- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a sequel that took wayyy too long to make. Commissioned by anonymous.

 

 

It was about as nice as a morning as it could be. Suzy walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast, wearing nothing but her underwear. No one was around to see her supple smooth skin or her white bra and panties, so she didn’t care. She just didn’t feel in the mood to get dressed yet.

A small crinkling sound caught her attention. The rustling of plastic on the kitchen table. At first it sounded like the noise a mouse would make, rustling inside a plastic bag, but that wasn’t what she found. Suzy looked down at a ziploc bag, left behind from the day prior. It had some uneaten cookies inside, now nibbled on, with crumbs scattered everywhere. Inside the clear plastic sack was a tiny man, munching down on the only food he could find. He didn’t notice Suzy until her shadow was already standing over him. His tiny body leapt in surprise.

“Now how did you get inside my house, little guy?” Suzy asked.

“Ah! I can explain! I was out last night with my friends at a party. I woke up and somehow I ended up here. I don’t know why, but I was shrunken really small too! I guess you can already see that though… My name is John! I uh… was really hungry so I sort of ate some of your food here, sorry.” the little man apparently named John said.

“Hmmm, well I don’t mind you having a few treats of mine. You probably needed them a lot more than I did. Here, let’s get those crumbs out.” Suzy said, lifting up the ziploc bag. She turned it upside down, shaking it slightly so all the little crumbs and remaining chunks of cookie fell out. John held on to the plastic with his little hands so he didn’t plummet to the table. Suzy only lifted the bag a couple inches off the table’s surface, but to him it was still quite a drop.

Afterwards, Suzy brought the ziploc bag closer to her face to get a look. She held it out to get a look at the guy, he seemed to be around her age. No one she recognized from school, but definitely in the same year. His body was only about one or two inches tall. Perfect. John got a good look at her too, from inside his little plastic baggie. The giant girl wasn’t quite holding him at her head-level, but a bit lower, giving the tiny guy a miraculous view of her chest.

Her white bra hugged the soft squishy flesh of her boobs perfectly, beguiling John with their immaculate round shape. He hadn’t questioned why she was in her underwear yet, but that mystery wasn’t much of an issue to him right now. Despite his current predicament, John couldn’t stop himself from staring at the luscious breasts standing in front of him. They were massive enough for him to get lost in, the allure of Suzy’s massive succulent female body was drawing him in like a bee to pollen.

“You’re pretty small,” Suzy said, interrupting John’s obvious leering. “And you probably need someone big to protect you right?”

He looked up at her face above. The way the room’s lights dazzled behind her hair gave her something like a halo. The clean white fabric wrapped around her pillowy flesh looked heavenly to the touch. If John didn’t know any better, it was like an angel had come to rescue him. She could help take him home to his family and then they could figure out this whole mess.

“Yeah, you need someone who could keep you safe from any nasty people out there.” she continued. “People who would use your helpless shrunken body as their plaything…”

“Huh?”

John started to get confused. What did she mean? Suzy was making a strange face now. Her cheeks were growing red as if something had set her off. Her mouth curled into a devious grin, lips quivering like they were trying not to laugh.

“That’d be just TERRIBLE if someone like that was the one who found you. They’d do all sorts of things to your tiny body and you’d be powerless to stop them, wouldn’t you?” she said.

“Um… I guess…” John said in a meek voice.

“Yup…” Suzy said back to him. “Well I guess that’s too bad for you then!”

“What? What do you-AaAHH?!”

John’s voice whirled into a yell as Suzy swung the bag around. The ziploc bag containing his tiny body was flung sideways in a wide arc by her giant powerful arms. His head spun with the dizzying force and it took him a second to realize where he was now. In front of him were two ginormous globes, covered in a white panties. This was… her ass?!

“Hee hee! Sorry about this John but you're mine to have fun with now! There’s no way I’m going to pass up another tiny little plaything like you. How’s my ass look? Sexy right? Huge? I saw you looking at my boobs before, but they’re nothing compared to my ass are they?”

John was flabbergasted. So she wasn’t going to help him after all? Anxiety took over as he heard the word “plaything”. She didn’t mean for her ass, did she? Her giant cheeks bounced as she wiggled her hips in front of him. She was bending down somewhat, pushing her massive flesh mounds outwards in an erotic manner. Her ass was gorgeous, enticing even, and definitely a lot juicier than most of the girls he knew. What worried John though was just how incredibly large it was compared to his shrunken body.

“Mmmm you’re gonna feel so good in there. Here’s a little preview of what you have to look forward to…”

In there?!

Before John had a chance for rebuttal, Suzy's giant hands took the ziploc bag and pressed it between her cheeks. The disposable plastic wrapped around him, smothering his body against the plump warmth of her ass halves. He couldn’t believe how huge her butt was. It was almost enveloping the ziploc bag entirely, and Suzy’s fingers only continued to dig deeper between her panties. She pressed her digits into the seal at the top of the bag, spreading it wide against her doughy, panty-clad flesh. John didn’t know what was happening until a giant hiss of air suddenly burst from between her globes.

Suzy let out a delighted giggle as she broke wind into the bag. She could feel the thin plastic inflate between her fingers, filling to the brim with her disgusting release. Inside, John’s body was thrashing about, taken off guard by the massive fart. To Suzy, her gas was silent, but for John it felt like an industrial pipe had burst. Hot steamy fumes spewed into him, polluting the bag with a foul whirlwind of smells.

Up above, the girl, the one who he thought he could rely on, was laughing at him. Was all her comfort earlier just a lie? His eyes stung from the awful odor, the stench of her rank gas was swirling all around him. He coughed violently, it was worse than anything he had ever smelled in his entire life. For his scale, it was like being trapped in a room with 100 clones of Suzy, and they all happened to rip ass at the same time.

The stench was smothering him. Suzy took the ziploc bag out from between her cheeks and immediately started to seal it with her fingers. Before the silent but deadly gas had a chance to escape the plastic clicking of the bag locked tight, trapping John inside a humid nightmare. He wanted to yell for her to stop, but his voice couldn’t come out whilst he was choking on the gas. Thick putrid fumes that had been fermenting inside Suzy’s giant bowels all night surrounded him. His legs kicked involuntarily, and his arms flailed to escape. His animalistic instincts were kicking in, desperate to find clean air, but his body was hopelessly stuck.

“Ooooh you’re a feisty one!” Suzy taunted and she dangled the bag between her fingertips. It was infinitely amusing to watch John thrash around, knowing he was suffocating inside her rank silent fart. That being the case, she had a lot more fun things planned than just keeping him in some bag. If his energetic movements were this good she couldn’t wait to feel him wedged tight against her other places.

“Mm-hm, you’re totally going to be fun to play with!” she grinned.

Without taking him out of the ziploc bag she joyfully went upstairs to her bedroom.

----


No one else was around that could bug her right now, but Suzy locked her bedroom door just in case. She was very excited to enjoy her surprise visitor and didn’t want a single interruption. Her heart raced as she thought about all the kinky things she could do with this person, but first things first, she had to get warmed up. Her slender fingers unzipped the bag John was trapped in, giving him an exit from the stinky makeshift prison.

John crawled out wheezing for clear air, not even realizing he was now resting directly on top of Suzy’s palm. He made a tiny yelp as her giant fingers curled around his body, not accustomed to such a colossal being touching him directly. Suzy squeezed tight so he couldn’t get away, and for the second time she brought him back towards her magnificent ass.

She made sure to turn John so his face was pointed straight down at her enormous butt. Her huge ass cheeks jutted out from her lower back, big and round with squishy feminine goodness. It would have been a feast for the eyes under other circumstances, but for John right now he couldn’t appreciate her mighty curves. Not when he was being held directly above them, and definitely not when her other hand started to pull back her underwear. The waistband stretched from her hips, exposing the creamy smooth flesh beneath, and a dark crevice leading beyond where he could see. Just a single glimpse told John all he needed to know; Suzy’s ass was large enough for his tiny body to get lost in, and her cheeks were generously packed together like two slabs of jiggling jello.

A large waft of foul musk rose out of the giant girl’s exposed butt crack, causing John’s nose to wrinkle. Remnants of her earlier fart seeped out, as well as a strong smell of stale butt sweat. A couple beads of moisture glimmered in the overhead light, sliding down her round globes and into the darkened space between. Was he really about to go down inside that sweaty hovel?

“I haven’t showered yet today, so all my ass sweat from the day before it still built up down there.” Suzy taunted. “Think of it this way, all those salty fluids are gonna reduce friction, making it feel extra good! For me anyway.”

“Please!” John yelled at her wobbling ass crack. “You can’t do this to me!”

“Enjoy~!” Suzy said.

With that, she dropped him. His body shot straight down her rear coin slot, perfectly wedged between the soft globes of her ass cheeks. Suzy’s massive booty shook as he plunged inside, wobbling as if to greet her new visitor. The giant girl arched her back slightly in response, the tingles he made going in felt good.

Inside her panties, John was smothered in a sea of butt flesh. It was just as sweaty as she let on. The oily damp moisture covered every square inch of her butt cheeks, smearing the poor man in salty secretions from head to toe. With every breath he could taste the strong scent on his tongue, it was the taste of ass sweat that had been stewing beneath her cheeks overnight.

John had assumed the worst part of this would be the smell, the foul aftermath of her farts combined with the dirty unwashed musk of her butt crack itself. While that was an issue, what really made things difficult for the shrunken captive was the sheer pressure surrounding him.

Suzy’s cheeks looked big, but felt even bigger on the “inside”. The immense weight of her giant butt cheeks were effortlessly keeping him trapped in place, sandwiching his body in between more juicy booty flesh than he could ever imagine. Saying that the girl’s bountiful ass halves were like two humongous waterbeds crushing him on either side would actually be a terrible comparison. Water is much too easy to push back against. It can be manipulated and resisted, even in vast quantities. Suzy’s round seat cushions felt more like they were filled with sand. Still not entirely solid, but so thick and heavy that his shrunken body didn’t have a chance in hell at fighting back against them. The most John could do was punch little divots into her skin with his arms and legs, just barely giving himself enough room to breathe. Of course his tiny limbs poking around Suzy’s ass didn’t go unnoticed. In fact, it was something she was counting on him for, if he was going to be an entertaining toy.

John gasped for air, just as another fat droplet of ass sweat rained down on his hair from above. Suddenly the huge booty walls on both sides of him caved in, squashing his body flat like a pancake. Suzy, after waiting a minute to feel his tiny squirms between her cheeks, finally decided to take action. She brought both her hands around to her backside and planted them firmly against her panties, squishing her large succulent buttocks together. The ass meat smushed together nicely, and from there she started to grind her malleable flesh back and forth using her palms, rubbing John around inside.

“Mmmmm, how’s it feel back there little guy? I thought I’d give my ass a good massage to get started, really work it up for all the fun we’re gonna have. I think I can feel your tiny body wiggling around in my cheeks, even though I’m crushing you between them you’re just not giving up! It feels great with you sliding around my ass crack, I think we should get you even deeper in there…”

John had a lot he wanted to scream at this wicked girl, but right now he was in no state to speak anything but loud yelps of pain. Suzy’s ass halves became a rolling nightmare of solid flesh, her powerful heaving glutes crushed John’s body back and forth without mercy. Her fingers squished into her butt cheeks, kneading the supple springy skin like dough. It felt good for her to massage her ass like this, to stir up her booty muscles nice and good, but for the tiny man rolling around inside it was pure torture. Unending waves of sweaty flesh crashed into one another, catching his poor tiny frame painfully between them. He was flipped in every direction, lost in a storm of wobbling ass meat, unable to see or sense where he was going. His body was mangled up, crumpled like a useless piece of paper, all by the unstoppable pressure of the girl’s butt cheeks.

If someone told John he was going to be used as a human stress ball by some girl’s giant sexy rump, he’d probably have opted to just stay home. Then again, maybe he’d be dumb enough to try it out anyway, but the reality was far more painful than it sounded on paper. Suzy’s ass crushed him for three whole minutes, a brief-but-pleasurable massage for her, while a seemingly unending ordeal for him. After she was done, her palms released their handfuls of booty flesh, allowing the delicious cheeks to jiggle back into place. John thought this was his chance to catch a breather, to rest up and gather what little air he could inside Suzy’s stifling bum, but he was wrong. As he took a moment to collect himself the giant girl’s hands were already tracing up the sides of her hips, and grabbing the two sides of her panties like handlebars.

“How about even deeper now? All the way in! Hehe!” she giggled.

In a single cruel motion, Suzy yanked her underwear up her ass in a wedgie, slamming John with the back end of her panties. It was like a wall crashing into him, the tight fabric carved through Suzy’s gigantic ass cheeks, carrying him along for the ride. In just a single second John had made it past the thick blubbery pressure that seemed previously insurmountable. Unfortunately where he was going wasn’t the way out, but instead dragged deeper within, just as Suzy wanted.

Since the giantess was using both hands, it only took one yank at her underwear to pull it all the way up her ass. The fabric hugging the back of her booty was promptly eaten up by her delicious rump, exposing the smooth soft skin that laid underneath. All that remained visible from behind was a thin line of fabric, nearly entirely hidden between her jiggling cheeks. It was like her panties had been transformed into a thong, pulled tight and bunched up all the way into her dirty ass crack.

The unforgiving wedgie crammed John’s tiny body hard against the furthest reaches of Suzy’s butt. The heat this far between her cheeks was noticeably warmer, the smell also a lot more concentrated. As John made impact with the back of her ass crack he did so with a painful thud. The giant panties compressed his body uncomfortably hard into Suzy’s flesh, so close that it made it feel like her skin was an extension of his own. The sweaty surface felt slick and rubbery, throbbing somewhat against his shrunken form. In reaction to his sudden intrusion the orifice shuddered, wrenching open to let out a humongous smelly blast of air.

The blazing explosion of gases was overwhelming. It seems like John’s tiny body had tickled Suzy’s sensitive anus just the right way, and upon contact she inadvertently let out a giant blaring fart. The huge thundering butthole reverberated noisily as it broke wind, pummeling John with its giant anal wrinkles. The sound was deafening this close to the source, and the searing hot air burned harshly against his skin. Suzy made a slight “Ah” in surprise from her accidental release, not expecting the gas stored inside her to come out right away.

“Oh my. Looks like you touched something down there that you shouldn’t have. Consider it a little welcoming present from my butthole. Make sure you breathe it in deeply, so none of it goes to waste!” the giantess said.

“MMMMMMMMMGH!!!”

John screamed in torture as the colossal anus squeezed into him. Even as the fart trailed off he was surrounded in a hellish prison of ungodly anal fumes. The thick fermented gas that had been stewing inside Suzy’s bowels for hours was surrounding him on all sides. The stench was horrid, and it wasn’t dissipating. Suzy’s bunched up underwear kept the smell tucked away inside her ass cheeks, ensuring the odor in her crack didn’t escape. John could barely move inside the cramped space but he writhed in agony anyways. He wriggled and screamed as the awful fart assaulted his lungs, struggling underneath Suzy’s panties and against her gigantic butthole. The oily sphincter clenched in reponse to his movements, Suzy could feel his displeasure and it was a feeling her ass enjoyed very much.

Still holding the side of her panties in her hands, Suzy playfully gave the fabric another tug, smearing John against her butthole. His tiny squirms were wonderful and Suzy delighted herself by feeling his tiny limbs sink between the folds of her anus. Her huge meaty pucker pulsated against John eagerly. With the panties holding him down, she could feel absolutely everything he was doing.

“It must smell horrible for him in there,'' Suzy thought, her mouth beaming with a big smile. She was having so much fun already. Something about taking a tiny man and shoving them up her phat ass was incredibly appealing to her. She knew her ass was hot, and that guys would often check her out from behind as she walked, but taking that sexy part of her body and using it to torture them with was exhilirating. The tiny struggles she felt against her anus were the best part of all. Even being such a small orifice, her farthole could dominate someone tiny like John with ease. Suzy bit her lip, revelling in the delicious tingles running up her backside.

Just then something caught her eye. In the corner of Suzy’s bedroom was her laundry hamper, nearly filled to the top with clothes discarded throughout the week. It had been especially warm outside lately, and so pretty much every article of clothing she wore ended up doused in sweat. She remembered that her spats were in that laundry bin somewhere, buried in a pile of other smelly clothes.

Memories started to fill her head of the last shrunken guy she used to play with her ass. She never actually caught his name, but it was Chris, and he was an excellent little toy that she stuffed inside her spats. She still remembered the feeling of his tiny squirms, the tension of her tight spats pressing him into her butthole. It felt so good to blast him with farts, inside the sweaty stuffy stretching black material the smell had nowhere else to go. Smothering him in her spats… feeding him into her anus without even using her fingers to assist… Suzy wanted to do something like that again.

A little bit of moisture dribbled from her crotch. The girl was aroused, her loins clenched to feel that delicious sensation coming from her ass once more. John didn’t know what was happening but for some reason the giantess’s butthole began clenching even more excitedly around him. It was as if it was eagerly waiting for something. Without warning the titanic female body began to move. Her legs took a few steps across the bedroom, causing her colossal ass cheeks to jiggle and grind against each other. As the humongous mountains of flesh moved they pulled against Suzy’s white panties, keeping them nice and taut against her butt crack. John felt all of this pressure from her ass bearing down on him, the unfathomable weight of Suzy’s buns crushing on top of his minuscule body.

This unintentional pain only lasted a couple seconds before the enormous teen reached the laundry hamper. She decided to dig through her old clothes and find the spats that were buried somewhere in the bin near the bottom. It had been about five days since she last wore them, they had soaked in her farts and sweat overnight before she tossed them away in the bin. After that, more clothes were piled on top, keeping the smell nice and isolated for the rest of the week. By now they must smell worse than ever, the stuffy noxious odors had over five days to seep into the fabric.

Suzy’s laundry hamper was a narrow and tall one, almost stacked all the way to the top with her previously worn clothes. As she tossed some of her excess garments aside, her body had to hunch over to be able to reach further in. Her hips bent and her ass stuck out, accidentally causing even worse of a wedgie for poor John. Suzy’s gorgeous ass cheek seemed to almost expand as she bent over, seductively eating into her panties and giving her a tight cameltoe. The easily amused girl didn’t seem to mind, in fact she gleefully wiggled her cute butt back and forth as she dug into the laundry hamper. Underneath the tight fabric she could feel John’s squirms, desperately trying not to get crushed against her asshole. The poor guy had no idea what she was doing, only that he was being crushed between the oily hot wrinkles of her massive sphincter.

“Ahhhn! Be careful back there~” Suzy moaned as she gyrated her hips. “My underwear’s extra tight right now. You feel really great squirming against my butthole, but if you move too much you might accidentally pop through the other side! You don’t want that, do you? Unless…”

John’s heart practically froze as Suzy put pressure on her asshole. Her bulging anal wrinkles tensed around him, and for a moment he was terrified that they were going to suddenly widen and suck him all the way inside. Suzy laughed as she felt his body suddenly stiffen up, it was clear that he was taking her little threat seriously. She took one of her hands and used it to playfully yank her panties once more, giving the wedgie another harsh tug to constrict John against her giant hole. His tiny face felt delicious as it was forcibly crammed between her lumpy sweat-encrusted folds. The anus quivered in delight, yearning to taste more.

Meanwhile Suzy’s other arm was still digging through her laundry, haphazardly tossing articles of clothing aside in search of her old spats. The smell wafting around her nose was getting stronger the deeper she went, it was the acrid and stale B.O. of sweaty sexy girl. In order to reach far enough inside, Suzy's torso bent over the lip of the hamper, pressing it against the bare skin of her stomach. The hard plastic squishing into her cute tummy ended up forcing some large bubbles through her digestive system, sending them John’s way.

“Why am I being punished like this?” the tiny man thought to himself, wallowing in despair. Of course the person who found him shrunken had to be this nasty sadistic perverted girl. A huge groan signaled the bubbles of air passing through her colon. Without a word Suzy’s ass belted out another gigantic fart, trumpetting rank hot gases all over John’s body. Her anus rumbled ferociously, battering his tiny form with strength that rivaled a professional boxer. As her steamy gas came bellowing out, Suzy panties vibrated inside her butt crack. The taut strands of fabric slapped against John’s vulnerable back like a collection of guitar strings, high-tension wires whipping his body in the face of her anal winds. The smell that came out was undeniably putrid, it burned at John’s nostrils with a searing hot intestinal fragrance. Suzy smiled as she felt the fart erupt from her rear, relieving herself of that excess pressure felt great.

“Ungh… that one really needed to come out of my ass. Smell good?” she teased.

John began to panic. A small amount of light was shining through Suzy’s butt cheeks now that they were bent over. After her excruciating fart had trailed off and somewhat loosened her wedgie, he could lean his head back a little and see what he was facing. Her giant anus was puckered right in front of him, drooling with sweat and disgusting anal juices. Worse yet, it hadn’t seemed to close completely back up in light of Suzy’s latest explosion of gas. The sweltering hot murky fumes made him feel sick to his stomach, but his gut truly dropped as the gaping orifice began to envelop his shoulders. With renowned vigor John’s tiny body wriggled as hard as it could, terrified at the prospect of plunging head-first into this girl’s bowels. He screamed harder than he had ever screamed in his life.

“NO GOD NO!! PLEASE NOOOOO!!!”

Painfully, but also mercifully, Suzy’s entire ass clamped down on him. She stood back up straight, finally having retrieved the spats that she was searching for. The musty black bottoms reeked of bodily odors as she held them up in her hands like a trophy, their sweat-soaked material shimmered in the light. The air surrounding them smelled even worse than Suzy thought it’d be, making her grin deviously. She was used to her own stench, but even this smelled foul to her. After being covered by her other sweaty clothes for several days it was almost like they had absorbed the stench, and multiplied their own. She wanted to try them on right away.

Meanwhile between her phat ass cheeks John’s body was being crushed like he was inside a sweaty human trash compactor. Had Suzy stood up a moment later he might have been swallowed whole by her anus, but thankfully the sudden collapsing of sphincter muscles pushed him out, instead of in. He had narrowly avoided a disastrous fate, and even though he was currently being smothered within Suzy’s fart-ridden ass crack, he felt a great deal of relief. That sense of peace didn’t last long however, as Suzy’s enormous fingers soon came prodding through her massive cheeks to find him.

Wet a moist pop, John was wrenched free of the girl’s butt. Her round juicy rump jiggled in front of him, the size of two buildings smashing together. Was he really trapped underneath so much meaty mass? His view didn’t last for long as Suzy’s fingers wrapped tight around his body and began to whip around her hips. The giant girl used her thumb and other hand to pull down her underwear, removing the white panties one leg at a time. It was visibly damp around the crotch region, soaked with ass sweat and the wafting stench of her farts.

Suzy wasted no time. With her underwear still smelling “fresh” and potent, she wrapped it around John’s little body. The young man yelled at her to stop but she giggled while pleasantly ignoring him. When she was finally done she took a moment to admire her handiwork. After wrapping her underwear’s waistband around him enough times she was able to use it as her own elastic knot, keeping the white fabric locked in place. John was essentially covered in a cocoon of panties, with only his little head left sticking out.

There was practically no way he could escape now, but Suzy decided to be extra cautious. With John wrapped up in her panties the giantess picked up the ziplog bag from earlier and widened the opening for him. Some of her remaining silent but deadly gas was still lingering inside and John could smell it.

“Don’t put me back in there! Please just let me go! Haven’t you done enough?!”

His cries were blatantly ignored as Suzy plopped him inside the plastic bag and sealed it up. Immediately the stale rank scent of her gas burned his nostrils. It was just as stinky and disgusting as he remembered. Of course nothing could compare to being farted on by her asshole directly, but this was still pretty awful. Suzy set the bag down on her bed as she stepped away, holding up her spats for him to see.

“If you think that smells bad then you’re in for a world of trouble” Suzy taunted, smacking her ass cheeks playfully. “You see, I sort of have a thing for shoving tiny people up my ass. Not just in my ass cheeks, but all the way inside my booty. The last time I did it I was wearing these spats here. I made them nice and tight around my ass while the tiny guy inside wriggled around for his life. He found himself stuck right against my anus, where I could clench and contract my butt muscles until his body was sucked right up!

“It was so much fun feeling him struggle against my giant ass, but what made it extra exciting was tormenting him with my smell. I farted and sweat all over these spats, making them so juicy I could practically slide around in them! And you know what? I haven’t cleaned them since then. They’ve been sitting around my musty unwashed laundry all week, fermenting in all my bodily odor. If you thought my panties were awful, these are going to be insane.”

Suzy stuck her legs through the holes and started to pull the spats up her waist. She had deliberately placed John into a spot where he couldn’t move and couldn’t get away, where he could only watch as she pulled the foul spats up her butt. The giantess bent over, her massive full moon was pointed straight at him. She knew he was stuck inside her makeshift underwear cocoon, and was watching her every movement.

“I think all the sweat has made these spats kind of stiff. The fabric is all rigid.” Suzy giggled. “I’ll have to warm them up good~”

The humongous girl wiggled her hips playfully as she tugged the material up her cheeks, giving John no choice but to watch her sexy gyrating ass dance. He began breathing harder inside his plastic bag prison, entranced with fear at Suzy’s display. Admittedly her colossal booty was quite sexy to look at, but after all the inhumane torture she had just put him through John couldn’t find any of this attractive.

Her juicy round butt cheeks were squished together as the spats stretched around her hips. Sweat squeezed and dripped down the seam of her crack, like juice coming from a ripe fruit. From left and right the giantess wiggled her plump booty, purposely giving John a show of how tight the spats wrapped around her waist. She reveled in his gaze, knowing that he was well aware of her intentions to put him inside. The musty spats became more loose as they acclimated to her curves, and once they made it past the hurdle of Suzy’s cheeks, the rest slipped on with ease.

The feel of the unwashed fabric was slick to her skin, no doubt oily from her old sweat acting as lubrication. The girl gave the spats an extra tug around the base of her ass, lifting her cheeks for John to see with the stretchy black material. The tight dark fabric pulled around her curves perfectly, as if they were a second skin. Suzy then let go and let her beautiful butt jiggle, displaying just how malleable her globes were despite the tightness of the spats.

Finally she pulled the waistband all the way up, hooking her thumb around the band itself and stretching it out several inches from her hips. Looking back at John she rolled her thumb all the way to the back of her body, pulling past her crack for what looked like a perfect opening to drop someone tiny inside. Then she let the waistband go, and allowed it to snap loudly against her backside. The sudden sound of spats meeting flesh was as startling as it was frightening. John gave a gulp, his brow quivered in dismay.

Then the giantess turned towards him. With a grin she began to reach for the ziploc bag he was trapped inside. This was really happening. Her face was giddy with excitement as she unwrapped John from his panty prison like a present on Christmas Day. Dangling him by the legs, she brought her around her backside one last time and prepared to drop him inside. Her thumb hooked around the waistband of her spats just like before, only now John had the most unfortunate position of all. He was able to see perfectly as Suzy’s butt cleavage was exposed from under her spats. The unshowered sweaty cheeks were eagerly waiting for him to return.

This daunting sight was immediately overwritten by the horrid waft of foul air that came from her rear. She didn’t fart however, this time the terrible stink was all from the spats that were wrapped around her thick booty. The musty concentrated odor was even worse than John imagined, it smelled like the sweatiest part of her underwear had multiplied itself a dozen times over. Wretched stink of gas and farts from several days ago still clung to the material, burning his poor nostrils. If this was how bad it smelled from here he didn’t want to know how bad they were on the inside. Suddenly his body jostled around. Suzy jiggled his dangling legs between her fingers like a toy, her own personal plaything, just to get his attention.

“Smells really intense, doesn’t it? Think I should drop you in?” she asked.

“NOOOOOOO!!!” John screamed. “PLEASE!! I’ll do anything you want! ANYTHING!!”

“Really?” she said, her voice trailing off in thought. After a few more moments she spoke. “Hmm, nah. I can’t think of anything better. I really just wanna put you in my ass right now.” she said with a laugh.

John’s face twisted in despair before he was unceremoniously dropped down Suzy’s butt crack. The warm squishy flesh welcomed him with a slippery embrace, right before the giantess let her waistband snap back. The loud slapping of her spats caused her whole booty to shake, the mounds of butt flesh jiggling to assist John’s descent. His tiny body flailed around, desperately trying to grab anything that would stop him from falling deep into Suzy’s reeking butt canyon, but to no avail. The inner walls of her ass cheeks were lined with rancid sweat and natural oils, making it impossible to create friction of any kind.

Suzy could feel the thrashing of Jon’s body as he tumbled between her booty cheeks, and she liked it. While her magnificent globes wobbled around she felt him slipping deeper within them, inching closer to the darkest spot of her ass. Playfully, she gave her plump behind a full-palmed slap, and let it jiggle wildly inside her spats. Her round sexy rump became a fleshy bounce castle for John, and to his fears, allowed him to sink deeper inside. Huge waves of jiggling butt flesh cascaded over his tiny body, pulling him under and crashing into him head-on. He was spinning in a dizzying roll of monumental weight, buried by the heaving ass flesh he knew he could only be heading in one direction.

Once the jiggling stopped Suzy’s gargantuan ass finally came to a standstill. John was back to being wedged between her massive mounds of flesh, with barely enough room to take a breather. Once he did however, the full intensity of the smell hit him. A wicked miasma of stink washed down his lungs, burning his airways like fire. It was hard to notice anything other than the “heat” of her stench when he was tumbling down her butt crack, but now that he was lying still and free to breathe, the reek of her spats hit him all at once.

“Oh fuck! FUCK!”

John howled in revulsion as the pungent smell entered his body. Suzy’s change into her musty spats wasn’t an empty threat, the sweaty unwashed garments had made her ass crack into a horrible chamber of excruciating smells. The fermentation from multiple days of sitting under her dirty laundry caused the spats to become entrenched in her bodily odors, like her past farts had woven themselves into the very fabric. Unlike her panties, barely any smell could escape from her ass now, creating a harsh environment or roasting fragrances.

As John dry heaved on the foul moist air, he couldn’t find a way to put this smell into words. It was like someone had squeezed the bare essence out of a sweaty fart-soaked ass, concentrated it into a liquid, and then kept it in a bottle for months. Then they took a brush and painted it over every square inch of Suzy’s butt cheeks. It was just as awful as being stuck in the aftermath of one of her direct farts, only the stench wasn’t going away at all.

His shrunken body went into a fury of punches and kicks. Even though John knew he couldn’t fight back against the sheer size of this girl’s ass on his own, his natural instincts had taken over. They told him to fight back as hard as he possibly could. Suzy giggled as she felt his struggles intensify within her booty. His movements were just a tiny tickle to her, but knowing it came as a result of her putrid stuffy spats was satisfying nonetheless. This was precisely the reaction she was hoping for.

“He really hates it in there,” Suzy said to herself, “He’s struggling twice as hard as he was before, are my spats really that smelly? The sweat must be soaking through my whole ass right now, bathing him in all those awful odors.”

Reflecting on his torment only made her loins clench more. Originally Suzy was planning on playing with John all the way down to the bottom of her ass crack, but now she just couldn’t wait any longer. She wanted to feel him wriggling up against her asshole already. Taking one hand, Suzy snagged the waistband of her spats at the base of her spine. Once it felt good in her fingers she yanked the material straight up, giving herself a massive tight wedgie. She could feel John’s screams as he was sent up her ass crack, the ticklish sensation of his voice reverberating off her inner butt cheeks all the way to the bottom. Once he made contact with her sensitive bootyhole again, her entire wobbling ass shuddered.

John’s screams were cut off as his face was planted against the rim of Suzy’s anus. Her giant oily pucker was twitching at him, ecstatically smearing its gruesome folds against his tiny body. The young man's stomach almost leapt out of his mouth in disgust. Suzy’s shithole transcended the meaning of the word “foul” at this point, it smelled so utterly putrid. Her sweaty mass of muscled folds was pulsating excitedly against him, kissing his shrunken form like a giant pair of lips.

Suzy, yearning for even more stimulation, continued to yank the wedige up and down the seam of her ass crack. Her humongous butt cheeks bounced around like gelatin while the taut spats steamrolled John’s body inside. He found himself plastered to the tight stretchy material, the intense friction of Suzy’s motions carried him up and down along with it. Ruthlessly his body was grinded against the bare flesh of her anus, pummeled by the uneven wrinkles of her huge throbbing hole, again and again.

“Ahhn, that’s good! Get right in there!” she commanded.

For Suzy this felt great, but for John it was terrifying and painful torture. He was forcefully scrubbed into the giantess’s puckered orifice. Bits of gunk and slime that had been caked between the folds of her unwashed hole started to adhere to his skin. The massive sphincter winked at him excitedly, almost pinching his arms and legs between the hulking folds of flesh. Suzy moaned and pulled the wedgie even harder into her ass, pounding John’s battered body directly against her anus. She purposefully gave her muscles a big clench as she felt him rub into a good spot of her backdoor, which resulted in her monstrous wrinkles wrapping tightly around him.

“MMMMMMGGHH!!” he yelled.

In that single clench John was peeled off the surface of Suzy’s spats, and buried beneath the contractions of her anus. He screamed in horror as the array of pulsating folds curled around his body vertically, closing in around him like a book. From top to bottom his body was trapped by anus flesh, the juicy hot wrinkles of Suzy’s backdoor held him in place. It was so tight he could barely wriggle around. Even though he wasn’t being pushed inside the actual opening of her ass, the outer rim of her butthole was more than enough to keep him locked in place.

Suzy’s ass spasmed with pleasure. Even the tiniest movements John made now sent her heart racing. She teased him by winking her asshole a bit more, the cruel sphincter contracted and buried his body in stifling hot oily flesh. John could barely breathe under the vicegrip of her asshole, and what little air he mustered between the gaps reeked of raw shit. The girl beamed in delight as she clenched, feeling tingles running up and down her anus. This tiny person’s body felt absolutely incredible and she wanted to feel even more movements out of it.

John was essentially stuck vertically in the line of her buttcrack, even after she had stopped pulling on her wedgie. There was no need to tug on her spats anymore now that he was trapped inside the rim of her butthole. His head was wedged firmly between two giant pulsating wrinkles, meaning he could feel every quiver of the girl’s satisfaction. She was clearly loving this twisted anal play very much. The rest of his body was clamped between her folds just as tight, with only a small part of his back being the one part of his body not covered by rubbery oozing flesh.

Suzy got an idea and walked over to the standing mirror in her bedroom. She could see the spats hugging her ass perfectly, leaving next to nothing to the imagination. Turning around, the girl presented her gorgeous ass to the mirror and proceeded to bend over. The tight spats ate their way into her butt as they had always done, stretching far into her butt crack like a second skin. Suzy turned her head back and watched in the mirror as her plump globes spread apart. The musty material of her bottoms dug in deep, practically adhering to her butthole. Stuck against the outline of her anal ring was a tiny lump, it was John’s body’s hidden beneath the spats.

Just as Suzy had felt, his body was sandwiched perfectly between the juicy wrinkles of her butthole. She gave her pucker another couple of squeezes and giggled as she watched it chew all over his tiny frame. His squirms were weak at this point, but she knew a good way to get him going again.

“Look at you, totally trapped by the grip of my anus!” she laughed at him. “I’m bent over in front of the mirror right now, even beneath my spats I can see your tiny body wriggling between my wrinkles. It’s pretty funny, just my cute little asshole was able to subdue you so easily. Hmmm… bending over like this actually helps ease my gas along, I think I have to fart now. It’s going to be a big one too, so get ready.”

She laughed again and began to pucker her anus. John whimpered as the huge filthy wrinkles rolled over him, painfully crushing his body on both sides. Thinking about what she said, it must have looked extremely pathetic to see his tiny form squirming under the grip of her asshole. His entire being, reduced to a minuscule lump wedged inside the hole that she shits from. Just thinking about it was disgusting, every day this fleshy orifice opens up and pushes out logs bigger than his current size. Sure she wipes, but still. The idea of being lodged inside such an awful part of her body made him sick. Not only that, but with his face smeared so far between her sticky wrinkles, John could taste the foul aroma of leftover excrement.

Another juicy clench drove down on his skull. Not only could John hear her ass groaning as it filled up with air, but he could feel the girl preparing herself for release. The tiny ministrations of her butthole grinded into his body, it was the internal flexing of her rectal muscles as they became more active. Another glorp of intestinal air entered her bowels. The anal tunnel was widening, filling with huge bubbles of air that came from deep inside. John squirmed but her struggles were pointless under the hot sticky hold of her asshole. He couldn’t stop it and he couldn’t get away.

“Hnngh!”

Suzy grunted loudly, taking John by surprise. Her anal muscles pushed, and in an instant her fart came blaring out, erupting all around him. Ungodly amounts of moist air reverberated through her anal wrinkles, loudly battering John on all sides. He screamed as the monstrous butthole became a warbling inferno of sound and pressure, expelling all of Suzy’s pent-up air at miserably high speeds. Tiny flecks of slime and intestinal juices splattered the inner rim of her shithole, giving a slick coat of paint to the already-soaking folds of her gunk-encrusted anus.

The girl’s powerful backdoor roared for several seconds, loudly pumping out the meaty monstrosity that was her gas. John felt like he was drowning in it, the short amount of breathable air he could muster beneath Suzy’s butthole folds was now totally replaced with her giant fart. The putrid air shot into his lungs, forcibly burning his insides. His body tried to cough it out by reflex, but more kept coming, exploding out of Suzy’s bowels as her anus vibrated endlessly.

The giantess smiled as she watched what was happening in the mirror. Her big boisterous fart rumbled inside her spats, to the point where she could actually see her asshole reverberating under the form-fitting material. The giant fleshy wrinkles ravaged John from head to toe, trapping him inside a massive storm of sweltering hot female gas. He started squirming and struggling ten times harder than before, more desperate to escape Suzy’s ass than ever. It was a feeling she enjoyed very much. She quivered as she felt his body writhe around in her anus, this was exactly the sensation she was looking for. Her awful fart was making John thrash around inside the tender folds of her butthole, and even though her ass was somewhat loosened, she could feel every one of his intoxicating movements.

“This kind of thing could get addicting” Suzy thought, loving the excitement of having another person squirm inside her gas. All the humid fart steam roasted between her butt cheeks, finding it hard to escape through the thick, tight material of her spats. Inside became a noxious hellfire of odors. Thick farts and fermented ass sweat mixed together to create a stench so vile that it could melt away one's nostrils.

After what felt like an eternity of torture, the fart finally died off. John groaned in a horse voice, grabbing around to try and heave his body away from this awful pit of flesh, while his lungs screamed for fresh air. He needed to get out of here, out of this chamber of gruesome deadly odors. Now. The giant sticky butthole was throbbing all around him and as soon as his hand touched the right spot it started to contract. A shrill yelp was all his voice was able to let out before Suzy gleefully clenched him back between her folds. She was giggling as his squirmed between her anal wrinkles.

Just then a loud gurgle echoed through her body. John felt his heart plummet inside his chest. This humongous girl had just let out the mother of all farts and now she was already gearing up for another?! Her massive round ass wiggled around in front of the mirror, letting the warm bubbly air pass through her insides. Suzy could feel the pressure was almost ready to release. Under her sexy spats today was a very gassy butt.

The giantess pushed again, and a loud bassy fart was belted out from her anus. Horrid potent fumes filled her spats, rampaging violently against the stretchy black material. Everything around John shook in massive terrifying earthquakes, like the world had been struck by a meteor. Suzy’s butthole droned like a trumpet as it pumped out her atrocious fumes. The potent pent-up air had been collecting inside her ass for some time now, and as it came out it smelled absolutely vile.

John’s tiny body was pulverized just like before by the wrinkles of her anus. Suzy’s blaring fart was slightly more powerful and slightly more dense than the last one. Her ass shuddered as the gas came rumbling through, with a heat that seemed to sear the rim of her sphincter. Just as John thought his punishment could be over, another series of bubbles met the back end of Suzy’s rectum and came surging forth. Her puckered ring of flesh exploded with renewed strength, blaring a mighty sound as it ejected the fresh flatulence. In a small change of fortune, the excessive amount of gas managed to push John’s body out from the grip of her anus, to where he was no longer being smothered.

The shrunken young man didn’t find the air any easier to inhale, but on the plus side he wasn’t being crushed by the unrelenting grip of Suzy’s turd pincher anymore. The gas swirling around him was soaking hot, the confined space was sticky and dark. John felt battered and weak, but he was still doing his best to endure. Suzy’s behemoth asshole was still smeared against his body due to the tension of her spats, but at the very least he wasn’t caught inside her folds.

Suzy noticed the change as well. Without her squirming toy wedged between her wrinkles her gassy pucker no longer had anything to chew on. She winked with her odor-soaked backdoor, pumping it in and out to latch on again to her prey. The anus clumsily flattened against John and her spats, but it wasn’t getting enough of a grip that she wanted like before.

The tiny person was growing a little wise to how things worked. If he laid himself out as flat as possible against her spats, he could avoid his body being pinched between the folds of her anus. Another loud gurgle of pressure bellowed from within the giantess. She surely had more explosive gas coming.

Suzy’s mouth curled into a slight frown. She could easily let loose several more chains of braps, but in her heart she knew it wouldn’t be quite as exciting without John’s shrunken body tickling her inner anus. It wouldn’t feel the same level of intoxicating pleasure as before. Sure, the horny girl could just drive him back up her ass with a single jab of her finger, but as she looked at her bed she thought of something else that could do the trick. A much more fun way for her to go about things…

“Wah!” John let out a sudden yelp in surprise.

The giant girl’s doughy cheeks returned with a smothering hug as she stood back upright. With her ass no longer bent over, her generous butt cheeks squished together, and rubbed their ample flesh back and forth as she walked. John’s tiny body was crushed between the incredible weight of her shifting globes and her pulsating backdoor, just like he had been before. Where she was walking to next he had no idea.

As soon as it had started, the pressure of her humongous ass cheeks once again lifted, but only by a small amount. Suzy was still standing upright, but had spread her legs apart for some reason. John worried about what was happening, and from the way her asshole was twitching so excitedly, he knew it couldn’t be good. Just then Suzy’s colossal hips dropped, and John was slammed underneath by something big and hard. The mystery object invaded her rear’s crevice as she sat on it, crushing the poor man’s body firmly into her anal orifice. His back felt like it was being compacted by steel, but in actuality, it was iron.

What Suzy noticed before was that her bed had a nice curved footboard to it. The frame was raised between the two end posts in a large hump, providing a beautiful rounded shape, and most important of all: it was made with rods of iron. That simple fact meant that the footboard could support her weight. If Suzy wanted to mount the thing, and sit with the curved iron rod between her butt cheeks… well, the result of that was happening right now.

“Mmmmmmm, perfect.”

The girl moaned in arousal as she felt the shape of the bed’s footboard wedge smoothly between her ass cheeks. The tight spats were sweaty enough to only give a little resistance, and their stretchy nature allowed the iron rod to nestle in nice and deep, against her backdoor. It was there that Suzy could feel her human toy’s shape firmly flattened against her hole. The ticklish sensation was more direct than any wedgie she had given herself so far, the sturdy rod iron and the weight of her sexy body were crushing John almost uncomfortably hard.

John felt like a skyscraper had fallen on top of him. He could no longer move a muscle under this much weight, he was hopelessly trapped against a giant pulsating monster that reeked of farts. The mighty giantess then started to rub her ass forward and back on the bedframe, joyfully feeling the hard iron crush John into her anus. Excruciating pressure would roll off his torso, only to creak against his tiny legs. Then, just as John screamed for mercy, the hot rubbery anus rolled forwards again, engulfing the entirety of his head.

“AAAUUGGHHH-!!”

Sharp tingles ran up Suzy’s backside as her bootyhole absorbed the tiny man’s screams. She couldn’t help her butt muscles from clenching in delight, it felt way too good. This was the sensation she was wanting to feel. As easy as it would be for her to just use her hands to push her man toy where she wanted, there was a level of satisfaction exclusive to doing it hands-free. Just like when she had used the tightness of her spats to swallow her last victim into her bowels, crushing this guy with just the rounded shape of her bedframe felt amazing. Her spats were soaking wet with juices at this point, the collective mixture of sweat and aroused pussy fluids trickled their way down to John’s location.

Hot splashes of liquid pooled around the tiny man’s back. They were thick and warm, squeezed fresh from the horny giant girl who held him captive. He didn’t have any energy to spare wallowing in disgust right now, it took every fiber of John’s being to just endure the pain of being crushed. Suzy’s titanic ass rolled over him again and again as she worked her hips on the footboard. Her huge meaty cheeks jiggled as she pounded John’s body underneath them. It was pure and utter torture, but the pleasure she was getting out of it didn’t make her want to stop.

It was a sight to behold as the sexy young lady scraped her ass crack along the iron bedframe. Her spats rubbed deep into her crotch, wedging it nicely into a cameltoe. The stimulating friction would catch onto the shiny black fabric for a moment before it slid back with her hips. Her big bouncing butt cheeks spread out between the footboard, shaking around the metal with a meaty hug. As the well-endowed girl leaned her ass backwards her two plump globes ate around the iron rod, so deep that they were almost touching around the other side.

Trapped within, John was painfully being grinded into the bedframe, decimated by her stuffy spats and solid metal. With every thrust of Suzy’s ass, her huge burly anus smeared itself against his body. Putrid slime and gunk that had been encrusted deep inside her anal folds were being rubbed off onto his shrunken form, like he was no more than toilet paper. The smell unearthed was horrendous, and as the brutal torture wore on he felt almost like the asshole was expanding around him. The big stretchy pucker opened its tender anal wrinkles like a flower, windening as Suzy pushed with her anal muscles. Mucus and grime from the inner bands of flesh smothered John’s face. He was given the worst kind of kiss, again and again and again, by her giant pulsating pair of anal lips.

As the gargantuan poophole gave John a sloppy smooch, a familiar noise returned. Hot intestinal gurgles that had been building deep inside Suzy’s bum were finally knocked loose. Her sensual hip gyrations that had been crushing John’s body this whole time also caused another huge load of gas to bubble through her colon. Multiple farts had made their way down her sexy body and at this point they were nearly ready to come out. Suzy stopped moving as she felt the pressure enter her bowels, parking her asshole firmly in place. No matter how much John tried to squirm he couldn’t move an inch.

“I’ve got you pinned down there.” Suzy said to him. “There’s nowhere for you to run, and I still have lots more to let out.”

Her anal bands tensed as they felt the fart approaching. Unfortunately the massive rubbery orifice was planted on top of John’s crotch, putting his delicate privates directly in the blast zone. He wanted to scream, yell his lungs out for all the good it did, but his head was practically drowning under Suzy’s taint, surrounded in murky hot juices. A shudder ran through her anus and he knew this was it.

“Here it comes. Ungh!!”

As Suzy grunted her anal muscles pushed, ejecting the monstrous load of gas that had been sitting inside her colon. Her mighty anus, which was flattened against John’s tiny body, burst open, spraying the superheated intestinal fumes in all directions. The force behind it was unbelievable, he could feel it as her anal wrinkles spread apart, and a massive pillar of heat and pressure came bearing down on his lower half. Suzy’s fart vibrated vigorously against the bedframe, causing the iron rod and her entire ass to shake with reckless abandon.

The crushing agony of being sat on by this girl’s giant shithole transformed into something far worse as she unleashed her fart. The rattling rod behind John’s back shuddered like a tuning fork, trembling down to his very bones. Suzy’s colossal ass flesh shook wildly at the same time, hammering down on his tiny shape while her cheeks jiggled on the outside. The overflow of flatulence spewed around the iron rod, seeking escape out from the depths of her spats. What resulted was her phat booty meat reverberating around the rounded bedframe, noisily slapping out her rank fart.

Suzy sighed contently as she pushed out her gas, the vibrating feeling of the rod slamming John into her anus felt euphoric. He was wedged deep in her shapely ass, tasting her brutal stench as her monstrous cheeks shuddered all around him. Hot runny juices were blown away from the force of her anal blast, only to come splashing back as it occasionally sputtered. John’s lungs were drowning in her potent scent, the burning awful gas was extra hot this time around and he could feel it. A blaze of fart fumes burned at his lower body, especially around his crotch. That was the spot where he could feel the center of Suzy’s anus opening, and alarmingly enough, taking his hips inside. As the rank explosive fart came streaming out, he could feel his battered dick and the rest of his waist begin to pass through. He screamed again, getting hot farts blasted against the roof of his mouth.

Thankfully, at that point the rumbling storm of gas tapered off. Suzy’s massive rubbery ring started to retract, but it didn’t go all the way. John could still feel a gap open to her anal abyss, where the sweltering smoking gun was planted flat against his pelvis. The girl’s humongous derriere then gurgled ominously, and her disgusting poophole puckered once more into his body. John felt a strong sense of dread wash over him as the giantess wiggled her ass above. If her anus widened any more he could be in serious trouble.

Suzy smiled, and adjusted her big butt into the bedframe. That last fart felt great, and she already felt another one coming. Her slobbery lumbering anus smeared from side to side on top of John’s body, kneading his flesh into its wrinkles. Horrifically the taut orifice started to stretch horizontally. It was wrapping partially around the curvature of the iron rod in order to feel his tiny lower half as much as possible. John panicked as he felt the humid opening to Suzy’s bowels yawn sideways over his waist, expanding the area of danger. Without a word from the giantess above, his surroundings were engulfed in another painful vibrating inferno.

Thanks to the previous fart and Suzy’s relative comfort, her bowel walls were still somewhat relaxed, allowing the next eruption to flow through her body with ease. Hot noxious wisps of air streamed down to her rectum, vibrating into the poor person below with all the force of a hurricane. The smell was atrocious, her gas was completely unfiltered at this point and he was tasting it raw. John’s body wanted to gag repeatedly, but the giant anus pounding him into the footboard wouldn’t give him the chance. As Suzy’s blubbery cheeks blared with a mighty roar, her butthole flexed to push more air out. The huge smothering ring of flesh widened some more, until finally, John felt part of his legs slip inside.

The deafening fart blast continued on for several more horrifying seconds, much to the shrunken man’s despair. He desperately wriggled, trying anything to prevent his body from sinking into Suzy’s rectum, but the pressure of being sat on gave him no space to work with. Suzy contently pressed her ass into the iron rod as she let loose, enjoying the vibrations that were tearing through John’s tender body. Her pulsating anus gaped around his legs, spraying scorching hot fumes and globs of mucus out as it farted. His cries were lost in the blast, his voice screaming for her not to eat him with her asshole, but it was too late.

“Oh? What’s this?” the giantess said, finally taking notice.

After her fart died out, her anal maw pinched closed, tightening aroung John’s tiny legs. His feet squirmed around inside the wet murky flesh, tickling Suzy’s innards. The giantess giggled and let out another moan from the sensation. Her greedy asshole gripped his shins like a vice and crunched down around them for pleasure. John screamed in pain, gasping another rancid mouthful of burning gas into his lungs. He was in a state worse than he could have ever imagined, and that simple fact was making his captress all the more horny.

Suzy felt her loins tingle as her anus squeezed her prey. She could remember the “taste” of what it was like to have something living enter her sphincter. Her sweaty anal wrinkles pulsated around the tiny man, kneading his body for more stimulation. Suzy felt her head get a bit foggy with pleasure, she really wanted this. Another hot gush of juices leaked from her pussy, plastering her cameltoe with clear fluids.

A loud groan came from her abdomen. She still needed to fart some more, but that could wait a second. First, she hoisted herself off the bed’s footboard and began to take off her spats. This needed to be touching her directly. The stretchy spats were wrapped snug around the curvature of her delicious ass. They resisted her tugs for a moment until they finally came down past the widest point. The black moistened material slipped off her skin with a satisfying peel, exposing her flesh to the open air once more.

John gasped for oxygen like he had been held underwater for an hour. Even though his body was still partially trapped between Suzy’s thick butt cheeks he could finally see some light and taste the cold chill of the outside world. His body was hung upside-down by the ankles now, with his feet trapped on the other side of the girl’s giant asshole. As Suzy pulled down her spats he could see a thread of liquid pull from her pussy. It was the juices of her arousal, connecting her roaring nethers to the crotch of her spats until it was all the way down to her knees. John’s eyes widened in fear as he saw that juicy string of lust dangle. Suzy’s anus was twitching excitedly around his legs, he knew there was no chance in hell she was going to pull him out now.

Her legs then lifted back over the bed’s footboard. Between her thighs John dangled somewhat, pointing straight down at the rod iron structure. He braced himself for a devastating impact when suddenly Suzy’s voice called out to him.

“Hey, you still breathing down there? Things aren’t looking so favorable for you right now, are they?”

John coughed and gasped just to get some words out. The remnants of Suzy’s previous farts had scorched his throat pretty hard.

“Please... just… God fuck just let me go!! Why are you doing this?!!”

“You know why...” Suzy said with an anal squeeze to emphsize her point. “Say, what do you think will happen when I sit down on this footboard again? My ass is pretty big compared to you, do you think you could push back against its weight? Will you go all the way up in one go, or will you just break like a twig?”

John could see his reflection in her standing mirror. It was pointed at her bed with the perfect angle for him to watch this unbelievable torture. There he was dangling from this girl’s plump curvy ass, suspended above the iron bedframe between her legs. It was so hopeless it was almost funny, he had nothing in his power to stop her from cramming him up her bowels. All he could do is beg for his life.

“PLEASE!! HAVE MERCY!! I won’t tell anyone else about this just PLEASE DON’T!!!”

“Mmhmmm, that’s it. Keep yelling like that. I like it.” she said, as if she wasn’t even talking directly to him. Her words dripped with arousal as she started to bend her knees. It was happening, her huge round ass was beginning to descend.

“NOOOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” John screamed.

The iron rod approached his face from below. Suzy’s gigantic plump booty was going to crush him into smithereens, he just knew it. In a last ditch effort John threw his hands out to stop himself. The black iron rod then connected with both of his palms, and he pushed against it with all the strength he could muster. His elbows bent and quivered, every muscle in his arms screamed at him to let go, but he knew if he did her giant ass would squash him flat and most likely break his neck.

The weight of Suzy’s enormous sexy ass cheeks wobbled above. Her bending squat was held back slightly as she lowered towards the iron bar. John could actually feel the fleshy divot into her backdoor buckle against the shape of his body. Was it actually working? His limbs creaked as he held himself as stiff as possible, but he was doing it! His tiny shrunken form was holding back the incredible weight of her giant ass sitting on him!

And this was exactly what she wanted.

Suzy moaned and her anus pulsated around John’s legs. The fleshy wrinkles quivered and slurped up to his thighs, taking them inside itself. Hot anal juices drooled down John’s torso as he resisted the almighty pressure. Then, after the colossal shit rim wrapped around his waist, it began to retract. A film of sticky rectal fluids now coated his legs, the asshole hugged tightly around every inch of his limbs as it pulled backwards. John held on to the footboard for his life, knowing if his grip loosed for a second he would be done for. Then, just as fast as Suzy’s anus slid up his legs, it slipped back down.

“Fuck! She’s…! Augh!!”

It dawned on John that she was fucking his lower body, using his stiffened position as a peg to play with her asshole. While he kept his hands latched onto the bedframe to keep himself from being crushed, Suzy was rocking her meaty ass up and down, humping the tiny nub that was his legs so that they plunged in and out of her hole.

Repulsive wet slurping sounds came from the folds of her anus as it ran up and down his form. Droplets of sweat and juices dribbed with every clench it gave. John was exhausted and in agony at this point. He didn’t know how much more his body could handle. His arms ached, barely supporting the full mass of Suzy’s backside as it fucked him.

As the minutes went on dreadfully slow, her pace was getting more anxious. She had John right where she wanted him, feeding him into her asshole by his own reluctance. His stubborn will to stay alive was the very thing pumping him into her bootyhole. It felt great to control his fate with her massive rump, but she could only move about an inch or so at a time. If she got too rough she wouldn’t be able to keep his arms steady. Riding such a tiny person needed precision, and not being able to really dig him deep in there was making her butthole feel antsy. The rubbery anus clenched hard around John’s legs, making him shout in pain. It wanted more, and so did Suzy.

“I think it’s finally time to finish this.” she announced.

“What?! Noo-OUAHAUGGHH!!” John yelled as she parked her ass in place. She kept her anus locked in position around his waist and then clenched it tight, making him scream once again.

Clear juices ran down her pussy and taint as she heard his voice. His tiny cries of torture were deeply satisfying. Soon the small voice was drowned out by a low groaning from her colon. She had been saving what was left of her gas for this very moment.

Just then her anus burst open with a huge broiling hot fart. Devastating wretched winds shot out from her sphincter and blared loudly around John’s tiny body, overwhelming him. The brief opening of her anal lips caused the gigantic asshole to drop, as Suzy started pushing down with her hips. In just a short gassy burst her butthole had swallowed past John’s waist, and up to his ribs.

“Augh! Ugh! PLEASE! STOP!” he coughed and hacked, trying to scream through the surrounding fart cloud.

“Hehe, I could see you slipping a little deeper inside my ass in the mirror when I farted. Of course I could feel it in my asshole too. Let’s keep going...”


“NOO-!!”

Another gassy explosion cut John off as Suzy pushed with her muscles. The shadow of her tremendous butt was growing closer to the iron bar. As John’s tiny arms begged at her to let up, the rotten stench of excrement filled his nostrils. It was getting closer. Soon he’d be submerged in this rotten smell. The greedy anus ate down to his armpits, squeezing tight around his entire ribcage.

“There you go. How’s it feel being eaten alive by my farts? All I need to do it flex my anal muscles to let it out and your whole body is pushed inside my ass. I can see you’re almost there now, let’s give you one more...”

Suzy gave another push with her backdoor and the huge load of gas came sputtering out. Hot murky fumes gushed from the gaps of her folds and seared John’s skin in a messy anal burst. The puckered anus spread past the width of his shoulders, and with the aid of his arms pushing against the bedframe, it swallowed up to his neck. Suzy moaned as she felt her sensitive wrinkles squeeze around the back of the man’s head. Her potent gas rumbled into his skull, tumbling it around like a watermelon inside an electric clothes dryer.

“Ohhhh, you’re almost inside me now aren’t you? It feels amazing~ That last fart was a noisy one! And it smells awful! Don’t you think so?”

John could barely make a sound. All that was left sticking out was his face and his mangled arms. He groaned wearily as the anus suckled on his head, threatening to pull him inside. Suzy giggled and clenched, but then got off the bedframe once more. She approached her mirror just like before.

“I want to watch you disappear inside my ass.” she said to him.

Spreading her meaty ass cheeks, she bent over and ducked her head betweed her legs so that she could see. There was John, miserably deep inside her shithole, beyond the point where he could possibly climb back out. He tried to plead with her one more time, maybe on the slight chance that he could save himself, but the girl’s ass was wrapped so tight around his body that he couldn’t inhale the air necessary to speak. Short wheezes escaped his lips as his mouth moved wordlessly.

Just under his position, between Suzy’s massive juicy thighs, he could see her face looking at him in the mirror. She was smiling with a huge blush on her cheeks, the tingles coming through her anus felt delightful. The thick meaty farthole puckered up and clenched, sucking partway up John’s head. It was pulling him inside once and for all.

“Get one last look at the outside world.” she said, holding back her moans. He anus squeezed with another gulp, collapsing around his face. “Goodbye!”

With that she pinched her backdoor one last time and it was done. The girl’s giant ass had devoured John completely, sealing him off from her vision. A few more squeezes of her anus showed that there was nothing left of him sticking out, as a few globs of grime oozed from her orifice.

Satisfied with her anal meal, Suzy let go of her ass cheeks and let the wobbling globes smack back together. She stood back up and checked herself out in the mirror. Just one look at her and no one could guess that she had another living person hidden inside her ass. She smiled to herself and then heard a noise from her stomach.

Her belly was growling. Not from more oncoming digestion, but a lack of such. Suzy remembered that she hadn’t actually had any breakfast today, and that she was quite hungry.

“Alright, I’ll feed you too” she said to her stomach, giggling as she did so.

After a bit of searching, Suzy found a new pair of white panties to put on. She did them one leg at a time, crouching over to lift her knees. Down beneath her beautiful cheeks, her butt crack spread open slightly from her movements, allowing light to reach inside. Through a tiny pinhole left in the crack of her anus, John could see once more.

His anal prison was tight and miserably humid. Everything was wet and pulsating and the stench made him gag. Nothing could possibly be worse than this. He was entombed inside this girl’s bowels, trapped and powerless as her muscles squeezed and played with him. How long would he have to last in here? Probably the rest of his life. How short would that be? He didn’t know.

The small pinhole of light was snuffed out as Suzy pulled up her panties. Then soon after her plump round ass cheeks came squishing back together. John couldn’t understand what her muffled voice was saying before, but one thing he did hear was a loud snapping sound that made everything shake. Suzy had pulled back her waistband with her thumb and let it playfully snap back against her booty. The impact of her panties was so sharp that it made her ass cheeks jiggle, dancing sexily in front of the mirror.

The girl smiled and then finally left her bedroom to go have breakfast and a shower. She could already tell that today was a lucky day for her.