- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[01/20/20]

Posted by u/witchy-but-kind

So, just to get this out of the way first, I'm one of those 'rejunvinated' Witches that took a deal with the Goddess after she took over the world, which means I'm far older than I look.  Having an 80 year old great-grandmother in a body younger than her own grandchild can make for awkward situation, like when a guy she likes approaches you instead, but that's neither here nor there for this story.

This story does start with a young lad putting the moves on me though and while I'm not ashamed with how I handled that situation, the one that immediately followed has me feeling a bit guilty.  Thus I've come to Witchit to ask: Am I a Witch?

Last night I went out to a smallish bar that a friend of mine reccomended.  It had just opened recently, so with nothing better to do I went to check it out and get a drink, maybe even flirt a bit.  It was a pretty decent plase too, I'd love to take my daughter and granddaughter sometime, they have pool tables, slot machines, basically the typical sorts of things a bar should have.  Food was good, the staff were friendly... but there was this one kid.

He was the type of guy that obviously got his way often growing up, but wasn't what you'd call 'rich' either.  I'm sure I could just say he was spoiled and that would be enough for most of you to understand what I mean, but this was more exaggerated.  Maybe saying he was entitled would be better.  He was loud, obnoxious, and made no attempt to act like a good mannered, respectable person.  Really he was just an ass, so I'll just call him SA (Spoiled Ass).

Well as soon as I walked in, I guess he thought I would be naive enough to be impressed by what I can only assume he thought was his 'confident' demeanor and started hitting on me.  I made it immediately clear that I wasn't interested in him and if it wasn't for this kid's more responsible, and cuter, friend convincing him to leave me alone I might have just tossed him in my purse for the night and be done with him.  For now I'll call the friend BFL (Bro for life, as the youngsters would say) and you'll realize why later.

After that, other than ignoring the loud boasting of SA 'dominating' at billiards, I enjoyed my time at the bar.  As I was getting ready to go home, however, SA comes and sits next to me.  Rolling my eyes, I know what's about to happen and our conversation goes roughly like this:

SA:  Leaving so soon?  How about I buy you a drink first?
Me:  I appreciate the offer, bu-
SA:  Great!  Barkeep, another drink of the lady and could I get some Whiskey for myself?  Dry, on the rocks.
I think he was trying to pretend to be more sophisticated than he was, but he only looked like a horny fool.  I think about 80% of the time we conversed he was staring at my chest and I wasn't even wearing a revealing top!  Still, I'm not about to let good liquor got o waste, so I put my purse back down with a sigh.
Me:  Where's you handsome friend?
SA:  Friend!?  That jerk's been cock-blocking me all night.  He had to run to the can, so how about we finish these and go somewhere a bit more, intimate?
Me, downing my drink quickly:  Sorry, but I have to get home now.  Thank you for the drink.
I get up and go to leave without another word, but as I'm walking away the little brat grabbed my butt!
SA:  Now what's the rush?  I can always call you a cab in the morning, Sweet Cheeks.
I stopped dead in my tracks once he grabbed my rear, so I was still within arms reach as I looked over my shoulder to glare at him.
Me:  Do not touch me again, especially not like that.
SA, smirking with an eyebrow raise reached out and grabbed me again and didn't let go:  Don't act like you didn't like it.  You packed that sweet ass in those tight jeans for the attention, not because it's comfortable.  A damn fine ass too.
Me, exhaling to calm myself just looks to the bartender who was too distracted by the other patrons to notice us:  Is he all paid up?
The bartender looks over and I guess the counter was blocking his view or something because he didn't seem to notice I was currently being molested.
Bertender:  He's got a tab.
SA:  Yup.  I'm good to get out of here and spend the night with this fine booty whenever you are, Sweet Cheeks.
Me:  Good.
Reaching back, I grab his wirst and shrink him out of his clothes right there.  That got everyone else's attention, instantly granting me a wide berth. Nobody wants to be within arms reach of a Witch, especially not a drunk Witch and I had a really good buzz-on.  I procede to pull the waistband of my jeans away from my back and smirk down to SA while he dangles over the open.
Me:  If you like my ass from this side of my jeans, I'm sure you'll love it on the other side.
And then I drop him, using a little magic to drag him down my crack as he cried and pleaded with me to stop.  Once his hand sunk out of sight I adjusted my pants and turned back to the barkeeper.
Me, feeling giddy thanks to booze and a delightful tickle in my bum:  One more for the road, make it a triple.
Bartender, shaking as he pours my drink and hands it to me:  Here you go, Ma'am.  On the hou-
Me, interupting:  Tell me I don't have to pay just because I'm a Witch and you'll be added to it.  I'm not a bitch, I'll pay like anyone else.
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how I must have sounded to the poor man, but I meant it to be playful.  I shot my drink back in a single gulp and paid what I owed, and since everybody else seemed to think the area within 2 meters of me was radioactive or something, when I turned to head for the door only to see BFL blocking my path I was a little bit more than shocked.
Me, likely being a little bit drunk-flirty:  Excuse me cutie, you're blocking my way.
BFL:  I am aware.  I can't allow you to leave with my friend.  Personality aside, we've known each other since we were 5.
Me:  Um... maybe you didn't see because you were in the bathroom, but you do realize I'm a Witch, right?
BFL:  Even so, he might be an ass but I'd appreciate it if you took him out of yours.
Even drunk I was surprised by BFL's courage.  Unlike every other person in that bar, not even his way of speech changed after learning I was a Witch.  I'm sure he also seemed impressive to the other people, holding his ground unflinching, but I could see the sweat and nervous shaking he was trying to supress.  Sauntering right up into his personal space, barely enough space for a matchstick between us, I place a finger along his jaw line and giggle.
Me:  If I so wanted, I could shrink you too.  Your friend crossed a line with me, so I'm going to have to punish him appropriately.
BFL:  Is there anyway I could ask you to forgive him with just this?
Me, grabbing his hands and forcing him to grab my ass:  You think being in here is a punishment?  That hurts.
BFL:  No Miss, if I'm being honest you have quite an aesthetically pleasing rear.
Me:  And you look quite handsome yourself, but sadly I can't play with you tonight.  I need to get home and besides, I'm well within my rights as a Witch to take possession of everyone in this bar if I so pleased.  I think taking only one is quite generous.
The others watching on in fearful silence began to speak up agreeing with me, telling BFL to just let me go and not upset me.  He had been trying to break free of my grasp, but he's only human so I let him go.
Me:  See, now out of the way, please.
BFL, clenching his fists tight and sitting defiantly in front of me:  Not unless you leave my friend.
Me, sighing and shrugging my shoulders:  I don't have time for this...

I tried to walk around him, but he kept getting in my way until his back was to the door and had nowhere else to go.  So, I just gave up, shrunk him, stuffed him down my cleavage and left.  He wasn't being an ass like his friend, but he was still in my way.

I called a cab to get home, but it was a busy night so it took them a good 15 to 20 minutes to arrive.  I passed the time squishing SA between my butt cheeks and shaking my booty to the loud music from a nearby club.  I'm sure he hated my 'fine ass' by the time the cab arrived and I uncaringly dropped into the back seat, something of his made contact with my butt hole but I'm not sure what though I hoped it was her face.  It took another 30 minutes or so to get back to my home, and for most of the trip I had to hold back a fart that was brewing in my gut.  Not because I was considerate of SA, but I because I didn't want to stink up the taxi I was in.

Once I got inside, that concern no longer applied and I let loose him have a good, long taste of what my booty could really do.  He must have liked it, because once the blast subsided he got sucked right up inside!  I really enjoy having a little person tickling me from the inside too, so I left him there for the rest of the night.  I kept BFL with me as well as I got ready for bed, advising he stay in my cleavage.

So today I woke up and remember what happened last night... after having to retrieve SA from my toilet, and now that I'm sober I feel bad for what I did to BFL.  He was just sticking up for a friend, which I can appreciate, but if I try to revert him back to his normal size and chase him out he'll insist on me returning SA to normal too and likely won't leave until I do.

Now, I wasn't planning on killing or even keeping SA forever.  I figure spending a week at the mercy of my butt will be enough to straighten him out a bit, or at the very least never look at a woman's ass the same way again.  So I pretty much have no choice but to keep BFL that long too, though obviously in a much more enjoyable capacity for him.  But does that really make it any better?

So Witchit... AITW?