- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a commissioned story, please enjoy!

"No!" Elin refused. "No no no no no! This is way too expensive!"

"Just take it!"

"No way! Are you kidding me?! I gave you a gift card last year, Anton! How in the world is this fair?!"

Your friend Elin was pushing the package back into your arms. To be fair the box was just as big and expensive as she said. You had bought her a VR headset for her birthday, and she wasn't as thrilled as you thought she'd be. Her excitement was overwritten by a heavy sense of guilt and responsibility to pay you back next year, and it wasn't working in your favor. You had to convince her.

"Listen, alright? Yes, it's a big gift for you, but I also bought it to use as kind of a gift for me as well. It's uh... to add a little excitement to our 'chat sessions', got it?"

Elin blushed red at the idea. She hadn't considered using it in THAT way yet. You and her would often roleplay together over the internet, fantasizing about all sorts of things. Elin was usually the one to push things forward, and you kind of went along for the ride. One thing led to another and soon it escalated into full-on sex roleplay. It was kind of a mutual understanding that the two of you were both masturbating as you talked together online and roleplayed, but it never really went past that. Elin and you weren't technically in a relationship, it wasn't like you were dating or anything. You had never even seen her naked before. This was just something you both did to let off steam and get each other excited over. The two of you were young and horny, and with the amazements of modern technology you ended up here. Elin was suddenly intrigued by the VR headset, and how it could be used for roleplaying. She was now hanging off your every word.

"Obviously you'll get to keep the helmet and can use it for your own stuff, but I was thinking when we're roleplaying together you could try putting it on. You'd be able to see whatever situation we want, as long as we find the right program for it. I dunno, I guess the added stimulation might spice things up a bit. Instead of imagining it, you could actually see what we're acting out."

You looked at her face. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement, she was definitely into it. The guilt was long gone, it seems like you explanation had worked. The girl's head was already swimming with fun ideas.

The two of you opened the packaging on her bed, it came with a surprising amount of parts. You each had a headset that was synced to the VR goggles, allowing Elin to see into the virtual world and still keep chatting with you. There were various wires to hook up to her computer as well as parts to track her movements and go with various scenarios.

"What's this one?" Elin asked you, holding up a small synthetic object in the shape of a person. It was less than an inch tall.

"Of course you would go for that one first. That's for the shrinking scenario. It tracks the location of the toy when it's uh... played with by you. You can either take the point of view of the dummy or use it to..."

"Oh my God! Let's do this one! Can we?!"

Elin had already decided. She loved roleplaying, but she especially loved imagining sex with people of different sizes. It was clearly her favourite fetish and when you would go into shrinking scenarios with her she would always cum quickly from it. Something about imagining you as her little plaything really turned her on. You didn't quite feel the same way about giantess situations, but you went along with it anyways.

For the next hour or so the two of you got the VR set up, installing various programs and calibrating the tracking. It wasn't too difficult, and by the end of it you found a virtual replica of a bedroom that was fairly close to Elin's.

"Wow! It looks so real!" she exclaimed, as she spun around with the helmet on. Her ample boobs bounced as she moved. With the VR headset obscuring her vision you were free to take a perverted gander without her knowing.

"And the bed lines up perfectly with mine too! I can lay down and act out anything as it tracks my movements, this is amazing!"

"Heheh, I'm glad you like it. Happy birthday." You said to her, smiling from her infectious enthusiasm. "Did you want to get started? On the roleplay stuff?"

"Of course!" Elin said.

"Okay, then I'm going to go home and bring my headset with me. When I'm back I'll join your call and we can get started."

"Eeeee! I'm so excited!" she squealed.

Thankfully it wasn't far to get back to your place. Only about 20 minutes to catch the bus home. But you weren't going home. Instead you hid inside Elin's closet and waited. The truth was you were tired of just roleplaying with Elin. The perverted stuff she was into was amazing but at this point you couldn't contain yourself any longer. You lusted for more. That's where this idea came from. You would get her a VR headset for her birthday, pretend like you were roleplaying with her, but actually just hide in her closet and watch her masturbate. Voyeurism was more your thing anyways, your dick was twitching with excitement.

It was really lucky you found an affordable VR machine from that shady vendor. They gave you a good price, and as a bonus it came with all those kinky accessories. The shrunken doll was perfect for Elin, she loved any kind of giantess stuff. While she was focused on stuffing her pussy with a fake version of you, you could vocally act out whatever while watching her sexy naked body. Maybe you could even take a recording on your phone.

The 20 minutes of waiting went by agonizingly slow. Elin was still on her bed, tinkering around with the various options. She hadn't even taken the goggles off once, she was hooked. When you felt like enough fake travel time had gone by you flipped on the headset and connected to hers.

"Hey, I'm home now." you lied. "Wanna get started?"

"Yeah! I just gotta get dressed."

Dressed was always her code word for "undressed" but now you were finally going to get to see it in person. You opened just a crack through her closet, enough to sneak a peek but while being careful not to get spotted. Elin's young supple body wasted no time in taking off her clothes. Her hair slipped through her top quite easily, the mix of brown and blonde colour fell down to her shoulders in a messy fashion. Her bra popped off with a speed that only girls were used to, freeing her luscious breasts. You couldn't believe how easy it was, after being friends for years you were now seeing Elin's bare tits. Her pants and underwear went down in one go, giving you a good look at her butt as she bent over. It was amazing, you never realized how big Elin's ass really was until this point. Her two plump cheeks looked so pale and round when they were naked, it was nothing like seeing them in clothes.

After that she fixed her helmet right back into place and got on her bed.

"Okay I'm ready now." she said. "I got the program loaded up in the VR space, it's matching my body exactly. I was thinking about it and I want to start with a roleplay where I've shrunken you and I'm using you as a toy, okay?"

"Sure you don't want to go with anything more fantasy-like?" you asked. Not like it mattered to you much right now.

"No I like this one!" she whined. "I know we do it a lot but I want to test out the VR this time! I'm gonna be using that toy thing, alright?"

"Sure." you said. "Let's go."

You were pretty eager to get the show on the road. Roleplay was fine and all, but your dick was itching to see your friend masturbating in real life already. You could probably half-ass your acting tonight, seeing as she had the VR to entertain her. Elin clicked the button to sync her toy with the program and suddenly your headset beeped. A sudden dizziness belted into each of your ears, making you feel nauseous. What was happening? Your vision faded and re-appeared in a matter of seconds. Something was wrong. Everything was blurry for a few moments but when it went back to normal, you were treated to the view of a lifetime.

Right in front of you was a giant, massive, soppy-wet pussy. It stood as tall as a tower, wet pink lips shining brilliantly and dripping juices on the bed. You could tell right away from the recognizable bed sheets and the warm hue of the lights, this was Elin's bedroom, the same naked girl you were just peering at, only from a radically different perspective. Shockingly your clothes had vanished and you were shrunken down to a tiny size, less than an inch tall. You heard your friend's breathing in the distance and also in your ears, somehow the headset had shrunk with you and stayed attached to your head. How was any of this even possible?!

You were about to panic and call out to Elin for help, but stopped yourself. The view of her pussy was incredible from here! Her silky smooth legs spread like mountains around you, giving you a clear detailed look at her crotch from an amazing angle. This was the kind of front row seat to her masturbation you could only dream of, you would have to be a fool to give this up! As her sex glistened beautifully with juices you caught a waft of her scent in the air. It was somewhat strong with arousal, Elin must have been looking forward to this all evening. Instead of letting her know you had been shrunken, you decided instead to just lay back and enjoy the show.

"Oh ho ho~ Who is this little guy crawling around my bed?" Elin's voice boomed from far away.

You froze as you realized you had been caught red-handed, only to remember that she was merely starting to roleplay. Her gigantic hand crested above her hips, casting a huge shadow over you. Things were still good, you thought, up until the giant hand reached down and picked you up. You flailed between Elin's surprisingly-strong fingers, looking down at the spot between her legs. The tiny doll wasn't there any more, there was nothing. It quickly dawned on you that your tiny size couldn't have been a coincidence. You had somehow magically replaced it.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself? Spying on me naked like a pervert!" Elin roared as she brought you up to her face.

You saw her gigantic head, still wearing the VR goggles. She wasn't actually looking at you, but instead at the virtual screen's depiction of you. The VR was tracking your body's location exactly, and even mimicking some of your movements. To the giantess this was an amazing interactive fantasy, but for you it was real.

"Hold on, wait! There's something wrong Elin!" you said through the headset.

"Oh yeah? Mind explaining things then?"

"This is hard to believe, but you have to trust me. I don't know how but I ACTUALLY shrunk on your bed. Like, for real. I need you to stop and help me get back to normal. I wasn't trying to spy on you, I promise!"

That last part was a lie technically, but you needed her to calm down.

"Hmmmm, I bet you just want me to let you go free. I'm afraid it's not going to be that easy for you! " Elin sneered "You need to be punished for trying to take a peek at my luscious naked body. How about you pay in service to it? You can be my little boy toy for the night!" Elin sneered.

You heard the words "boy toy" and knew she was still acting. That's the sort of thing she would call you only when roleplaying. This wasn't good, you weren't getting through to her at all! She still thought this was all part of the roleplay fantasy!

"No I'm serious! Elin we need to stop now! I could be in real danger!" you yelled.

"Don't worry you're not in any danger" she boasted, unaware of the true situation at hand. "Well, unless you piss me off that is~"

Her humongous hand started to move, reaching back down to her crotch.

"Your first job is to pleasure my pussy, got it? I'm already wet and ready to go. Make me feel good as payback for sneaking onto my bed!" she commanded.

"Elin WAIT-!!" You screamed.

Without any hesitation her fingers slammed you into her giant meaty pussy. Hot slimy flesh smothered the entire front side of your body, dousing you in a heaping slosh of vaginal juices. Her fingers were insanely powerful, you struggled to slip free of their grasp but they were in total control. Unaware of how rough she was actually treating you, Elin started rubbing you into her public mound in circles, pleasuring her pussy. Her sensitive clit began to harden under it's hood, before long it grew engorged and started peeking upwards. You wriggled as hard as you could, unintentionally providing extra stimulus for the giant girl and making her moan.

"Ahhhn! You feel better than I thought! My body is really getting turned on right now. It's aching down there, wanting a little boy toy like you to squeeze tight." She jammed you hard into her nub for extra emphasis. "How is my giant pussy for you? Are you not excited by how big it is? What if I put you all the way inside of it?"

"MMMPHHMMHMMM! NNNNMMGGHH!!" You screamed, still muffled by her soft meat. Elin however just thought you were yelling into a pillow, acting for her sake.

"Ah, I guess it's hard to talk if I'm pushing you head-first into my snatch right? Here, let's get you all juiced up."

Her fingers moved you lower, down to her bright pink lips. The area here was even more sloppy with girl juices, covering you in the hot vaginal excretions of your friend. Up and down she rubbed you between her folds, slathering you with the drooling liquid that coated her lower lips. You couldn't believe how humid and stuffy it was down here, the blood pumping through her excited pussy made it crazy hot and steamy. Slick nectar covered you from head to toe, drowning you in the scent of pheromones as you were massaged into her pink meat. The only solace you had was that your head wasn't being pressed down by the pad of her fingers like before, you could actually scream for help.

"ELIN STOP!! Your pussy is too big for me! And I'm getting covered in your juices!"

Elin smiled to herself. Your acting was great tonight, it made the VR seems even more real. Just imagining that the little doll was actually you was turning her on immensely.

"It's not so bad, see? It just wants to gobble you up a little!" she giggled.

You were once again lowered through her lips, to the actual entrance of her pussy. The sweltering hot hole was throbbing at you, awaiting you to come inside. You were scared. If she actually jammed you in with her fingers right now you would probably die in there. Unceremoniously she slammed you flat against the opening, rubbing you a little to tease herself. You screamed as hard as you could, muffled by the red pulsating flesh of her maw. It was a scream of pure desperation and the sound of it made Elin coo with delight. A horny moan escaped her lips and you heard it through your headset. It killed you to know she was getting off on this.

Just then her vagina clenched up. A huge gush of juices washed over you from her trembling hole, coating you with a fresh bath of warm liquid. She must be feeling crazy horny to squeeze out that much love honey all at once. The warm slime covered you all over, it felt like you'd never be able to wash her smell off. You absolutely had to get through to her now, otherwise you were going to find yourself crushed to death by her pussy, with the intense smell surrounding you on all sides.

"PLEASE ELIN! DON'T DO IT! I'll do anything, ANYTHING you want me to do, just don't shove me in your pussy! I'll actually die in there, please I'm begging you!"

Miraculously her fingers relaxed and she stopped, her wet slit still throbbing in front of your face.

"...Anything?" she asked.

"Yes! Anything other than your pussy!" you screamed.

The quivering mound throbbed at you again, but Elin lifted you off it. Thick threads of drooling pussy juices extended from your body to the girl's lips before breaking off into nothing. Somehow your pleads were met with mercy!

"Hmmmmm..." Elin pretended to think, unable to hold back a giggle. "Hee hee, if that's the case then I can't think of anything better for you than my ass!"

Fuck.

The hand containing your tiny body descended as the giantess readjusted her spot on the bed. Elin's hips lifted slightly and jutted forwards, taking the weight off her ass cheeks and moving it to her lower back. She opened her legs wider and used her hand to spread her ass apart. There, under the plump mass of her butt cheeks, was her taut round asshole.

Your mouth was opened in shock but you couldn't find your words. "Ah... a... ... ..."

"You said anything! As fun as it would be to shove you in my pussy I would much prefer hearing your screams inside my ass. I think it's the perfect kind of punishment for a creep like you. You acted like a human piece of shit, so you get to become a piece of shit!"

Elin's hand brought you closer to the giant asshole. The faint stuffy smell hit your nose immediately, her anus was laced in the scent of past excretions. It was massive and intimidating, even as a normal everyday asshole it was still huge enough to dwarf your shrunken body. Her thick bulging wrinkles looked like they could crush you between them with ease, and you didn't even want to think about them swallowing you inside. Worst of all, besides the heat and wafting smell, Elin's giant asshole seemed to be twitching at you. It was like her pussy, but the way her bands of flesh seemed to squeeze together made it look... hungry. As if her ass wanted to eat you alive and was licking its lips.

"P-please...!" You found you words. "Elin, I know you think this is all fun and games right now but I'm really serious! For the love of god don't put me in your asshole! Really, I'll do anything else, just don't-"

"Ah ah, no way." she interrupted. "You already used your 'anything' when I took you out of my pussy. You don't get two! Besides, my ass really wants a tasty boy toy inside it, and I can't stop it!"

You couldn't believe her right now. She still was thinking this is just a harmless roleplay. You were in genuine danger and all she could think about was playing with her hot sexy ass. The great wrinkled anus clenched at you, her fingers were drawing you in. This giant fleshy hole that she shits out of was about to make you its meal, and your friend didn't even realize she was actually feeding you to it. You thought back to the past with Elin, the two of you had done anal roleplays before, but never one that was as raw as this. You didn't think she was actually playing with her ass over your past calls, or that she would actually put something inside her bowels to masturbate with. She seemed more sweet than that, more innocent. Yet with her trembling beastly sphincter staring you down, you started to realize she was into it.

"Elin..." you begged to her enormous puckering hole.

"Enough talk, get in there already!" she demanded.

Her fingers crammed you forwards, sending you straight into her stuffy anus. The warm orifice quivered from your touch, as if it was excited to engulf you in it's folds. Effortlessly you were smothered by your friend's giant anal wrinkles. The tight bands of skin were crazy strong and came clenching down on your body without restraint. You screamed under Elin's prodding finger, as she used what she thought was a simple toy to tease her asshole. The huge sphincter greedily contracted around your arms and legs, crushing them in its grip. As awful as the earthy smell was or how the stifling musky heat of this girls crotch felt, it was a footnote compared to the pain. Elin's ass was incredibly powerful, you were sure that she was going to break your bones. Hot anal oils ran down your face, mixing with the pussy juices from before. It got in your mouth as you screamed but you didn't care. This was too painful!

"AAAHN!~ Oh yeah you feel so good in there! You're so tiny but you're making my anus feel great! I'm so glad I lubed you up with my pussy first, the slippery sensation is amazing!"

A huge throbbing clench squeezed you hard in her anus. Every crevice of hers was drooling with moisture now, thanks to you. Before it felt like you were being crushed from the outside of her butthole but as time went on you realized you were beginning to sink in deeper. Elin's puffy wrinkles were pulling your body beneath them, dragging you so far inside that you were barely visible to the outside world. Her enormous hole clenched and crushed you from all angles, feeling amazing for the girl, but extraordinarily painful for you. Wet smacks came from her wrinkles, mashing slimy juices all over you as they undulated. The horrific sound of her backdoor repeatedly clenching filled your ears, drowning out Elin's moans. Hot threads of slime peeled from the fleshy curves of her folds, only to come crashing back down on you as she gave another horny clench. You came to understand that you were being chewed up by her giant anal maw. Her juicy ass was weakening you slowly and gradually, sucking you in deeper to ultimately become swallowed whole.

"STOP ELIN! STOP!" you screamed through the incredible pain. "IT HURTS! Your ass is eating me! It's too strong! HELP! HEL-MMPPRRHRRRGHH!!"

Elin moaned loudly as she snuffed out your cries with another squeeze of her butt. Your screams were muffled into the inner folds of her anus, silencing your yells for help. The buzzing of your voice massaged the sensitive flesh of her asshole, making her all the more excited. Elin loved how well you were doing with the roleplay, your acting felt so real. Tonight was so much better than your usual sessions together, she thought she might get addicted to this VR thing. Her nether regions felt really hot right now, aching to squeeze on you more. Gushing nectar spilled down from her pussy to further lubricate her asshole. The girl's breathing became more ragged, her ample chest heaved up and down. Her nipples were already fully erect, standing up so firm that she could feel them throbbing outside the VR's view. She could tell how red her sweaty face was under the screen, fully blushing from how horny she was. Even then she didn't want to take it off, this virtual anal play felt too good!

Meanwhile you were completely smothered on all sides by her anus. You were totally cramped with no space to move, and the heavy throbs of her foul hole dictated how your body was mangled. Juicy slime-coated flesh pulsated around you hungrily, gobbling you down to where no more light reached. Suddenly you head was pushed free of the beast's grip, no long being painfully crushed by your friend's muscles. An intense space of humidity and darkness hit your face like a fire, welcoming you to where you never wanted to go. The smell was unholy, like raw unfiltered shit. Elin's anus had just swallowed your head inside her hellish bowels, one clench at a time.

"Oh God! No! Elin! I'm being swallowed all the way inside your ass! You're actually going to pull me inside! Please help me out here! Before it's too late!"

The thing was Elin hadn't felt your head breach into her bowels yet. She thought that you were still pretending to be in her anus, and your pleas for help were actually an indication that you wanted to escalate the roleplay further. That was totally fine by her, her voracious ass was already prepared to take her "toy" all the way inside.

"Oh, I'll 'help you out' alright..." she snickered.

Without hesitation she speared her finger into you, shoving the rest of your lubed-up body straight through the clutches of her asshole. You were brutally plunged into a smelly abyss of heat and flesh, and things only got worse from there. Elin's gargantuan index finger invaded her ass alongside you and was right along for the ride. Her pad crushed you against the meat of her anal walls, savagely digging you into the sensitive grime-filled folds of her bowels. From there the digit dragged you forwards, forcing you deeper inside the rancid tunnel of muscles. Painfully your body was bulldozed through the uneven lumps of flesh, scraping off the rank encrusted anal slime as it was pushed through. Hot viscous ass mucus covered your body, burying you in a new toxic bath of smells. It was a hell you were completely unprepared for, all you could do was struggle in vain.

"OOhhnh! You feel so good in there!" Elin moaned. "I love how your stiff body feels against my walls! This is where you belong, as food for my ass!"

Her giant finger continued to dig through her ass flesh, prodding you deeper down her stinky hallway. The atmosphere became thicker the further you went, hotter and more sticky. Just as you thought it was over her finger jammed you through a new layer of hugging meat, splashing you into a fresh helping of anal goop. Elin moaned once more, her walls squeezed hungrily on her finger and your body. Her huge wriggling digit had gone as far as it could. It poked around, just barely scratching you with its nail to confirm your location, and then promptly left. A wet slurp accompanied the mass as it exited Elin's butt, leaving you stranded.

You were still having trouble coming to terms that this was all really happening. Being inside your friend's giant-sized ass, it was surreal to say the least. Her hot juicy innards were throbbing all around you, kneading your body from head to toe. The stench was vile, it reeked strongly of excrement. You could hear the sloshing of her giant intestines, and the pounding of her heartbeat. She was excited just thinking about you inside her ass, her dirtiest place imaginable. You tried to curl up your body, just enough to make a pocket of air to give yourself some space to breathe. You huffed at the humid air, it tasted horrid in your mouth. Before you could fully catch your breath Elin's massive booty clenched, pulling you back with its muscles. Her anal passageway was contracting, sucking you down even deeper!

You couldn't see anything in the darkness, but each time her ass pulled you deeper it felt like your surroundings were getting darker. It was horrifying, you were being swallowed alive by your friend's ass. Pulsating lumps of meat contorted around your body, chewing you up like a piece of gum. You screamed through the muggy slime and moisture, your tiny cries for help buzzed in Elin's ears. She moaned and wiggled her luscious hips into the bed. Thanks to the VR display she could see a small outline of you passing through her virtual body. Every time she flexed her muscles she could see the tiny toy getting pulled along. She was imagining a scene of your being carried deep into her rancid bowels, unaware that an all-too-similar situation was actually happening. Her pussy was gushing wet as a fire burned inside. Your shouts only served to make her more aroused, playing into the fantasy.

Without warning her mighty ass squeezed your body in a tight grip. She was really getting turned on now, and so her ass clenched down extra hard. A huge cascade of anal juices washed over your body, with the compacted space it had nowhere else to go. You found yourself weighed down in the sopping hot mess, covered in mucus and grime that you didn't want to think about. Desperately you tried to wipe it off your face, to give yourself more leeway to breathe, but Elin's ass dragged you down even deeper before the opportunity was taken. You choked on her slime, coughing and gagging as her thick walls undulated with excitement. After cleaning off your face again, you seemed to finally have a few seconds to speak, and so you yelled to Elin for help.

"I can't breathe! I can't breathe! Stop Elin! You're squeezing me too much! I'm scared in here, please help! You're going to smother me to death!"

Elin heard your pleading and stopped squeezing you for a moment. Her ass let up some of the pressure, but it didn't fully release you yet. You felt too good.

"Oh sorry, is it too hard for my toy to breathe? You need some air?" she taunted. "Then take this!"

You felt her guts tense up. A low growl rumbled through her intestines, growing in volume as her ass kept still. The loud gurgling noise kept getting louder. It sounded... bubbly? In a split second you realized what she was doing. Elin was going to push out a giant-sized fart on you, while you were still being kept inside her bowels! You screamed all the air you had left in pure panic.

"ELIN NO DON'T FART ON M-!!!"

Before you finished an onslaught of gas exploded from her colon, hitting you head-on. You had never felt anything like it before, Elin's enormous fart blew you back with such pressure that it felt like you had been hit by a car. Searing hot winds blasted through her walls and past your body, sweeping you up inside them. The hot anal belch was thick and meaty with her past meals, the rotten stench it carried stung at your every orifice. Her noxious tornado of girl gas sent you careening back from where you came from, until you were almost at her erupting asshole. The noise was loudest here, the trumpeting sound of Elin's anal wrinkles vibrating together felt like being in the middle of an actual explosion. For you it was like your ears were splitting apart, but for Elin she didn't hear a thing. Her tremendous fart had totally blown out your headset's microphone, rendering your torture as silence.

You could see light, taste the cool glow of the outside world, but before your body was able to make it all the way out it was blocked. Elin's giant finger was back, pressing lightly against her sputtering shithole, in order to keep you trapped inside. She had seen your virtual location travelling back down her bowels thanks to her VR goggles and made sure to stop you from escaping. Her voice boomed above, laughing at how she had just farted all over you. The enormous fart trailed off, your one shot at freedom snuffed out by her effortlessly. However her anus was still gaping somewhat, though her finger was blocking it off faint beams of light still crept through her anal wrinkles.

"How did that feel?" the giantess taunted. "Did you get enough air from my fart?"

You were wheezing harshly from the aftermath of her gas, battered from being tossed around, but still you thought you might have a chance. You crawled to the tight space of light between her finger and anal folds, desperate to get your arms through the slimy gap to try and wrench yourself out. But your attempt didn't go unnoticed. Elin felt your body touching the pad of her finger. She thought it was just her muscles pushing the toy along, not that you could actually be squirming around down there. A sadistic smile came across her face.

"Ah ah, not so fast!" she said.

With that she let out another raging fart, blasting your unprepared self with a massive roaring surge of gas. The incredible force of her butt bomb pummeled you into her finger, as her asshole came ripping back to life. Elin pushed back to keep you inside, she wanted you locked inside her shithole we you belonged. Hot rancid fumes whipped at your back as you tumbled around like a ragdoll. You were completely rattled by the force of her flatulence, savagely pounded into the back of her finger as her anal ring roared outwards.

Elin felt great relief letting out the pressurized gas that was being held inside her, it made her ass feel great. Just thinking about experiencing it at your size, being farted all over her her ass, it must be horrible. She felt her "toy" bouncing around her finger and anus, it was disgusting and cruel, but that's why she was enjoying it so much. It felt raunchy but also kind of erotic to her to blast you with giantess farts like this. More than that it made her feel like a goddess, even if this was just a roleplay fantasy she felt so empowered by it. You must be loving it too, your responses tonight felt so genuine!

By the time her second fart was over, you slumped over in a puddle of juices. The stench was doubly thick now, every gasp you were able to muster wasn't giving you enough oxygen. You coughed up some slime and begged into the headset's microphone.

"Please... no more..." you muttered through your teeth.

Elin wasn't ready to stop yet. Instead of removing her finger from her asshole she jabbed it back in, driving you up her noxious bowels for round two. She delighted in feeling you push through her walls, your little body felt wondrous inside her sensitive ass. You didn't even have enough air to scream, instead you just felt yourself being plunged into an endless pit of dread. Your friend's horrid ass was now twice as hot and muggy thanks to her farts, the plentiful supply of anal goo was even more thick and syrupy as it clung to your skin. Her ass seemed delighted to have you back though, it was sucking voraciously with its many soft lumps, trying to drag you off Elin's finger.

"You've got to stay all the way inside me, we don't want you trying to get out again, right? I wonder, are you actually starting to like it inside my ass? You're not fighting back that hard, I bet you're such a pervert that you're starting to get off to this, aren't you? I can keep you inside my big sexy butt as long as you like!"

Once again her finger reached as far as it could go, parking you deep inside her butt. The clutching hot walls oozed along your face, you wanted to cry. Deeper ahead of you the bowels groaned menacingly, threatening to swallow you up inside the rank darkness.

"I'm begging you... Elin... You have to stop this. I'm really going to die. Please... I don't wanna die like this..."

Her walls calmed down for a moment, relinquishing their hot grip on you. At first it seemed like she was stopping, and had actually considered you being in trouble. But then you heard the thumping of her heart rate get faster. Her whole body moved around for a couple of seconds, then she spoke.

"Oh don't worry, you won't die" she said, giddy with excitement. "not before making me cum anyway."

Your world jostled suddenly and you were struck by a heavy impact from behind. Elin had grabbed a dildo near her bed and shoved it up her big round ass. The thick phallic object buried itself up her backside, plowing through her juicy butt meat and into your body. The girl squealed as she felt the little nub get pushed deeper through her bowels, she could see your location on the VR screen reaching far into her guts. You went impossibly deep, farther than her fingers went, even farther than where her muscles had gulped you down before. The thick dildo was many inches long and was able to send you to horrendous depths you never thought you'd touch. Elin's dank cavern of juices and filth was exponentially worse this far in, the whole experience was sickening. Still, almost in spite of your fear she was moaning loudly outside, loving taking you deep up her ass.

"Oh fuck you're so far up in there! AAahhn! You feel so GOOD!"

Her dildo slid back for a moment before slamming into you, bashing the side of your hips. Elin began to work the fat toy into a rhythm, mashing your tiny body flat against her walls. You felt nothing but pain as your friend rapidly fucked her ass, over and over you were crammed against her slime-coated anal walls. Her dildo would rush past you, mangling your poor shrunken form on the side of its hard material. Pinned beneath the toy and the giantess's walls you were crushed by the squeezes of her booty. Its lustful grip was tight as a vice against the dildo, smothering you in hot flesh and runny slime.

Elin felt you mashed into the side of her bowels and started to stir the dildo around in circles. Your body was relentlessly ravaged along the tender folds of her butt, dragged through more disgusting anal goop. The solid waste packed into the crevices of her ass flesh was carved out by your face, plastering itself onto you. Elin clenched her butt with a heated passion, she loved how she could stir your little lump of a body around so easily. With a swift motion she yanked back the dildo and jabbed it inside, spearing you flat into the tip. You were smashed into the back end of her large intestine, right in the corner of her snaking bowels.

The girl's whole body quivered, you were pressing on her favourite spot to masturbate with. Without restraint she pummeled you with the dildo repeatedly, bending back the walls of her own bowels to really dig you in there. Her breathing was intense, her arm was rapidly cranking the dildo in and out of her asshole. This was the ultimate sexual high for Elin, pounding her friend into her huge ass against his will, all for her own sexual satisfaction... nothing could compare! You couldn't fight back, her dildo was too big, her ass was squeezing you harder and harder. It felt like you were becoming part of her walls, melding into the rancid flesh under the intense pain and her pleasure. This was a fate worse than death, and it all came at the price of trying to trick Elin with a VR headset.

The sweaty giantess couldn't hold herself back any more. The pleasure erupting from her ass felt too good. Her bowels seized up against the dildo and the nub, crushing them together. Her legs kicked back and her toes curled. Electricity shot up her spine, making her back arc and her head throw itself backwards. She shouted into the headset so you could hear her.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMIIIIING!!"

A spray of liquid burst from her pussy, just as her nethers went into a contracting roller coaster. Deep inside her butt the thick meaty walls went rock-hard, popping your body off of them and crunching you into the dildo. Again and again you were crushed under her orgasm, forced to suffer the insane pressure of her anal contractions. Wet sloppy sounds echoed through the chamber as her bowels chewed you up, turning the thick anal slime into a foamy mess. Before too long the hungry walls took hold of your legs, pulling you from the dildo and sucking you further up her ass. It was too frightening for words, you were being carried into Elin's ass beyond her reach, deep into the cumming darkness.

It was almost a full minute before the undulations stopped, but by then you were too far to be saved. Elin relaxed into her bed, panting with satisfaction. In the middle of the best orgasm she had ever had she felt her toy slip further inside her. It was okay though, she knew she could always shit it out later. Speaking of, a sizable gurgle came from her abdomen. Smiling deviously, she spoke to her friend.

"That felt amazing. Really truly incredible. But it looks like my hungry butt gobbled you up a little too far. Sorry but you're gonna have to keep my shit company for the rest of the night, and I think I feel a big one on the way. Too bad for you, huh?"

Exhausted and beaten, you jolted back to life from her message. She had to be joking. Before you could say anything a huge growl groaned just ahead of you. The walls wrenched open as a massive load of shit slithered through her inner colon. You couldn't see anything, but you could definitely smell it. It was without question the worst thing you had ever smelled or tasted. The flesh underneath you buckled from its size, Elin's muscles were easing it along, and before you knew it the mass of excrement was already upon you.

"OH GOD ELIN NOOOO-" and then there was static. The call had cut out in the middle of your screams, your headset and you were firmly buried under her fat load of shit. Elin merely chuckled from your yells, to her it sounded kind of goofy but also legitimately funny.

"I guess he always did have a flair for the dramatic. Oh well, that still felt really good, I'm definitely addicted to this VR roleplay now. Best birthday ever!"

She yawned, after going for so long and having such an intense orgasm she felt really tired. There was still the issue of the toy stuck inside her, but that could wait til tomorrow. Her eyelids felt extra heavy after taking off the VR headset, and so she decided to just go to sleep right then and there.

----

The next day Elin woke up with a heavy pressure in her butt. Her shit had compacted overnight and was all ready to come out of her bowels. She sat up and let out some pre-dump farts into her mattress. They were extra stinky from how much poop had built up inside her. After sitting down on the toilet she let it all loose. The first turd crawled out slowly but after that the rest came running out. Her anus yawned wide open, unloading a large pile of feces into the toilet water as Elin calmly pissed on the side of the bowl. After her business was done she wiped and stood up to flush.

"Oh right! The toy from last night!" she realized, almost too sleepy to remember.

She looked amongst her shits to find it in the bowl but instead she found... you. Partially entombed in her crap was your lifeless body, clear as day. It wasn't the synthetic toy at all, just a pale man who used to be her friend.

"Oh fuck! Anton..." she whispered in shock. How was this possible? All the cries for help last night, all your screams, they were all real. She thought back to how she treated you, all the things you had to endure in her ass. A trickle of arousal ran from her pussy down her leg. It was all real.

Elin pushed down on the toilet handle and flushed your body away. No one could know of this. Although, her mind started to wonder what else her new VR machine was capable of...