- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another short story, commissioned by @masough1

The smell was unbelievably strong. The entire city smelled a noxious powerful odor as the giantess positioned herself above them. Her two massive globes wobbled, stirring up the sky as she lowered her ass down towards the metropolis. No one could fathom how this came to be, how such a terribly huge being could appear over their city unnoticed. There was no warning, no word of her moving towards them, just suddenly a gigantic pair of round cheeks were covering the sky.

As the giantess got comfortably into place her beautiful hips wiggled, swaying enormous amounts of flesh that could otherwise decimate the city. The giant ass squished nicely against the back of her heels as she bent down. She was not sitting, but squatting her humongous backside as close as it could get to the multitude of buildings. Her body was completely naked, every square inch of her pale flesh was like several football fields in size. A few of her features were wolf-like in nature; namely her large furry tail and ears, which were the same colour as her long, snow-white hair. The people looked up at this mysterious woman in a mix of shock and awe, they could see every detail of her gigantic buttocks, all the way up into her puckered center.

----

Era had these things she liked to do called “strolls”. Being a mighty goddess of war was a tough job sometimes, one that ended up accumulating a lot of stress for her. She found a solution to this, however. After a particularly trying week, or even just a rotten day, Era would teleport herself to the mortal realm and partake in a “stroll”. This always came with untold amounts of destruction, given her immense size, and a ridiculous amount of lives lost.

Usually Era took her stress out on the humans via sexual means, grinding and crushing them under various parts of her giant body while she got herself off from the feeling of it. Her plump gorgeous breasts, her stiff nipples, her juicy ass, even her damp musty crotch, the goddess would decimate cities into dust with her body, and use their anguish to bring herself to orgasm. Of course the stimulation wasn’t really enough to make her cum, but the thought of ending their tiny lives for her own pleasure definitely got her there. These “strolls” were the ultimate form of catharsis for her, and it always succeeded at making her stress simply melt away.

This time however, Era was feeling extra kinky. She was having a tough week and needed satisfaction. On top of that, she had a particularly dirty idea in her mind and was wondering if she should act out on it. Even thinking of such a raunchy and gruesome act sent shivers down her spine. It was embarrassing, but the more she contemplated it, the more she wanted to go through with it. As soon as the wolf-like goddess decided to enact this taboo sexy play, hundreds of thousands of unsuspecting people just had their lifespans significantly shortened.

 

----

 

Back to the current circumstances, Era’s gargantuan booty was squatting over the vast metropolis. Her feet were planted into the one smooth area of the city, its lush natural park, pressing the wide array of trees and greenery flat down into the soil. She could squat there without harming any of the actual buildings. The sprawling collection of skyscrapers remained untouched by her body ...for now.

 

People from every corner of the city gawked her gigantic naked form. Whether it was on the TV, through the thousands of windows, or down on the street below, everyone gazed at her immense frame. The view that most people were greeted with was that of her ass, her giant pale cheeks that were spread apart and wobbling high above. Era’s massive succulent rump hung over the city like it was another planet that had punched through the atmosphere. It looked like it could crush their sturdy buildings as if they were made of straw, but at the same time it also appeared soft and jiggly. Any movement made by the wolf goddess would cause her cheeks to dance erotically, gyrating the plump fleshy globes for all to see. Era made sure to arch her back and stick her rear out extra far, to give everyone a good view of what they were dealing with.

 

Just then her stomach rumbled. The noise loudly shook through her body, sending tremors through her feet and into the city below. The people experienced a small earthquake, just a taste of what was to come. Era felt the disturbance in her belly and smiled. Then she spoke.

 

“Greetings to all you people scattered below! Today you have all been blessed by a goddess, that is to say, myself. I have chosen you to become my objects of entertainment, fufufu... I will use your city like I have many others before, to bring joy and pleasure to my perfect body. This time however, will be a little different from usual. Today I’m feeling a little bit risque, so I hope you’ll help indulge me…”

 

There was a moment of silence, of disbelief, before the citizens erupted into a full-blown panic. This gigantic goddess clearly had no intention of sparing them from destruction. Her and her magnificent looming ass were going to eradicate their tiny lives, all for her own amusement. Their souls were nothing but playthings to her now. Their impressive buildings and landmarks, mere toys for her to crush with her luscious body. She was too big to simply flee from, and too hot and bothered to be reasoned with.

 

Era’s fluffy white tail, bigger than the clouds themselves, swished with excitement in the sky. Her unbelievably huge ass was like a new ceiling to the city, covering it in a blanket of shadows and heat. The tiny people could feel the warmth emanating from Era’s nether regions. As she got more excited, blazing hot blood began to flow through her body. The radiating heat was strongest from her ass crack more than anything, creating a tremendous spike in temperature. Era’s juicy butt cheeks had stored a lot of warmth throughout the day, and now that they were spread open her stuffy ass was like a second sun descending upon the city. The wolf-girl’s tail stirred through the sky, creating enough of a breeze to shower the metropolis below in her scent. The rank, sweaty aroma of her ass was spreading through the city at an alarming rate, bathing them in the smell of her ass.

 

People began to gag at the intensity of Era’s booty sweat perfume. The smell was dangerously potent to their little lungs, and chock full of female pheromones. Men and even a number of women fell into a confusing state of illness and intoxication, mostly those who were located near the center of the giantess’s ass. High above them was her humongous puckered anus, the source of her radiating heat and smell.

 

The foul orifice hovered closer to the people, twitching with anticipation as Era exposed herself. It’s muscled folds and wrinkles were no different than that of any other person’s, only magnified to an unbelievable degree. Every disgusting detail of her asshole was palpable; the chunky lumps of skin, the errant globs of sweat and filth, the caked in oils lining the center of her hole, how the muscular wrinkles folded together into a fleshy aperture in the middle, it was all painfully visible. Huge white hairs extended in a curved ring around the sphincter, they were like giant wires dangling above. For scale they were probably each as long and as wide as a commercial train. As Era purposefully winked her colossal anus at the people below, her hairs danced, threatening to smash into buildings if she got too close.

 

The tremendous butthole continued to pulsate above its prey, the entire city’s population could do nothing but whimper before it. It’s thick mighty wrinkles curled in and out of Era’s ass, as if to say they were nothing but germs compared to its girth. This was true, if anyone had somehow managed to scale its immense swelling surface they’d find that they were comparatively smaller than a piece of dust. Nothing but faint puny microbes compared to the awesome power of this girls asshole. It was a monster, a huge wrinkled beast throbbing above the city. Just by twitching it was already frightening, but the true horror came when it suddenly made a loud, thunderous noise.

 

GGUURRGLGRRRUGG…

 

A low bellowing groan echoed from deep inside Era’s ass. Her anus pulsated more purposefully than before, kneading its sweaty folds together. Everyone in the city could hear it, the powerful intestinal gurgle caused rumbles to shake through the Earth itself. Another croaking noise came not too far after, doubling the tremors and panic below. It was getting louder and less muffled. The people knew what was coming but Era spelled it out for them anyway.

 

“It seems like it’s coming, everyone. My beautiful ass needs to let out a big smelly fart. It feels like it’s going to be a really big one, so I hope you’re all ready. I’m sure with my asshole this close it’s going to be quite devastating for you all, but will I move it? Absolutely not. I came here because I wanted to release my putrid gas upon your tiny little city. I want to feel it crumble away from my own smelly noxious winds. Look deep into my asshole, into the point where my fart will come out, and watch as it fills with gas…”

 

Hysteria spread below. The citizens were already scared to death of Era’s giant ass, but now they knew she intended to let out an annihilation-level fart on top of them. They only had a few dozen seconds left to live judging by the atrocious sounds coming from her ass. Loud ominous gurgles rumbled from her toned stomach, shaking from her abdomen and collecting inside her bowels. Gargantuan-sized bubbles of methane, bigger than the civilization’s entire water supply, pumped through her intestines and into her colon. Era relaxed herself, easing the gas along to make its way to her backdoor. The oily pucker flexed, undulating as it felt the pressure expanding within. Hundreds of blimps-worth of air bubbles were collecting inside the girls murky dark tunnel. The gas was searing hot and knocking against the back of her butthole. All the anus needed to do was open wide and let it out, and it could wipe away the city with ease.

 

Era didn’t want to fart yet, however. She wanted to feel her ass become nice and bloated, in order let out as big of a fart as possible. For this reason she kept her hole shut, and let the terrified city below tremble in fear at every twitch it made. As the potent gas filled her booty Era felt a rush of arousal. She was going to do something so dirty and disgusting to all these people, and yet her heart was racing! They were down there, underneath the hole she pushes out her shit from, and begging it for mercy. They could see her most intimate bits, smell every odor emanating from her foul orifice, and their lives were completely in her control.

 

A shudder of excitement ran down her back. This nasty feeling of holding in her fart like a nuke was extremely intoxicating. Part of having thousands of people breathing in the scent of her asshole was embarrassing, but it gave her all the more reason to be thorough when wiping them out. If Era didn’t leave any survivors around to remember the stink of her ass or the shameful sounds it made, she wouldn’t feel as embarrassed afterwards. It had to be a total extermination. Wielding this amount of power in her booty felt exhilarating. Normally such an erotic part of her body, now it had these people screaming in horror.

 

“Are you all looking at my ass? Do you see my cute little hole puckering up? Can you taste its musk? You’re all so frightened down there, aren’t you? All I have to do is give my butt muscles a little push and you’ll all be exterminated by my fart. Oh, how your lives amount to so little.” Era giggled.

 

The warmth of her crotch was overbearing. Beneath the giantess’s colossal rear end a blanket of female fragrance was spreading. The scent of her arousal, her ass warmth and her pussy warmth, it was cooking the city below like an oven. A thin layer of fog choked the sensitive tiny people’s lungs, filling their poor bodies with the hot steam of Era’s excitement. Her giant bootyhole pulsated eagerly above, clenching to keep the gurgling gas contained.

 

Like a hammer striking a nail, Era’s pussy juices slammed into the city. Her arousal was hitting peak levels, and created a gushing pillar of nectar that drooled from her massive engorged lips. She could feel the horrendous fart swirling inside her ass, begging for release. An incredible amount of toxic air was swelling inside her rectum, expanding the walls of her bowels to contain itself. Her huge anus held back as tight as it could, twitching and throbbing as the steamy nuke repeatedly knocked against its backdoor. Era’s innards groaned and another booming gurgle passed through her colon, compounding onto the brewing storm of gas.

 

RRGRMMBRRGLUGGRG…

 

“Ahhhnn! I think it’s finally ready now” the giantess moaned, her words dripping with ecstasy. “Look closely at my giant asshole everyone! It will be the last thing you ever see!”

 

The citizens below watched in despair. Era’s huge fluffy tail raised a bit higher, signifying her intent. It was happening. Her puckered anus flexed inwards for a moment, before expanding back out and spreading apart. Its plump array of wrinkled folds gaped open, revealing a dark organic tunnel inside, and searing hot obliteration to the rest of the city.

 

PPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTPPFTTTTTT!!!!

 

The storm of gas came gushing out of Era’s asshole with an unparalleled force, striking with such intensity that it wiped dozens of skyscrapers clean of the Earth’s surface. Potent roaring female fart fumes tore through the city like it was paper, savagely carving through the concrete structures with hardly any resistance at all. It was as if the giantess had farted into a pit of sand, sending a cloud of dust particles into the air, except each particle was an entire vehicle or an equally-large chunk of stone. Destruction rained everywhere as the deafening fart spread, noxious odors flooded the area, and hundreds of thousands of innocent people lost their lives.

 

A lusty moan escaped from the goddess’s lips as she loosened her fart. She could feel the raging storm of her gas billowing into the city, rumbling through her massive backside and crumbling the world below. It was the exact sort of kinky raunchy excitement she had been waiting for. Her gorgeous meaty ass was blowing the city a kiss of death, blasting them with the unholy sultry stench of her bowels.

 

Unprecedented amounts of people were dying, all because she decided to release her flatulence on top of their city. Buildings became dust, streets and homes turned to rubble, and the lush greenery touching Era’s feet died out. The terrorizing explosion of gases continued to pump viciously through Era’s butthole, producing a loud sputtering sound and a nightmare of smelly fumes. It felt so good as it came shooting out her body, she didn’t want it to stop. Giving her guts a little push, Era’s playfully added some extra force to her fart, to keep it going as long as possible.

 

FFFSSPPTSHHHPRRRTTSSHHHPPTT!!!

 

The giant wolf girl’s anus wasn’t putting out a solemn stream of gas, like a jet or a rocketship burning through a constant flow of fuel. No, instead her ass was violently rumbling out her fart, loudly letting the wretched bubbles of air belch through her asshole in sharp vulgar bursts. Spray after spray of monstrous fart winds blew through the city, annihilating everything in a constant (yet uneven) blast of pressure.

 

After about a dozen seconds of pumping out such an obscene storm of flatulence, Era’s ass had turned the city into a flattened hellish wasteland. All the skyscrapers and landmarks had been scrubbed clean off the world’s surface, leaving nothing but a smooth landscape of dust and rubble. Her ass wasn’t done yet, however. Still aiming to eradicate anyone outside the outer rim of the city, Era decided to let her fart rage on for a few seconds longer. The billowing gust of wind expanded as she pushed it towards the surface, spreading its rank stench wider and wider as it went. Era’s gas was a rancid cloud of dense smog. The sweltering hot air was so heavy with foul smells that it made the sky appear slightly discoloured around her.

 

It didn’t take long for the horrible fart fumes to cover the settlements outside the city, bathing the people’s homes in the stifling scent of Era’s colon. Her concentrated odor was pure poison to anyone that breathed it in, providing a total extermination of any remaining citizens. The distant towns nearby also fell victim to her wafting fart, descending into a slower and much more miserable demise.

 

FFFSSSSHH...

 

Era sighed contentedly as her fart finally trailed off. She had succeeded in destroying the city in a devastating booty blast, and was certain no one who could have heard such an embarrassing release was left alive. Her heart was racing with excitement, and an aura of powerful erotic energy surrounded her body. Between her luscious thighs, her pussy had leaked an enormous lake of juices, hard evidence of how stimulating it felt for the giantess to execute her perverted disgusting fantasy. Both her holes twitched hungrily for satisfaction, pleading to the humongous wolf girl to finally cum.

 

“Ah… More… more…!” she moaned in heat.

 

Era didn’t hesitate. She slammed her gargantuan ass down on the remains of the city, causing the Earth to tremble violently. The dusty rubble of the ground felt like a warm sandy beach against her supple butt cheeks. Not wasting any time, the wolf-eared goddess began to finger both her pussy and anus, leaning backwards as she did so.

 

The pleasure was only amplified by her surroundings, the putrid wreckage of what used to be a civilization. She had done this. With just one big stinky fart Era had brought this place to smouldering ruins. Her huge sexy ass had mass murdered a city’s worth of people in one of the most gruesome methods possible. And she was getting off to it! It didn’t take more than a few minutes for her to cum with these dirty thoughts swirling around her head. The potent lingering fumes of her gas constantly reminded her of the crude naughty act she had committed.

 

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through Era’s body. Another flood of juices spurted from her pussy as her asshole contracted greedily around her fingers. All the stress accumulated inside her over the past week melted away, leaving only a calm sense of euphoria behind. Era basked in this feeling for a couple of minutes before finally picking herself back up. She dusted the bits of dust off her soft pale bum as she surveyed the surrounding landscape. It really was a total mess, but at this point it was no longer her problem.

 

“I feel so much better after that” the sadistic wolf girl chuckled. “Using my fart in such a lewd way… maybe I should do this again sometime. Until then, goodbye my tiny mortal playthings~!”

 

With that, she returned to her own realm, teleporting back the way she came. All that was left behind was an uninhabitable stretch of land, wafting with the hot potent smell of her gas.