- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Commissioned by anonymous



“Where the hell are we?!” one of the many shouting voices yelled out.

Their school bus had skid to a sudden halt, ending up in a strange place. The students on board were in a panic, no longer knowing what was going on. One moment they were on their way to playing a football game, the next a huge flash of lightning struck the vehicle and they ended up somewhere completely new. It was like they had magically transported to another world, or at least nothing that looked like the roads they were just travelling on.

The bus was full of the college’s football team, their cheer team, and a single student journalist. His name was John. He had come to take some photos of the big game and put them in the school paper, but he never expected for things to end up like this. As a few people dared to step outside the bus they noticed that the ground they were on wasn’t real ground, but something synthetic. It was a long flat surface with a sort of rubbery padding, connected to a much larger structure. After a couple minutes of surveying the area, the captain of the football team came back with startling news.

“It’s a chair! Somehow we ended up on the armrest of a giant chair!” he said.

More confusion spread as to how something like this was possible. The reality started to become more clear, their bus was shrunken down and transported to a humongous chair inside some room. The reason why this happened was a complete mystery, but for now they had to do something.

“I’m going to climb down and see if I can find anything. If anyone else on the team wants to help out, please come with me!” Jordan’s courage and leadership were always what made him an excellent captain of the football team. Almost all the other guys followed him, leaving John, the bus driver, and the cheer team behind. They climbed down the chair’s arm and onto its seat, looking for a way to get down from there next.

John meanwhile, was leaning out the bus’s window. He was trying to figure out why this place looked so familiar. It appeared to be a faculty room, with papers and filing cabinets everywhere. An elemental chart was hung on the wall and some thin beakers were kept away inside a large box. He realized it must be the office of the school’s chemistry professor, Dr. Maria Jensen. He had visited her room here a couple times before, but nothing eventful ever happened.

There was something nagging in his head when he remembered the professor, a memory of a rumor he had heard around the campus. People said that Dr. Jensen secretly had terrible gas, the worst farts ever smelled by anyone at school. It was hard to believe such a thing since her figure was so stunningly curvy, and of course these rumors had zero evidence behind them. A few people claimed to have visited her office after hours and caught a whiff of a terrible stench, but these testimonies were promptly ruled out. Dr. Jensen was always testing chemicals both in and out of the lecture hall, so having some smells follow her back into her office was nothing unusual.

John didn’t know what to believe about these rumors. The professor was definitely a voluptuous woman, and her waist wasn’t exactly “thin”. Most of her weight could be attributed to her round backside, which couldn’t be described as anything other than “gargantuan”. Her plump buttocks were each bigger than basketballs, and they wobbled generously behind her wherever she went. Such ample booty meat definitely caught the eyes of a lot of male students, and the ire of many female students as well. Maybe that was where the nasty rumors started from?

The young journalist’s thoughts were loudly interrupted as the office door swung open. Everyone could feel the sudden gust of wind and turned their attention to the booming footsteps walking inside. It was none other than Dr. Maria Jensen, the chemistry professor herself. As she stepped towards the chair her footsteps became louder and more thunderous, shaking everything on the floor like an earthquake. She was carrying a cup of coffee and some papers with her. The look on her face seemed to be totally focused on work, from what little John could see of it. Compared to their shrunken size the woman looked like she was an enormous titan.

She was taller than any skyscraper John had ever seen before. Her body was humongous, and every movement she made seemed to have an incredible amount of weight behind it. From below, the curves of her hips looked extra plump and jiggly. The alluring frame of her mature body was radiant with soft pillowy goodness. For a lady in her late 30s to early 40s she looked like a goddess, someone men would pay good money to get smothered under. For John and the rest of the students however, she looked like absolute destruction given human form.

Confusion and anticipation quickly turned to fear as Dr. Jensen turned her body around. The tiny people were greeted by the staggering sight of her ass, wobbling above the chair in full. Such a plump juicy butt was unlike anything any of them had ever seen before, it looked like two moons had been smashed together. The woman’s slightest movements caused her buns to wiggle haphazardly, bouncing around inside her unforgiving pants. Her gorgeous phat ass loomed from high above, dangling over the bus-full of people below like the Sword of Damocles.

Some of the football members had begun to scatter, running to the edge of the chair’s seat in a desperate sprint. They ran as fast as they could, but tragically it was already too late. The professor’s fat bubble butt already cast a giant heart-shaped shadow over them, eclipsing the lights with its phenomenal girth. It was beginning to descend.

----

“Ugh, it’s only been a couple hours and already it feels like my lunch is coming back to haunt me…”

Maria spoke softly to herself, her face making a slight grimace as she entered her office. Her stomach was often one to give her problems, but after eating those heaping two-day old leftovers for lunch, reheated, she could tell she was in trouble. There was a soft bubbling going on in her abdomen, the telltale sign of yet another gastrointestinal episode coming her way. She knew something awful was brewing, and locked the door to her office so no one else could smell it.

The saving grace for her was that today was the football game. There was fairly little chance of anyone showing up for a surprise visit, since most of her students were involved with either the sports team or the cheerleading squad. She could do her paperwork in peace, and deal with the aftermath of her much-too-large lunch as it came. Even just setting down her coffee and papers made her stomach gurgle, it roared intensely as the pressure made its way towards her rear end.

Without a second thought, Maria sat her rotund ass meat down into the chair. The immense weight of her butt cheeks decimated the football team underneath her, crushing them into nothingness. Only a scant few remained alive, pinned inside the dark crevice between her globes. Maria leaned back, causing the seat to creak beneath her weight. Just as audible, another organic groan came from her guts, announcing her intestinal disturbance to the room. The woman touched her stomach, feeling her contorting innards tense up. No one else was around, so this was a good chance for her.

PPPFFFFRRRRRTTTTTT!! PPPPRRRFFFTTT!!!

Maria pushed, and casually ripped a couple of farts into her office chair. The noise was obscenely loud, blaring through the otherwise quiet office with a sharp guttural drone. Maria’s massive booty cheeks vibrated into her seat as she farted, causing the entire chair to shudder. Between her thick colossal globes, a rumbling monstrosity of female gases exploded into the few remaining football players, snuffing them out for good. The force behind her fart was too intense. Her abundant weight, combined with the smothering rancid stench of gas, clogged up their lungs and killed them off. With just a simple push from her ass Maria ended several of her own student’s lives, without even being aware of the fact.

“Unngh, that actually feels a bit better” the bottom-heavy giantess said to herself.

The surrounding area around her desk was now polluted in stinky shit fumes. Maria’s potent stench was just as terrible as the rumors had claimed, but for her she was used to the smell. As the rank gases tickled her nostrils Maria let out a content sigh of relief. She didn’t have to keep her farts pent up like she normally would while lecturing. With nobody else around to smell it she could ease her stomach’s pain without a care in the world.

----

“Oh god she killed them! Her giant fat ass killed them!”

The cheer team on the bus was shrieking with horror. They had just watched their friends get crushed to death and subsequently blasted with a nuke of gas. The lingering odor was awful, every person felt like they had each taken a normal-sized fart directly in the face. John watched as panic spread amongst the group. No one was certain anymore if they were safe from danger up here on the chair’s arm rest.

“That’s it! I’m getting us out of here!” the bus driver shouted, slamming his foot on the pedal.

The tires screamed against the chair’s rubbery material. A combination of too much acceleration and poor handling caused the bus to abruptly veer off course, launching itself straight off the arm rest. Everyone screamed as they flew through the air, plummeting towards the giantess. In a freak stroke of bad luck Dr, Jensen was starting to lean forwards again, to grab a stack of papers on the far end of her desk. Her lower back was now exposed, her butt crack plainly visible for all to see. The dark fleshy ass crevice spread open... just in time for the bus to plunge itself inside.

“AAAAAAAHHH!!”

The entire bus full of people screamed as they dribbled inside the giant woman’s ass. Her smothering smooth cheeks bounced the vehicle back and forth, rolling it every which way as it did a nose dive down into darkness. Stuffy humid flesh welcomed the passengers inside, tainted with the woman’s sweat and other ungodly odors. The lingering stench of her latent explosive fart only got worse the closer the bus descended to its source. It was like her ass chasm was swallowing them whole, sucking the bus down into a fiery hot pit of stink from which they could never return.

They must have slipped inside her underwear upon entry, as there was no hint of panty fabric anywhere to be found. The only thing surrounding the poor group of people was an ocean of flesh, plump juicy butt meat that went on way beyond their expectations. Surely with any normal person’s ass they would have hit the bottom by now, but the professor’s ass was an exception. Her massive steamy rump continued to let the bus sink inside, taking it all the way to the center of its sultry chubby canyon.

After what seemed like a never-ending descent, the bus finally struck the bottom. The impact sent several people flying out of their seats and towards the front of the bus, landing roughly. It appears they hit a giant fleshy pit, and the nose of the bus was wedged into it. The smell next to this thing was horrible, and just by touching the bus it was smearing sticky oily fluids across the windshield. John took a moment to collect himself from their crash before using his phone as a flashlight. The thing they hit was huge, it had several wrinkles and appeared to be… moving?

“Oh shit, RUN!”

It seemed that Dr. Jensen had finally noticed their intrusion. Upon feeling the bus rammed into her sensitive anus the giantess felt a small tickle run up her back. Naturally she tried to make it go away by clenching her butthole, creating untold havoc and destruction for the people inside. Her colossal anus became a brutal trash compactor of strength, squeezing the bus’s metal frame between its powerful undulating wrinkles. The rubbery orifice widened and clenched, partially swallowing the front of the bus inside before crunching down on top of it.

John and several other students ran to the back of the bus as fast as they could before it was unceremoniously pinched in half. The vehicle’s back door opened, spilling out about a dozen people, while the woman’s back door gobbled the rest of them up. The front of the bus had been ripped apart and swallowed whole, leaving the rest of the cheer team trapped inside. John and the rest of the survivors could only watch in horror as the tremendous asshole chewed and clenched until it felt their intrusion was clear. It spat out some chunks of metal from its wrinkles and then finally stopped. The tickling feeling was gone.

The stench emanating from the woman’s pucker was terrible, from this close it smelled like her fart hadn’t dissipated at all. That’s what it seemed like anyway, but that perspective was soon about to change. A bellowing groan came from Dr. Jensen’s ass, and her humongous anus began to twitch. The stench down here was about to get a whole lot worse.

----

Elaina, the captain of the cheer team, was one of the ones trapped inside the front of the bus. As it was swallowed, her and her other cheerleader girls came tumbling out, landing on a messy floor of heat and filth. Several girl began to scream and cry, their bodies coated in a sloppy sticky anal soup. The giantess’s walls bent and throbbed from underneath them, assuring the group that this hell was all too real.

Elaina gasped and went into convulsions the moment she took her first breath. The stench inside of this woman’s ass was overpowering, undoubtedly the worst thing she had ever smelled. Her and most of the other girls threw up, falling to the anal floor and heaving from the concentrated shitty stench. This environment was hell itself, there was no way anything was ever meant to survive in here. The ever present heat was slowly sapping Elaina of her energy, stripping away her will to carry on.

Just then a deafening groan rocked the chamber. The anal walls shuddered as the sound drew closer. It was the organic churning noise of their doom.

GUUURRRGLEE…

----

Maria sat calmly at her desk, continuing to grade papers. Her shapely butt made a noisy burp from inside, signifying more gas travelling towards her colon. She could feel the pressure bulging against her inner walls, needing to be freed.

“This coffee probably isn’t helping anything either” she complained, having accidentally added milk to it earlier.

Not only was her stomach dealing with a generous portion of old leftovers, but Maria was also lactose intolerant. Even just a couple sips of milk would make her gas dramatically worse, as was being proven right now. The raging storm inside her bowels groaned at her to let it out, knocking against her supple butthole. The grown woman didn’t fight it, and let the gas come blaring through.

PPPPFFFFFTTT!!! PPPPRRRRRRMMMMTT!!

A pressurized gust of foul air came shooting out between her buttcheeks, adding to the already pungent smell of the room. Maria felt her seat become warmer as it absorbed the heat from her gas, baking the underside of her thighs like an oven. The release of pressure felt good, and eased the tension from her insides. All that built-up air rumbling through her bowels felt pleasant, and the result allowed her booty muscles to relax.

“Ahhh… it feels nice to let these all out” she said to herself.

Unaware of the torture she was causing to her students, Maria continued to rip ass without mercy. Her prodigious butt growled into the seat, spewing big roaring blasts of flatulence that rippled through her butt cheeks. The room was growing thick with the smell of noxious gas, but Maria didn’t care. The relief she was feeling from her ass was absolutely worth it. Playfully the giantess leaned to one side, lifting her enormous right butt cheek off the chair.

pssssssshhhh...

She gave a push, and a big silent but deadly fart came hissing out from her anus. The stench was extra-dense, and created a sweltering flare around the rim of her butthole.

“Oh my, that was definitely a panty burner.” she said, jubilant with satisfaction.

----

PPPFFFFFFSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!

The “silent” fart coming from the professor’s ass was akin to a monstrous tornado for the girls trapped inside her rectum. Harsh anal winds battered their tiny bodies against the her organic walls, pounding them fiercely against her vibrating internal flesh. It was like being inside a jet engine as it exhausted unbelievable amounts of blazing hot steam, complete misery for Elaina and the rest of the cheer team.

While Dr. Maria Jensen was contentedly relieving herself of some irritating intestinal pressure, her fat gargantuan ass was roasting the poor girls alive. Elaina crawled through gruesome muck and unbreathable air, desperate to find somewhere safe inside the heart of the storm. That last “silent” fart was burning at her skin, roasting her tiny body alive with every second that ticked by. This was too horrible of a fate for her to bear, nothing could be worse than this.

The professor gave her ass another squeeze with her muscles, pushing the next load of gas along. In the very next instant a tremendous fart came exploding through her colon, and to her oblivious satisfaction, it eradicated the rest of the cheer team.

----

The journalist gasped for clean air, only to find more blazing hot fart fumes to fill his lungs. John felt delirious after the last barrage of farts that had come roaring out of the professor’s titanic ass. Her anal eruptions were as smelly as they were massive, wreaking death upon the rest of his classmates. At this point he was fairly certain he was the only one left alive. Nobody else was moving or saying anything as they were trapped between the giantess’s stuffy butt cheeks. Either they were all dead or just barely clinging to life as he was.

Vile fumes of stink poisoned his lungs. The putrid air burned at his throat as he breathed, stinging his body all the way through his airways. It was searing pain beyond what he ever thought was possible, and all because this older woman needed to let out some farts. John’s mind wandered to the absurdity of all this. Him and so many others were shrunken and now dying, and it was all due to one lady’s gas. Her poor eating habits made her ass a plump nightmare of deadly smells, and they all happened to be there to experience it firsthand.

The giant anus that was looming in front of him, the terrible orifice that exterminated his classmates, it began to twitch once more. Its multiple wrinkles folded together as a bubbly sound echoed within. Something huge was coming.

GUUURRGGGGLE…

----

After letting out so many farts Maria was already feeling better. A lot of the discomfort in her guts was gone now, and her big sexy butt felt great. The smell wafting through the room was absolutely terrible, and she would need to open a window later, but in the moment she was just basking in the pleasant feeling of satisfaction.

Just then a loud groan made its way through her backside. Apparently she still had some farts left, and from the feeling in her butt this was going to be the biggest one yet. Clutching her tummy, Maria leaned forwards in the seat, sticking out her two meaty globes inside her chair. The juicy bubbles of air collected deep within her colon, causing a knot of pressure to swell against her bowel walls. She gave another push, to unload the massive buildup of gas from her booty. The one was definitely going to make her feel good.

----

John watched in horror as the colossal anus contorted in front of him. It was anticipating something unspeakably awful. The bellowing gurgles coming from inside Dr. Jensen’s ass were bigger than any he had heard before, they were almost louder than some of her actual farts. This woman’s giant undulating shithole was about to unleash an Earth-shattering explosion on top of him and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it. John gave a whimper as the sticky anus widened.

PPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!! PPRRFFMMMGGGGMMTPPPTTTT!!

PPPSSHHPPTTTPRRTT!!!

Devastating shockwaves of heat and pressure erupted into John, rattling his tiny body down to the very bones. All of the professor’s searing hot farts came rushing out, one after another, exploding viciously from her giant bulging asshole. Waves of fermented female air crashed into the young journalist, savagely tearing past his shrunken form and travelling back out the giant rumbling cheeks behind him. Dr. Jensen’s mountainous globes reverberated loudly together, trumpetting out a deep bassy noise from the depths of her colon. The stench that came with her release was horribly damp, soaked all the way from the furthest reaches of her bowels. The vulgar farts pumped ferociously through her asshole, polluting the otherwise clean office air.

John could swear that in the midst of his tortuous punishment he could hear a moan. A woman’s voice, muffled by the intensity of her farts, letting out a sweet grunt of satisfaction. Barely conscious and stuck inside the deepest regions of her farting asshole, John was only able to catch a small portion of her voice, but he knew she was feeling immense relief from pushing out this much gas. Her gigantic putrid farts were smothering him to death but meanwhile all she was thinking about was how much better it would make her ass feel.

The tremendous ear-splitting farts continued. Hot wisps of powerful gas pummeled John from the folds of the giantess’s sphincter, pounding him into her huge rumbling slabs of ass meat. He felt delirious, lost in a swirling storm of bludgeoning pain and burning odors, at the complete mercy of this woman’s booty. Finally her overworked shithole let out a juicy wet one, spraying the tiny student in a bath of sticky fluids. The drooling mucus-like substance was fresh from Dr. Jensen’s rectum, a hot rancid shart, smothering him from head to toe. John no longer had the strength to swim free of the viscous anal sludge. Pathetically he drowned, right then and there.

----

A small breath of hot air exited Maria’s lips. That felt really good. Her big round ass was tingling with relief after letting out such a boisterous series of farts. Now her inner muscles could finally relax. The office totally reeked of her gas now, thick with the potent stinky odor of Maria’s lunch, but it was okay. Her booty felt satisfied, that’s what mattered.

Shifting her juicy rump into the chair, Maria noticed a small amount of wetness between her ass cheeks. Right next to her hole she felt a damp smear of juices, it seems like something other than just gas had come shooting out her keister.

“Whoops. I’ll have to clean that up later.” she said to herself.

Maria was utterly unaware that her big butt and unruly farts had just decimated an entire bus full of people. She went back to grading papers like nothing had ever happened.