- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commissioned story, enjoy!

It was a normal Thursday night and Tristan was out yet again for a couple of drinks. He didn't mind coming here alone, every now and then he'd strike up a conversation with a stranger or rarely someone else would come talk to him. He was content watching the game on their big TVs, but there was also a special reason why he preferred this bar in particular.

"Can I get you something else to drink?" a voice asked.

Tristan looked up from his phone to see a waitress at his side. Her name was Ashley as he got to know over the past month, and she was the reason why he started coming to this place regularly. She had blonde hair, a cute smile, and was very easy for him to talk to. After one night of feeling down on his luck Tristan ended up having a pretty lengthy conversation with her, and decided to come back again. Two times turned into three, which turned into ten, and now he was a regular customer. He would come around usually about twice a week, and made sure to give her generous tips.

Ashley was a bit on the timid side despite being a waitress, but that was right up Tristan's alley. She checked almost every single one of his boxes of what he would want in a woman, that included both personality and physical features. Her boobs were average, maybe even a little small, but she had an ass to die for. Ashley's hips were wide as a truck, accentuating her thick thighs and luscious pair of ass cheeks. The first time Tristan saw her butt he couldn't believe his eyes, it was like a booty angel had been sent down from heaven. Her two bubble buns stuck out and filled the room around them, usually so big they would stretch out whatever clothes the girl was wearing. Tonight she had a skirt on while serving drinks, which ended up being stretched to the limit by her juicy ass. Her pear-shaped body was definitely Tristan's vision of a perfect woman.

"Yeah, I'll have another beer please, and some wings as well." he replied to his waitress/crush. "Do you think it'll get that busy tonight?"

"Beer and some wings, spicy as usual right?" she said with a smile. Tristan nodded and smiled back. "Um, I think it'll be quiet like this for a bit longer but usually around 7:00 we get another rush of people coming in. Between you and me, I hope it doesn't get too crazy. Anyway, I'll go get that food for you."

After that she turned around and left. Tristan couldn't help himself from staring at her ass as she walked. Her two massive buns wobbled with the sway of her hips, the view was mesmerizing. Tristan imagined how great it would feel to get a handful of that, or even have it sit on top of him. Her backside would be heavy for sure, but probably soft as a cloud. Somehow she never really noticed him gazing at her huge butt, and Tristan took advantage of that fact whenever he could. Tonight her skirt had a little split down the back, her shirt was lifted up and he could see where the zipper was starting to give way. Thanks to that, the horny patron was treated to a sexy glance at Ashley's ass cleavage, her fat globes pressing together. How lucky he felt right now.

Downing the remainder of his glass of beer, Tristan made a decision. Before the night was over he was going to finally do it, he was going to ask Ashley for her number. He didn't want to be the kind of creep who hit on his waitress but he felt like they had a pretty good connection together. He was more worried of just standing by and never working up the courage to ask. Even if he failed tonight he would be satisfied that he at least made the effort. But before that he needed another beer...

Just as Ashley predicted, the clock hit 7 and more people started to trickle into the bar. Groups of friends started filling the surrounding tables and soon the place was bustling. In the crowd happened to be Kate, a girl who used to be Tristan's girlfriend. The two of them had split up a couple months ago, and now she was here at this bar with a pair of her friends. They decided to come here after working all day at the office, and Kate had no idea this was Tristan's usual spot.

"Hey Kate isn't that that guy you dated?" Her one friend asked.

Kate checked the table over by the window. Sure enough there was Tristan, getting his food and beer served by the waitress. The two of them were chatting quite intimately, not just like a customer and a server but more like they were actual friends. Kate's eyebrows started to furrow. Her and Tristan hadn't ended on the best of terms. They had a nasty fight where she wound up breaking his stuff and kicking him out of the apartment. He told her she was too controlling of him and jealous of who he hung out with. As if. Kate assured herself she was just making sure he was being faithful. So many guys nowadays end up cheating on who they're dating, who's to say Tristan wasn't about to do that to her? Either way, what was with this waitress lady being so nice to him? Her proportions were absurd, her bottom half looked like two fully inflated balloons had been shoved up under her skirt. No wonder Tristan was going gaga over her, that pig.

"Oh would you look at that, it is him! Ha ha ha!" Kate pretended to laugh it off.

Her friends laughed too and then kept talking about their weeks. They were under the assumption that Kate was long over her ex, and so did she, but the truth was seeing him with that waitress just now was making her jealousy run rampant. Why would he look so happy talking to some petty waitress when he was just dating someone way hotter a few months ago? Kate thought she was much more attractive than that floozy, she had bigger boobs after all! Sure that waitress had a huge ass, but who actually likes asses that much? Tristan must be setting his sights low, that was it.

Kate smirked to herself and turned around again to look at her ex. He was clearly gawking at the waitress as she left, his eyes transfixed on her ass. It was shameless the way he locked his sight on that butt, watching her girls plump rear strut around. Kate was in a rage, she had just about had it. Right away she stood up. Her friends paused and looked at her.

"... ... ... I'm going to go check my makeup, be right back!" she grinned at them, not letting them notice how furious she was.

She brought her purse with her as she left to go to the bathroom, rummaging through it to find a certain something she was looking for. Her long fingers pulled out a thin vial of liquid, something she thought would be perfect to teach Tristan a lesson. She walked right behind his table on her way to the bathroom, he didn't even notice her there. While his eyes were focused on the cute waitress and her delicious booty, Kate subtly slipped the fluid from her vial into his drink. Swiftly she came and went, without her ex any the wiser. A devious grin came across her face as she left to double-check her makeup.

Tristan lost sight of Ashley, who was now obscured by some of the crowd, and decided to go back to watching the game. Casually he took a swig of his beer, for some reason it tasted a bit funny. Before even being able to question it, the strange fluid began to affect him. Everything in the bar started to expand around him, and he was getting shorter in his chair. Tristan babbled panicked words out his mouth as he began to shrink, the table he was sitting at was now high above him. He spun around confused, no one in the bar seemed to notice such an incredible occurrence happening. He had magically shrunken to about half an inch high, still in his clothes, and sitting on the warmth of his own seat. How could this have happened?!

Kate returned a minute later, happy to see he ex gone. She knew what had happened of course, in fact she was planning on it. With Tristan shocked and unable to move from his high-up chair, Kate was free to scoop him up. Her huge hand reached out and grabbed his body so fast he didn't even know what happened. One second he was standing on his chair yelling for help, the next he was being lifted into the sky. He couldn't see who had picked him up, he only knew that they were walking to somewhere else inside the bar.

On the way back to her table Kate saw Ashley there. She was taking the orders of Kate's friends, leaning forward while writing down the names of drinks on her notepad. Kate looked, the waitress's plump behind was sticking out with a generous amount of ass cleavage at the back of her skirt. The opportunity was right there and so Kate, malicious as she could be, dropped Tristan right down into the oblivious girl's ass crack. In an instant he was plunged between her vast globes, he could see the light of the bar for a fraction of a second before Ashley reacted. She jumped from the sudden intrusion, clenching her gigantic buns together in surprise. Tristan was buried under her ass meat, pulled down into the dark abyss that was his crush's crushing ass crack.

Ashley had no idea what that feeling was that just went down her spine, but already it was gone. Tristan's shrunken body was too small too feel now, especially under the thick layer of fat that was her booty cheeks. Kate sat down to join the table with a big smile on her face. That couldn't have gone better. Originally she was planning on sticking Tristan under her own ass, to make him realize how awful asses really were, but this was too perfect. Now he was stuck inside a huge juicy booty, without his owner even knowing he was there!

"Don't worry girls, I've got this round." Kate enthusiastically announced to her friends.

"Wow, thank you!" one of them replied.

"Jeez, what's got you in a good mood all of the sudden?" the other asked. "Is it because your ex left? I don't see him anymore."

"Nope, I just want to enjoy the night with both of you!" Kate said with a grin.

She turned towards the waitress. Ashley, still wondering what she felt from behind, jerked back to reality.

"Oh! Sorry, I'll get your drinks right away!" she said, and left.

Now Kate found herself staring at the girl's massive butt, thinking about what kind of awesome torture her former boyfriend was going through...

Tristan found himself in a losing battle with Ashley's ass, slowly slipping down further into her giant crack. Every step the giantess made was a thunderous quake, shifting her mountainous butt cheeks together in waves. One after another they rolled over Tristan's tiny body, forcing him deeper into the girl's dark smothering crevice. She had no idea he was there, just simply walking around was causing him a great deal of trouble. He tried his best to climb back upwards, but it wasn't close to a fair fight. His tiny arms and legs scrambled to get a grip on her cheeks, but the girls moist ass sweat was making him slip off her ivory skin. Any bit of ground he gained would be instantly lost with just another step taken, plunging him deeper between her fat cheeks.

Behind him Tristan felt a thin strip of fabric, a huge thong keeping his body held firm against the crack of this woman's buttocks. He didn't know who she was, only that her skimpy choice of underwear was making sure that he was never going to be able to reach out the side of her ass crack to set himself free. Another booming step sunk him deeper when finally her movements stopped. Ashley had gone to another table to take their orders, and was standing still. Tristan heard her voice, he couldn't make out the words but there was no mistaking it. Somehow he had fallen into the lovely behind of his angel, his gorgeous waitress!

"ASHLEY! HELP ME!" he screamed to her.

No luck. His calls for help went unheard. It was hard enough to hear a conversation over the music in the bar, but beyond that Ashley had too much padding in her backside for sound to come through. Her plentiful butt meat was so thick that Tristan's voice was being muffled, and didn't register to anyone but himself. He tried over and over until he was out of breath, but it was no use. Then Ashley started walking around again, delivering food and drinks, sending Tristan back into his miserable ass battle.

Not only was Ashley's huge butt smothering him, but it was heavy as well. The weight of her fat buns bearing down on him hurt, and the constant movement of walking was rough to boot. The heat down here was another thing to contend with. This girl's ass crack wasn't just warm, it was tepid, no wonder she was sweating so much. Beads of salty juice rolled down her cheeks, splashing Tristan as he was sucked down. The sweat acted as lubrication, assisting in pulling him deeper into her butt. Just when he didn't think the temperature couldn't get hotter, it did, and he was met with a new sensation touching the front of his body.

As Ashley reached to grab something up above, her thong yanked forwards, pressing Tristan flat against her flesh. The hot skin felt rubbery and tense, like it was resisting him somewhat. Tristan gasped for air and could tell immediately where he was. The scent was rank with the odor of Ashley's shit, he had to be pushing directly against her asshole. The huge anal orifice was covered in sweat and natural oils, all of the waitress's excretions had slowly dripped their way down here. Her many wrinkled folds squeezed against Tristan's face, massaging him under her thong. She walked around the bar, totally unaware that under her mountain of an ass she was carrying one of her patrons, holding him tight against her anus.

Kate kept looking at the plump server as she moved around, her thick ass barely contained in her skirt. With all that junk in the trunk it must be pretty awful for Tristan down there. The girl had barely stopped moving thanks to how busy the bar was, which meant her big curvy butt cheeks were constantly in motion.

After a good twenty minutes of carrying a tiny man in her thong Ashley had to stop and bus one of the tables. She brought her rag over and began to wipe it clean, soaking up any accidental spills. As she bent over to tend to her duties, things were getting hectic under her skirt. The sexy girl's thong started to pull up into her ass as she leaned forwards, cramming Tristan where didn't belong. The hot succulent wrinkles of Ashley's asshole mashed into his body, and horrifically, started to split apart from his intrusion. Tristan wriggled desperately as he sunk into the cavernous folds of flesh, begging the lord that he didn't end up all the way inside. Ashley's huge ass wiggled from side to side as she rubbed her rag over the table. Her juicy thighs stuck out from under her skirt, showing off a little underbutt as well.

Just then something happened that neither party expected. Ashley had to reach over to the other end of the table, to clean off the last little bit. Her stomach jabbed into the table's edge just a little too hard, putting pressure on her guts. Almost instantly her ass erupted with a bubbly fart, engulfing Tristan in her gas. Hot steamy air trumpeted from her asshole and all over him, coating his body from head to toe in an atrocious smell. Ashley's firm anal wrinkles pummeled Tristan as they vibrated, loudly sputtering together. The sound nearly broke his eardrums, he was right in the center of the giant anus as it belted out Ashley's built up air. Hot fumes that had been entombed in her giant booty for the past couple hours came pouring out her shithole, forcing her little passenger to endure the searing hot taste of her colon. It was unbelievably rank, like a sewer had just opened up and blasted him with a fine mist. Without anything else to breathe Tristan coughed violently on the girl's fart, seconds before her enormous cheeks clamped back up and jammed him back into her volatile hole.

Ashley immediately stood up straight, timidly looking around to see if anyone had just heard her anal outburst. Luckily the bar was loud enough then that no one seemed to have noticed, otherwise she would have died of embarrassment.

"Oh jeez, I knew I shouldn't have had an early drink before my shift. Alcohol always messes up my stomach" she said to herself. Her tummy grumbled, for some reason it always felt bloated after a drink. More often than not that feeling would travel down to her ass too, resulting in some stinky consequences.

Kate heard the whole thing, beaming at Tristan's torture. This was perfect. Not only was he trapped in a humongous ass, but she was getting gassy as well. A new scheme formed in Kate's head. She waved her arm around, calling for Ashley to come over.

"Excuse me! Waitress! Over here!"

Ashley rushed to the table, a little worried that the lingering smell would waft over with her. It still felt warm between her cheeks from the gas, and Tristan was gagging in the center of it. Kate looked at her friends once Ashley had arrived at their table.

"Okay girls, I'm going to buy us all another round of drinks, but only..." she looked up at Ashley "if our waitress here has one with us!"

Ashley's eyes widened in surprise. Kate's friends were already hooting in celebration.

"I-! No no no, sorry I can't! I'm not allowed! Not while I'm still serving." Ashley said, flustered.

"Whaaaat? Please! Come on!" Ashley's friends egged her on. "For us! Pleeeeease!"

"But beer messes up my stomach..." Ashley mumbled to herself, but Kate was close enough to hear it. This was going just how Kate had hoped. She joined in with her friends.

"Come on! What's one little drink? It'll be our secret, okay?" She whispered that last part to the table. Her friends put their fingers over their lips in a "hush" gesture.

Ashley sighed. She knew that she shouldn't do this but she really wanted a good tip.

"Okay, fine. Just one quick drink! I'll be right back."

Kate's friends celebrated, giggling at the idea of more free booze. In a few minutes Ashley was back with four glistening glasses of beer. She took the least-full one and chugged it down as fast as possible while the three other girls clinked their glasses together. The bubbly taste sloshed down her throat and into her stomach. She washed down so much of it at once that it felt like she was going to burst. It was uncomfortable, but Ashley wanted to get this over with quick so that her boss didn't notice. When she was done she lowered the glass down and gasped for air.

"Okay. Now I've really got to get back to my shift. Enjoy your drinks." she added.

"Thank you~" Kate's friends said in unison.

"Yeah girl! Go gettem! Shake that moneymaker!" Kate yelled in a rowdy manner, spanking Ashley square on the butt as she turned around.

Ashley's whole ass wobbled from side to side from the sudden strike. Her bulbous butt cheeks jostled like jelly under her skirt, jiggling around like nobody's business. Underneath the huge lumps of flesh and fat Tristan was being crushed, much to Kate's knowledge. The heavy weight of Ashley's bouncing glutes pounded him from behind, but the crushing only got worse from there. Ashley yelped and straightened her back in reaction to her ass getting spanked, squeezing her plump buns together. An avalanche of flesh crashed down on Tristan, clenching him directly into the waitress's slimy anus. The sudden force popped his head between her thick folds, lodging his tiny face right in the center of her clenching anal maw. It was incredibly painful for him, and all because Kate decided to be a bit cheeky.

Ashley sighed. As degrading as it was to get spanked like that in front of everyone at the bar, Kate wasn't the first drunk girl who slapped her ass. She knew she had a big butt already, but still people loved to call attention to it.

Frowning, Ashley went back to work serving tables. The giant stomping of her legs pumped her ass cheeks back into Tristan, who was already having a hard enough time as it was. Ashley's gigantic anus had sealed itself around his head, firmly wedging him in its grip. Her hot folds of rubbery flesh mashed into his skull with every step she took, greasing him up with rank sweat and natural oils. The awful smell of farts was still potent inside his goddess's meaty asshole, but unfortunately it was the only thing he had available to breathe.

Just then a loud gurgling came from above. Ashley's guts were already getting upset from the sudden intake of beer she had. The large quantity of alcohol was starting to affect her body just like she thought it would. Bubbly foamy liquid stirred around inside her, producing a gaseous pressure in her intestines that started to travel south. Tristan heard it getting louder, groaning through her huge organs like a tanker ship at sea. Something big was coming.

As Ashley went from table to table she felt it swelling inside her. The pressure under her belly was getting worse by the minute. She tried to keep a straight face to the customers as she took their orders, but it was hard. She knew what this feeling was, it was building up inside her ass now, and if she wasn't careful she was going to have another loud gassy episode. She clenched her butt muscles to try and suppress the feeling, to hold it in, unknowingly squeezing down on Tristan. The tiny man felt her anus seize up around him, clenching it's puckered folds tight around his head. He screamed in agony, his cries muffled by the lumpy mass of meat that was this girl's asshole. With every ounce of strength he had in his his arms he desperately pried the anal wrinkles apart, just enough to free his head and take in some air. Ashley felt this, and squeezed down even tighter, to make sure her farts wouldn't escape under any circumstances.

Tristan writhed for his life, unable to escape the iron grip of Ashley's bootyhole. He was slowly suffocating in it, all the while the giantess's gas was gurgling just above. Her butt felt like it was full to the brim, and about to let loose any second. Ashley winced, not wanting to fart in front of the entire bar during her shift. Her big ass bounced around and she bought a tray of drinks to the next table, shaking the potent payload through her colon. She couldn't take it anymore! As soon as she could she raced back to the kitchen and shouted to her boss.

"I'm going on my break!" she said in a hurry.

Kate watched her run off, knowing full well how upset her stomach must be. Her ex was going to really get it now.

"Enjoy that ass, Tristan." Kate said to herself, raising her glass.

Ashley ran past the kitchen, all the way into the back storage room where they kept the food. She slammed the door behind herself, no one would come and bother her back here. Her ass was straining inside her tight skirt, barely able to contain the pressure inside. The waitress took a deep breath and relaxed her muscles, letting it all come rushing out.

Her first fart ripped out from between her soft cheeks, producing a loud lawnmower-like sound. Hot bubbly bursts of air sputtered through her thick backside, vibrating the thong inside her skirt. Tristan was hit right in the face by it, the fart surrounded him inside Ashley's massive asshole. The explosion of rank gas shot right down his throat, while the immense bands of anal flesh reverberated together. Ashley's gas was potent and tasted like raw shit. It stained his tiny body with her stink like he was a piece of toilet paper. He couldn't see in the dark crevice of her ass, couldn't hear anything besides the booming explosions of her cheeks smacking together. All Tristan felt was the unholy stream of searing air ravage his body and Ashley's anal wrinkles beating him up.

The fart was easily five times the strength of the accidental one she had let out in the bar, but she wasn't close to done yet. Ashley's monster butt had stored up loads of farts, and the second one that came out was even worse than the first. With barely a break between the last one the girl's giant shithole wrenched open with another steamy explosion of flatulence. Blazing hot fumes burned at Tristan's skin, roasting him with the intense methane that had been bubbling inside Ashley's colon. She buckled over, hugging her stomach as her fart came tearing through her juicy cheeks, no longer concerned with how she looked in private. Her ass stuck out and proudly escaped from her skirt, releasing powerful surges of air straight through her butthole.

As the giantess bent over her thong ate further into her crack, digging all the way into her anus. The back of the fabric pushed just too hard at Tristan's legs, horrifically forcing the rest of him him inside the girl's trumpeting farthole. He screamed as it happened, his tiny yells drowned out by Ashley's boisterous fart. Hot winds belted through her ass, spreading her terrible stink through the storage room. She groaned as the pressure passed through her plump butt, partially from discomfort but also with relief from finally letting it out. Meanwhile Tristan suffered through ungodly torture, her entire anus was devastating his body from head to toe. Stinky flecks of anal gunk spattered his face as the already-slimy asshole pounded him with farts. His owner had no idea he was there, and just kept letting out her gas unrestrained.

With the wind taken out of her in more ways than one, Ashley sat down on a nearby box. Her round buttocks plopped down on the cardboard, jiggling just slightly. The impact of the girl sitting was not unnoticed by Tristan. One second he was choking inside her rancid asshole, the next he was being smothered by its giant folds. All the weight of Ashley's keister and upper body was bearing down on him, crushing him into the most intimate creases of her sphincter. Loud rumbles shook through the waitress's bowels following the sudden impact of her sitting down. Another massive load of bubbles was knocked loose from her colon and came rushing towards her backdoor.

Ashley grunted as she flexed her muscles, pushing her third enormous fart through her ripe ass. Sweltering moist fumes erupted from her shithole, creating lots of noise as they tore past Tristan. This gassy expulsion was the thickest and most concentrated blast yet, containing steamy fumes that was rife with the odor of unfiltered shit. Ashley's cheeks grumbled into the box as they unleashed a miasma of rancid air, soiling whatever food was inside. The heat of her fart was like fire coming through her hole, but that was nothing compared to the pressure Tristan was being forced to endure. The weight of Ashley's full ass sitting down on him while farting, the shape her asshole made when her farts came out like this... it was totally different than when she was standing up. The compacted muscles of her shithole had utterly crushed his tiny body inside of them, jammed him so deep between her wrinkles that it was almost like he had become a part of her asshole.

Despite this girl letting out a tornado's worth of searing winds through her anus, Tristan became the momentary stopper for it all. Every gust of flatulence and every juicy splattering of slime was delivered straight to him, hot and fresh from Ashley's massive colon. Her ass burped out a fourth fart, only this time it didn't have nearly the same noisy impact as it had before. Tristan and absorbed nearly the entire thing, and as a result it only came out like a slight hiss.

Ashley stood back up in surprise. She could have sworn that last fart was going to be just as loud and stinky as the rest. Deciding to test this new phenomenon, she forced out another huge fart from her butt. The unrelenting blast hit Tristan hard, but since he was lodged so far in her asshole he absorbed the incredible pressure and it came out silently. Not only that but the smell wasn't even close to as bad as the others. Ashley couldn't believe it, somehow the strength of her farts had become severely reduced! She smiled and returned to work, unaware that the cause of it was tiny Tristan's suffering.

The sexy waitress was a lot more content for the rest of her shift, no longer having to worry about farting in front of customers. Her stomach was still upset from the beer and making her gassy, but that didn't matter anymore. She could fart as many times as she wanted to and the patrons wouldn't even notice. The sound of her ass was silent and the stench was negligible. After a while she started to force farts out on her own, just to see what she could get away with. Playfully she made a game of it, pushing hot stink bombs through her huge booty and marveling at how quiet they were.

For Tristan it was hell. He wished he had died hours ago, being subjected to fart after noxious fart was pure torture. Each time Ashley happily pushed a gigantic explosion of flatulence through her bowels he was there to catch it, painfully enduring the flaming fumes as his body was mercilessly crushed. The smell had worked its way into his brain, making him feel delirious from the lack of oxygen. He never would have thought the big sexy butt of the girl he had a crush on would be so terrible. Ashley smiled to a customer as she forced another rancid gust through her ass, pummeling Tristan with her anal wrinkles.

The smell only got worse as it went on. Her farts were growing thicker and more nasty, wet spits of ass slime started to come out alongside the putrid gas. Little chunks of fecal matter collected into the meaty crevices with Tristan, hot fluids rained down on him with Ashley's farts. After enough time had gone by a leaking river of sludge started to drip from her cavernous bowels. Her last fart had knocked something awful loose and now it was drooling runny brown liquid over him. The trickle of shitty runoff escaped Ashley's butthole and moistened her thong. She felt the wetness in her ass crack and knew it was finally time to use the bathroom.

Kate was washing her hands at the sink when she noticed Ashley run inside. Without even noticing the girl who had forced her to have a beer, Ashley went straight for the closest bathroom stall and shut the door. A few seconds went by before a noisy wet fart blasted out of the waitress's ass, amplified by the bowl of the toilet. Kate's eyebrows perked up as she heard the big-bootied server unleash a liquid spray of farts and dumps into the porcelain throne. Somewhere in that awful mess of shits and sludge was her shrunken ex-boyfriend, she realized. At this point he was either dead or wanted to die.

More and more waves of shit stew came pouring out of Ashley's giant ass, stinking up the stalls around her. Her asshole was gaping wide and spewing it all out, burying Tristan in her muddy excrement. He was absolutely gone, lost in the massive wet dump of the girl he wanted to ask out. When she was finally done she wiped her plump butt off, making sure to clean everything off her huge cheeks.

Kate heard to the toilet flush and left the bathroom. From that point on she knew that Tristan was out of her life forever. Hopefully in his final moments he learned his lesson, that tits were better than asses.