thumb and forefinger.  She squeezed.  “Then I’ll just have to take another dose, won’t I? Or two. Or THREE.”  She dimpled.  “Get to it.”
With only a little hesitation I set to work.  Tiny butterfly kisses, soft brushes with my beard against her pliant flesh.  Every so often I would suckle on her for just a moment, or swirl my tongue around her nipple.  Thankfully she was no longer bothering to stay quiet – rather the opposite in fact – and so I could tell at once that anything so intense was drifting into dangerous territory.  
Before when I’d teased her, the sounds I’d managed to elicit had been mostly little squeaks and adorable whimpers.  Not this time.  Laura gasped and moaned at the top of her voice, deep throaty sounds of passion.  She leaned forward, resting a good portion of her weight against me, making me support her as she registered her approval.  I staggered, braced, managed to accept her girth.  One of my hands reached up, taking her other breasts in my grasp, caressing it firmly. It was already nearly as large as my head, and still growing at a terrifying rate.  She let me stroke her this way for a few seconds.  Long enough to enjoy the soft texture of her skin, the warmth of her body, to feel her heart pounding between my exploring fingertips.  Then she caught my hand, and gave me a short, painfully hard squeeze.

“Ah ah,” she chided, in a surprisingly loud voice.  “I told you to use your MOUTH little boy.  Hands are strictly off limits.”
How I longed for simple punishment, like holding up a two-hundred pound backpack.  It was absolute torture to be so gentle with her, as she moaned sensuously in an ever-deeper voice.  Occasionally I’d press into her more firmly, or nibble on her in a way I knew she liked – but each time she would pull away, making me wait agonizing seconds before I was allowed to resume.  By now I was standing on my tip-toes just to reach the bottoms of her breasts, and soon she would be required to bend if she wanted me to continue.  God this was hot…I was so hard that I was actually in physical pain.  I didn’t even consider trying to touch myself though, much less allowing my cock to brush against her enormous thigh.  Whatever the punishment would be for such an infraction, I didn’t want to find out.
Laura’s groans of ecstasy grew, and grew.  I was just beginning to give up hope when at last she grabbed me by the back of the head, pulled me savage-tight against her, and snarled, in her most commanding voice: “Now.”  
I caught one large, swollen nipple between my lips, began to suckle for all I was worth.  She gasped and shook, her enormous body thrashing.  She came, and she grew.  When her grip didn’t relent in the slightest, I knew I wasn’t done.  I pinched her hard between my teeth, tugging, pulling, knowing I couldn’t hurt her at this size.  She went stock-still and silent, the only indication that she was cumming the sudden and dramatic surge of growth that in seconds put her out of my reach entirely .  When she bent toward me, I thought she was just bringing herself back to my level.  But then she took my tiny hand and forced it roughly between her thighs.  “Here, too.”
This went on for longer than I can say.  Every time I’d think she was finished, that finally she MUST be spent, or at the very least in need a glass of water, Laura would loudly order me to continue.  My arms were getting tired, my hand on the verge of cramping, my shoulders ached from where her increasingly enormous weight rested against me.  But still she demanded I go on, and still she swelled bigger.  
At some point, in addition to the moans and trembling shrieks of pleasure, I became aware she was giggling.  It was a frightening, manic sort of sound, as beautiful as it was disconcerting.  The sound a person would make if they were deliriously, impossibly happy.  The sound a person would make if they were about to rule the world.
Finally she gave me a pair of hard slaps on the back.  “Okay.  Okay.”  She stood, repeating the word several more times, her sweat-dappled stomach pressing against my face and neck.  Both her arms wrapped around me to keep from falling.  She swayed back and forth, like a great tree on a windy day.  I swayed with her, bracing as best as I could, knowing I couldn’t hope to catch her if she started to fall.  At long last she brushed a few wet streaks of hair from her eyes, and stepped back to admire her handywork.
She was…big.  Bigger than my normal height of six feet, and by quite a wide margin too.  She’d told me she wanted to make up for her shrinking, ‘and then some.’  Well, we’d certainly accomplished THAT.  I don’t know if she was the largest human I’ve ever seen in real life, but God, she must’ve been close.  Her head reached nearly all the way to the top of the arched passage to the hallway.  Every part of her was visibly too large for the room in which she stood.  By contrast, the top of MY head was well-beneath the bottoms of her ponderous breasts – and my eyes were only JUST level with her navel.  Even as big as she was, I could still see her growing: slower, and much more subtly than before, but impossible to miss.
Laura smiled an exhausted sort of smile as she stared down at me from on high, probably making the same sort of observations I had been.  How small I must look to her.  How tiny my apartment must seem.  After many seconds she cleared her throat, the sound breaking the silence like a cannon shot.  “Now then,” she purred, her fingers settling with an iron-like grip on my upper arm.  “It’s time for your punishment.”